Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74137 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
One God
March 5, 2011

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD." (Deuteronomy 6:4)

This great verse has been recited countless times by Israelites down through the centuries, setting forth their distinctive belief in one great Creator God. The Jews had retained their original belief in creation, handed down from Noah, while the other nations had all allowed their original monotheistic creationism to degenerate into a wide variety of religions, all basically equivalent to the polytheistic evolutionism of the early Sumerians at Babel.

But along with its strong assertion of monotheism, there is also a very real suggestion that this declaration, with its thrice-named subject, is also setting forth the Triune God. The name, "Lord," of course, is Yahweh, or Jehovah, the self-existing One who reveals Himself, while "God" is Elohim, the powerful Creator/Ruler. "Jehovah our Elohim is one Jehovah" is the proclamation. A number of respected Jewish commentators have acknowledged that the verse spoke of a "unified oneness," rather than an "absolute oneness." The revered book called the Zohar, for example, even said that the first mention was of the Father; the second one the Messiah; and the third, the Holy Spirit.

The key word "one" (Hebrew, achad) is often used to denote unity in diversity. For example, when Eve was united to Adam in marriage, they were said to be "one flesh" (Genesis 2:24). Similarly, on the third day of creation, the waters were "[color=12]gathered together unto one place[/color]," yet this gathering together was called "Seas" (i.e., more than one sea; Genesis 1:9-10).

Thus, Israel's great declaration should really be understood as saying in effect: "The eternally omnipresent Father, also Creator and Sustainer of all things, is our unified self-revealing Lord." HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2011
Breaking Bread
March 6, 2011

"And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is my body." (Matthew 26:26)

This is the first of twelve specific references to the "breaking of bread" in the New Testament, each reminding the participants of Christ's sacrificial death.  Although Paul had not been present at the Last Supper, he had evidently received a special revelation concerning it.  "For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed |literally, 'while he was being betrayed'| took bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said", Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me" (1 Corinthians 11:23-24).  Similarly, drinking of the cup recalled to them His shed blood.  All of this helped them remember and appreciate the great reality of eternal life imparted to them through His death, for He had said, "Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life" (John 6:54).

For a while after His resurrection and their empowering by the Holy Spirit, "they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house" (Acts 2:46), seem to have combined each day this remembrance of the Lord's supper with their own evening meals.  Sometime later, it seems to have been "upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread" (Acts 20:7).

There is no specific instruction in Scripture as to how often this breaking of bread should be observed, but when it is observed, the implied actions of "discerning the Lord's body," giving thanks to Him for His sacrifice for us, and "|judging| ourselves" (1 Corinthians 11:29, 31) are far more vital than the physical act of eating the broken bread. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2011
Deeper and Deeper
March 7, 2011

"That ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God." (Ephesians 3:17-19)

Sincere Christians long for a deeper relationship with Christ, driving them to more effective prayer, Bible study, and service. The rich hymn "Deeper and Deeper" reflects this heart cry.

Into the heart of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go,
Seeking to know the reason why He should love me so,
Why He stooped to lift me up from the miry clay,
Saving my soul, making me whole,
Though I had wandered away

"Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God" (1 John 3:1). God's infinite grace is "a mystery" to us, "but God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit" (1 Corinthians 2:7, 10). The Spirit revealed these mysteries primarily to the writers of the New Testament for our instruction, through the empowerment of the Spirit (2 Peter 1:19-21). Only in His revelation can we understand something of His love, mercy, and grace, but only through a close "heart walk" with Him in the Spirit can we know His heart. "The Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee" (1 Chronicles 28:9).

We who had wandered away from Him were saved and made whole, for "God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:cool. "He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay" (Psalm 40:2). He did this all out of a heart of love. God grant us an ever deeper knowledge of His heart. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2011
[size=14pt]
+ The "fear of man" runs deep - and can ONLY be superceded continually by the power of My Love "abiding" in one's heart.
[/size]

, "Now am I trying to win the favor of men, or of God? Do I seek to please men? If I were still seeking popularity with men, I should not be a bond servant of Christ [the Messiah]", Galatians 1:10 The Amplified Translation

, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love", 1 John 4:18 NASB
GHJ
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2011
A Letter received March 8, 2011 given by the LORD JESUS to Sabrina:

These words are true. I, JESUS AM TRUE. MY crucifixion was true. MY Book is true. MY Salvation is a real fact: MY Salvation for the whole world, for every human personally.

MY dear children, I AM COMING SOON and many are not ready. Many still have not made a personal choice for ME. Salvation comes not by tradition. Each must make a personal choice for ME. Everyone needs to realize sin and repentance in his life. Without this there is no salvation possible.

This is a daily process. MY WORD says to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Repentance and confession of sin is a daily process. Therefore I have given you MY SPIRIT to bring you to repentance, every day again. Ask HIM to open your eyes. Enter into a deep intimate relationship with MY SPIRIT. HE lives in you. HE is GOD. HE will reveal you the truth, all truth, MY truth.

MY SPIRIT and I are one, just as MY FATHER and I are one. It must be so with you, one in ME. Without unity, there is no relationship possible. So be one and come to ME. I want a deep personal relationship with each of you, not a traditional thing. This brings you no closer to ME.

Only MY WORD brings you close to ME. So search ME in MY WORD, MY sacred WORD that I have given you. It provides all the wisdom of the world. If you walk and live by MY WORD, you will know what it is to know your GOD.

But everything takes a form of action. So come and get active in MY WORD! And I will fill you with MY Wisdom in everything. Listen to MY SPIRIT. Learn to understand HIS VOICE. HE is always speaking, but you do not ask HIM. Ask HIM and learn to discern HIS VOICE from all other voices within you. This is very important. It is your guiding-book through life.

I love you MY children. Those who have faithfully followed ME will receive great reward in MY Heavenly Realms. Don’t do it for the reward, but do it for ME, because you love ME. This requires some sacrifice, sacrifice of the 'self'. Those who follow ME, faithfully, know this. Daily crucifixion of the flesh is needed. This is sacrifice of the ‘self’.

MY BLOOD has made this all possible. MY BLOOD has placed you in the freedom to make this daily choice. Make this choice MY children, the time is very short. I, JESUS come soon for MY bride. I will just take MY bride; she is the one without spot, stain, and wrinkle, those who are clean and pure.

Cleanliness and purity does not come itself. This is a daily process. MY bride knows this. She lives not for herself, but for ME. Everything is by and for ME. I in her and she in ME.

My precious bride, I come soon. Hold on and see that no one robs you of your crown, the Crown of Life. Keep your eyes only fixed on ME and do not deviate from the path I have chosen for you. Walk on MY Way. MY Way is the right and the only way that leads to life. So come and walk.

Do not stand still, but remain active until the day I return. I come soon. Blessed are they who have washed their robes in the BLOOD of the LAMB!

Your LORD and MASTER has spoken

2 Corinthians 12:21 (KJV): And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

Philippians 2:12 (KJV): Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Ezekiel 36:27 (KJV): And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Romans 8:13 (KJV): For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

James 1:12 (KJV): Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by UyiIredia(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2011
I found God, I killed Him and found Him again. If you understand this. Then you know that Jesus lived, died and resurrected for all men to see and proclaim. Never be ashamed of the gospel music. It can always be expressed in different ways
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2011
Letter 86 Received from LORD JESUS by susan on March 7, 2011

Yes Susan these are MY Words to the world:

Soon I, JESUS, will make MY glorious appearance to the world. MY people do not take MY words seriously. I speak through many. MY message is clear—I AM COMING. The date is set, the hour is set. MY FATHER is waiting to give the signal. HE alone can give the signal.

Every minute you are moving closer to this great event. MY children, do you feel it? Do you sense it? If you do not, you are far from ME. The world has you too tightly wound up in its clutches. You are caught up in the things of the world and not focusing on ME, your LORD and MASTER JESUS.

I am waiting for you to turn back to ME, to surrender your all to ME. You wonder how can this be? What must I do to surrender to MY LORD? I want you to come before ME, repent of your sin, acknowledge to ME that you are sinful before a HOLY GOD. Then lay your life down before ME willingly, not because others want you to, because you, yourself see ME as a worthy LORD and MASTER.

I then, want you to draw near ME, put down the things of the world and spend time with ME. Get to know ME better. I am not far from you. I want you to pursue ME like you pursue all your other worldly interests, only I want first place in your heart. I ask nothing less.

How do I become first place in your heart, you ask? Let ME tell you… When you get up in the morning, do you think of ME? Are your thoughts toward ME? Do you move through the day and think of and speak with ME?

You bring only the big things before ME. I want all your small things also. I am here to help you with every aspect of your life. You can’t imagine GOD being that concerned over your life’s details because you do not understand that I, GOD am a GOD of incredible details. I know all the details of your life. Nothing gets by ME. Small and large, I know all about you.

Bring ME all your cares and even your little concerns—the things you think I would never notice. This is communion with GOD, when you allow ME to engage with you over every aspect of your life. I want control over you—I want MY plans to take your life into the abundance I planned for you from the start.

Do you know your life has a perfect plan that I, GOD have devised for it? Are you aware of this? If you are not MY surrendered follower than your plan for life that I carefully planned out is running counter to all the beauty and wonder I have in place for you. I want to bring you to MY complete wholeness: peace of mind; completeness of your spirit filled by MY SPIRIT; walking in MY perfect plans for your life. This is all yours. It is a plan to bring you home with ME when I come for MY children. It is a plan to bring you to your eternal destiny to be with ME forever. I, your LORD, want to bring you to wholeness through MY HOLY SPIRIT and past the sorrows and sadness of a fallen world.

Time is short, MY loved ones, MY children. Stop clinging to this world. It is in rebellion to ME, its MAKER and I will soon have no part in it. The world will turn its back to ME completely and I must leave with MY bride under MY safe arm and leave the world to its own destruction, destruction that comes when love and order administered by a HOLY GOD is rejected. Chaos and evil is the alternative and this world will embrace it, apart from ME.

Saddened though I am—the hour approaches and I must come to rescue the bride and retreat with her to MY Kingdom and leave those remaining to suffer under the hand of MY enemy. He is a cruel master. Let ME tell you about the evil of MY opponent and what he is capable of. He wants nothing less than to destroy you, to see you spending eternity in the pits of hell. He is angry and lusting after your blood, your life blood. He will destroy you by any means he has. Do you recognize this MY children? He means to destroy and to destroy completely.

He will use any means to reach his goal—your utter destruction. He will use your weaknesses, your desires for the things of this world, your own self-made plans and dreams. If you follow your self-made plans, apart from MY Perfect Will, that is acquired only through complete and total surrender of your life to ME, than you are falling right into MY enemy’s hands. Is this how you want it, MY children?

You are so set on following your own self-made goals and directions that you are willingly playing into the enemy’s hands. I will let you do it, because you choose. I don’t want to lose you to the enemy. I don’t want to leave you to the world of disaster coming, after I remove MY bride. I don’t want to be apart from you for eternity and I don’t want to assign you to hell for rejecting ME and choosing your own ways. You will leave ME no choice.

Very soon, the world will come apart. Evil will enlarge past the limits I have set for it with MY guiding, protecting RIGHT HAND that I have over it right now. When I pull back MY Great Hand of Protection over the earth, the taste of evil you are experiencing now will be a large dose and it will be a gag in the mouths of those left to deal with the world apart from ME, the LORD JESUS.

Sorrow and pleading is where I am now. I plead with you MY children to come to ME in these closing moments. Still you reject and cling to a temporal, dying world. You see the dark clouds forming overhead of which you know what I speak. There is trouble all around you. All things are touched by this foreboding evil that is growing ever daily. Come to your senses. Follow ME. Turn to ME. Come with ME. Surrender to ME. I will save you and lead you out to safety. You may choose. This is your privilege. But if you choose against ME for this evil and corrupt world you so lustily desire, I will not take kindly to your choice and you will indeed have your way.

Come to me for safe passage to MY Kingdom. I am waiting only a while longer. You think you have a lot of time. You do not. These words are true. Follow ME and live. Reject ME and we shall part ways for eternity.

I, GOD, JESUS HAVE SPOKEN TRUTH

Ezekiel 18:30-32: (KJV): 30Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. 31Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 32For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Revelation 12:17 (KJV): And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03am On Mar 11, 2011
The Joy of Jesus
March 10, 2011

"Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory." (1 Peter 1:7-cool

Because of Christ, we "rejoice with joy unspeakable," and the deeper we know Him, the more our joy. The fourth verse of our study hymn, "Deeper and Deeper," speaks of this joy.

Into the joy of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go,
Rising with soul enraptured far from the world below;
Joy in the place of sorrow, peace in the midst of pain,
Jesus will give, Jesus will give,
He will uphold and sustain

Joy is, of course, part of "the fruit of the Spirit" (Galatians 5:22) of Christ, who had prayed to His Father, "now I come to thee . . . that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves" (John 17:13). Most specifically, "we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ . . . and rejoice in hope of the glory of God" (Romans 5:1-2). In joy we rise over the lure of sin and the world. "Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered" (Romans 4:7).

The joy of the Lord is not predicated on external circumstances. "As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, yet possessing all things" (2 Corinthians 6:10). And "I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation" (2 Corinthians 7:4).

The last line is well supported in the writings of David, where the Lord provides this joy. "Though |a good man| fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand" (Psalm 37:24). "Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved" (Psalm 55:22). May God grant us an even deeper joy in Jesus. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2011

The Majesty of heaven ia about to explode on the earth, yes we have tasted of His Glory,
His Anointing,His Faith, but the Majesty of heaven will thrust us into a depth and height of the Kingdom
that we have not yet experienced,
and the revelation of the fact we are sons (daughters) of God will explode within us.
Then we shall come to know that the dominion of heaven is ours on the earth,
and that we can walk in that authority,
and receive the fullness of all things promised to us by the Father through His Son Jesus Christ.
We have for so long walked below our God given rights, but that is about to change.
Praise be to the All Mighty God of heaven and Earth. Amen, and Amen.

L.L. Martinez
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2011
Oh, How He Loved
March 11, 2011

"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins." (1 John 4:9-10)

The final verse of "Deeper and Deeper" enjoins us to enter into God's love and sing of it throughout eternity.

Into the love of Jesus, deeper and deeper I go,
Praising the One who brought me out of my sin and woe;
And through eternal ages gratefully I shall sing;
"Oh, how He loved! Oh, how He loved!
Jesus, my Lord and my King."

The word "deep" or "depth" in Scripture comes from the Greek word bathos, from which is derived several English nautical terms. Thus, probing "deeper and deeper" into the heart, the will, the cross, the joy, and now the love of Jesus is like searching the deep oceans: they are immense and beyond our conception.

We should continually acknowledge that His love brought us out of our sinful condition, which had totally separated us from Him. "But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us |i.e., made us alive| together with Christ, (|for| by grace ye are saved)" (Ephesians 2:4-5). "In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. . . . We love him, because he first loved us" (1 John 4:9, 19).

We can sing of that love throughout eternity, because "in the ages to come he |will| shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:7). May God grant us an ever deepening love of Jesus. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2011
Pastors & Church Leaders
A Final Call to All Preachers to Prepare the Bride for the RAPTURE & END TIMES
March 2011

Beloved brothers and sisters, to whom Jesus has entrusted the care of His precious flock:

The Lord Jesus Christ speaks to us today. He is awakening us to the reality of the lateness of the hour we are living in. The revelations given to Apostle John concerning the things which were to take place soon are unfolding before our eyes. For about 3 years now, the falling away (apostasy)which the Bible foretold has come to pass; the man of sin which our Lord warned us is alive today and has been revealed; some seals (Revelation 6) have been broken. There is no longer any delay. The End Times are upon us! But, are our church members prepared for the Rapture?
Looking around, one can easily say that all things including inanimate objects are telling us: Prepare Yourself, Jesus is coming! Looking at the increase of earthquakes in various places today, change in weather; disasters taking place here and there; fish, birds and many animals dying all over the world, we can tell the time is near.

From heaven God looks down to the world that He loved so much and alas His heart is broken! The Father’s heart is saddened that His sheep are not being prepared for these end times! God’s top priorities right now are of the End Times . People need to be prepared to stand before the Son of Man. Heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people. Regardless of our doctrines and theology, God demands that we teach His people about: The Rapture, The Mark of the Beast & Jesus’ Second Coming. God demands that we align our priorities to His.

The desire of the devil right now is to block us pastors so that we do not preach about the end times. This will work in his favor because people will be caught unaware! Are we called to please the devil or to bring joy to our heavenly Father? If we pastors do not prepare the sheep for Jesus’ imminent return, know that:

- Most Christians will be left behind. When this happens, many Christians will end up taking the mark of the beast, which the Bible clearly tells us that if anyone receives it, He will forever be separated from God (Revelation 14:9-12). Now, what would be our reward and joy, if our flock end up spending eternity in hell for lack of knowledge in spite all the wonderful sermons they have heard and all the serving they did in our churches! It is not that ‘Vision 2020’ is not a good idea ~ it is about the right food at the right time!

- The Lord has revealed that “when the pastors do not prepare the congregations for rapture beforehand, the result will be that they will all be left behind. The believers who are left behind will vent out their anger of not being raptured on their pastors . The believers will take their revenge on pastors who had taught them in error during their lives. The pastors will die brutally by hands of their church members who were left behind. This event will occur throughout the world in all places and churches.”

The Lord has spoken, now we know what to do and we must ACT right now!

‘Blessed is that slave whom his master finds giving his household their food at the proper time’ (Matthew 24:45-46).

All glory, honor & praise to our Eternal Bridregroom King, Jesus Christ who was, is and is coming

Unknown Pastor,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
The Limited Knowledge of Jesus
March 12, 2011

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." (Mark 13:32)

This verse has always been difficult to understand. If Jesus was God, how could He be ignorant of the time of His second coming? Indeed He was, and is, God, but He also was, and is, man. This is a part of the mystery of the divine/human nature of Christ. In the gospel record, we see frequent evidences of His humanity (He grew weary, for example, and suffered pain), but also many evidences of deity (His virgin birth, His resurrection and ascension, as well as His perfect words and deeds).

He had been in glory with the Father from eternity (John 17:24), but when He became man, "in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren" (Hebrews 2:17), except for sin. As a child, He "increased in wisdom and stature" like any other human (Luke 2:52). Through diligent study (as a man), He acquired great wisdom in the Scriptures and the plan of God. After His baptism and the acknowledgment from heaven of His divine Sonship (e.g., Matthew 3:16-17), He increasingly manifested various aspects of His deity, but He still remained fully human.

With respect to the time of the end, this depends in some degree on human activity. For example, He said that "the gospel must first be published among all nations" (Mark 13:10), and only God the Father could foresee just when men will have accomplished this. Although the glorified Son presumably now shares this knowledge, in His self-imposed human limitations, He did not.

In no way does this compromise His deity. In our own finite humanity, we cannot comprehend fully the mystery of the divine/human nature of Christ, but He has given us more than sufficient reason to believe His Word! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2011
Spoken by JESUS CHRIST to Susan, March 11, 2011

Yes daughter, I will give you Words.  Susan take MY Words down:

I, JESUS, am about to take flight.  I am ready to come for MY bride.   I am ready to retrieve her, so few really believe ME.  I knew there would be very little faith left on the earth when it was time to come and get MY bride.  I knew the earth would be cold toward ME, even indifferent, very few believing I even exist.

The world has its heart set toward other gods, others who appeal to them more.  MY Love doesn’t interest them.  This is the way the world has gone.  It grows cold and indifferent to ME.

MY Name is a mockery.  MY Book is a joke.  I exist as a fable.  I am just a children’s rhyme to this lost generation.  Surely you see this is all I mean to the people.  If they held ME dear and close to their hearts, I wouldn’t be such an offense to their senses when MY Name is mentioned.

MY Name is not uttered in HOLINESS and in REVERENCE, but in lewd talk to curse and speak out evil talk toward each other.  This is where the world stands toward its Most HOLY GOD and MAKER.  MY Name, MY Being is only thought of in crude terms to lash out and to disrespect MY Glory, MY Sacrifice, MY Love.  I am not held in high esteem.  People view ME as a story made up by those with vivid imaginations.  This is Who they believe I am.

If the people believed differently, even now they would stand up and tremble in fear at the warnings I am bringing to the earth, as I am now bringing MY wrath and lifting MY Hand of protection to punish the land for evil and wickedness toward its GOD, toward the MOST HIGH, the MOST HOLY GOD.

Somehow the disturbances to the earth that mankind is seeing is explained away—every sort of explanation except TRUTH, TRUTH that is contained in MY Book.  Did I not say that these things would take place?  Yet even MY so called followers won’t blink.  They won’t bat an eye.  They carry on life as usual.  They won’t humble themselves in reverential fear, in repentance for their putrid lukewarm ways, for their lack of interest in spreading MY Words of warning to their fellow mankind.

It is business as usual, church as usual.  Well go through your daily patterns and say your daily prayers as if you think I am hearing them, but if you don’t repent and get right with ME, MY lukewarm, half-hearted followers, you may stand in line with the most wicked evil, GOD-haters because your outcome will be the same: I will spit you out.

You seem aghast when you judge those around you as so evil.  Well white-washed tombs speak evil also and MY lukewarm church, your painted faces of happiness do not fool ME.  You carry on as if all is well.  Well all is not well.  I will carry you to hell with the most vile of sinner because you disregard MY most precious mandate as MY follower: to love your LORD GOD with all your soul, with all your strength, with all your heart, with all your mind.  You have ME in second, third, fourth place.

You enjoy the idea of MY Salvation, but the world is your lord and master.  If I were your LORD and MASTER you would give ME your life plans to control, as it is you run your own life apart from ME.  You would go out and warn your fellow mankind that you are living in the last days. As it is, you are far from this thinking.  You would give ME your focus and fix your eyes on ME.  As it is, your eyes are fixed on having more of what the world offers.  You would believe that MY coming is right at the door.  As it is, you believe I am not coming for many years and you berate MY true bride who seeks and acknowledges MY Truth.

You evil generation of half-hearted, lukewarm, distant, world-loving followers: if you you don’t come after ME, your GOD, with a full-strength commitment, full repentance for your worldly adultery and come after ME with a love that is true and honest instead of rote and pretend, I will have no choice but to leave you behind to face an enemy that will destroy you with one glance.  HE will see through you and by the time you understand what has happened, that I have come and retrieved MY true followers and left you behind, it will be too late to make it back to ME and MY Kingdom.

MY lukewarm Laodicean Church: you will have to face the worst.  You know in your spirit, I speak truth.  Don’t let the world around you mask the truth because you refuse to believe.  Open MY Book, study MY Words, spend time with ME.  Surrender your life to ME—all facets of it, complete surrender and I will put truth before you.  You will be saved from the destruction that is coming.  Do not think you are safe from what is coming to the earth in this hour.

Stop diminishing MY Messages because you do not want to receive them.  I am the great GOD of the universe.  I put you here.  I can remove you as quickly and easily.  Do not be so sure of yourself.  We are coming into a time of great trials on earth for mankind like no other hour in history.  You will survive this in only one way: through your surrender to ME, your SAVIOR, LORD, MASTER,

JESUS CHRIST

I am the only WAY, the only TRUTH, the only LIFE

You have been warned.

Revelation 3:14-18 (KJV):  14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:  These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and unclothed. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful unclothedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

Deuteronomy 6:5 (KJV): Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Mark 12:30 (KJV): Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2011

"Love the Way I Do"

Oh, how My heart yearns for My Beloved Bride. If only she knew, how much I truly do love her and want her with Me for all eternity. So many of My children are becoming weary and tired and are vulnerable to the enemy. Unfortunately, there are those who are backslidden, and they don't even realize it.

Repent My children! Repent! Know that I am a loving Father who will forgive you when you come before Me with a contrite spirit and a repentant heart. I am not an ogre. I am "Love" itself. Let Me wash you in My mercy and grace and Love. Let Me saturate you with My Holy Spirit and Presence.

Let our spirits mingle together in sweet communion My children. I want to draw you closer to Me. I want us to become One. Me in you, and you in Me for all eterntiy. Can't you feel Me drawing on your heart strings today? Salvation is for today.

You have seen and heard of the devastation and tragedy that has hit Japan. How I weep over My children. I want to hold them close to Me. I hate to see harm come to My children. I want them with Me.

No one knows the time of their departure. My children must be prepared and ready at all times. They must know Me and My Ways. They must be able to hear My Voice for themselves. I will instruct and guide you at all times if you will just spend that good quality time with Me alone.

Don't let the voice of the enemy deceive you. For he comes only to steal, kill and destroy. You must be able to discern between My Voice, your own voice and the voice of the enemy at all times. My sons and My daughters know My voice and the voice of the enemy they will not follow. (John 10:27-30).

Help those who are in need. Speak My Truth to them in love and with compassion. Let My Love flow through you to touch those who are hurting. And remember, hurting people hurt others. Don't take offense, if and when, they may lash out at you. Stay hidden in Me, and walk in the Spirit at all times. I will protect you. We need to reach these hurting people now says the Lord your God.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
What the Creator Requires

"And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul."? (Deuteronomy 10:12)

In the final weeks before his death, Moses gathered the people of Israel together for a final look back at God's miraculous provision for the nation and a restatement of the Law. He repeated the Ten Commandments and reminded them of their supernatural origin (chapter 5). He charged them to remember the Law and to pass it on to their children, for God Himself had entrusted it to them (chapter 6). He insisted that they utterly destroy the enemies of God in the land, for their holy and special status as the people of God would be in jeopardy if they didn't (chapter 7). The longest section of the speech consisted of a command to remember their unique history: how God had supernaturally intervened for them on so many occasions (8:1-10:11).

Finally, Moses brought them to a time of commitment, charging them, in our text, to fear, obey, love, and serve the "LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul." Even the commandments were for their good (v. 13); they were not merely petty or malicious. In fact, throughout the lengthy lecture, Moses had several times adjured the people to love their Lord with their entire being (see 6:5; 7:9; 10:20; 11:1, 13, 22).

And why not? "Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the Lord's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is" (10:14). The God who placed His sovereign mark on Israel (v. 15) deserved their total devotion, obedience, and service.

Does not the Creator God, who has done so much more for us than He had done even for Israel, deserve our total devotion, obedience, and service? JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01am On Mar 18, 2011
No Fear in the Days of Evil

"Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about."? (Psalm 49:5)

This enigmatic question should be a real concern to elderly unbelievers--or of unbelievers of any age, for that matter. The "days of evil" seem specifically to refer to old age, as in Ecclesiastes 12:1, which exhorted young people to "remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them."

Those who have not "remembered their Creator" while young may one day come to realize that the iniquities which had been accumulating against their record day by day through a long lifetime had actually involved the venom of that old Serpent, which God long ago had warned would bruise the heels of the children of Mother Eve (see Genesis 3:15). Their sins, which will eventually become so numerous as to "compass them about," might even destroy them both now and eternally. After all, the devil will have "the power of death" (Hebrews 2:14) until that day when the true seed of the woman the Lord Jesus Christ (even though His own "heel" has been viciously "bruised" by Satan when the sins of the whole world were placed upon Him) will "crush the head" of that wicked one forever.

But because of Christ's great victory over Satan--when He both died for our sins and then defeated death by His resurrection, we need no longer fear death, even when the evil days draw nigh.

Though it is far better to accept His gift of salvation from sin and death while we are young, it is never too late, as long as we live. So, "wherefore should I fear in the days of evil?" "We have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and . . . perfect love casteth out fear" (1 John 4:16, 18). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2011
Cry out for Mercy!!! The spirit of destruction has been released onto the nations. Cry out for Mercy!!!

In today's economy, many are losing their homes, cars, business, etc. Many of you do not realize, He is purging His people and preparing them.
The question is, will you submit and FULLY Surrender or will you get angry? Will you worry and worry or will you just let it go and find peace? The more you resist, your more you will be squeezed.There is a chance you will lose what you are so fighting hard to hang on. You can either lose it with God next to you or lose it regardless. Just look at Japan, do you think their 401K matters? Do you think their mortgages, car payment, education, economic or social status matters anymore? Many are desitute and survival is important to them now.

They are now at the bare bone of reality! Reality is that life is about a choice, to either FULLY SURRENDER TO CHRIST or DIE. Many Western Christians have NOT Fully Surrender to Jesus. Many are living in la la land. Know that darks days are upon us and coming. For those who have not FULLY Surrender, YOU WILL BE TESTED. Just as Job's wife was tested through Job, you will be tested. Will you then CRY OUT TO GOD OR WILL YOU CURSE HIM? Test yourselves NOW!

Many say they can die for Jesus now as they are in their comfort. Many can say, "I love you Lord" as your bellies are full. But many of you are stealing His Glory as you share His temple with the world. Separate yourself NOW from sin and the world!! Repent!! What idols you ask? How about your pets, TV, secular music, video games, your foul language, children, spouses, chasing more education, beer, cigarettes, anger, bitterness, and etc? Yes, anything that consumes you over God is an idol. Do you not realize, everything in this world is of the world?

I see people so consumed with their pets. I see people who have no idea they are in bondage to worldly things. I see people breaking the Lord's day creating their own traditions going out to eat at the same restaurant for their own pleasure every Sunday. I see people, many so deceived.

You want to pray for Japan, pray that they REPENT!! What is food going to do now when their soul is dying? What is clothing going to do when they are spiritually unclothed? Pray that they REPENT!! Pray that they find TRUTH! THAT THEY FIND JESUS CHRIST!

Many are trying to save their cars, their houses, their pets, their TV, their retirements.
Cry out for Mercy!!! The spirit of destruction has been released onto the nations. Cry out for Mercy!!!
PRAY AND SAVE YOURSELVES

steve yong kim
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2011
Letter spoken by our LORD JESUS to Sabrina on March 17, 2011:

Write it down MY daughter, these are MY Words:

This is truly the end time. MY true bride can see this. MY judgments are now being poured out over this earth. Very soon everyone will feel the impact of this.

MY bride will be protected because I, JESUS ​​will rapture her before the worst. For many this is already the worst, the worst time. Many suffer under MY judgments. This is not after MY Will, but after MY WORD. I cannot do otherwise but to do after MY WORD.

I, JESUS ​​come soon to bring MY bride to safety. Fear not MY bride, the end is near, the end of your existence on this earth. I admire your courage and strength to be a light in these last days of MINE.

MY true bride no longer lives for herself, she sacrifices herself for ME. I tell you: Your reward is waiting and will be very big. Anyone who has sacrificed himself in this life as MY bride, as MY Voice, as MY Light, will receive very big rewards. Therefore be encouraged and continue in these last hours. I, JESUS love your hearts. Be encouraged MY bride, your bridegroom is coming; these are truly the last hours.

For those still not convinced of MY very soon coming I have this to say:

Many warnings, words, and prophecies have now already been spoken. Many words come into being. MY judgments are now being poured out over this earth. Still you close the ears as if all this means nothing.

I tell you, if you don’t repent of this evil way, soon you will all perish in the despair of this world. Now there is still a short time for you to repent of your evil ways. But this time is extremely short. Once the day comes, it's all over. Then you will walk around in pure misery and despair on this earth. Then you will know and realize that I, God have given you many warnings and only then you will realize that MY words are true.

If you then come to ME in total surrender, it will be a very difficult choice, since the enemy will be out to destroy you. So come NOW and break your hard hearts and own thoughts. Come to Me NOW in total surrender, I JESUS stand always ready with open arms. Do not be ashamed or do not feel too less—this is the seduction of the enemy. He does not want you to come.

So break your proud hearts and come to ME JESUS NOW! The time is here. The time is over. The time of pure grace slowly ticks away. Do not be a fool and do not let yourself be blinded and seduced by the enemy. He is out to destroy you and drag you into his web of lies and temptations. Many do not see it and will not even believe it. How sad!

If you would read MY WORD and take it seriously, you would know how serious this all is. Then you would know how serious the consequences are of your choices now. You choose your future now. Is the entertainment of the world worth that much? Is the amusement and joy for satisfaction of your own flesh, worth that much?

I tell you, it will cost you your soul. For every satisfaction of the flesh without your GOD you will receive double judgment and suffering in a place called "hell.”

Do you think to be able to come to ME in the last minute? NOW is the time to prepare yourself. NOW is the time to come to your GOD. I have a measure of everything, including sin. I have died a horrible death for each of you, so you would have victory over your sin. Yet you throw ME away like I mean nothing. MY Heart breaks for you MY children.

I have created you all, so unique, so special, so particular. Do, I, GOD your CREATOR then mean nothing to you? Give heed to my words please and surrender in love to your GOD.

There is still time, a short time. But these are the last hours. MY WORD will be fulfilled. MY bride is taken before the great tribulation begins. I will not let her go through this. Know that if you stay behind, it is your own choice and I, God have given you many warnings and pleadings to change your lifestyle. This is MY Love for you.

But MY WORD will be fulfilled. Therefore be wise and choose an eternal future with your GOD and SAVIOR.

You have no idea what I GOD have planned and provided in MY Heavenly realms: pure joy, pure enjoyment, pure purity—something that cannot be found on this earth. Please be wise and make the choice you have to make.

I want no one to be lost, but that all come to ME and be saved. I invite you today to be also part of it. I, JESUS love you and have given MY eternal sacrifice on the Cross of Golgotha. That terrible cross from where I still wear the marks. I will continue to plead until the day that I rapture MY bride, as MY Love for you is unceasing.
Please make the right decision. COME TO ME NOW.

Your loving LORD and GOD,

JESUS CHRIST,

The Dead and Risen ONE

The Lord wanted me to mention the section Ezekiel 32

Revelation 6:12-16 (KJV): 12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13am On Mar 20, 2011
Relative Hatred
March 19, 2011

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:26)

These seem like strange, even shocking, words coming from the Lord Jesus Christ as they do. It is obvious, however, that He is not urging hatred of one's relatives here, but rather is referring to hatred in a relative sense--relative to one's love for God and His will, that is.

Jesus has commanded us to "love thy neighbour" (Matthew 22:39), and even to "love your enemies" (Matthew 5:44), so it is certain that He expects us to love our families. But love for God must be paramount. "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind" (Luke 10:27).

There are some cases, however, when, in so loving the Lord, "a man's foes shall be they of his own household" (Matthew 10:36). Happily, such cases are the exception, but if ever such a choice has to be made, the one who would truly be Christ's disciple must follow Him at all costs. For, as Jesus went on to say, "whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple" (Luke 14:27).

Even in such unfortunate cases, we are still commanded to "honour thy father and mother" (Ephesians 6:2), and to "provoke not your children to anger" (Colossians 3:21). The Lord Jesus has left us the example. Though His mission was long rejected by His human family (John 7:3-5), He remained patient with them, while at the same time placing God first. "For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother" (Mark 3:35). Eventually His mother was found among His disciples (Acts 1:14), as were at least two of His brothers (1 Corinthians 9:5). Thus genuine love for God will often find itself reflected later in the love of one's family for Him as well. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2011
Letter 90 from JESUS told to Susan on March 16, 2011

Part 1

My daughter I am ready. These Words are for you to write down:

I am coming much sooner than anyone thinks. I am coming to earth to take MY own. I am coming to claim MY bride, MY beautiful bride. If you want to be among these, MY beautiful bride, there is a price to pay. You must let go of the world. Change your course. Turn your back to the things of the world. You must look away. You cannot have both, MY children. The two cannot mix. You are trying hard to do this. You want it both ways.

You want to play with the things of the world and dirty your hands and you want to come to ME as if there is nothing between us. This cannot be MY children. This is not going to ever be. I will not be second, third, or fourth place on your long list of other focuses, because you must choose.

Do you want ME and MY Ways, MY HOLY WAYS or do you want the world? I have but one thing to say: choose the world and you can have her. She is a cruel mistress. She will draw you into her inviting arms as you caress her—then she strikes. You are caught in her net of deception and lies. You believe every word she says. You are caught and captured and loosed into hell eternally, once you have succumbed to this captivator—MY worldly opponent. Many fall prey for eternity. There is never any turning back. MY ruthless enemy has completed his task, to drag MY children away to their eternal destinies, to hell where they will never be rescued and must live in this horrible condition for eternity. Do you understand the gravity of this MY children? You can’t think about eternity—it is unending, never ending.

MY children, I am giving out MY final warnings. The world has sunken to a level of deep deep depravity. The people of this world have departed far from their GOD, their ONE TRUE GOD—I AM HE. MY Name is JESUS. I am the ONE TRUE and ONLY GOD.

The world has crossed over the point of NO RETURN. It has turned the corner and the descent has begun. The people…and the world are now on its downward spiral of separation that is complete from its GOD. When the world pushes ME completely out of the picture, there will only be darkness. How can it be any other way? Only I am the CREATOR of light and life. MY enemy only copies what looks like life. He can’t create life or sustain it. I am the only ONE WHO can do this.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
"THESE ARE THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS"

“All these are the beginning of sorrows.   Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.   ” Matthew 24:8-9

I was watching a newscast of the tsunami damage in Japan, and the Lord spoke to me three times:

"These are the beginning of sorrows, these are the beginning of sorrows, these are the beginning of sorrows.   
For I have been trying to get the attention of people throughout the globe.     
Who is going to listen?     
Who will know that these indeed are the days that have been prophesied  by those prophets that have been given my mandate to speak to this generation?   These are the days that many have speculated about.     
Are you going to trust me now?    Are you going to put your faith in me now?     
In the coming months great catastrophes will be seen.     
You have watched as the great tsunami and earthquake has struck Japan.     
But what of those places where you think you are secure?   
Many think that a time of  great tribulation  is a time that is far off in the future.     
Many do not realize that this is that last generation that I have spoken of.     
Are you not aware of the five wise and the five foolish virgins that I have spoken of in my word?     
Do you have your oil in your lamps?     Are your lamps trimmed and ready?     
For I tell you, you have entered into that time frame.     
It's really up to you to be ready or not.     I would never force my children to do something.   
And everything though it seems like it is harsh,  has really been done in love.     
For my love in unrelenting. 
And it is true that many perish in the world around you, but all is being used to bring about the end of all things. "

Scribe:  Stephen Hanson
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2011
  JESUS SUFFERING ON THE CROSS

Nobody ever suffered so much as ME, when they crucified a man. It was the most horrible thing. 
When they beat ME with the whip, they beat off my flesh, so what Ethan heard is correct. 
They beat me so violently, that my flesh was torn apart in pieces. 
This means indeed pieces of my ears and nose was gone. 
The enemy wanted to see blood.  But he did not realize that this Blood would save humankind. 
That's why I literally shed MY Blood for humankind. 
It was not just a couple of drops of blood that was shed.

These are the words the LORD gave me to put out about what actually happened to HIM:

MY ears were ripped off with the whips.  MY nose was beaten off.  MY eyes were bruised and swollen shut. 
MY hair was ripped off of MY head.  They tore off MY hair.  MY beard was pulled out.  I was not even human, daughter. 
This is what MY mother and John saw.  I was disfigured for mankind.  I was treated cruelly for sport. 
MY Life was as if nothing to these who ripped into ME. 
I was only of value to tear apart and for those who did this to enjoy dehumanizing ME for their enjoyment. 
It was their entertainment to see ME bleed.  And when they were finished, I was gross. 
I was a worm, disfigured beyond comprehension.  No depiction of ME has come close to the truth. 
This was MY gift.  The price I paid to save mankind. 
It was paid in full.

All GLORY AND HONOR GOES TO OUR BLESSED LORD JESUS!

Shout HIS NAME on the rooftops!

Your friends in Christ,

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
You’re Privileged

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 2:6-16

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him" (1 Corinthians 2:9).

It is natural for one to desire to know what the future holds for him especially when the natural mind and eyes cannot perceive beyond the present. It is always a comforting and reassuring experience when we are led into the privilege of knowing God’s programmes for our lives.

In Christendom today, revelation has become a give and take culture where people easily fall into the deception of receiving a message that may not entirely be from God. We can only receive unusual and uncommon revelations from God when we have His Spirit.

In this passage, we see the emphasis on possessing the true Spirit of God as the source of receiving true revelation. But one significant thing in the passage is the unusual and unique revelation that we have received through the Spirit about our inheritance: " . . . As it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love him" (verse 9).

It is noteworthy that the Bible inserts a condition in this revelation: God will only reveal deep things to those who really love Him. Loving God makes us to accept what He says about us and to respond to His love by believing, trusting and serving Him. This opens the door for the Spirit of God to indwell us. Then we begin to receive all that God has promised us as individuals or a family.

We need to seek God with the whole heart and possess His Spirit so that we can enjoy His sweet fellowship and soothing revelations.

Thought for the day: "You will remain in darkness without God’s deeper revelation"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2011
Take It All -- Hillsong United

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VfGtdbOUlE?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaUKu_kfko4&feature=player_embedded

Searching the world
The lost will be found
In freedom we live
As one we cry out
You carried the cross
You died and rose again
My God
I'll only ever give my all

You sent Your Son
From heaven to earth
You delivered us all
It's eternally heard
I searched for truth
And all I found was You
My God

Jesus we're living for Your Name
We'll never be ashamed of You
Whoa o oh
Our praise and all we are today
Take take take it all
Take take take it all

You sent Your Son
From heaven to earth
You delivered us all
It's eternally heard
I searched for truth
And all I found was You
My God

Whoa o oh
Take take take it all
Take take take it all

Whoa o oh
Take take take it all
Take take take it all

Running to the One
Who heals the blind
Following the shining light
In Your hands
The power to save the world
In my life

Running to the One
Who heals the blind
Following the shining light
In Your hands
The power to save the world
In my life

Whoa o oh
Take take take it all
Take take take it all

Whoa o oh
Take take take it all
Take take take it all

Whoa o oh
Take take take it all
Take take take it all
Take take take it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVyb_f6PaFo&feature=player_embedded
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2011
Letter from the LORD JESUS recorded for HIM by Sabrina on March 20, 2011:

A LOVE LETTER FROM MY HEART FOR THE BRIDE:

MY dear children, I come soon for MY bride.

I am JESUS whom you love. Yes, I speak to MY bride. MY beloved bride, the gift for ME put away.

She is so dear to ME, MY bride. I love her heart. She has put away her life for ME: I in her, and she in ME. She is clean, pure, chaste. She knows what it is to serve her GOD. She enjoys worshipping her GOD.

She knows the secret to enjoy her GOD, the secret of intimacy. That's what it’s all about, a deep intimacy between the BRIDEGROOM and HIS bride. Enjoy MY children, for behold, I, JESUS come very soon!​​

I am rejoiced at taking MY bride to ME in these last hours. She pleases ME very much and I enjoy her heart to ME. She knows MY Heart.

I want to pour out MY joy in her heart, an indescribable joy, a joy for all eternity! MY beloved bride, The KING stands ready to receive you in HIS Kingdom.

The table is set and everything is in place. The flowers dance from joy. Their fragrance is immense and delicious, just like MY bride. She is a pleasant smell before MY Face. Come MY bride, come into MY Heavenly Rooms! I long for MY bride. I long for her presence in MY Kingdom

I have redeemed her with MY precious BLOOD. She is washed in MY precious BLOOD. She is pure and clean, soaked, and baptized in MY BLOOD. I love her, I love MY bride.

Come MY bride, the time has come and is here. Prepare yourself to meet your BRIDEGROOM. I, JESUS am ready. MY FATHER is ready. Everything is in place to welcome you in MY Heavenly Rooms.

I am much rejoiced. Come MY bride and share in MY joy! Come and be delighted! Your KING is coming on the clouds. HE is coming to pick you out of this confused world. HE is ready. I, JESUS am ready.

The world will be struck by the biggest disasters ever, but MY Bride will dwell in safety, along with ME, JESUS.

O MY children, MY beloved bride, the table is set. The chairs stand ready and are numbered. Everything is brought in perfection for MY bride. O let ME tell you how I long to take you to ME!

The flowers are rejoicing and dance before MY Face! They are waiting for the bride and soon you will dance with them. You will dance in MY Kingdom. An eternal dance MY children, an eternal dance with your BRIDEGROOM, I, JESUS!

Do you also long for ME?

O how great the richness of MY Love for you! How great the richness of MY Kingdom for you! MY Kingdom consists of pure and intense enjoyment of your KING, a deep glorious worship for your GOD for ever. This and much more are all put away for you.

Hold on MY children, be MY Light until the day I come. Lo I tell you, this is the generation and it is very soon. MY coming is very soon. Do not listen to the nay-sayers and the unbelievers, and cowards. They know ME not. They do not know what it is to enjoy an intimate relationship with their GOD and MAKER.

But for MY Bride, the best is put away. She will enjoy an eternity of her GOD and MAKER. I want to surprise her with many surprises and she will be amazed at the beauty of her Heavenly Rooms, a pure and intense enjoyment, for ever.

Be ready MY daughters, be ready MY sons,

Your GOD is coming soon!

Song of Solomon 6:9-12 (KJV): 9My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her. 10Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners? 11I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished and the pomegranates budded. 12Or ever I was aware, my soul made me like the chariots of Amminadib.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2011
Don't give up . . . . .

One day I decided to quit. . .

I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality. . . I wanted to quit my life.
I went to the woods to have one last talk with God.

"God", I asked,

"Can you give me one good reason not to quit?"

His answer surprised me. . .

"Look around", He said. "Do you see the fern and the bamboo?"

"Yes", I replied.

"When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them.

I gave them light.

I gave them water.

The fern quickly grew from the earth.

Its brilliant green covered the floor.

Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo.
In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful.
And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo
"
. He said.

"In year three there was still nothing from the bamboo seed.

But I would not quit.
In year four, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. I would
not quit
. "
He said.

"Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared
to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant, But just 6
months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall.
It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive.
I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle
."

He asked me. "Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots" .

"I would not quit on the bamboo.

I will never quit on you
."

"Don't compare yourself to others."

He said.

"The bamboo has a different Purpose than the fern.

Yet they both make the forest beautiful
."

"Your time will come", God said to me.

"You will rise high"

"How high should I rise?"

I asked.

"How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked in return.

"As high as it can?" I questioned.

"Yes." He said, "Give me glory by rising as high as you can."

I left the forest and brought back this story.

I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on you.
Never, Never, Never Give up.
For the Christian Prayer is not an option but an opportunity.
Don't tell the Lord how big the problem is,
tell the problem how Great the Lord is!

Heavens door open this morning, God asked me, "My CHILD" . . . what can I do for you?" and I said "Daddy please protect and bless the one reading this message."
God smiled and answered , "request granted" ,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2011
A Word from the Lord, Fully Trusting Him.

"Many of My children do not know how to Fully Trust Me because they are used to trusting something or someone else. So they do not know the true meaning of Trusting Me. They think trusting ME is reading the bible, saying some prayers, and calling out to Me and they think that is Trust. But true Trust is giving your heart to Me. Giving your heart to Me and with NO second thought for another option or solution! Do not ponder on a second solution. I am the first solution and the last solution. Do not set your own plans in case it does not work out because you are thinking of something else just in case it may not work out with Me. There is no second plan of your own!! If you have that thought then you do not have FULL trust in Me. Therefore My miracles and deliverance will not come to you because I will NOT BE MOCKED. I will NOT BE MOCKED!

You must FULLY trust ME even if you have to LOSE EVERYTHING because you may lose it anyway without Me. My children you have to Trust and depend on Me. You have to think and pray and pray and ask what True dependency is about. What is True dependency? Because most of you have not learned what Ture Trust is about. Just get rid of all your second or back up plans. Every plan you have, get rid of it!! There is no plan besides MINE! I am your PLAN! Do not plan yourself, just ask Me, cry out to Me! Why can't you just Trust Me? Why can't you just ask Me? Do you not think I will provide? Your second plan, get ride of it! Your thoughts and ideas, just get rid of it! You don't have to add it onto My Plan. DO NOT MOCK ME MY CHILDREN!! I AM THE CREATOR, I DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP!! I created everything and I will finish everything. It is only ME. I am the only ONE to be GLORIFIED. Only those who fully trust ME will be delivered. Only those who fully trust ME. I will not share with your plan or with your thoughts and ideas. I will not share MY GLORY with you. Either Trust FULLY or none at all!!"

Thus says the Lord

Yoojin Kim & Steve yong Kim
All the Glory to HIM and Praise!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2011
Jesus' Prayer of Thanksgiving
March 24, 2011

"In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight." (Luke 10:21)

We remember that, when the Lord Jesus was here on earth, He was, among other things, "leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps" (1 Peter 2:21). One aspect of that example, no doubt, was His prayer life. He prayed and gave thanks before He fed the multitude (Matthew 15:36) and also when He ate with His disciples at the last supper (Luke 22:19). It is surely right, therefore, that we should give thanks in prayer before each meal, whether in a small group as with our family, or in a large public dining place.

Jesus spent much time in prayer. On at least one occasion, He "continued all night in prayer to God" (Luke 6:12), and no doubt a goodly portion of His prayer was thanksgiving prayer, as well as intercession. But there seems to be only one specific item of thanksgiving by Him actually recorded in Scripture, and that is the item in our text. (The same is also given, verbatim, in Matthew 11:25, so we can infer that the Holy Spirit considered it very important.)

That is this: the wonderful truths of salvation and forgiveness--eternal life in heaven and God's guidance and provision on earth--are easily understood by the simplest among us, even by little children, even though they often seem difficult for "the wise and prudent" to comprehend.

Many are the intellectuals who can raise all kinds of objections to God's revealed Word and His great plan of creation and redemption and who, therefore, will end up eternally lost. Many are the simple folk and children who just hear and believe and are saved. "Even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight." HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:05am On Mar 25, 2011
When Messiah Came
March 25, 2011

"Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times" (Daniel 9:25)

This remarkable prophecy, given through the angel Gabriel to Daniel the prophet, actually predicted the date of the coming of Christ nearly 500 years in advance. From the announcement to the coming of "Messiah the Prince," there would be 69 "weeks" (literally "sevens," meaning in this context "seven-year periods"wink. That is, Messiah would come as the Prince 483 years after the commandment was given to rebuild Jerusalem. There is some uncertainty about the exact date of the decree, as well as the exact length of these prophetic years, but in each calculation the termination date is at least near, or in some cases, exactly the time when Christ entered Jerusalem to be acknowledged as its promised King.

However, Gabriel's prophecy went on to say: "And after |the| threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off" (Daniel 9:26). That is, although He would come as promised, instead of being gladly crowned as King, He would be slain. Since the 483-year period terminated long ago, it is clear that Messiah must already have come, and then been put to death at that time.

The terms of this remarkable prophecy have been precisely fulfilled in Jesus Christ alone, and no one coming later could have done so. It is no wonder that He wept over Jerusalem, pronouncing her coming judgment, "because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation" (Luke 19:44).

We, like He, should weep and pray for Israel. Yet, in God's omniscient planning, "through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles" (Romans 11:11), and in this we can rejoice. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2011
Given by the LORD JESUS to Susan on March 19, 2011

Yes daughter you may write. I, JESUS have Words:

MY true love is MY bride. If you are not in ME then you are apart from ME. If you are apart from ME, you are not coming when I rescue MY bride. This is a simple reality. To be in ME, you must surrender completely and without full surrender, we are apart. You go your way, away from ME and I go MY Way, the Way you were meant to go, when I created you.

You travel away from ME to outer darkness. If you begin to drift out too far from ME to other worldly things, you will drift away for eternity. You will be away from MY Holy Pure Light Presence for all time. I will then leave you behind to face the worst if you drift away from ME before I return to save MY remnant Holy bride church. This church wears MY mantle of Holiness because I, JESUS cover MY bride with MY Precious Veil of Holiness.

MY bride is beautiful, filled with MY Light and Love, brimming with divine beauty from above, lovely, pure, covered with MY eternal purity and holiness. Without her LORD and MASTER, she would be lost. I cover her with this beauty. She is ready for marriage. She is ready to take her place for eternity along side her GROOM, her KING.

MY Love for her is great. MY Love is expansive, wide and full. She will never lack. She will always feel MY Presence, MY Holy Presence. I can give you this beauty also, MY Beauty. I am the KING of ultimate Love and Beauty. Love does not exist apart from ME, true, pure Love. Man thinks he knows love. His love is spoiled by sin and is not really like GOD’s love at all.

Men who separate themselves from ME, their GOD, never experience love again. This loss is immeasurable. It is impossible to calculate the incalculable. How can anyone fathom the unfathomable? It is not a few days apart from goodness and love and GOD. It is all time, never ending eternity, time without end. This is what MY created children step into when they turn their backs to ME.

MY children, I am your LORD. I am your MAKER. I created you. Why do you doubt WHO I am? Why do you doubt where you came from and how you came into being? That I, GOD am the force who put you into the time you exist in right now? I see you have tremendous doubt. Worse is that you won’t even consider that you have a beginning and I was there when you began and that I will be there when your life has closure—you will either be found in ME your CREATOR or apart from ME because you have chosen to reject ME, your CREATOR as your LORD and MASTER. Your choice will be final.

Let ME share with you the great sadness when one of MY children face ME and realize they have done the worst and devoted their life to pursuing worldly interests and not pursued the TRUTH and WAY and LIFE of their GOD, the one who has made them. They must turn away from ME and depart to hell and to torment with MY enemy. This can never be undone. What loss they experience at that moment. The sadness is not expressible. Many of MY children depart to this end—so many more than those who come with ME to MY Kingdom. The loss is incredible for each one, MY sadness is great for them but this is MY Truth. These are MY Words and I, GOD speak Truth.

Take time out of your busy schedule and SEEK MY TRUTH. I am coming very soon and MY Truth can save you. Time is running out. Spend your time very wisely now. There is very little time remaining to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. You are running out of time to be prepared to come to MY Salvation and to MY LORDSHIP. Your time is dwindling down.

WAKE UP! Listen to MY Words. The end of this grace period is almost over. MY Grace period will never be this easy again for MY children. Soon the choice to come to ME will be painful, difficult, and hard. You will face the worst. Many will succumb to the demands of the enemy because the choices will be most difficult. So many will not choose for ME, they will fall away.

Later that same day, I took down these words:

Yes, MY daughter I am ready to give you more words:

Soon—MY return is swift. I am spending time with these letters to you MY children, simply because I love you. MY Love for you is great. I have made these Words available to you because this generation needs extra encouragement, because the forces are in full force against you.

The enemy has put forth a good show to pull you away from truth. He has wined and dined you and made you believe that the worldly way is the best way, that man’s truth is GOD’s truth. Man’s truth changes every hour. GOD’s Truth is solid, unchanging, unrelenting, unmovable, undeniable, unshifting, constant, reliable Truth. Man has followed after MY enemy and the loss for man will be great and eternal and the outcome will be horror.

I am sad for mankind. What a sad time for MY creation that won’t come to its senses before it is too late. The hour of great and immense sadness is at hand. But I must see this through. I must do exactly what I have foretold and the earth will soon know and experience MY wrath.

MY children please wake! WAKE NOW!

Do not doubt these words. Look around you. Trouble is all around you. Don’t be deceived by the past life you lived, that the future looks like the past. Life as man has come to know is about to change, there is no going back. Your GOD will be removed from all life and I will remove MY Hand of protection and the world will then know MY Wrath.

Children wake! Wake to Truth. This is truth. Read MY Book. Surrender your life over to ME and I will show you truth: these moments are critical. Soon there will be no time to make your peace with ME and to give me your life. The hour is shortening. DO NOT REJECT THESE WARNINGS! I do them only for your own good. I do not take kindly to your rejection of MY messages. Warnings have been given. Soon you will be without excuse when you face ME if you read these messages and reject MY truth in favor of my enemy.

Your decision making time is almost up. Choose wisely.

This is JESUS

The Son of GOD

Father of mankind

Make no mistake

I AM COMING!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 289
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.