Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74130 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2011
Please, please read the Letters below from The FATHER and JESUS—the messages are very, very serious.

November 17, 2011

Write these Words down daughter:

Children, this is your LORD. I am addressing you as The FATHER. This is MY Role. I am your FATHER. A father cares, guides, he rules and reigns in the home. He also chides and corrects. And sometimes he even punishes. These are all modeled after ME, your GOD—I am the FIRST FATHER.

Now children, listen closely. A father also warns his children of impending danger. He knows what is good for his children and what is not. This is MY Role also.

There is only one direction that is good for you—it is safe in MY Loving Arms! Now I see the road up ahead. I know what is coming. I AM GOD! I SEE ALL!

Children, it is MY Role as a LOVING FATHER to make it clear to you to become sober and to turn to ME NOW. This is where safety lies. This is where you will find safe haven.

Come quickly MY children. I say, “Quickly!” You need to make a full surrender to ME. Repent to ME of all of your sin. Come to the end of yourself and admit to ME, your MOST HOLY GOD, you need MY Salvation, MY Blood-bought Salvation. You need MY eye ointment. You need a heart of flesh. You need MY HOLY SPIRIT in full operation.

MY children, make yourself as nothing, so I can fill you completely. Just ask ME for it and I will give it to you. Come to ME from a heart of honest brokenness and I will receive you unto MYSELF. This is MY Promise, MY Life for yours so that you can have life more abundantly. Anything less will put you into a dangerous, lukewarm condition and MY Filling will not be complete and your life will not be restored so that you can be saved.

Full surrender…this is the only way. Everything else falls short and children you will miss the mark and your salvation will not be secured. Turn and face ME today, down on your knees. Confess your sins to ME. Repent of your evil before ME, a HOLY GOD and put your life in MY Hands.

Seconds to go children… Be wise, MY children. Be sober. Don’t let the enemy bring you down.

“I AM” Has Spoken

“I AM” Waits, but Not for Long

Heed this Message. Your hour is closing: the time left for deciding for ME…

Then the LORD said to include this verse:

John 3:16 (KJV): For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2011
The Awful Truth!

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Matnat(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2011
L-O-R-D! I want more of you ¤grieves¤ My soul needs resurrection. May I never have a reason to regret in eternity - not even in Heaven. Lend me a discerning heart to know that I'm here but for a moment and that I am in the most critical hour of all time.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2011
Let God Be True
November 20, 2011

"For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written. That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged" (Romans 3:3-4).

Many Christians are so intimidated by the arrogant unbelief of the supposed intellectuals of the world that they either reject or compromise or ignore the difficult teachings of Scripture.  This is a grievous mistake, for all of God's "sayings" are "justified" and He will surely "overcome" all those who presume to "judge" Him and His Word.

The only reason to believe in evolution, for example, is the fact that most such intellectuals believe it.  There is no real evidence, either in the Bible or in science, for evolution or any other form of unbelief, yet many professed believers in Christ seem to have "loved the praise of men more than the praise of God" (John 12:43).  Therefore they assume that God does not really mean what He says in His Word, thereby making faith in His Word "without effect." 

God's truth is not determined, however, by taking a vote, or by the opinions of skeptics, or by metaphysical speculation.  It is determined by God Himself, and none other, "for the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth" (Psalm 33:4).

Therefore, as our text commands: "Let God be true, but every man a liar."  The very criterion of truth is the Word of God.  It is good to explain God's Word to those open to its truth, but never to explain it away, by some compromising accommodation to current scientism.  "Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever" (Psalm 119:160).  The Lord Jesus confessed, unreservedly, "Thy word is truth" (John 17:17), and so should we. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2011

Time, Time, Time,
Get Christ-Centered!
Pursue the things of the Lord.
At this time 'prosperity’ to us, should mean only one thing:
having all we need to prepare others for the Lord’s return, in the following order
– Spiritually -> Physically -> and Materially.
Gone are the days when mansions, big cars, huge 401ks, and fat bank accounts used to mean 'wealth'.
All those can disappear in a matter of seconds.
Nothing is secure these days, dear ones; not even a good job.
God is looking for faithful laborers to hand over resources to.
Let us be spent, and be spent for the Lord!
It is well!

PURSUE JESUS CHRIST,HE IS COMING BACK SOON.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by toby2(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2011
Morning ma fathers and mums, i'v a burden in ma heart which i think its now on ground, i.e having a fellowship online. And i also want us to make this more effective than before. Thanks alot.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
The Danger of Wilful Sin
November 22, 2011

"Because he hath despised the word of the Lord, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him" (Numbers 15:31).

Under the Mosaic law, there was ample provision for forgiveness of sins committed unintentionally.  "If any soul sin through ignorance, then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering.  And the priest shall make an atonement for the soul that sinneth ignorantly, . . . and it shall be forgiven him" (Numbers 15:27-28).  However, as in our text, it was altogether different for one who deliberately disobeyed God's law.  One who would so despise God's commandment was to be put to death.

In this Christian dispensation, many would say that this harshness of God's law has been replaced by His love.  There is abundant pardon for all, since Jesus died for all our sins.  Now, all we need is to confess our sins, and He will forgive us (1 John 1:9). But, "if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, . . . He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God?" (Hebrews 10:26, 28-29).

Even assuming this warning applies specifically only to those who have wilfully renounced faith in Christ, the question still remains whether one with true saving faith will wilfully sin against the known will of God, as revealed in His Word.  "He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him" (1 John 2:4).  Only God knows the heart, but those "Christians" who deliberately reject and disobey His Word should at least "examine |them|selves, whether |they| be in the faith" (2 Corinthians 13:5). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2011
to+by:

Morning ma fathers and mums, i'v a burden in ma heart which i think its now on ground, i.e having a fellowship online. And i also want us to make this more effective than before. Thanks alot.

May God richly bless you. Our fellowship here with God can be much more interesting and edifying if we make it interactive. You may choose to start by commenting on any topic or article you have read here and set the ball rolling.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

The Danger of Wilful Sin
November 22, 2011

"Because he hath despised the word of the Lord, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him" (Numbers 15:31).

Under the Mosaic law, there was ample provision for forgiveness of sins committed unintentionally. "If any soul sin through ignorance, then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering. And the priest shall make an atonement for the soul that sinneth ignorantly, . . . and it shall be forgiven him" (Numbers 15:27-28). However, as in our text, it was altogether different for one who deliberately disobeyed God's law. One who would so despise God's commandment was to be put to death.

In this Christian dispensation, many would say that this harshness of God's law has been replaced by His love. There is abundant pardon for all, since Jesus died for all our sins. Now, all we need is to confess our sins, and He will forgive us (1 John 1:9). But, "if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, . . . He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God?" (Hebrews 10:26, 28-29).

Even assuming this warning applies specifically only to those who have wilfully renounced faith in Christ, the question still remains whether one with true saving faith will wilfully sin against the known will of God, as revealed in His Word. "He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him" (1 John 2:4). Only God knows the heart, but those "Christians" who deliberately reject and disobey His Word should at least "examine |them|selves, whether |they| be in the faith" (2 Corinthians 13:5). HMM

For more . . . .

The question I would like to ask is this. We see and hear many so called atheists today claim that they once had saving faith but now willfully commit sin: Is it possible for those who have truly been saved to willfully sin against the known will of God?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
REVELATION ABOUT THE JUDGMENT OF THE BELIEVERS

Revelation on 11/09/1996 Minneapolis, MN

Old Saintly Prophetess (Immigrant) who was dying of cancer witness and recorded this judgment.

This is the start of the revelation:

A gentle light shone and I see a big lively meeting of believers, the angels appeared from heaven and among these was a head angel who addressed the people sternly. He started asking questions:

1. Who smokes? Go over there
I saw people in this group stand up and move to where the Angel showed them on the left side. One brother sat with his head bowed down thinking that nobody noticed him, but the angel looked straight at Him, then this brother quietly stood up and moved immediately. The angel continued asking….
2. Who lies?
3. Who speaks unkind words?
4. Who speaks foolishly makes jesting?
5. Who defiles himself through masturbation?
6. Who eats and drinks with those of the world where there is no need?
7. Who loves this world and uses makeup, perfume and cologne for the adornment of their body?
8. Who wears abominable clothing – woman taking man’s and man’s taking woman’s clothing?
9. Who imitates Satan with loose unkept hair?
10. Which women do not cover their heads for the Angels?
11. Who condemns a Servant of the LORD?
12. Which men grows hair long and which women cut their hear?
13. Whose hearts is attached and joined to the love of money?
14. Who despises his neighbor and does not have forgiveness towards him?
15. Whose eye wonder in the time of God’s worship and does not give heed to the Word and remains empty?
16. Who gives place to the devil having fellowship to the devil through the fear of men?
17. Who doesn’t trust the LORD and doubt their own salvation and doesn’t come to the cleansed? (I see a big chain holding this person)
18. Who is led by the Spirit of God but is led by their own thought and lust?
19. Who is suspicious of his neighbor and builds imaginations and kindles the fire in their own heart? 9(I see fire from hell grasp these people)
20. Who doesn’t listen and interrupt their neighbor saying their own prideful thoughts??
21. Who is satisfied upon himself and makes himself fancy before a mirror, putting on eye shadow and painting their eyebrows and doing hair?
22. Who fluffs and puffs their hair up adorning their hair with ornaments?
23. Who dyes their hair?
24. Which women cut their hair?
25. Which man does not do the work of a high priest in their own home?
26. Who is lazy and does not seek work in my field in my home?
27. Who is bold and rude with their neighbor whom the blood has washed?
28. Who enters God’s house without fear of the LORD but with foolish talking, jesting and speaking boldly when this place is Holy?
29. Who consoles himself by own deception – the prayers of your neighbor gives you peace but you will not lift a finger to draw nearer to God saying oh, the LORD knows everything??
30. Who spies and watches his neighbor to as to accuse and reproach Him??
31. Who judges His own neighbor and does not make peace? – justifying himself by saying to the LORD forgive me if I have insulted somebody, when you know that you are guilt being a hypocrite??
32. Who steals lying to the government and hides this as to enrich their own self?
33. Who has a passion for the TV idol- whether in secret or out in open in their house; you open the door to the devil?
34. Who forgets about holiness and puts their children in abominable clothing giving them to serve Molech?
35. Who is afraid of child bearing and figures for this time period and uses remedies?
36. Who doesn’t observe purity in sexual contact between a husband and wife?
37. Who avoids contact with their husband for fear of child bearing by being cunning and sly?
38. Who is not honest and does not care for their husband or wife?
39. Who is a tell bearer among my people and puts down holiness?
40. Who lost their fear for GOD?
41. Who lost their shame before God?
42. Who lost their faith of GOD?
43. Who is empty and does not have love for their neighbor?
44. Whose lips are full of smoke like a chimney but not with God’s word?
45. Who is fascinated with the knowledge of this world and is deep in this leaving God’s knowledge?
46. Who forsakes Holy meetings?
47. Who loves pleasure more than God?
48. Who loves to be rich?
49. Who scorns and says; God does not look at the outward appearing but looks at the heart?
50. Who complains and is never satisfied?
51. Who is not thankful but wanton?
52. Who does not obey their parents?
53. Who does not honor their parents and does not honor God?
54. Who is independent?
55. Who is stubborn?
56. Who is prideful?
57. Who does not bring fruits worthy of repentance and soon does the same again?
58. Who doesn’t bridle his tongue and through the multitude of words carries the inexperienced away?
59. Who calls himself a child of GOD but remains a liar and speaks filthiness and foolish talking?
60. Who have trodden underfoot the blood of the covenant and put down the Holy Spirit?
61. Who is endowed with power from on High and does not have His signs?
62. Who sees lawlessness and his owns children and covers it?
63. Wife who doesn’t reverence her husband but dominates over him?
64. Who does not have the peace of God and not desire to strife for him but kindles strife?
65. Who has false suspicion and feeds himself with this?
66. Who does not love the word of God and does not read it but only nodes their heads but he knows everything himself?
67. Who does not pray much?
68. Who does not have a heart on fire and love for GOD?
69. Who loves their children more than God and indulges them?
70. Whose eyes are defiled? ( I see on eyelid infections sores and puss)
71. Whose ears are defiled? (I see radar close to ears to catch things from the side)
72. Whose tongue is defiled? ( I saw a big tongue that was too big for the mouth that was hanging to the side drooling saliva and blood)
73. Whose hands are defiled? (I saw hands doing masturbation and a sword coming down towards their hands??)

I see all the people who had these sins move to the side where the angel showed to the left. Many, many people going to this side, looks like somebody was forcing them to move but this was their conscience. Sin chased them and it was not possible for them to stop.

There were only three or four people left. These people had white clothing and the Angels delivered them to the right side up to heaven. The Angels did not look back at these people that had moved to the left side, but darkness covered. I was already very scared.

END OF THE VISION

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2011
The Prosperity of the Ungodly
November 23, 2011

"Righteous art thou, O LORD, when I plead with thee: yet let me talk with thee of thy judgments: Wherefore doth the way of the wicked prosper? wherefore are all they happy that deal very treacherously?" (Jeremiah 12:1).

One of the perennial theological problems is the apparent prosperity of the ungodly along with the suffering of the righteous. Why would God seem to endorse such a system?

It has been this way for ages. Some 2,000 or more years before Christ, Job asked essentially the same question as did the prophet Jeremiah in our text above. "Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea, are mighty in power? . . . They spend their days in wealth, and . . . say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways" (Job 21:7, 13-14). Likewise the psalmist Asaph complained, "I was envious . . . when I saw the prosperity of the wicked" (Psalm 73:3).

The real solution to this paradox is not in this present world, but in the world to come, where hell awaits the ungodly, and heaven awaits those whom God has redeemed through faith in Christ. The fact that a man may prosper materially is not necessarily a measure of God’s approval. The previous economic boom in this country made many men very wealthy, and most of them seem either indifferent or hostile to God, but their wealth is very ephemeral. As David said in another psalm, "I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not" (Psalm 37:35-36).

If God does give a few believers material wealth, it is so that they may use it for the Lord and for others, not to pamper themselves. "Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but . . . that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to |share|" (1 Timothy 6:17-18). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2011

A Spiritual War
Your Fight Is Not Against People.
Your battle is not against people or flesh and blood, as Ephesians 6:12 says;
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
Knowing that our battle is not against flesh and blood, we should no longer respond to people that the enemy is using, as if they are the originator or target of our battle. Christians must learn to deal with and engage our real enemies, which are devils that hide behind, and use people.
Again, no spiritual war can be waged or won battling in the flesh or fighting against the manifestations that we see, or in who we see. We are often battling what the enemy is doing, and who he is doing them through (the results), rather than the enemies themselves, which must be done spiritually and not naturally. Even though the enemy uses the flesh of others to come at you, you yet must not respond to them or what they are doing against you in the flesh. Beloved, Christians must learn to crucify the flesh in order to identify and confront our real enemies in the power of the Holy Spirit, and be victorious.
Not only does the enemy wage war against you through the flesh of other people, but he wages war against your emotions, and desires for the purpose of trying to get your flesh to respond. You battle against demonic spirits that try to cause your defeat through your flesh. Galatians 5:16-21 says;
“This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of which I tell you before, as I have told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”
In verse 17 we see the word lusteth, which implies wars or battles against. The enemy tries to get your flesh to be in opposition to the Spirit of God. If you yield to the desires of carnal man then you will not be able to war in the spirit.
You must also be careful that you are not in emotions when you battle the enemy. The devil will try to get you upset over an issue, with the purpose of making you angry, perhaps causing you to sin and lose your position of righteousness, thus disqualifying you from victory in warfare. The Bible tells us to be angry, but not to sin in our anger (Ephesians 4:26). If you are a carnal or fleshy Christian, then you can not victoriously wage war, because it is a spiritual battle. The more you crucify the flesh, the more you become aware of spiritual things. Beloved, you must crucify the flesh for this level of spiritual authority
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Matnat(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^^The exact word I needed for the moment. Something happened today before I came across this. The enemy used a loved one to heap abuses on me while I was inside having a quiet time, in order to dissuade me. I tightly closed my ears that I couldn't hear any of the abuses coming from outside. I adressed the real enemy in my prayer and my loved one came begging while I was still in.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Matnat(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^^The exact word I needed for the moment. Something happened today before I came across this. The enemy used a loved one to heap abuses on me while I was inside having a quiet time, in order to dissuade me. I tightly closed my ears that I couldn't hear any of the abuses coming from outside. I adressed the real enemy in my prayer and my loved one came begging while I was still in.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Lucy001(f): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2011
The Lord has been so so Faithful to be, He has taken me the highest place of my career

Glory be to God,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2011
5 th Psalm - A Psalm of Intimacy - The longing of THE FATHER for HIS bride –

November 22, 2011 - Given to Sabrina:

"O’ MY beloved bride, O’ MY beloved bride, O’ who wants to come into the Chambers of the MOST HIGH, O’ who wants to come into the Chambers of the MOST HIGH?

O’ this is MY Longing for MY bride, MY Longing for MY bride, O’ such a Longing for MY bride.

O’ she will shine in MY KINGDOM, O’ she will shine in MY KINGDOM, O’ that beloved bride, O’ that beloved bride.

O’ who wants to come into the Chambers of the MOST HIGH, O’ who wants to come into the Chambers of the MOST HIGH? Only MY bride, O’ only MY chosen bride.

She is beautiful, she is lovely, O’ I want to love her, MY Bride, O’ I want to love her that bride! So come, O’ come, so come, O’ come! I love you O’ bride, I love you! I love you O’ bride, I love you!

Your MOST HIGH GOD longs for you, yes your MOST HIGH GOD longs for you! O’ do you also long for ME, MY beloved? O’ do you also long for ME?

You are beautiful MY bride, you are beautiful, O’ so beautiful, O’ so lovely, pure, and clean!, A sweet fragrance before MY Face, O’ a sweet fragrance before MY Face.

So long MY bride, O’ long, so long MY bride O’ long, so long MY Bride O’ long, as I long for you! Amen!”
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Matnat(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2011
@lucy001: Glory be to God! May you see more of His miracles in JESUS' name. Testimony breeds the likes of itself, may God do for me the equivalent of what He has done for you according to my stage in life. See you in Heaven, after this brief life. SHALOM.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2011
[shadow=red,left]Daily Manna[/shadow]

Devoted To God's Service

TEXT: Numbers 6:1-12

"All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the Lord, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow" (Numbers 6:5).

When Stanley found David Livingstone, the great missionary who spent thirty years in Africa, he wanted him to come back to England with him, but Livingstone refused to go. Two days later he wrote in his diary "March 19, my birthday, my Jesus, my king, my life, my all, I again dedicate my whole self to thee. Accept me and grant me, O gracious father that ere the years gone I may finish my work. In Jesus name I ask it. Amen".

A year later his servant found him on his knees dead. In our text today, Nazarite signifies separation. Some were appointed of God to be Nazarite all their life. It was a call to separation from the world and devotedness to the service of God.

Every Christian is a spiritual Nazarite, separated unto God’s service by consecration. As such, every believer is expected to pattern his life after God’s standard of holiness. We must abstain from lust, and moderate our desire for earthly things in order to place our affection on things above.

It is not the possession of extra-ordinary gifts that makes us useful, but the dedication of what we have to the service of God. The measure of our Christianity is in the depth of our love to Christ and dedication to His service. There are many in the church who need to learn that Christianity is neither a creed nor a ceremonial, but a life vitally consecrated to God and His service. The Lord is calling you today to absolutely surrender your life, time and talent for His glory and for the salvation of souls.

Thought for the day: "A life adorned for Christ is a true life indeed"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2011

November 25, 2011: Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina:

To MY children, a letter of Love and Invitation to the FEAST of feasts:

MY beloved children, this is a letter of invitation to the Wedding feast of MY Beloved SON: Your LORD and MASTER JESUS CHRIST.

If you do not want to miss this FEAST, NOW is the time to prepare yourselves for the Invitation. This is MY FEAST: The Big Wedding feast for MY SON and MYSELF.

WE will welcome you with open Arms, if your name is on the list.  Your name can be on the list, if you meet the characteristics of a true, pure, and chaste bride.  Then your name can be on the list.

There are still many places on the list, still very many,   So make yourselves ready to join this FEAST.  It is a Big FEAST and all preparations are ready, everything is ready, and MY angels rejoice to serve you.

O’ MY beloved, do not miss this!  Do not miss the Wedding feast of MY SON!  Do not be surprised and too pleased with the secular parties which are now on the program do not be surprised if I would come then to fetch the bride, do not be surprised,   I give the signal and then everything happens in one second, in one of earth's seconds,  Let yourselves not be surprised beloved.

The time is near and I will not wait any longer to fetch MY beloved bride.  MY SON and I are ready.  The time has expired.  No one knows the day or the hour.  Correct, but know that this is the season of MY Coming.

Know and see the times.  Read and search MY WORD and find the time of MY Coming. MY coming is very near, only a single moment, until the fullness of time is fulfilled, only a few judgments that you will see, and then the time has come and will be fulfilled.

MY timing is perfect and no one understands his GOD, but GOD alone.  Who can know ME?  Who can command ME?  Who can teach ME or learn the time of times?  Who understands his GOD?  These questions are too wonderful for you, too big to comprehend.  Know that I, GOD, am a GOD of total perfect control, also in time.

Many have been given words, but have not understood them.  Understand your GOD and learn to know ME.  Ask ME the mysteries of MY KINGDOM.  Ask ME the mysteries of MY WORD.  Ask ME and search ME and I will reveal to you.

Not from your own limited understanding, that I have given you, but from the deeper knowledge of your GOD for Whom nothing is hidden, for Whom nothing is a surprise. Everything under the sun is already written before the time.  How would anything or anyone then be a surprise to ME?

I know all things under the sun. I know all things.  I am that I AM: GOD, YAHWEH, CREATOR, and THINKER of heaven and earth.  I have always been, before ME there was no one and after ME there will be no one, because I AM all in all.  Do you understand this?

Still numerous mysteries you will discover once you enter MY Miraculous KINGDOM. Many mysteries yet not discovered, yet not shown, yet not told ,  Surprise on surprise MY beloved and Glory on Glory.

You do not want to miss this FEAST.  But like I have already said, only a pure, chaste bride is invited.  Only she is on the list.  She will enjoy of all MY Delights in MY Heaven. MY bride,

So make yourselves ready now and do not delay any longer, because also MY Coming will not be delayed any longer.  Tension is in the air, you feel it everywhere.  MY enemy is everywhere.  He will soon be revealed and then yet very many will fall away.

Nothing is hidden or a surprise for ME.  I know all things.  I also know your hearts.  So cleanse your heart MY children, cleanse your heart.  Do not think that willful sin does not matter, because these things keep you out MY KINGDOM.

I do not look at big or small sin in order not to rapture you, sin is sin and if you know MY WORD and the truth, you will be judged on this basis.

MY beloved, if you know what is good, then do it. If you know there is sin in your life, get rid of it.  If your dress is covered with spot or wrinkle, wash it in my SON'S BLOOD and repent.

Do not return then to your quagmire, do not return then to the pigsty.  But fix your eyes on ME and ask ME and MY SPIRIT to help you to keep walking on the narrow path of Life, because only this path leads to Eternal Life with ME.

Eternal life in hell is no life, but having eternal remorse about the wrong choice you make now…Eternal torment in your soul about the wrong choice you make now…Eternal pains because of the judgment that will be spoken over you…A life without your GOD, without a trace of love, only deep, deep darkness into the deepest of your soul and body.

Is that what you want?  No?  Than make a turn in your walk, if your walk is not on the narrow path.  For I tell you, behold soon I am coming, soon MY SON appears in the clouds and then HIS bride will go with HIM in an instant, in an instant MY beloved, and then total darkness will reign here on earth.

Now there is still mercy, so come and know that with your GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!  Proclaim it, speak it out, nothing is too hard or too difficult for your GOD. Let yourselves not be dominated by the enemy who fills you with dastardly lies, with half-truths.

MY WORD is the Truth, so look it up, speak it out, fill yourselves with MY WORD, the ultimate Truth.

The invitation is ready.  Who comes?  I am already present on the FEAST of feasts with MY beloved SON and HIS bride.

FATHER GOD

[b]Isaiah 30:29-30 (KJV): 29Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the LORD, to the mighty One of Israel. 30And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.

Matthew 25:21 (KJV): His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord.

1 Corinthians 5:6-8 (KJV): 6Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? 7Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: 8Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Revelation 19:9 (KJV): And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Matthew 22:8-9 (KJV): Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. 9Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

Revelation 19:6-9 (KJV): 6And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Job 38; 40

Job 42:1-6 (KJV): 1Then Job answered the LORD, and said, 2I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee. 3Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not. 4Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me. 5I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee. 6Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.

1 Samuel 2:2-3 (KJV): 2There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God. 3Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4a (KJV): 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped;

Hebrews 10:26-27 (KJV): 26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

2 Peter 2:20-22 (KJV): 20For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (KJV): 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2011

God's Will In Marriage

TEXT: Genesis 24:1-9

" . . . he shall send his angel before thee, and thou shalt take a wife unto my son from thence" (Genesis 24:7b).

An American writer, Ambrose Bierce said, "A bad marriage is like an electrical thrilling machine: it makes you dance, but can’t let go". The "modern" twenty first century bachelors and spinsters are endangered species. Without divine directions and patriarchal admonitions and supervisions, they certainly will be caught up in the web of Satan's variety of relationship options.

Abraham knew that the Messiah would come through him. Thus, he was very concerned about where the wife of his son, Isaac would come from. The pagan Canaanites were ruled out as candidates for Isaac's wife. He preferred that Isaac's wife would come from his own kindred in Haran, but the particular person will have to be chosen by God.

Many Christian youths today will see Abraham’s action as unsolicited interference. This is because Satan has perfected a world-wide network of deceptions for them to reject the age-long instructions of God as contained in the Bible. Unfortunately, most parents are also part of the delusion as they are not courageous enough to give their children direction especially in the area of marriage. The decision of Abraham to get a wife for his son from among his own people should serve as a good example to every Christian parents. Unfortunately today, most children of "committed and fervent" Christians have ended up in sham contraptions called Marriages.

Youths are encouraged by the society to indulge in “trial-marriages”, a situation where a boy and a girl co-habit without a formal wedding, to see if it will work or not. This kind of deception that is pervasive in our society is a plot by the enemy to take souls to hell. It is the duty of parents to nudge their wards in the right directions.

Thought for the day: "Married in haste, you may repent in leisure"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Judek2(m): 1:11am On Nov 27, 2011
@Grace5.
I read your post REVELATION ABOUT THE JUDGMENT OF THE BELIEVERS.

One thing I came in conclution with is:
We are all human beings,we are mare mortals.We does the things our heart desires thats why God provided them,but we have to be careful lest they take hold of us.
(Rom.3:23-25)
for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
(24)Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
(25)whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood,to declear his righeousness for the remission of sins that are past,through the forbearance of God

God made all things for human satisfaction and comfortability so we adopt them.

I think facts like make-ups,drinking,and other bodily sins are rather overemphasised.
The truth here is wisdom,and doing things to moderation.
There is actually nothing wrong in making up to look good,or drinking some bottles of wine.The message here is DO NOT OVERDO THEM.
In overdoing them,one becomes an addict and thereby deviating from his right sence of judgement.But it is better to avoid it.

God realy looks in our within,and judges from our reasons.
Our mode of dressing tells much of us,but the question here is REASONS.
We human beings does what do because of our imperfection.
You may see someone dressed gorgeous and call her a sinner,without knowing that she may be more spiritual than you are.

The question here is -Do those things prevent you from living a righeous life?
-Do they take control of you that you have deviated from the truth of God?

If YES,cut off. If NO,ride on, but watch your steps.

Peace.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2011
The question here is -Do those things prevent you from living a righeous life?
-Do they take control of you that you have deviated from the truth of God?
If YES,cut off. If NO,ride on, but watch your steps.

Hello,

GOD hate anything that takes HIS place in our life,HE want all from us .

11The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down; and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.
12For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up--
  and he shall be brought low" 
13and upon all the cedars of Lebanon that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan; 
14and upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up; 
15and upon every high tower, and upon every fortified wall;   
16and upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant sights. 
17And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low; and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day, 
18and the idols He shall utterly abolish.

ISAIAH 2:11 - 18
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
The Intercessor
November 28, 2011

"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty" (1 Timothy 2:1-2).

When we pray for others, we not only are helping to assure a good life for ourselves--as our text indicates--but, more importantly, we are thereby becoming more like Christ. On the cross itself, "he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors" (Isaiah 53:12). Since His return to heaven, He has been continually occupied with His ministry of intercession. "Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them" (Hebrews 7:25). "It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us" (Romans 8:34).

Not only is our resurrected, glorified Saviour perpetually interceding for us in heaven, but also, the indwelling Holy Spirit is praying for us here. "For we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit |Himself| maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God" (Romans 8:26-27).

Now if both God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are always interceding for us before God the Father, we surely ought to be willing to spend time in prayer for others down here--not only for our loved ones, but even for those who have hurt us. Jesus said, "Pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" (Matthew 5:44).

May God help us to be faithful in this vital ministry of intercession. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
Letter 203 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan, November 24, 2011:

Listen daughter very carefully and I will give you Words:

Children…children…children, I am pleading with you to hear MY Words. Surrender your lives to ME. I want a full and complete surrender.

I want to feel your heart beating in MY Ear. I want to feel a strong heart beat. I do not want a shallow heart beat. I do not want your lukewarm, tepid love. I want to know you are excited before MY Face. I want to feel that you care to be with ME.

MY children have lost their zeal for ME. They have lost their enthusiasm. MY enemy has stolen their hearts.

MY children you have given your hearts away to the enemy. He reigns in your heart. The fire you should feel for ME has gone to MY enemy. He has captured your gaze. Your focus is on him. He has stolen you away from ME.

Children let ME tell you about MY enemy. He wants to steal you away from ME. He wants to bring you down to his pit. He wants to see you cast away from ME. This is his intent. This is his goal. He has no feelings for you, only hatred. MY children, his aim is to destroy you. You mean nothing to him. You are playing into his hands, his wicked hands.

He wants MY children to die and to be destroyed. This is his chief goal and he will stop at nothing to achieve it. His vengeance is great. This is what drives him: to destroy and conquer MY children.

You must come to ME now in full surrender. This is your only shelter from MY enemy. Nothing else will save you from him. There is no other way to safety. When you step into MY Hands with a full surrender of your life over to ME and you seek MY SPIRIT in all HIS Fullness for your life and you vanquish your lukewarm love for ME, exchanging it for a full and complete, intimate relationship, then and only then are you ripped from the enemy’s hands. You must die a complete death of the flesh so his battle for you can be won, so you can win the victory against MY enemy.

This is essential children, until you make this choice to walk away from the world into MY Arms, MY Saving Arms, MY enemy still has you in his clutches. Your fight to conquer sin in your life will not be won until you fight it on your knees before MY Face with humble, sincere repentance and brokenness. Then and only then will you be able to break the back of the enemy who controls you so.

This is the weaponry you fight with against MY foe: humble repentance, a sincere felt heart of shame and sadness for the sin you have committed before MY Holy Face. Then lay your life before ME, expecting ME to take it and to fill it with MY HOLY SPIRIT. Yes this is how the enemy will be brought low. This is how you can trample on serpents and scorpions. This is how you break the back of MY enemy every day.

Show ME a repentant, humble heart each day. Let ME know that you understand that apart from ME, your HOLY GOD, you are nothing and incapable of dealing with the sin in your life and the temptations of the enemy.

Put on your battle gear and come fight with ME against the enemy. Break down the strongholds he has against you and those around you. Come down to your knees, MY children. Stand in the gap for those around you who are also lost. Break the evil bindings that hold you hostage. Hand them over to ME. Admit to ME, your MOST HOLY GOD, that you cannot fight this fight without ME, JESUS.

Give ME the reigns of your life. Let ME take over and I will vanquish the strongholds of the enemy. Even long-standing generational curses come crashing down at the mention of MY Name. MY Name is JESUS! I am CREATOR of Light, heavens, and the earth. MY Name is all-powerful. Use MY Name to destroy the enemy and the grasp he has over your life. I can do this but I need your submission to MY Will, the Will of GOD.

Children, the hour is drawing nigh for MY enemy to consume the earth. He is moving swiftly and gaining ground. The world is being consumed by what looks real and true—but it is false hope, false security. Only being ready as MY bride will you be safe and secure.

Staying focused on the world is a gaze of death. You are looking into cold darkness away from MY Glorious Saving Light. You are looking at the wide road that many will fall captive to and follow down to their eternal demise—everlasting hell and torment.

Children, awaken! Humble yourself before ME. Come to a humble repentance on the floor on your knees before the MOST HIGH GOD. The hour is quickly fading. Very few are coming to ME in full, humble repentance.

Very few will be removed to safety. MY Word says this. Don’t let anyone tell you different. Look in MY Word. Seek the Truth. Very few will be taken, very few will be rescued. MY Word is Truth. I am not a man that I should lie.

MY bride is pure and perfected. Very few are in this number. Very few want to come low in humble repentance and to seek MY Cross of Humility. This should make you sober.

I am seeking the few who are willing to give ME their complete lives and forsake all others and the ways of the world to put ME first in their life. This is what I require. If you have heard differently—you are hearing wrong and the enemy is leading you astray.

So come now—on your face. Surrender to ME; let ME reign in your heart. I will remove you to safety and you will be safe in MY Loving Arms for all eternity. The exchange is worth it: your life for eternal salvation, safekeeping, and being near your GOD, WHO created you and loves you like no other.

These are MY terms children. MY Word is clear. Read MY Word. Get to know MY Standards…what I ask of you. What I require of you.

Move in quickly, the hour of MY Return is now at hand. Don’t be fooled by MY enemy. He wants to capture and crush your heart and to keep you from claiming your rightful place in ME, in MY SPIRIT.

Sober up children! I am trying to wake you up. Come to your senses.

This is your GOD, JESUS, WHO died on a Cross of Humility, Humble Submission to save humanity.

Come with ME to the narrow path.

The hour diminishes

[b]
Luke 17:26-30 (KJV): 26And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 28Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

1 Peter 4:18 (KJV): And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV): 13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Luke 10:19 (KJV): Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2011

November 28, 2011: A Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina:

A Letter of Encouragement:

MY beloved creation, MY beloved children, I want to encourage you. I know many of you are worried, discouraged, and helpless. But I tell you, IN ME you don't need to be like all this.

Those who expect ME, will not be helpless or ashamed or discouraged. They will be quickened by MY Anointing. Therefore MY beloved, receive this new ‘Anointing of Refreshment,’ receive it and let MY SPIRIT renew and refresh you.

I know that for some it has been a long time of hope and expectation. But what is a few earth days compared to the Heavenly Eternity? You will soon be delivered from your wait, soon your hope will become reality, and then you will see ME, ALMIGHTY GOD, your CREATOR.

Do not worry and do not be troubled, nor hopeless or restless. These are all things from the flesh. Give all your emotions and concerns to ME, give it into MY Hands and I throw it overboard and fill you with new courage and strength, a new Anointing of hope and expectation of MY Soon Coming Beloved SON.

The time is indeed short MY children, still very short. But know that MY time is the perfect time of all things, as I have described even in MY previous Letter. So trust and do not be troubled.

Keep loving, keep praying, keep worshiping, keep trusting, and believing and hoping. A hope deferred makes the body sick, but I tell you that this will no longer be a hope deferred. Still a few last seconds, so come and let yourselves refresh and renew in ME, in MY HOLY SPIRIT…HE is here for you. Let HIM give you a new Anointing of hope and confidence and patience.

Be patient MY children, be patient. I am a GOD of patience, order, and rest. So fill yourselves also with these qualities. Once all this earthly will all be over and that comes now very soon, very soon MY beloved. Nobody knows the day or the hour and this has its reason, everything in MY WORD has its perfect reason.

So focus on ME and on your relationship with ME. Live each day in deep joy and intimacy with ME and build your relationship with ME. Give ME all attention. Still many of MY children are distracted by lots of things.

Be careful with your time, because the time is short, very short. So come and use your time fully for ME, if you want to grow IN ME and get to know ME. Everything that you perform here on earth, good or bad will have its consequences and impact for eternity.

So come MY beloved, your GOD calls you to HIS Heart. MY Heart beats for MY bride, so come , Who is worthy to come? Who is worthy to pray, to worship? Those with clean hands and a pure heart…they may come to MY Holy Mountain, only they,

So wash your clothes, die to your flesh, and come to the Eternal GOD of the universe and of all things. NOW is the time. Much time has already elapsed and I, GOD, will not continue to wait ‘till MY children are ready. I want them to be ready now.

NOW is the time of MY Glory.
NOW is the time of MY Coming.
NOW is the time for all things for MY bride to receive and to be ready.
NOW, Now, Now , NOW MY beloved.

Come to your GOD in deep worship, in prayer, with clean hands and a pure washed heart and let US spend time with each other and love, as preparation for what is coming. I come for the bride, MY SON comes for HIS bride, who is coming?

Who is ready? Who is washed? Who is cleansed? Who knows his GOD? Who knows intimacy with his GOD? Who worships? Who prays? Who cries out? Who cries? Who laughs with his KING? Whose heart is completely overwhelmed by his GOD?

In whose heart is no place for other things outside his GOD? Who truly puts ME on the first place in his life and forsakes all else? Who abides under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY? Whose smell comes for his GOD as a sweet fragrance?

Who lets himself be admonished by his GOD? Who lets himself be punished and chastised by his GOD? Who continues to love his God with heart and soul through and in everything?

Who really loves ME, maintains MY Commandments, reads and does according to MY WORD? Who really loves ME, comes with a torn garment, and broken heart and spirit to ME? Who loves ME, knows MY HEART and knows what his or her GOD desires?

Who really loves ME, reads MY Heart and knows MY Thoughts? Who really loves ME, wants ME to be all-in-all in his or her life? Who really loves ME, communicates with ME: day and night, he or she knows MY Thoughts and reads MY Heart? …

Who is worthy to come to the Mountain of THE ALMIGHTY? Who will I find worthy as the bride? Who really loves ME?

A reflection of FATHER GOD

[b]
Psalm 23:3 (KJV): He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Proverbs 28:25 (KJV): He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat.

Luke 17:33 (KJV): Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

2 Corinthians 1:10 (KJV): Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;

Hebrews 10:37 (KJV): For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

Matthew 11:28-30 (KJV): 28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Psalm 62:5 (KJV): My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

2 Peter 3:13-14 (KJV): 13Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 14Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

1 John 2:27 (KJV): But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Proverbs 13:12 (KJV): Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

Colossians 1:11-12 (KJV): 11Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; 12Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

James 5:7-8 (KJV): 7Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. 8Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

Psalm 15:1-2 (KJV): 1Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill? 2He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

Psalm 24:3-5 (KJV): 3Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? 4He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. 5He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

Psalm 91:1 (KJV): He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Song of Solomon 4:11 (KJV): Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon.

2 Corinthians 2:15 (KJV): For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

Psalm 51:17 (KJV): The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Ezra 9:5 (KJV): And at the evening sacrifice I arose up from my heaviness; and having rent my garment and my mantle, I fell upon my knees, and spread out my hands unto the LORD my God,

1 Chronicles 28:9 (KJV): And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

Daniel 11:32 (KJV): And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

1 John 4:7-8 (KJV): 7Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
Love from the Beginning
December 1, 2011

"For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another" (1 John 3:11).

The pungent phrase "from the beginning" occurs no less than nine times in the first three chapters of the little epistle of 1 John. Thus, while in one sense, Christ's command to love one another was a new commandment, in another sense it has been with us from the very beginning of the world. "Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning" (1 John 2:7).

The first verses of John's epistle show that this beginning is the same beginning in Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1: "That which was from the beginning, . . . of the Word of life; . . . that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us" (1 John 1:1-2). Note also 1 John 2:13: "I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning" (see also 1 John 2:14).

"Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father" (1 John 2:24). This is an eternal commandment, for "God is love" (1 John 4:16) and "love is of God" (1 John 4:7). In the upper room, Jesus prayed to the Father: "Father . . . thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. . . . And I have declared unto them thy name, . . . that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them" (John 17:24, 26).

Love, therefore, has been at the centre of God's plan from the beginning, but a new pattern and measure of that love was given us by Christ. "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another" (John 13:34). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2011
Celebrities, Footballers, Pastors,Gadaffi and others in Hell
by Eben Asare baofo

On 24th November 2011, in the afternoon after I had come home from school, I found myself taken to hell by the LORD to be shown various things. This is not the first time I have been taken to hell, I have had other encounters, and however this particular visit is different as it has many warnings to people who are still on earth. It is my prayer that all who read or listen to this testimony would take it serious and make sure they avoid hell at all cost and align themselves under the Lordship of the Lord Jesus Christ and prepare for His Coming.
PASTORS WHO DO NOT PAY TITHE
I saw four pastors in hell, who were there because they did not pay their tithes. One was called Albert and another was Daniel, a pastor of Church of Christ and this church does not believe in tithing. Daniel said he told his congregation not to pay tithes as it was no longer necessary. He was in hell for basically two things: first of all, he was not paying tithes himself and secondly, because he also stopped others from paying it. For Albert, his church believed in paying tithe, but he thought it was meant for only the congregation and pastors were excluded from paying it. He wished he could come back to earth to start over again and pay his tithes.  The other two pastors also did not pay, and one of them, thought simply he did not think he had to pay it even though he knew he should be paying it, and the other thought ministering before God is not working,  so he thought there was no need to pay any tithes.

PEOPLE WHO USED CHARMS
As I walked in those pits, I then was shown many pits full of ladies who used charms to get husbands to marry them. Some used lipsticks, facial makeup kits to seduce men. In one of the pits, I saw a woman named Ama Gyamfua who attended Church of Pentecost, she went for charms from a fetish priest so she could control her husband like a dog; this is why she was in hell because of using this evil charms.  Next to this, I saw another lady called Mavis who had a pink lipstick on her mouth. She collected this seductive lipstick from an occult man, and it was meant to manipulate men to lust after her and she would cause men to by all means look for money and give it to her.

I then saw a young lady called Vivian who seemed to be around 24 years old, she had filthy clothing on her in the form of a short indecent dress, and she had long acrylic nails, glossy looking lipstick and a scarf on her head. She was in the pit because she went to idols for charms such that, whenever she slept with any man, she hijacked the Fluid of men to be used for witchcraft rituals. Through her acts five men died. These rituals were made so she would obtain money. She said she used to dress indecently and in a seductive way whilst she was on earth, and lived at Kwashieman in Accra, Ghana.

And as I was contemplating the scene above, I turned to the other side where I saw a certain woman who was a pastor’s wife on earth and she was called Alice. She also went for charms to charm her husband. She said she was a witch and went for charms. She put her menses in a palm nut soup together with other things for the husband to eat. From that moment, the husband became like her son so she could control and dominate him. She tied the husband and locked him inside a spiritual bottle. She also killed some of her church members and when she died, she was immediately thrown in hell for what she had done.

As the Lord took me in this tour, I also shown a man called Kwame, who was into occultism. He had a ring on his manhood (intimate part) which made it possible for him to charm LovePeddlers. So after sleeping with the LovePeddlers, he then killed them and used their body parts in witchcraft rituals for other people.

From this scene, I was then shown a tall man, who went for a charm to seduce young girls to come after him for sex. He Were Intimate with about 1000 girls and was at the University of Ghana, Legon in Accra, Ghana. He went for joystick enlargement and was given some things to plant. This spiritually nailed him to hell, and so in hell he has been nailed in his pit in hell. He was also a youth leader in his church, and Were Intimate with many girls in the church.

I later saw a pastor/evangelist called Francis who was in the Methodist church. He went for a charm such that anything he said was not refuted. He said when he proposed to girls, they could not resist his charms and He was also a man-lover.
I also saw a lady newscaster from Ghana who had died. She had facial makeup on; this was given to her by an Indian occultist. The purpose was to get fame, favor and love from people. She eventually died from diabetes.

I then saw seven pastors, who had died in Ghana, and they were all in a secret society, and they were dressed like that. They were all prophets and had magic rings, which they used to perform miracles and prophesy in their churches. They were all screaming in pain.

I also saw a gospel singer who died in Ghana, he said he was a pastor and he went to an India man to help him sing. He said this man gave him some oil and made him burn some incense and had a ring that gave him the authority to release many albums. He was required to sleep with women, so in the church he slept with most of the women. In hell, large worms were just going through his body and he was seriously burning in the fire. He also had the number 666 written on his forehead.

I saw a man called Abednego, who had a chain around his neck. Whilst on earth whenever he went into danger he used to vanish to escape from death. He eventually died and is now in hell fire eternal suffering.

I saw some Ghanaians wearing different rings, gold, silver and brass, and they were all members of secret societies.
I was then shown a former finance minister from Ghana, who was in hell for being a member of a secret society and also because of acquiring evil powers to give him a smart brain.

I also saw a pastor from Ghana called Alfred who had consulted the queen of the coast for empowerment. He had a ring and a white handkerchief. The handkerchief was for healing, and the ring was for casting out demons. The heat of his torment was seven times more than the others who were there for charms.

I then saw a lady from Nigeria, who also used charms to charm her husband so that when the husband would die all the property would be willed to her favor; unfortunately this woman died and found herself in hell fire.

I then saw various students with bags at their backs. These were from primary, junior high, senior high and even university. These students went for charms to help them to be smart learn, hence they were brilliant in school. These could not complete their education and they all died. I also saw some students from a famous school in Kumasi, Ghana.
I saw many medical doctors in hell, and one of them was called Dr. Frimpong who when He saw me, starting saying that when he became a doctor he was afraid, so he join a secret society where he was given a ring to protect him. He died in an accident and found himself in hell fire.

I saw many lawyers, judges and justices all burning in hell fire. They were all part of secret societies and also consulted demons for their protection. They had rings that protected them whilst they were alive.
I also saw a girl I knew personally at Kwadaso in Kumasi. She went to consult a fetish so she could snatch her best friend’s boyfriend. She died a shameful death afterwards and she is now in hell.

I then saw a man called Budo who was at Buokrom in Kumasi, Ghana when he was alive. This man was so strong and powerful that even the police were scared of him. He told me, “he went to Satan for powers to be very strong and powerful, he had protection against; guns, knives, spears, and all other weapons”. He said “the powers made his body like a metal, so even a bullet would only mark the body but cannot penetrate and he had to sell his soul to the devil in order to achieve that.” This man is also now in hell and suffering as the demons use red-hot spears to pierce his body and tear his body apart.

I then saw LovePeddlers who were being chased around by demons in hell; these demons were Desecrating these girls in the midst of the fire. These girls went for charms to help them to conduct their business as LovePeddlers, so that they could not be harmed or killed. One of them was called Joana and she said “I had the power to vanish when there was danger”. All these girls were in hell fire suffering seriously.

I saw one woman from Ghana called Aunty Afua. She went for holy water from a prophet in Ghana with a big gallon. She treated the water as her god. This water was demonic and when she died she ended up in hell.
I also saw Frank who was also from Ghana. He went for a handkerchief from a prophet, so that anytime he rubs it on his face, he gets favors everywhere he went. This handkerchief was demonic, and he died in his sins.

I then saw at a distance away, a valley and there were about ten thousand people burning in the larva of fire there. The demon was laughing and mocking them and said, “all these used our magic rings”. When I got close I just knew the name of one man in the group, called Pastor Afriyie from Ghana. He said, “he went for a ring for healing”. There were about two thousand pastors in that section of hell for using magical rings. These were from different countries in the world.

I was then shown a young man I knew in Kumasi and had died. This man was handsome and when alive and he had many girlfriends. He was in hell for fornication. I then saw a hot band around his waist which was burning him and cutting him. He said these are the useless things I went for whist on earth.

I then saw five demons with big bags containing different currencies and these were being taken to those who did charms for people to get rich on conditions that they would sell their souls to satan and die after some years. For those who engage in these activities, as soon as you agree to this, you will have tied your soul in hell and immediately you die, the demons would take you to hell fire. I saw the fetish priest tell a man that he would live for seven years, but in reality this would be divided into two and this man would die only after three and half years.

I saw a 43 year old fair looking Nigerian woman who was in hell fire because of shedding innocent blood. She stole a month old baby from a hospital to be used for witchcraft rituals. She placed the baby in wooden container and pounded the baby to death. She then added a yellowish –green oil mixture and transformed this into US dollars in the spirit realm. She was rejoicing over and shouting, money, money! This woman was being tormented by demons with 3 prong forks and telling her “you, wicked woman, praise Satan! this is all that you did when you were on earth”.

I then saw another lady who whilst on earth slept with many men, and afterwards, she collected the condoms and drained their Fluid into a container and took it to a fetish for money rituals. This lady eventually died and she is now being tormented in hell fire.

I then saw another section in hell in a valley overflowing with very hot larva. The sign at this place read “mockers of God”. Those in this section of hell had large golden rings on their fingers, and this made it possible for them to heal, cast out demons, turn curses into blessing and performed many signs and wonders while they were on earth. These were only those who used golden rings. I then saw the demon in charge of that section, saying: “these people are there because of using magical rings to perform miracles”. Each of the souls was in a pit which was a shoulder deep. These people were from many countries but I saw two who were from Ghana. One man from Nigeria said “God, save me!”, and a voice said “I never knew you”. Lucifer then came to that section of hell and laughed sarcastically and uncontrollably.

PRINCESS DIANA AND MICHAEL JACKSON
I also saw Princess Diana, and she was there for witchcraft and in hell she looks a bit deformed. She had a protective ring from India, but this obviously failed to save her on that fateful night.
One of the people I also saw as part of a group of musicians was Michael Jackson. He had an Indian magic ring on his hand which made him to call on high powers of Satan. He said “I went for a ring from the devil, he gave me fame and riches and voice like that of an angel, and now I am in hell suffering forever without Christ.” It was this ring from India that gave him the high celebrity ranking and obtained power to sing amazingly. He is also among those who used charms during their life time on earth.

COL. MUAMMAR GADDAFI AND GENERAL SANI ABACHA IN HELL

I then saw a former Nigerian president called Sani Abacha in the royal part in hell, where most world leaders go to. He said “he caused the deaths of many thousands of people so he could use their body parts for rituals”.

I then saw Col. Muammar Gaddafi, who was recently killed by the rebels in Libya. He said “he is there because he didn’t believe in Jesus”.  I was shown how he lived his life on earth. He had a magic chain which helped him vanish when the NATO forces and rebels attacked him. However, on that fateful day, after bathing he forget to put on the chain he got from an occult grand master in India. He said, “I should tell all Libya, sons and wife to turn to Christianity”. He said “he is suffering terribly and if they do not change, they would all end up in the place where he is”. He even said, “those who killed me should not come here”. He then requested for a drop of water. 

PEOPLE ON THE WAY TO HELL
The Lord then showed me a scene of people buying things on earth and going straight to hell. The shop was in Ghana, however, there are many all over the world and they sold demonic items used by the false prophets in their churches and by the fetish priests. These items included; red, black, blue, magenta, purple and green candles, different demonic oils, powder, water, padlocks and other items used in the churches which used these things and all those buying these demonic items were walking straight to hell, because these items were used for occult practices in the churches and fetish. The Lord then told me, that any time anyone gets a charm to do anything, that person automatically becomes a candidate of hell, as the name will be eventually written in hell.
I then saw a demon in hell holding a container in his hand with many different rings. The demon then said that these are the rings being given to people on earth for charms. The rings were for protection, healing, spirituality, magical powers, knowledge and others.
I was then shown many bottles, and some demons were taking them to earth to be used by people who charm others and imprison their souls in bottles in the spiritual realm. Anyone who charms others becomes one with Lucifer and would end up in hell for punishment.

I was shown various celebrities, members of the judiciary and politicians on their way to hell for using charms to help them perform well, attain high positions and also become famous. I saw one popular actress in Ghana, who places a charm in between her bosoms so that she would charm people. She and many others also using charms to act were on their way to hell.
I also saw many gospel and secular singers who were also on their way to hell for using charms to perform and record their albums.
I was shown body builders who were using certain potions to smear their bodies so they would be strong and win laurels. All these were all their way to hell as well.

FOOTBALLERS IN HELL
I then saw a 12 year old boy who was a footballer. I asked the Lord why he was there, and The LORD said, because he was into occult. His teacher led him into this practice so could be a great footballer. He was taken to an occultist for charms and special oil to play well.
I also saw another footballer from Brazil. He went to a wizard to help him play in the league. He refused to go back to thank the wizard, so he died on the pitch one day whilst playing a football match.
I also saw Marc-Vivien Foé, the Cameroonian footballer who died during a football match in France in 2003. He went to the Queen of the Coast for powers to play in the African Cup of Nations. After obtaining the powers, he was supposed to sacrifice his mother to the queen of the coast, but refused to do it. So during that fateful day, a spirit from the water kingdom struck his heart and killed him instantly on the pitch. So he was in hell for the occultism. In hell I saw him holding a human skull.

FOOTBALLERS AND FANS ON THEIR WAY TO HELL
I was then shown many teams and their supporters on their way to hell through the tunnels. The first team I saw was Chelsea Football Club, they were being led by Ivanovic, and followed by the other players in a straight line. They all had divers’ items in their hands; some had incense, oil, sacred rings and other things. I was then shown how all those who followed and supported this team with their hearts, were all following them in the tunnel to hell fire.

I was then shown Ronaldino and certain young boys in the age range of 8- 13 years. These boys were learning to play like him. I then saw a strange looking demon, in the various forms, namely form of a woman, a monkey and had wings like a bat. This is the demon that helps him to play well. So when these boys started rehearsing, this demon manifests and enters them. I saw him and all his fans, supporters and the boys who are seeking to play like him walking in the tunnel on their way to hell.

The next football star I saw was Kaka. He had a bible in his right hand and a football in the left hand. I then saw a demon come to him, and told him “follow me and I would show you the path of lie”. This demon then took the bible and placed it in his left hand and the football in his right hand. Sadly, this demon was leading him to hell too. I then saw a man who told him in Portuguese that you can be a Christian but everything you want to do in football I would do it for you. This man then did some rituals and a demon appeared, then he put some liquid upon his head and the demon entered into him. He then began to play skillfully. I saw Brazilian teenage footballers all following him to hell.

I was then shown some people who were walking silently to hell, and they were the Brazilian football teams. I asked the Lord Jesus, what have they done and he said it is because of idolatry. This because Football is a god and those who support it will eventually end up in hell. I then saw Pele went into a cemetery at night to invoke a demon, this demon came to the players and strange oil was rubbed on them and were asked not to touch any woman.  Then I saw a strange demon, with the head of a man, but the body of calf. This demon was leading the team including the old players like Pele and others. I also saw the majority of Brazilians following them silently to hell because of the passion for football.

I saw many footballers using rings, special oils, and other occult paraphernalia to ply their trade. However the sad thing is, all these players were walking straight to hell together with their supporters.
I saw the France football team also being led by Zidane and other former players. Their fans and supporters were all following them to hell and after this, I then saw the Egyptian national team being led by Abutreka and all were on their way to hell as well. The team was being led two demons in the form of cows. The major demon which helped them win the African Cup of Nations seven times was Osiris.

I was then shown all the teams of the world including the National team of Ghana, the Black Stars being followed by their supporters and fans. I then asked the Lord Jesus why is it so, and He said because they all belong to the enemy and are involved into the occult practices. Then the Lord said “I should warn that no one who is into occult can come to His kingdom”. I saw all the football clubs arranged in levels on their way to hell silently and followed closely by their fans.

All the young boys who are following the professional footballers were all following them to hell. Some of these boys do not go to the fetish themselves, but their teachers and coaches go for the occult powers and give them the items and instructions on what to do.

CHRISTIANS AND FOOTBALL
I was then shown two Christian teams playing a football match, and demons came there in the form of bears to sit and watch the match. They were so happy and waving. Other demons also appeared from the ground to manipulate the match as though they were the coaches and even when Christians where playing a match, the demons had a right to be present, because football is a game which was designed by Lucifer to deceive many into hell.

I then saw a different church match and one man went to consult occult to win the match. He was given a clock to go to cemetery to sleep there from 12 midnight till 6am. He then placed the clock near the opposing churches pole so they would win the match. The other team too had a man go to another fetish who gave him a strange liquid which he sprinkled on their jerseys. The demons then possessed the players and they played by the power of dwarfs on the field.

PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS
I also saw a 17 year old American boy called Phillip. This boy had a spider tattoo on his back. He said his friend told him it would protect him from sickness. I then saw Lucifer pass by him mock him. This boy was in church and thought he was going to heaven. Unfortunately this boy is in hell now because of the tattoo. Lucifer then said, “All those who use tattoos, serve me”. I saw many other people in this section of hell, all because they have been tattooed on their bodies. I then saw Lucifer transform himself into a young man with many tattoos on his body, with body piercings and mocking them by quoting Lev 19:28  Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. In hell a red hot metal had been attached to the tattoo designs and they were in much pain. I saw one boy who said he did not know about the consequences, he had just imitated a friend doing it, so he also did same. However, this boy is also in hell in much pain for having a tattoo on his body.

MALES WITH EARINGS
I moved a little further and I saw this young man in a pit of fire with earrings on the ears. He said he went for seducing power for girls to fall in love to him; he also had a ring he used to seduce both men and women to Be Intimate with them.  Most boys and men use this to seduce girls to Be Intimate with them. This is also another occult practice that is going on now because a demonic spirit enters into the boys or men who do this and their lives are influenced negatively.

SATANIC AND CHRISTIAN BOOKS
I was then shown a library in hell, the room was very black with three candles, red, blue and black, but they melted though they were burning. I saw the book of Mormon , books on astrology, white witchcraft, satanic bible, books on evolution, Sixth and seventh book of Moses, Hip-pop bible, Book of Changes and other demonic books some of which are used by various religions. Those using these books ended up in hell. I also saw many Christian books and Lucifer then said “my spirit lives in the books and any book that has not the Spirit of God in the book is filled with my power”.  He also said “any book that can lead people to hell is stored in that room”. People have to be careful the books they read even including Christian titles.

SOLDIERS IN HELL
After I came out of the room, I was taken to a section in hell where I saw soldiers. These were soldiers when they were on earth from different countries. They were in a pool of fire burning. They went for protection against gunshot and other weapons. Some had the power to vanish others had clothes that were gunshot proof. They did all sorts of occult practices for their protection whilst on earth. Each of them had 666 written on the forehead. There were huge demons brutalizing these soldiers and torturing them. The demon in charge there was 19 feet and looked like a frog with three eyes.  I saw a Ghanaian soldier who had a very sad story, he was into martial arts and when he died a demon dragged him to that section of hell. Most people do not know, but all those who practice martial arts would end up in hell fire too.

SMOKERS
I was later shown two people who were in hell for smoking. So people have to know that smoking would take them to hell.

PEOPLE WHO CALL ON SAINTS
I also saw a man who called saints when he was on earth, and this was classified occult and he was suffering greatly.
After wards I was taken back through the tunnel and I came back to earth.
END.

Emmanuel Agyarko is teenager from Kumasi in Ghana. He started seeing visions when he was a child but it was once in a while. However, around 2009 it increased, and the Lord has shown him many visions since 2009. He has been to heaven and hell on numerous occasions.   

SALVATION PRAYER
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself. Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
Amen.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HELL, IT IS FOR ALL ETERNITY. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE ETERNAL MISTAKE TO DECIDE YOUR FATE IN HELL
JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU, AND HE WANTS YOU TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WITH HIM IN HEAVEN

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2011

Do you love GOD ?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
[size=13pt]
+ This is a time and season when all those who are truly seeking Me are being brought into the "reality" of an abiding and absolute trust - both in Me and in My Word [Will]. Rejoice, My beloved ones - KNOWING [maintaining a deep revelation of the spiritual reality] that I am Perfect in EVERY way, and that I could NEVER let you down or disappoint you in ANY way.[/size]

, "For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day [Heb. 10:37, 38]", Habakkuk 2:3 The Amplified Translation

, "O Lord of hosts, blessed [happy, fortunate, to be envied] is the man who trusts in You [leaning and believing on You, committing all and confidently looking to You, and that without fear or misgiving]!", Psalms 84:12 The Amplified Translation
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2011

Pride Goes Before a Fall

TEXT: ISAIAH 23:1-18

"The Lord of hosts hath purposed it, to stain the pride of all glory, and to bring into contempt all the honourable of the earth" (Isaiah 23:9).

One of the Early Church fathers once said, "Pride is the commencement of all sin because it was this which overthrew the devil, from whom arose the origin of sin; and afterwards, when his malice and envy pursued man, who was yet standing in his uprightness, it subverted him in the same way in which he himself fell. For the serpent, in fact, only sought for the door of pride whereby to enter when he said, ‘Ye shall be as gods.’"

The prophecy of God‘s judgment on Tyre came at the very peak of its pomp and glory. Tyre was the centre of trade and a city given to pride of importance, idolatry, sensuality and oppression. The thought of the falling and destruction of Tyre was greeted with unbelief. At the appointed time, Nebuchadnezzar captured the city and brought it to complete ruin. As a mark of the beauty of God‘s faithfulness and love, the prophecy indicated the restoration of Tyre after the 70 years of captivity when her merchandise would be holiness unto Jehovah.

What message is God giving to us today by the destruction of Tyre? There is vanity and uncertainty to all earthly glories. What is your own glory based on today? Latest cars? Fat bank accounts? Power and influence? Ease and pleasure? These will soon fade into contempt.

God‘s judgment will pursue sinners, and seemingly impregnable stronghold of pomp and pageantry will be brought into contempt. A great lesson is however the restoration of Tyre. The Word of God says, “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:8,9). The repentance of Tyre after 70 years of exile brought her into the courts of God and into relationship with Him. How instructive this is for all to eschew every component of pride and take on the humble mind of the Lord.

Thought for the day: "Lucifer, sin, pride, all have a big I at the centre"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
Letter 207 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan, November 30, 2011:

Daughter here are MY Words:

Children, this is your LORD speaking. MY children, listen to MY Words:

A new dawn is breaking for MY bride, a new life. Soon I will sweep her off her feet and take her to her new home in the skies to her heavenly dwelling. This is where we will be for eternity: homes of beauty, regal beauty.

MY children, soon I will be making MY Way to rescue MY bride. The hour is coming swift. I know there is tremendous disbelief among even those who claim to be MINE.

If you were really and truly MINE—you would see the lateness of this hour. The times would not baffle you. You would not be perplexed by the events in the world. NO! MY wife, MY bride, knows why the world is teetering and experiencing so much chaos. Her spirit tells her that it stems from a world that embraces evil and not GOD for all of its answers. MY Commandments, MY Word is not of importance to this fallen, decaying, even grossly declining world.

She, MY bride, knows that all answers lie with ME, her LORD and SAVIOR JESUS. She is aware…she is awake…sober. Her eyes are fixed on her SAVIOR, her HUSBAND GOD.

Children, if your eyes are darting to and fro to every wind of change, to every new doctrine of men, to every idea the world puts out as truth, confusion will set in and this comes from the god of the world: satan. He is the author of confusion, decay, and discouragement. Every foul thought, belief, viewpoint that is opposed to MY Truth comes from him. It has been spawned and brought forth from the pit of hell. It is packaged, formulated, and sent forth for the purpose of destroying MY children.

MY children, MY enemy does not care how he deceives you. He will use the cares of this life, false religions, wooden idols, gross addictions, and even things that appear lovely and normal to capture your gaze, to confine your time and hold you hostage so that you are not able to make time for ME, your GOD.

Time is precious children. If you fill your time with all the things the enemy wants you to be sidelined by, you will find no time for ME in prayers and for the reading of MY Word. Without these things you are vulnerable prey to MY enemy and your lack of knowledge and discernment that comes from intimacy with ME, your CREATOR will leave you as open season for the dark lords that rule this world, the evil principalities and dark forces that consume the earth right now.

Only MY true bride, surrendered, BLOOD-covered bride is safe from MY enemy’s clutches. Your position against evil is defenseless apart from the full indwelling of MY HOLY SPIRIT. Your lukewarm interest in ME is only a great deception causing you to think you are in ME and safe, but your weak position of just dabbling with MY Truth and MY Words is causing you to be further from ME than you realize.

Children, when you handle the things of GOD in a trivial, half-hearted manner as you do from your lukewarm, non-committed vantage point, you are an outrage, an abomination to ME. I take no pleasure in you! Your half-hearted interest in ME as your GOD makes ME sick. I am sickened by your refusal to go deeper with ME because you want to cast your eye to the world in place of a full surrender to your LORD JESUS, your GOD, WHO gave all and bled for you.

Your outcome will be far worse than the soul who knows ME little or the one who is full of sinfulness. Do you hear ME lukewarm church of the half-hearted? You need to come to ME in full repentance seeking a full relationship, deep intimacy or your semi-interested pursuit of ME that you engage in to placate your own hearts will cause you to suffer greatly for eternity because you love the world and the ways of the enemy more than having a full surrendered relationship with your HOLY GOD, WHO suffered immensely on a cruel cross to save you.

Your “on-one-minute-off-the-next” interest in ME will be punished greatly if you are found in this position when I return for MY bride. At that moment, many will be lost as sudden destruction arrives to the earth. Many left will also face the worst: death at the hand of the MY enemy. Either way, your lukewarm interest in ME will cause you great suffering if you do not reconsider what direction you choose to take.

I will not be toyed with. I AM GOD! I created the universe! I created you! Do not think you can play ME for a fool with your “Here I am today,”…“But I am nowhere to be found tomorrow,” worship! You are either for ME or against ME! There is no middle ground position that is acceptable to ME.

This is a serious warning, church of the lukewarm—church of the lost! Don’t think you can trifle with MY Affections. Soon you will be cast down into utter darkness and your half-hearted worship will have meant nothing for you. Stop wasting your time on your little displays of affection for ME as you cling to the world for your daily answers. This is despicable, children!

Now, if you are willing to come to ME in serious repentance, remorse, and in a full surrender of your heart, life, and future plans—I will take you into MY Arms and relieve you of the storms coming to the earth on all four corners.

You must be covered by MY Blood and ask ME to receive MY SPIRIT in a full measure so that your lamp is full and ready to go! This is the hour to get your lamp and to fill it with MY OIL—MY HOLY SPIRIT OIL! Children, get your lamps filled! Don’t delay!

Soon many will be caught short of lamp oil and it will be too late for them to get more. Know the hour you live in, stop being complacent. Wake up! Come alive! Turn to ME, your LORD and SAVIOR!

MY children, precious moments remain. I am warning you. Stop playing church and get serious with ME!

Your EVER-PATIENT
HUMBLE GOD,

LORD JESUS

[b]John 14:2 (KJV): In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 10:27 (KJV): My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Psalm 71 (KJV): In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

1 Corinthians 14:33 (KJV): For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

James 3:16-18 (KJV): 16For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. 17But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 18And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV): For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Revelation 3:15-16 (KJV): 15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Matthew 25:1-12 (KJV): 1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
PROPHECY “The LORD says" by Maurice Sklar - DECEMBER 1 2011
by San Davis on Friday, 2 December 2011

The American dollar is about to lose 30% more of its’ present value. 
This will be the second drop since the previous 2008 drop of 20%. 
The dollar will then be worth half of what it was before September 2008. 
This drop will cause great economic distress upon our nation. 
The church will be shaken and many will wake up spiritually and cry out to ME.  There will be also looting, rioting, and terrorism in our land.

There is an even greater financial disaster that is falling upon Europe that will collapse the Euro, cause panic and chaos there.  Germany will refuse to prop up the euro any more.  Basic needs in the poorer European nations will be threatened.  Many will lose their money overnight as the stage is set for the financial takeover of the Antichrist system.  This is imminent, and the dollar will also follow, although it will survive for a season more.

[b]The great revival will also begin.  God has hidden His Holy Apostles and Prophets for this present hour.  There will be great outpourings of supernatural provision, miracles, and healing in various places.  These areas will become cities of refuge and places of refuge for God’s people.

There is coming an all out war in the Middle East as the neighboring Arab nations will come against Israel with a sudden missile attack starting from the north with Hezbollah, Lebanon, and Syria.  Other Arab nations will join.  Israel will be hit from all sides at once and there will be deaths and partial destruction of settlements, smaller cities to the north, and some damage to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem as well.  Israel will respond with great force, and limited nuclear weapons will release devastation upon the neighboring countries, particularly Lebanon, Damascus, which will be destroyed completely, and the rest of Syria as well as military strikes into Iran, Gaza, and even northern Egypt/Sinai region.[/b]

The resulting shaking of the West will then release a tremendous movement of Jews making aliyah back to Israel.  There will no longer be security or stability as it has been up to now in America and Europe. Israel will emerge victorious from this war, but hurt. However, the devastation inflicted upon the attackers will be one hundred times worse. The spoils of this war will include much territory and will force the west to recognize the Holy God of Israel.  It will emerge as the only stable country in the region.  Many, even millions of Arabs will be killed.  Islam will receive a mortal wounding by the Holy God of Israel.

I am taking Billy Graham home to heaven soon.  When you see this, know that My time of grace for the Gentile nations is coming to a close.”

Prepare your hearts, the LORD is at the door to appear for His Bride, the overcoming church in this midnight hour,

Pray for those that are trapped in darkness that God will reach them in time.

In our Messiah,
Maurice Sklar

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 301
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.