Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74025 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:45am On Feb 01, 2012
Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, January 27, 2012:

MY beloved children, sons and daughters, this is a serious letter of admonition.

I have called many for fasting and prayer.  Everyone of you I have called for fasting and prayer in the Intimate Place.  How many of you reading this, have responded to that?

I do not like to send these Words, but you leave ME no choice.  This is a serious admonition.  Therefore, hereby, I call on everyone, EVERYONE to start as of today a 40-day fast.  Those who are trained in fasting, can make it a 40-day water fast.

This will please ME very much. Many of you think you are rapture-ready, but are not!  Do not be naive and ignorant.

If you walk in sin, you hear NOT MY Voice!  You are deceived.
If you walk in sin, you do NOT receive MY Views or Visions or Dreams.
If you walk in sin, you are deceived.

So simple is it and do I set it. The time has come, as of today, to walk in purity in soul, spirit, and heart.  How can you be raptured if you know there is sin in your life?

That false sneaker who creeps into your dreams, in your mind, in your fantasy, !  What?  Is this too hard?  Read MY WORD!  See who does NOT enter MY Kingdom.

Do you think I am not serious with MY WORD?  MY WORD is very serious and true and given to you so that you would live without sin, in cleanliness and purity.  This kind goeth not out but by fasting and prayer.  So how do you think to be ready if you are not seriously fasting, as I call on for so long?

So from now, if you want to be ready, want to receive deliverance, want to receive healing, your fast starts.  I want NO more excuses!  NO more excuses!  For no one.  Anyone can fast, even 40 days.

MY SON has fasted 40 days in the desert.  MY prophets have fasted 40 days in the desert. Why do you think this is not necessary for you?!  Hypocrites are you, if you think that way.

So many still need deliverance, so many!  I stand ready to help you, but this is the only solution.  Ask ME for the how and why and I will answer you.  Stop desiring answers from those around you, for most of them DO NOT hear MY Voice.

Do you base your life on a response from someone else?
Do you base your faith and outcome based on a response from someone else?
Someone you trust?

I am the Only ONE WHO is trustworthy.  I have said: Trust nothing or no one!  These are the last days.  These are the last hours before MY SON comes.  Prepare yourselves!

Give ME your life in fasting and prayer and see what I, GOD will do in MY Mercy for you.  This fasting is in preparation for MY SON'S Coming, as preparation for yourselves, so you can fully receive deliverance and rescue.

Ask ME for the how and why of your fasting and I will answer you.  I am your COUNSELOR, LORD and MASTER.  I AM that I AM.  Would I therefore not have all the answers?

Forgive ME for being so hard MY children, but it must be.  You read these Letters and go on with your lives as if nothing is wrong, as if you have all wisdom.

These are not Letters from MY two servants; these are MY Letters, MY Words.  They are only available to write and pass on MY Words.  So come to ME if you have questions. I am your COUNSELOR.

The time is short and I am looking for willing clean pure golden vessels to work through in these last hours.  Are you willing?  Are you willing to let yourselves be used as such a vessel?

To pull yet many into MY Kingdom?
To stand at the service of others?
To make a difference in this world?
To see your name written in the Heavenly Books of Deeds of Sacrifices for your GOD?

I am looking ,  But, I cannot use vessels that are not willing to empty themselves completely for their GOD.  That is impossible.  I can only use those who are willing…willing to go that last, extra mile for their GOD.

For you do it all for ME and MY SON, not for yourselves.  I cannot use vessels for others that are still full with poison themselves, that still need full liberation, and purification themselves.

Come, and let ME cleanse you as pure, golden vessels, so you really can make a difference in this world.

Trust, MY children, that is what it is about.  Trust and Faith: without Faith it is impossible to please ME.  So trust and believe ME during this fast.

MY Eyes run to and fro throughout the whole world to assist those who seek ME earnestly.  This is a Word for now.  Come and go in.

FATHER GOD

[b]
Obadiah 1:3 (KJV): The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

1 Corinthians 6:8-10 (KJV): 8Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. 9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:19-21 (KJV): 19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 21:8 (KJV): 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Matthew 7:21 (KJV): Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:17-48

Matthew 4:1-2 (KJV): 1Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

Exodus 34:27-28 (KJV): 27And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel. 28And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments.

Deuteronomy 9:18 (KJV): And I fell down before the LORD, as at the first, forty days and forty nights: I did neither eat bread, nor drink water, because of all your sins which ye sinned, in doing wickedly in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

1 Kings 19:8 (KJV): And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God.
Joel 2:12 (KJV): Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

Matthew 9:15 (KJV): And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.

Acts 14:23 (KJV): And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed.

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV): But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that He is a Rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

2 Chronicles 16:9a (KJV):  For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2012

Make a Joyful Noise

Make a joyful noise to Me, beloved.

Cry out to Me words of praise, for I indeed bring joy to a heart.

Yes, I bring joy to any heart that will let Me.

I take delight in hearing My beloved sing words of joyful praise to Me.

I take delight in seeing My beloved smiling.

Yes, seeing joy on your face, and hearing words of praise bring gladness to My heart.

Enjoy this exercise of love. Enjoy this time of sweet communion with Me.

Enjoy, knowing that the One Who has your best interest at heart is eager to see you grow and abound in His glory.

I am a good God, with a good purpose.

My purpose is to bring My beloved into sweet communion with Me.

My purpose is for you to walk in the joy of your salvation.

Make a joyful noise to Me. Sing forth words of praise and adoration for the One Who has all secure and is eager for you to walk in your destiny unscathed.

Seek Me above all else and know the joy of your salvation.

Know the joy of belonging to the One Who is high and lifted up on the high praises of His children, His beloved, His own.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
The Christian's Prosperity

"God and Father . . . who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ" (Ephesians 1:3)

Given our high position in Christ, it follows that God would provide whatever is necessary to accomplish His purposes in and for us.

The "Beatitudes" of Matthew 5:3-12 provide a good illustration.  Each "blessing" is designed to meet a need or fulfill a desire of God's "chosen" (Ephesians 1:4).  The poor, meek, and persecuted are given ownership in the kingdom.  The mournful are given God's special comfort.  Those who hunger for righteousness are filled.  The merciful will obtain mercy, the pure in heart will see God, and the peacemakers are identified as God's children.  The longings of our souls and characters are all met by God.

The practical needs of "wisdom and prudence" are met, too (v. cool.  Wisdom is knowledge focused toward useful application, and prudence is the ability to develop successful activities based on wisdom.  The Word of God is the source of wisdom (Deuteronomy 4:1-6; Proverbs 1:1-6) and is inspired of God to be "profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works" (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

Furthermore, He has "made known unto us the mystery of his will" (Ephesians 1:9).  "Kept secret" in the days of the Old Testament prophets (Romans 16:25-26), it is now made clear to us so that we can show "unto the principalities and powers . . . by the church the manifold wisdom of God" (Ephesians 3:10).  These spiritual resources are available for every believer "to profit withal" (1 Corinthians 12:7).  We must pray that we do not waste these resources like the "wicked and slothful" servant in the parables of the talents and the pounds (Matthew 25:26; Luke 19:22). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2012
[url=http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=nkbYlltTi4sC&pg=PA109&lpg=PA109&dq=sculpture+of+jesus+university+of+ibadan&source=bl&ots=sdT-xOBfdV&sig=LMkR4y0H0cDBsXMEGAYP0rRsOt0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=e8wvT5TdDcGT8gO50NCXDw&ved=0CGgQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=sculpture%20of%20jesus%20university%20of%20ibadan&f=false//]The Sculpture of Jesus[/url]

The Christian's Permission

"To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved" (Ephesians 1:6)

The High Priest of Israel wore the inscription "holiness to the Lord" to illustrate to all who obeyed God that they were "accepted before the LORD" (Exodus 28:36-38).  Joshua, as a type of all believers, was granted "places to walk" in the courts of God (Zechariah 3:7).  Christ's disciples were commanded to "ask" the Father for "whatsoever," since they were chosen and ordained to "bring forth fruit" (John 15:16).  We have permission to "ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" (Matthew 7:7).

But there is more!  Not only are we accepted, we are "sealed with that holy Spirit of promise" (Ephesians 1:13), an "earnest |down payment, deposit| of our inheritance" (v. 14).  We are "stablishe|d| . . . anointed . . . sealed" (2 Corinthians 1:21-22).

We are "confirmed" in everything (1 Corinthians 1:4-cool, consecrated and sanctified to serve (Exodus 28:41; 1 John 2:27), and given the "earnest of the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 5:5) to empower our ministry.

The Holy Spirit does His work through a threefold ministry in our lives.  He will work on Christ's behalf, through our witness, to bring conviction to those not yet in Christ (John 16:7-11).  He will also minister to us as the teacher of our spirits to guide us into all truth (John 16:13; 14:17, 26; 15:26).

Furthermore, the wisdom, prudence, and knowledge of God are revealed to us through His work in us (1 Corinthians 2:9-10).  All that is necessary for our "effectual working" (Ephesians 3:7) is "graced" to us so that we can "work out |our| salvation" (Philippians 2:12).  We are "complete in Him" (Colossians 2:10). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, January 31, 2012:

MY beloved children, MY beloved bride,

Do not be surprised if difficulties come your way, when everything seems impossible momentarily. I still test a lot of MY true children. They are thoroughly tested. This seems hard and unnecessary in your eyes, but I know why.

I have insight and wisdom in all things. I know someone's heart fully and sometimes I allow MY enemy to attack MY beloved, but he is never allowed to pluck them out of MY Hand, unless they walk in disobedience.

So you see the importance of total and complete obedience MY beloved? This is crucial in these last days. Every day can be your last chance. If you are not walking in obedience, today can be your last day and chance to restore things between Us.

So be prepared and wash off all pride of you by the precious shed Blood of MY SON, in prayer and fasting. Humble yourselves for your GOD. Be prepared,

I am always willing to give you one last chance, but I also know everyone's heart and I see and am aware of and know the limits of people towards ME. I know when they have reached their human limits.

Therefore I go above the limit of MY children, of MY bride. Things they do not know of themselves, in a loving way I bring it to them, that they might know with their GOD all things are possible and that without faith it is impossible to please their GOD.

So come and let yourselves not be surprised or frightened or terrified by things coming on your path. Many things come from ME, because I allow it. Many things are there to test your hearts fully and to empty for ME, for ME, MY beloved.

I still desire a true, pure, clean bride, washed in the Blood of MY beloved SON, washed with THE WORD OF GOD and cleansed by the Fire of MY HOLY SPIRIT. This is not a painless process. This requires something, this requires sacrifices.

I know that your TRUE SACRIFICE is paid by MY SON. HE has reopened the Way between you and ME. HIS BLOOD alone enables you to approach ME and HIM and MY SPIRIT, only through HIS BLOOD, that has cleansed you and disinfected from all sins.

But there are still things that need to be worked out between you and ME, between you and MY SON, between you and MY HOLY SPIRIT, MY beloved. Please realize that very well.

Therefore it is important to come every day, to live every day, in a remorseful surrender towards ME. Only a repentant heart is pleasing to ME.

The way is open, yes, but many of you are re-infected with this world, even those who sin not aware before MY Face. After the conversion the world attracts them and many fall into satan's trap. They are not strengthened by daily prayers, by much fasting, by dying to themselves, by the fulfillment of MY SPIRIT, so they do not see through the temptations and give into themselves and the world.

Therefore it is called: Obedience is better than sacrifice—doing things for ME during the week, during Sunday in church and live meanwhile, as one who does not know ME, cannot please ME.

I am primarily looking for hearts that serve ME fully in surrender in the Secret Place, just between their GOD and themselves, in pure and true worship and surrender towards MY SPIRIT and to US. That is true worship. That is serving ME. Where I can speak and come to MY children. That is living in surrender to their GOD.

So come, you can do a thousand things in one day, but if I never meet you or meet you more in the Secret Place, your works will be burnt by fire, such as MY WORD says.

So be on your guard for performance and work drive. Learn to be still with your GOD in the first place. That is what I desire at this moment of all MY children. Start a fast and make time during this fast for ME alone.

Make an effort and show ME how much you truly love ME. This is the fast that I choose. I love you MY beloved, I love you.

FATHER GOD

[b]
Job 38:36 (KJV): Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? Or who hath given understanding to the heart?

Colossians 1:9-10 (KJV): 9For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

John 10:27-30 (KJV): 27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30I and my Father are one.

Genesis 16:9 (KJV): And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.

1 Peter 4:12 (KJV): Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Revelation 7:14 (KJV): And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Ephesians 5:26-27 (KJV): 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Matthew 3:11 (KJV): I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. But he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Acts 3:19 (KJV): Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
Psalm 51:17 (KJV): The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

1 Samuel 15:22 (KJV): And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2012
Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, January 31, 2012:

MY beloved children, MY beloved bride,

Do not be surprised if difficulties come your way, when everything seems impossible momentarily.  I still test a lot of MY true children.  They are thoroughly tested.  This seems hard and unnecessary in your eyes, but I know why.

I have insight and wisdom in all things.  I know someone's heart fully and sometimes I allow MY enemy to attack MY beloved, but he is never allowed to pluck them out of MY Hand, unless they walk in disobedience.

So you see the importance of total and complete obedience MY beloved?  This is crucial in these last days.  Every day can be your last chance.  If you are not walking in obedience, today can be your last day and chance to restore things between Us.

So be prepared and wash off all pride of you by the precious shed Blood of MY SON, in prayer and fasting.  Humble yourselves for your GOD.  Be prepared,

I am always willing to give you one last chance, but I also know everyone's heart and I see and am aware of and know the limits of people towards ME.  I know when they have reached their human limits.

Therefore I go above the limit of MY children, of MY bride. Things they do not know of themselves, in a loving way I bring it to them, that they might know with their GOD all things are possible and that without faith it is impossible to please their GOD.

So come and let yourselves not be surprised or frightened or terrified by things coming on your path. Many things come from ME, because I allow it.  Many things are there to test your hearts fully and to empty for ME, for ME, MY beloved.

I still desire a true, pure, clean bride, washed in the Blood of MY beloved SON, washed with THE WORD OF GOD and cleansed by the Fire of MY HOLY SPIRIT.  This is not a painless process.  This requires something, this requires sacrifices.

I know that your TRUE SACRIFICE is paid by MY SON.  HE has reopened the Way between you and ME. HIS BLOOD alone enables you to approach ME and HIM and MY SPIRIT, only through HIS BLOOD, that has cleansed you and disinfected from all sins.

But there are still things that need to be worked out between you and ME, between you and MY SON, between you and MY HOLY SPIRIT, MY beloved.  Please realize that very well.

Therefore it is important to come every day, to live every day, in a remorseful surrender towards ME. Only a repentant heart is pleasing to ME.

The way is open, yes, but many of you are re-infected with this world, even those who sin not aware before MY Face.  After the conversion the world attracts them and many fall into satan's trap.  They are not strengthened by daily prayers, by much fasting, by dying to themselves, by the fulfillment of MY SPIRIT, so they do not see through the temptations and give into themselves and the world.  

Therefore it is called: Obedience is better than sacrifice—doing things for ME during the week, during Sunday in church and live meanwhile, as one who does not know ME, cannot please ME.

I am primarily looking for hearts that serve ME fully in surrender in the Secret Place, just between their GOD and themselves, in pure and true worship and surrender towards MY SPIRIT and to US. That is true worship.  That is serving ME.  Where I can speak and come to MY children.  That is living in surrender to their GOD.

So come, you can do a thousand things in one day, but if I never meet you or meet you more in the Secret Place, your works will be burnt by fire, such as MY WORD says.

So be on your guard for performance and work drive.  Learn to be still with your GOD in the first place. That is what I desire at this moment of all MY children.  Start a fast and make time during this fast for ME alone.

Make an effort and show ME how much you truly love ME.  This is the fast that I choose.  I love you MY beloved, I love you.

FATHER GOD

[b]
Job 38:36 (KJV): Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts?  Or who hath given understanding to the heart?

Colossians 1:9-10 (KJV): 9For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

John 10:27-30 (KJV): 27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30I and my Father are one.

Genesis 16:9 (KJV):  And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.

1 Peter 4:12 (KJV): Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Revelation 7:14 (KJV):  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Ephesians 5:26-27 (KJV): 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Matthew 3:11 (KJV): I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance.  But he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Acts 3:19 (KJV): Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
Psalm 51:17 (KJV): The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

1 Samuel 15:22 (KJV): And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2012
Letter 239 Dictated by The TRIUNE GOD—FATHER…SON…HOLY SPIRIT to Susan, January 31, 2012:

Daughter, write MY Words:

Children, this is your LORD from up above.  I have many things I need to talk with you about.  The hour of MY Return approaches.  There is great doubt across the land about this—MY children everywhere doubt.  They are utterly filled with doubt.  I wish it were not so.  This saddens ME greatly, that MY OWN children whom I have created doubt MY Words so.

There is a stiff-necked refusal to believe.  It stems from the idea that things are as they have always been.  But children, looks can be deceiving and remember you have an enemy who hates you and wants to destroy you.  He would have you deceived for sure. 

So, do you follow the enemy’s deception or the Words in MY Book which are all lining up now with the times? You must first read MY Book and get to know MY Truth and then look around and see the Truth for yourself.

You must also surrender your life to ME, so I can fill you completely with MY SPIRIT, then you will have the spiritual eyes to see what I am talking about.  So many do not want to pursue MY SPIRIT in full, they want to still trust in the ways of the world and the men around them.  MY children, you are banking on sinking sand.  There is only ONE ROCK and I am HE!  I am the only reliable Truth, all else is sinking sand.

I have tried to paint a picture for you for a long time of the horrors to come.  You are experiencing just a taste of what awaits this world soon, very soon!  I will be unleashing MY Wrath on the earth very soon once MY bride is put away safely.  I will not leave her to face what is coming—only those disobedient children who do not take MY Book, MY Signs, MY Warnings seriously, only those who would rather put their faith in the weak and dying ways of the world rather than trust in their ALMIGHTY GOD! 

What a shame to be left behind to see the worst because you dug your heals down into the sand and refused to believe that MY Words…Signs…Warnings could hold Truth.  What an hour of regret awaits you when you learn you have been left behind.  Your sadness will be great and your loss even greater: loss of spending eternity as MY bride.

So children, come let us reason together, do you want to be left to face the worst or do you plan to shine like the stars in the heavens when I come to escort MY bride to safety?  This choice is yours to make.  But if you decide for ME, come to ME with a repentant heart, childlike faith, humble and broken over past sin you committed before a HOLY GOD.  Only then can you be freed and made ready.  I will cover you in MY Blood and make you a new creature.

I want to renew you with MY Blood, make your robes white as snow.  Let ME Comfort you and make you MY OWN.

The hour is nearer than you think.  It is closer than you can imagine.  Prepare, because MY Coming is soon. Open up your hearts and walk into MY Truth!  Be stiff-necked no longer!  Swallow your pride and bend your knee before your MOST HOLY GOD and I will save you.  The hour shifts and moves into the enemy’s hands.  Don’t be caught unaware!

I am waiting patiently on you, doubting children.

Awaken!  Make glad!  Your GOD is willing to save!

This is the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob

Ever Present, Ever Faithful

FATHER…SON…HOLY SPIRIT

TRIUNE GOD

[b]

Jeremiah 17:23 (KJV): But they obeyed not, neither inclined their ear, but made their neck stiff, that they might not hear, nor receive instruction.

2 Peter 3:4 (KJV): And saying, Where is the promise of His Coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.

1 Corinthians 2:12-14 (KJV): Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.  Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Isaiah 31:1 (KJV): Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the Lord!

2 Samuel 23:25 (KJV):  And he said, The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer;

Psalms 18:2 (KJV): The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Matthew 18:4 (KJV): Whosoever therefore humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2012

BE READY, THE KING IS COMING TO TAKE HIS BRIDE HOME.
       PREPARED FOR HIS COMING IN HOLINESS,WATCHING,PRAYING WRAP YOURSELF WITH FASTING.
       SHUN THE WORLD -- COMING DAYS ARE EVIL ! ! !

REV 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power,
       but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2012

Put your house in order!   

This I speak to My people.  You are in a time of preparation.  I want My people to be ready. 
I want you to sweep your houses clean in preparation for My arrival.  Read the signs of the times.   
I have given you My instructions. 
Cleanses your homes and your hearts from all yeast.   I the Lord your God have not changed. 
As in the days of preparation for the Passover I speak to My people.
Sweep your house clean seek out the dark hidden places.   
Call to Me and I will lead you. 
Do as I direct and heed the sound of My voice now. 
Do not wait for the trumpet, do not wait!  Now is the time to sweep your house clean. 
Now is the time to fill your lamp.  Now is the time to put on your clothes. Oh, My people Hear me! 
I am doing as I said I would do.  I am at work.  I have prepared the place for you. 
Live in expectation. Be joyous as you seek My face. 
As you seek My will as you set aside the things that have caused you to drop your eyes from me to this passing world. 
LOOK, SEE, HEAR, My children. 
You are in the days of preparation.  Put your houses in order.  Sweep them clean and get dressed.   I want to find you ready. 
I want your lamps full and your houses in order because I love you and you know I am coming back for you.   
Do I tarry?  Is this your home?  Do not be deceived!  Put your houses in order and continue to look with expectation for your Bridegroom….
For surely I come at the appointed time.  Live My children as sojourners in this land for I am leading you to the place I have prepared. 
Yes,  I AM  leading those who will hear and heed My voice.   
Come,  let Me show you how to get ready. 
Wash in My River, feed upon My word and do as I direct. 
Do not be encumbered by millstones that I have not given you to carry.  My yoke is easy and My burden is light. 
Set aside all that binds, all that will burn in My fire and keep your eyes on Me for I will come for you just as I have promised. 
And for those who are ready it will be a day of great joy and celebration.  I will come at the appointed time. 
Do not doubt but walk in readiness and live in expectation.  I am asking you to build your arks and I know there will be great jeering.
Do not let the jeering hinder you for your arks are lives lived in Me though obedience to Me.  Hear me!  Sweep your houses clean. 
Set aside all the unclean things. Do not set your eyes or your hearts upon them……Build your arks, My children. 
Get dressed and let your lamps be full and shining brightly when I arrive.  Sweep your houses clean of all darkness.
You cannot live in the shadow lands and be My beckons of light. 
You must shine so you can be seen.   
Enter your ark now while it is still day. 
You are in the days of preparation. 
Cleanse your hearts and your homes and live in readiness for Me. 

This is what I hear the Lord speak,
In His love and service,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, February 2, 2012:

The Heart Matters of GOD:

MY beloved, these are MY Words, listen carefully.

This is not another letter to fill your time. This is a Letter of the MOST HIGH, so listen carefully to MY Words.

Many of MY bride are misled in their hearts. I have put you on a 40-day fast for a reason. I want to come into the hearts of MY children, as I have with many only limited access. This cannot be MY beloved.

Read MY WORD and see what it says about your heart, about the heart that resides in man, and see how I want to get round your hearts fully, control fully, and manipulate. And this in a good way, because I am only goodness.

I, GOD, want complete control over your hearts. This is a very serious Word, since this Word can cost you life or death. It depends how you deal with this. MY WORD is clear and plain, so read it and ask ME for the full sense of complete surrender of your hearts.

I want and am looking for a bride without spot, stain, and wrinkle, as MY SON has already said to you so often. HE cannot house in a heart full of idolatry, strife, disease, doubt, fear, disbelief. These ingredients form the basis of the hearts of MY children.

Do you understand MY beloved that MY SPIRIT sets you truly free? But how can HE work, live, house, reside in your hearts, if you do not give HIM that chance? HE is not a respecter of persons, just as I and MY SON. WE respect you and WE respect your wishes and desires.

But do come into full surrender, because how can WE stay in a heart when the heart is largely owned by other things? WE want and need to be first in your lives. But this includes primarily your hearts, MY beloved! Do you understand this?

Many hearts are contaminated and do not belong to ME fully. I am happy with all you do for ME and MY SON, but read MY WORD, and see how it says and speaks of a broken and shattered heart for your GOD!

This is so important MY children. Please heed this. The heart is unreliable and deceitful above all things. If you realize this, then come to US every day again with a broken and shattered heart.

Let ME shatter it, so I can come with MY Love fully, and can repair everything as it needs to be repaired. Only I, GOD am capable of such a thing.

These are truly the last hours before MY SON comes back MY beloved, the last hours! And many of you are still not ready.

Ah, do come to your GOD in love and surrender. Let ME take control and possession of your hearts. Break down those walls around your hearts which you still don’t grant ME access.

Come to ME with your hearts during your 40-days fasting, as I have called. This was and still is a Word for everyone. So come in and let ME restore and cleanse and purify everything with MY Precious FIRE.

Your hearts must go through the Fire MY beloved! Please give US this chance. This is crucial to be fully ready and cleansed and purified before MY SON comes. Do you understand this Word? Come and ask ME for the full meaning of this.

Search MY WORD, go to the Psalms and the prophets and see how they broke their hearts for ME on a daily basis. Even MY SON did the same when HE walked here on earth. How much more you who are born in sin!

These are MY Words for today. Heed them and come during your fast, this is the time to repair broken hearts and to break unbroken hearts!

I love you,

FATHER GOD

[b]

Genesis 6:5 (KJV): And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Psalm 10:17 (KJV): LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
Psalm 15:1-2 (KJV): 1Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill? 2He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

Psalm 17:3 (KJV): Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Psalm 19:8 (KJV): The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

Psalm 19:14 (AMP): Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my [firm, impenetrable] Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 20:4 (AMP): May He grant you according to your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans.

Psalm 24:3-4 (AMP): 3Who shall go up into the mountain of the Lord? Or who shall stand in His Holy Place? 4He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted himself up to falsehood or to what is false, nor sworn deceitfully.(A)

Psalm 26:2 (AMP): Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; test my heart and my mind.

Psalm 27:3 (AMP): Though a host encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, [even then] in this will I be confident.

Psalm 44:20-21 (AMP): 20If we had forgotten the name of our God or stretched out our hands to a strange god, 21Would not God discover this? For He knows the secrets of the heart.

Psalm 49:3 (AMP): My mouth shall speak wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be understanding.

Psalm 62:8 (AMP): Trust in, lean on, rely on, and have confidence in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts before Him. God is a refuge for us (a fortress and a high tower). Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Psalm 51

Psalm 66:18 (AMP): If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by iiiyyyk(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
HELP HELP HELP

please, Any body with link to orlu imo state should please find out for me if winners chapel orlu is having an all night today (night vigil)

please somebody should assist i just traveled out of the country, i need to send somebody there but need confirmation.

please brothers somebody should help me. i misplaced most of my contacts. its very important.

thanks
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2012
Overcome!

Yes, you are in a battle. But I have given you all that is necessary to overcome.
Know this….I have overcome the world.
I have taken the very worst this world has to give.
I was crucified, dead and buried but I live! I live! I sit on My Throne.
I am interceding for you. Hear Me, I live!!!
I took on hell itself and crushed it under my Living Feet!
I overcame the world and say to you now;
This world has nothing on you for all that this world had to offer I received and took it to the grave.
Dead, buried and finished are the wages of sin….My child, you work for me now.
Your wages are life, liberty and joy! The veil has been torn; Look though the tears and see that I stand in the gap.
I AM your bridge. I am your song. I Am your intercessor.
I Am your Front and Rear guard! You are enfolded in Me.
You are surrounded by Me. You are mine and I Am jealousy for you.
I will not allow you to be taken from My hand.
YOU are mine. Rest My child, Rest in the comfort of My Presence.
I Am for you. I Am for you! I enfold you in My hand.
Rest and Know Me. Cease your labor and know Me. Let Me fill you, let Me feed you.
Stop, you cannot earn my love. Stop!
My love is yours already, it cannot be earned, purchased OR taken from you.
My love is yours and YOU are mine….Now Rest and grow strong in Me.
Rest so you can continue on. Rest for I am your oasis. Rest now and sup with Me……Let me prepare you for the days to come.
For I am faithful…Lean back into My arms and Rest in me and I will make you strong. I will make you unshakeable.
I Am your Mighty Tower and I cannot be shaken.
Rest my most loved child REST and trust Me.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
sincere repentance.

Holy Lord Jesus Christ please cleanse and totally purify my heart to perfection with your precious blood and holy fire.
Holy Lord Jesus Christ please cleanse and totally purify my soul with your precious blood and holy fire.
Holy Lord Jesus Christ please cleanse and totally purify my mind with your precious blood and holy fire.
Holy Lord Jesus Christ please cleanse and totally purify my flesh with your precious blood and holy fire.
Holy Lord Jesus Christ please cleanse and totally purify all my record keeping books in heaven with your precious blood and holy fire.
Holy Lord Jesus Christ please cleanse and totally purify my robe and my gown in heaven with your precious blood and holy fire.Well that is it I hope and pray that this helps everyone who reads this word in his or her walk with The Holy Lord Jesus Christ and brings you closer to peace with our loving and holy eternal God.
This word was written under the complete direction of The Holy Spirit.
Thank you so much Holy Spirit. I give all praise and glory and credit to our Holy Lord Jesus Christ.
I love you Holy Lord Jesus and I thank you so much for having such love and mercy on all of us. (John 15:5) I can do nothing without you Lord.Your brother in ChristLarry
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:39am On Feb 15, 2012
RELY ON GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT

More than ever before we need to rely upon the aid of Precious Holy Spirit.
"But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place,
to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you".
John 14:26) He will teach us all that we need to know as we listen and consent to His stand by help.
Here is what I heard in my time of prayer and worship today.

In My Presence, I speak to you of things as though they were.
I Am usually giving you inside information in order to aid and assist you in making the steps that I have pre-ordered for your life.
Most of My children are usually running behind, trying to straighten out the steps that they have taken without acknowledging Me.
Without the inside information that is always available, you will always be trying to catch up, but now is the urgent time for you to take more of My prescribed steps.
As you heed, you will see that the anointing that I have placed in your life through the Holy Spirit is there to counsel you and all others that I have sent you to.
As the Holy One rises up within you, and you allow the anointing that breaks every enslaving yoke of bondage,
to flow and pour upon those that you are to be an intercessor, an advocate, a helper, counselor, standby,
and a strengthener to.

Your yielding will help you to remain teachable, and you will find yourself walking in the supernatural realm.
Signs and wonders will avail themselves in your lives as the Holy Spirit teaches you and you deliberately follow His promptings.
He will cause you to progress and you will be discharged as a mighty army, dispatched into the vital areas where you will shine brighter.
All who worship Me in spirit and in truth will always hear and see what the Spirit is transmitting to them.
They will know the truth that I Am speaking, that is why they will not to need to rely on their human understanding.
The Word that they have been renewing their minds with will be set up as a signpost and a light to guide them,
even though there are many voices trying to take the place of authority in their mind and heart.
This power that I have placed within you enables you to be My ambassadors, representing the Kingdom, our Kingdom.
The light in you is to reveal the Light to all that are in darkness. My Church has chosen now to cast off the works of darkness and be holy,
so that she can now shine much brighter!
My Church is accomplishing the assignment that I have issued, and all creation will rejoice at seeing the maturity of her.

Scripture References: Luke 12:12; Acts 1:8; Romans 13:11-12
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2012
Letter 244 from FATHER MOST HIGH to Susan, February 8, 2011:

Children, this is your FATHER MOST HIGH Speaking:

The hour is quickening, so many are unprepared. You are not listening to the warnings that I have been sending out. Dark days are ahead, MY children.

Listen closely children: the world is sleeping to the Truth. It cannot see the sin it is engulfed in, only MY children who come in close to ME can see how very sinful and evil the world has become and rapidly becomes worse by the day.

This is by choice: so many of MY children do not want to wake to Truth, because they are too comforted by the world and the ways of the world. They have dug their heels down in defiance and refused to look at the Truth. They like their lives too much and don’t want to consider that soon everything will change and that MY Coming could be so near.

They are turning a blind eye to the Truth because the world is still so appealing to them. If they really took time to know ME, come close to ME, I would reveal Truth to them and show them that the hour of MY Return approaches and soon MY SON will come for HIS bride.

Very soon children, this world will be blackened with hopelessness. I am allowing it because the world has taken a stand against ME, its GOD. There is no longer fear of GOD. Everyone does as he pleases. I am never consulted or pursued. Even MY ministry people run their own course—they neither seek ME nor fear ME. They believe they have all the answers and are far apart from ME. Blind leading the blind!

These children are not watching and put up barbs if you suggest they should watch. Does not MY Word warn about this? These children are lost and leading other children astray. MY Anger grows daily over this lack of respect and discernment in MY churches. There will be a huge price to pay for this disrespect! Whole churches will be left behind and completely bewildered wondering what happened to them.

Now children, this is your FATHER Speaking. I want you to listen closely. You need to prepare. There is dark evil moving over the land. It is an ominous evil. There are dark days ahead. This world MY children, is doomed to destruction because of its overwhelming rejection of MY Ways, MY Truth, MY Will.

Its rejection of everything I stand for is rebellion—a world that is completely rebellious to ME. You have become too complacent and accustom to the ways of the world to see how far it has drifted away from a Holy GOD.

Come alive, children! Break yourself free from the grip the world has on you. Turn to MY Word, get to know ME, come to ME in intimacy. Then and only then, will you recognize how far gone this world has gotten. It is beyond repair. It cannot be turned around now. MY enemy has a firm grip on it. All that remains is for MY bride to be put away in safety and then I must unleash MY Wrath while MY enemy reigns in terror.

Can you deny the evil that rules the land and the rejection of MY Truth? Then why do you disbelieve that this is the hour of the removal of the bride and for terror to come over the earth? Soon nothing will be the same again.

Stop doubting children! Open MY Book! Study the Words then see the world for what it is. Don’t be close-minded to MY Warnings. Stop lusting for the world and letting it blind your eyes. Take your blinders off! Pull the mask off your eyes! See the Truth! You must awaken!

When you are left, your eyes will be opened for sure. Don’t let it come to that. Be wise, seek MY Wisdom. Come to ME and ask for it. I give it freely to those who humble themselves before ME, seeking Truth; I long to reveal Truth to MY humble, submitted children.

Time is almost up. Let this warning reverberate through your soul!

“I AM” FATHER GOD Has Spoken!

[b]

James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with GOD? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of GOD.

Matthew 24:12 (KJV): And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Revelation 3:17-18 (KJV): 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of ME gold tried in fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakeness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

1 John 2:16 (KJV): For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the FATHER, but is of the world.

2 Timothy 3:1-8 (KJV): 1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of what is good, 4traitors, heady, high minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of GOD; 5having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of truth. 8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Mark 13:35-37 (KJV): 35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2012
Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, February 11, 2012:

I love all MY children. I love MY bride who will now be raptured very soon. The time is near.

Therefore, MY beloved, it is important to cover yourselves in prayer and fasting. The time is very near for all things to be fulfilled, even from MY WORD, the Book of Revelation.

Who of you has read this Book? I tell you, read it again. Read about MY witnesses on this earth. I will never leave MY earth without a witness.

Therefore this is a very important call to MY prayer warriors to start praying for MY witnesses.

Pray for MY two witnesses who will now soon be revealed. They are being prepared in all silence. Pray for MY 144,000 witnesses on this earth, which are now also being prepared.

I, GOD, am working to bring MY Last Affairs in order before MY SON comes. HE comes very soon, so pray, MY beloved, pray! This is a very serious call.

MY witnesses are on this earth. Many of you will not be able to believe this, but yet it is so, this is a sign of how close we are to the rapture of the bride, MY bride and YAHUSHUA'S bride.

MY witnesses are currently all being prepared in all intimacy. But I need you to pray for them. Pray MY beloved, for MY witnesses, who will still bring many to faith after the rapture, many of your loved ones, many of your family members, they are now severely persecuted and attacked.

Many go through difficult times and circumstances in their lives, as MY enemy wants to stop and destroy them. They need your support and prayers badly. So pray MY beloved, this is a special call.

The time of the rapture is near and MY witnesses must be fully prepared in strength and prayer. So help them and pray for them. That is the task of the bride. Your prayer does wonders in the spiritual and material world, so pray!

I leave MY earth never without witnesses MY beloved. I am a merciful and loving GOD. They are MY chosen ones for this earth, when everything falls into perdition and wickedness…when the malignancy and wickedness will indulge like never before…when hunger and unclothedness will strike like never before.

Then MY witnesses will testify on this earth. They will be MY walking object of Love. They will help MY people where necessary. They will support them in mental prayer. They will provide them with material things when needed. They will be there for those who must yet enter in.

Many will still be saved during the tribulation, many. I am a merciful GOD. So come and cover yourselves in prayer and fasting for MY witnesses, for their sake.

They are trained and prepared by ME and MY angels, but your prayers can do wonders for them in the spiritual world. Much wickedness of the spirit of the antichrist is now coming to them, they have been attacked ruthlessly.

But they will stand firm, if you pray for them. So come and pray MY beloved. Be a blessing here on earth for your fellow-believers, for your fellow brothers and sisters. Amen?

I rely on you,

FATHER GOD

[b]

Revelation 11:3 (KJV): 3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Revelation 7:2-4 (KJV): 2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Revelation 14:1 (KJV): 1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelation 7:13-17 (KJV): 13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? And whence came they? 14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
Be bold, stand tall! Fear not, falter not!

Go! Know who you are; know whose you are.
Throw off the shackles that have held you, you are free!
Allow My plan to prevail; the day is dark, the times are treacherous, but I have seen and I have known and prepared for it.
Do not slack, be stubbornly obstinate. Do not look back, proceed.
I will proceed with you and you will not be deterred or detoured.
Allow that which I have placed within you to motivate you, you will succeed, you will have victory.
Sanctify yourself to the truth.
Seek the truth, speak the truth. Realize the time, realize the season.
See My plan unfold. Arise; be about your Father's work, as Jesus did, so you will do.
Set your face like flint. Flinch not at the onslaught of the enemy.
It is an illusion for truly the enemy has lost already.
Do not wander aimlessly, but walk with purpose. Choose, decide and do not be moved.
A new time, a new day, when the promises will be seen.
Unlike Abraham, you will see what I have promised come to pass.
Come out from the darkness of your own understanding, walk into the light of My revelation.
Be diligent, be obedient and I will be faithful.
Are you prepared in your hearts for those sent to you?
My heart is toward the salvation of many and you will be My ministers.
Great is My salvation and great is the number of those who will be saved.
I am the Mighty One and I am in your midst. Know ye not what time it is?
Awake O sleeper, for My time and the fulfillment of My plan is at hand.
Open your hearts to Me, allow Me to give you My heart.
Open your mouths and speak my truth. Heed not the path, nor the cost, for the time is of the essence.
Look to Me and look not back.
My presence is here always. You will find all you need if you will learn to come be with Me. 
I would lead you in the path of victory, but I tell you beforehand that that path will always lead you into the midst of the battle, for it is there that the victory is manifest.
So then, look for Me there, for I am with you to equip you and strengthen you and to hold out to you the victory, which is yours for the taking.
Will you enter in though it looks impossible?
Will you meet Me and believe Me and above all, obey Me?
For My strategies do not always make sense to the human mind, but I know the enemy and I am also very aware of his schemes and tactics.
He works always in deception and delusions and he will zero in on your greatest fears.
It is imperative that you push your fear aside and keep your eyes on me.
Remember who has the victory.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Shagaiya04(m): 1:01am On Feb 19, 2012
shalom!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2012
"Be Watchful For God's Instructions"

Why do My children wrestle with flesh and blood?
Don't they realize that their battles are with the supernatural realm?
Many do not want to talk about devils and demons, but they are truly real.
But, I have given you power over all of them.
I have given you weapons of warfare to destroy them.

The battle is Mine and the Victory is yours My children.
Follow My instructions and I will guide you.
Hear My voice speaking to you to know what your next step is to take.
Cling to Me and My Word. Don't move unless I have given you instructioons to move.
I will guide you with a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night just like I guided the Israelites.

They are My Chosen people, but I have also chosen you to bring in the end-time-harvest and speak My Word to Jew and Gentile alike.
Do not fear My liittle ones.
I will put My Words into your mouths.
The more good quality time you spend with Me and in My word, you will learn My ways and know My thoughts.
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, and My ways are not your ways.

Come quietly and sit with Me. Lean not to your own understanding, but lean on Me.
Learn how I do things.
Learn how I operate, so you will know when you encounter the counterfeit of the enemy.
Subdue your enemy by the grace and power through Jesus Christ.

Let him wash you thoroughly of all unrighteousness.
Let Him purify you of all sin and evil doings.
Let Him break off of you every family generational curse that has hindered your walk with Me.
And set your eyes on things above. Keep your eyes watchful for Me.
For soon My little ones I will return for My spotless and whole Bride says the Lord your God.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2012
The Christian's Possibilities

"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ . . . May give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened" (Ephesians 1:17-18)

The "spirit of wisdom" is applied to a wide variety of circumstances. It certainly includes leadership (Deuteronomy 34:9).

But wisdom is also identified with the ability to make beautiful clothing (Exodus 28:3) and to engineer and invent complex equipment (31:2-6). Daniel was said to have "an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and showing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts" (Daniel 5:12). We are even promised that our "adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist" (Luke 21:15).

A "spirit of revelation" is also made available to us. This revelation (literally, "to take off the cover"wink is not new doctrine or truth. Revelation is implemented by the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 2:10), having the source of His revelatory work from Jesus Christ on behalf of Christ (John 16:13-15).

The Greek language of the phrase "the eyes of |our| understanding being enlightened" (Ephesians 1:18) could be translated "the vision of your deep thought will be made to shine," or paraphrased in a more colloquial expression, "the light comes on!"

There are three specific enlightenments cited here: The hope of our calling (see Romans 15:13-14), the riches of the glory of our inheritance (11:33-36), and the exceeding greatness of His power exercised on our behalf (Ephesians 3:20; 6:10).

Each of these three are specifically designed by God to undergird our faith and embolden our confidence, even though we are "strangers and pilgrims on the earth" (Hebrews 11:13). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, February 18, 2012:

MY children, I want to address MYSELF to you today and speak about trust. This is a crucial time and I want children who fully trust ME, blind trust.

Many things are now going on in the world: On religious level, on spiritual level, everywhere and in everything. Many things are now going on in the invisible world. Many things are now going on in the life of MY true children: They are beset and attacked in the spiritual world by the enemy who sends all kinds of sorcery and witchcraft at them.

Therefore, I have called MY children to fast. It is not enough just to watch and pray, if it is not accompanied with severe fasting, you will still be deceived.

This is THE time to fast and pray for yourselves and for your GOD. Why? Because I want children that I can also fully trust.

Trusting on your GOD is easier than that I, your HEAVENLY FATHER can trust upon you. I need people, children, who are entirely surrendered to their GOD, children who are fully willing to die to their own flesh.

O’ so many are walking around in their own, self-complaining flesh. They still love themselves too much to just not fully surrender to their GOD. They find themselves just too beautiful to fully surrender to their GOD. They find themselves just a shade too sober and wise to fully surrender themselves to their GOD.

Where will all human, fleshly wisdom disappear when you stand before ME that Day? Where will all the carnal beauty disappear when you stand before ME that Day? Where? In the perdition together with your flesh, there it will disappear, where satan, MY enemy has already worked out his plan to receive you abundantly.

I do not say this to hurt you MY beloved, but this is pure truth. I see around on this world, don’t I? And, I see MY children busy. And their activities are not fully focused on ME, their GOD.

Those who are not fasting and praying, are now grandiosely misled by false doctrines, by false teaching, by false prophets, and writings. Hear MY Words! Come back to the Heart of your GOD! Come back!

I call MY children back to MY Heart. So how, MY beloved, can I then fully trust you? Who can I fully use? Who walks in pure complete obedience to MY Commandments and Instructions? Who?

They are hard to find, those children, very hard. But MY Eyes still go around to seek and to find.

Now is a very crucial time to live. Now is a time to make final right choices. NOW MY children, NOW! Later it is too late. The crucial time is NOW. This is a Word of NOW.

You are far too spoiled with Words of GOD. You take it all not so very particular anymore. What if all MY prophets would stop speaking? As in the Old Covenant? Would you then come in fasting and prayer?

But this is a time of grace, still, so I speak through MY prophets and MY children. So you better take this Word seriously. This is a serious Word for NOW. NOW MY children!

What must I, GOD do to grab your attention? What must I, GOD do to let you obey? I can only plead, and pray, and send out MY Words. I love you MY beloved, O’ I love you so much! I hope you realize this.

MY Eyes go around looking for those that I can trust. This is a love relationship and in a love relationship mutual trust is crucial. So therefore that this is a crucial moment: a moment of NOW.

Those who have followed ME, those who have obeyed ME in everything, O’ MY children, MY beloved, do not be discouraged. Big will be your reward! Very big! I am a GOD WHO rewards, very generously, not sparingly, but beyond measure!

So be encouraged. Many things are still to happen in very short time. You will see it unfold in this world. She is judged and the time has come. You will see it soon.

Be encouraged and come to ME. Be encouraged and stay IN ME.

Your HEAVENLY FATHER and LEADER,

FATHER GOD

[b]
Numbers 14:11 (KJV): 11And the LORD said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke ME? And how long will it be ere they believe ME, for all the signs which I have shewed among them?

Exodus 33:11a (KJV): 11And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp:

Psalm 9:10 (KJV): 10And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Ezekiel 7:25-27 (KJV): 25Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none. 26Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients. 27The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do unto them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Psalm 74:9 (KJV): 9We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV): 6But without faith it is impossible to please HIM: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that HE is, and that HE is a REWARDER of them that diligently seek HIM.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2012
The Christian's Power

"And . . . the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe" (Ephesians 1:19)

The power of the triune Creator, as displayed in the resurrection of Christ, is directed toward us!  We can be certain that we will never fully comprehend that, but the Scriptures provide several clear statements that will help us get some usable grasp on this resource:

1) We receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on us (Acts 1:cool.  The Holy Spirit indwells every believer (John 14:17; 1 Corinthians 6:19) and is therefore readily accessible to all believers (Ephesians 3:20).

2) We use the power of God every time we preach the gospel (Romans 1:16; 1 Corinthians 1:18), whether to one person or to thousands.

3) We learn of the power of God through "great and precious promises" (2 Peter 1:3-4).  Indeed, those promises involve "all things that pertain to life and godliness."

4) We see the results of the power of God in our lives when our characters reflect "all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness" (Colossians 1:11).

The Lord desires "that |we| might be filled with all the fulness of God" (Ephesians 3:19) and "strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man" (v. 16).  The purpose of this empowering is to be "rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith" (Colossians 2:7), "able to comprehend . . . the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge" (Ephesians 3:18-19).

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen" (vv. 20-21). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by tony13: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2012
Letter 246 From YAHUSHUA Dictated to Susan, February 19, 2012:

I will give you Words:

These are MY Words. This is your LORD Speaking.

Children, the hour is approaching: Soon I will be coming. I am coming across the skies to receive MY bride. It is nearing every day. You must make ready. Wash yourself in MY Precious Blood. Come and wash yourself in MY Blood!

MY Blood can free you from your sin. It can bring an end to the sin that plagues you. It can wash you from all your past sin. It is the cure for all of mankind’s sin.

Children, if you don’t receive this gift that I give freely, I cannot take you with ME when I come for MY church. I can only take those who have been covered with MY Blood and washed white with it.

How do you do this? You must come to ME in complete surrender. Lay your life down before ME. Let ME cover your life with MY Blood. Let ME pay your ransom for your sin debt. I am the ONE WHO can do this. No other can pay the price for your penalties—what you owe a HOLY GOD for your sin, your life of sin.

Come to ME in humble repentance. Allow ME to take your life and to make it anew. Let ME change it. Let ME refresh it. Let ME fill you with MY SPIRIT. Then you can walk in the freedom of MY SPIRIT with Power and Truth. There is no other Way, MY children.

There is no other way to MY Everlasting Freedom and Peace. I am the ONE WHO brings Everlasting Peace and Calm: Only MY Love, MY Peace, MY Salvation. Come to ME this very day and receive this gift. Don’t delay. MY Salvation waits on you to receive it and enjoy everlasting life in MY Kingdom.

There is no other way, MY children. The world is full of vain substitutes, but they are empty and do not lead to MY Everlasting Truth.

Children, the hour is hastening for MY Near Return. This is inevitable. It is coming and it cannot be stopped. You must make ready. Wash yourselves in the reading of MY Words, MY Book. Let yourselves be washed by MY Words. I will make you clean.

Call on MY SPIRIT for understanding. He stands ready to bring you insight. There is no other way. Don’t use the interpretations of men. Call on MY SPIRIT. Rely on MY SPIRIT. Only HE can lead you to all Truth and understanding.

These are the ways you can begin to make ready. You must seek MY Face, MY Glorious Face. There is no other way to Truth. Now is the hour to prepare. The world would have you believe differently. But this is MY Truth. So begin to make preparations.

I wait for you, children. Now is the hour. Come in close—choose ME. Leave the world behind. She has no answers. Don’t rely on the world. She is death and dying. I am the WAY…the TRUTH…the LIFE.

I stand ready to deliver. Give ME your hand. I will save you from what is coming…

This is your LORD,

YAHUSHUA

[b]

Acts 22:16 (KJV): And now why tarriest thou? Arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the LORD.

Revelation 7:14 (KJV): And I said unto him, Sir, though knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the LAMB.

Revelation 1:5 (KJV): And from JESUS CHRIST, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the Prince of the kings of the earth. Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS own blood.

1 Corinthians 6:11 (KJV): And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the LORD JESUS, and by the SPIRIT of our GOD.

Revelation 19:6-9 (KJV): 6And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the LORD GOD omnipotent reigneth. 7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to HIM: for the marriage of the LAMB is come, and HIS wife hath made herself ready. 8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the LAMB. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of GOD.

Ephesians 5: 25-27 (KJV): 25Husbands, love your wives, even as CHRIST also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

1 Corinthians 2:12-14 (KJV): 12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of GOD; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of GOD. 13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the HOLY GHOST teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the SPIRIT of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by maeyenshokolo: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
am rowland God bless u all
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by maeyenshokolo: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2012
[size=20pt]MIRACLE NIGHT CRUSADE IS HERE AGAIN[/size]

[size=14pt]THE DEAF WILL HEAR
THE LAME WILL WORK
THE BLIND WILL SEE
CURSES WILL BE BROKEN
IT WILL BE AN EXPRIENCE IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD
DONT BE LEFT OUT
DATE:23RD MARCH 2012
VENUE:ALADIMMA SHOPPING MALL ,OWERRI IMO STATE.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THERE[/size]

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Shagaiya04(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
Pls I need help, in John1:1 we get to know that Jesus & the father are 1& desame, pls som1 should pls explain John 14:6
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by kolaoloye(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2012
Shagaiya04:

Pls I need help, in John1:1 we get to know that Jesus & the father are 1& desame, pls som1 should pls explain John 14:6
John 14
1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me
hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:
but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Shagaiya04(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
Pls am still in the bush, v6 ", no one goes to the father, " while he himself is th father
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2012
The Testimony of Cher Xiong:

"To make my story short - I was very sick and had died in 1976 in a refugee camp in Thailand when I was 14. Spirits of the darkness came and engulfed me, they threw me down to the pit of hell fire. In there it was so scary and hopeless. I heard countless of souls crying and groaning. With an unconditional love, the Lord Jesus came and took me back to earth and He layed me very gently on my bed. This is the first time I saw the Lord Jesus in person.

In 2008 the Lord appeared to me again (not in the dream) while I was praying and lifted up my hands to praise Him in the parking lots of a big mall . He wrote John 3:16 on the sky with his blood, He shown me a very wide high way with millions of peoples walking on it and at the end of the road people were falling like raining to the pit of hell fire. The Lord Jesus Christ cried and He put HIS pain inside me, when I couldn't bear it, He asked me, "my son if you love me like I love the world , go every where telling people that whosever walk on the wide road will be burned in hell. Today" Please, if you're a child of God help me spread the word of the Lord Jesus, telling people don't walk on the wide road. Brothers, we have not much time left."

[b]--- "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." (Matt 7, 13-14)" (Matt 7, 13-14)

--- "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14, 6)

--- "Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Gal 5, 19-21) (this is written to Christians!!!)

--- "Fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience" (Eph 5, 3-6) (This is also written to Christians)

--- "When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you shall surely die!' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul." (Ezekiel 33, 8-9)

--- "And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen." (Matt 28, 18-10)[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
"I Am with You Always"

The following corporate prophetic word was given by Eileen Fisher on January 31, 2012 during her weekly Prophetic School of the Holy Spirit meeting in Colorado Springs, Colorado:

The Lord would say, "I am a God of new beginnings. I make all things new. Old things have passed away. Let old things pass away. Do not hang on so tightly to what was and what is. Let everything pass away. As everything passes away, I will bring to you what is needed now. I will let you understand I am a God of the now. When people needed miracles, I came then. I am the God of the then, and you will come to understand when you need Me, then I will be there. Walk with Me moment by moment. Be in the now.

"Be ever in the knowledge of the presence of My glory. Let old things pass away. Pull down strongholds, thinking in your mind of limitations of running to meet Me, but come into the realization that lo, I am with you always. If I am with you always and always beside you, how can you run to Me when I am always with you?

"Be aware of Me, turn to Me, keep your eyes upon Me, the Author and the Finisher of your faith. Not only have I begun your faith, not only have I authored your faith, but I am going to finish your faith with My faith. My faith I will put into you this night, so you will begin to flow in a new level of faith. You will begin to flow in My belief system, not in the system of the world nor of your own limited knowledge.

"Turn your minds and your thoughts down. Cast away vain imaginations, for the enemy would have you live way in the distant. He would have you live way in the past. He would not want you to bring forth the remembrance of My visitations when I answered your prayers. He would have you think I am a long-distant God. I am with you always. Be aware of My presence. As you become even more aware of My presence, then you will become more aware of who I am.

"Do not look for man; do not look for child or woman, or the things of the world to fulfill you, but come to know the longing in My heart for you. Truly I am your Groom. You are My beloved Bride. I long for kisses of My people, and I long to kiss My people. I long to answer prayers. I long to bring wisdom, knowledge, favor, strength, and understanding. I want My people to know I am with them always and there is no other God beside Me," says the Lord your God.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:02am On Feb 29, 2012
The Christian's Parentage

"And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins" (Ephesians 2:1)

There are three descriptions of what we were prior to God's work in us, as described in the second chapter of Ephesians, and as listed below: We were "dead in trespasses |activities| and sins |character, attitude, condition|." The result was that we were unable to understand or seek God on our own (Romans 3:10-11). Nor are we able to know the "things of God" by our own intellectual prowess (1 Corinthians 2:14). "We walked according to the course of this world" (Ephesians 2:2), in "bondage" to the world (Galatians 4:3), and with the eyes of our minds "blinded" by Satan (2 Corinthians 4:4). We are "by nature the children of wrath" (Ephesians 2:3). Both our natural desires (5:5-6) and our willful unbelief (John 3:36) have placed us under the ever-increasing wrathful judgment of God (Romans 2:5-9).

The transformation performed by God on us can only be "his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:10). It involves God's rich "mercy" and "great love" (v. 4) to make us alive when we were dead (see John 5:21-24; Romans 6:4-6, 9-11).

That power "raises" us and "seats" us with God "positionally" in the heavens (Ephesians 2:6). That "grace" is effected through faith, and even "that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast" (vv. 8-9).

Whatever all of these promises may ultimately involve, they assure us of permanent status as the chosen, holy ones of God (Romans 8:29-39), "that in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:7). HMM III

For more . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.