Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,186 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74029 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2011
Naija For Show

Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new chairman for Microsoft Europe. Five thousand candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate was Ayodele, a Nigerian guy.

Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program to leave. Two thousands candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not know Java but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I’ll give it a try."

Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave. Two thousand left the room. Ayodele says to himself "I never managed anybody but myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?" So he stays, then Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not have management diploma to leave. Five hundred people left the room. Ayodele says to himself, "I left school at 15 but what have I to lose?" So he stays in the room.

Lastly, Bill asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian to leave. 498 candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not speak Serb-Croatian but what do I have to lose?" So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate. Everyone else has gone. Bill Gates joined them and said, "Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serb-Croatian, so I’d like to hear you have a conversation together in that language."

Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other candidate and says "Wahala dey o!" .

The other candidate answers "O ga ju!"

Bill Gates said: "You are both hired".

Don’t you just love Nigerians. Any day, anytime, anywhere, they never give up. So don’t give up, you will lose nothing by trying more

"When we get to heaven, there will be no more disappointment or pain. Until then, you can choose to keep loving."
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2011
God's Goodness

TEXT: GENESIS 1:24-31

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth" (Genesis 1:26).

Thought for the day:  "God is eternally good"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2011
IMPORTANT ! A letter from GOD to all denominations concerning idolatry:

The Lord gave me (Sabrina) this letter on March 25, 2011 and asked me to send it out to you:

“Exodus 20:1-6 (KJV): 1And GOD spake all these words, saying, 2I am the LORD thy GOD, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 3Thou shalt have no other gods before ME. 4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy GOD am a jealous GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate ME; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love ME, and keep my commandments.

This is a letter to all MY children in different denominations. I see many of MY children who keep not MY Commandments, but make a god of their own discretion. This can not be!

This is a warning to all those who appropriate other gods to themselves and thus violate and rape MY WORD. I GOD am clear in MY WORD. I tolerate no other gods before MY Face. There are no other gods, there's only ONE and that is I AM that I Am. MY Name is I AM. I will be very clear in this letter.

Any form of idolatry to Mary or other saints, saints that you have made, by the way, is not acceptable in MY Eyes.

Let ME tell you about Mary. Mary was an ordinary woman, the chosen one, to give birth to ME, JESUS. I am conceived by the HOLY SPIRIT, yet born of a woman. She is no saint. She cannot hear your prayers. She is here with ME in heaven, waiting for her redemption in her eternal body, a resurrected body. She is part of the many fallen asleep in ME. Mary has also fallen asleep in ME, but that does not make her a saint, so that you can worship her in churches and buildings and bow down for her.

There is only ONE HOLY, and that is ME, JESUS ​​CHRIST, the DEAD and RISEN ONE, The RISEN ONE. Mary can offer you nothing. So why do I see images, idols of her, and so many others? I do not need an image to be worshipped.

I, GOD live in your hearts if you let me in. There is no place for someone else. MY SPIRIT lives in you. I have given HIM as your COMFORTER and GUIDE. HE is the ONE WHO gives you all the answers. HE is the ONE to whom you should turn.

Why then do you violate MY Commandment by running after others? Why then do you direct your self to Mary and give her all the glory? She is here with ME, just like all the others who have fallen asleep in ME. She has nothing to offer you. If you run after Mary and all other saints, gods created by humans, you are no better than MY people Israel who also ran her whole life after idols. You can read in MY WORD how I punished this.

I, JESUS ​have come to this earth to be the perfect sacrifice for you. I have come to give you forgiveness, as MY BLOOD was the perfect blood. If you, however, run after others and give the honor to them, you reject MY Eternal Sacrifice. I, GOD share MY Glory with nobody else.
I AM THE SON, and THE SON gave HIS Life on the cross. I have died and rose from the dead, so you can enter through ME. You cannot enter into MY Kingdom if you give the glory to others. Be warned!

Do not follow teachings of men, but read MY BOOK, MY WORD, the eternal WORD. It contains all the truth and you will read nowhere that I, nor MY FATHER encourage you to worship and honor other gods. This is an invention of men and satan's greatest deception in this religious world. Be warned MY people! I, GOD do not tolerate other gods before MY Face. Therefore I threw Lucifer out of heaven because he wanted to make himself a god. Do not think I will not reject you when you come to stand before ME and I see that I AM is not the only GOD in your life.

Read MY WORD and learn how you can be true disciples of ME. Read MY WORD and keep MY Commandments. I have given them for your welfare and rescue. This is a Word of JESUS ​​CHRIST, the SON, GOD the ALMIGHTY, the FATHER and from the HOLY SPIRIT.

WE are ONE and this unit does not tolerate idolatry in MY Holy Temple, your body, where I want to pour out MY SPIRIT. Please be wise and change your direction if needed, this is a true Word spoken by THE ALMIGHTY.”

Below are following some answers out of emails that I have sent to a few people earlier concerning questions about this topic:

We should in no way pray to Mary. She was indeed the mother of JESUS, a virgin when the HOLY SPIRIT came on her. But after that the gospel says she had other children with her husband Joseph:

[b]Luke 1:26-27 (KJV): 26And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from GOD unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
Here you see that Mary had to fulfil the law, like anybody else, so she was not perfect:
Luke 2:22-24 (KJV): 22And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the LORD; 23(As it is written in the law of the LORD, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the LORDwink 24And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the LORD, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.

Luke 2:39 (KJV): 39And when they had performed all things according to the law of the LORD, they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth.

This tells says Joseph and Mary were married:
Luke 2:41 (KJV): 41Now HIS parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the Passover.

More about JESUS' brothers:
Luke 8:19 (KJV): 19Then came to him HIS mother and HIS brethren, and could not come at HIM for the press.

Matthew 1:18-21 (KJV): 18Now the birth of JESUS CHRIST was on this wise: When as HIS mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the HOLY GHOST. 19Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily. 20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the HOLY GHOST.

Matthew 1:24-25 (KJV): 24Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the LORD had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Matthew 12:46-47 (KJV): 46While HE yet talked to the people, behold, HIS mother and HIS brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 47Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

JESUS even had sisters:
Matthew 13:55-57 (KJV): 55Is not this the carpenter's son? is not HIS mother called Mary? and HIS brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? 56And HIS sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?

John 7:3 (KJV): 3HIS brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.

John 7:5 (KJV): 5For neither did HIS brethren believe in HIM.

John 7:10 (KJV): 10But when HIS brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.

Galatians 1:18-19 (KJV): 18Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days. 19But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the LORD's brother.

Acts 1:14 (KJV): 14These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of JESUS, and with HIS brethren.
We have now the HOLY SPIRIT WHO will lead us into all truth. Ask the LORD JESUS to baptize you with HIS HOLY SPIRIT. Are you baptized in water?—as an adult, I mean when you surrendered to CHRIST? This is also very important:
Matthew 3:11 (KJV): 11I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but HE that cometh after ME is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: HE shall baptize you with the HOLY GHOST, and with fire:
Acts 2:38 (KJV): 38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of JESUS CHRIST for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the HOLY GHOST.[/b]

Here is how I pray (standard), I hope it may help you some more:
I always start with the prayer the LORD told us in His WORD (Our FATHER which are in heaven , )
I pray that He may wash me with HIS precious Blood inside and outside.
I take communion every day and anoint myself with olive oil.
I cast out satan every day in my prayers, this is very important! Just cast him
out and tell him, his power has been broken by the BLOOD of the LAMB.
I cover myself with the Blood of JESUS CHRIST.
I empty myself (give all your thoughts, desires, frustations, worries,, to GOD) and pray I may be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.
I acknowledge I want to be led by HIS HOLY SPIRIT and have several prayers
where I address myself to the HOLY SPIRIT and I quote Bible verses to remind myself
not to hurt or block HIM in anyway.

There is no such thing as purgatory. The Bible never mentions this. The Bible is clear about hell, JESUS talked about it a lot in the gospels. Now is the time to make a decision for JESUS, if you choose to believe in HIS offer for us at the Cross and read and obey HIS Word, repent from your sins, and you will be saved.

Also receive water baptism as an adult (not as baby, has no sense at all). As baby we cannot repent and make a personal choice for JESUS right? So therefore we need to be old enough or at an age where we can make this choice. The water baptism of a baby has no effect whatsoever, it is only tradition and a very false teaching from the priests in the Catholic church and other denominations. Just read the bible and you will see it!

If you don't have an intimate personal relationship with JESUS, when you die, you will go to hell. There are only two places: heaven or hell. Now you have to make the decision, once you die, it's too late and over. Your soul will never die, but suffer forever in hell, if you don't know JESUS INTIMATELY.

Somebody who claims to be visited by virgin Mary is misled. It was never Mary, but the enemy misleading people. The devil doesn't care what you believe in, as long as it is not in JESUS. Because the enemy knows this is the only truth. If he can trick people by using Mary, he promotes for them worship another god and GOD clearly forbids this in HIS Word.

Concerning the apparitions, here is what the LORD says about this:

'If I want to manifest MYSELF to somebody, I don't do it through Mary. She is MY beloved child, but she does not manifest herself to people. This is a huge lie and taught by the Catholic church and other groups. I am not happy with this at all. She does not appear, it is the devil disguised as her, to mislead people so they would pray and worship her instead of ME. I do not allow any other gods before MY HOLY FACE! It is about time, people seek ME as first place and wholeheartedly. MY Word is clear. Read MY Word. I AM is the only GOD in heaven and in the universe. Come to ME with all your prayers, I AM is the only ONE WHO hears from heaven. This is your LORD and MASTER JESUS.'

Concerning praying the rosary: What is this rosary? If you pray to Mary, it is not Biblical. I honour her too, like I honour everybody else. She was chosen to be the mother of JESUS, so JESUS could come to this earth as a baby, although HE was and is GOD. Amazing, BUT, Mary was a person like you and I. She even had to be born again like you and I. She had so be saved like you and I. She realized this when she prophesied when she met Elizabeth who was pregnant with John the baptist, and she calls the LORD her SAVIOR:

Luke 1:46-48 (KJV): 46And Mary said, my soul doth magnify the LORD, 47And my spirit hath rejoiced in GOD my SAVIOR. 48For HE hath regarded the low estate of HIS handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Luke 11:27 (KJV): 27 As JESUS was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, “Blessed is the mother who gave YOU birth and nursed YOU.” 28 HE replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of GOD and obey it.”

Sorry if these words might be a bit hard for some of you, but GOD is trying to save you! Pray that the HOLY SPIRIT may show you the truth, cry out to HIM in your home, find a Christian church and be baptized in water, Pray that you will be baptized and filled with the HOLY SPIRIT, listen to good Bible study's and read the Bible.

Mail me for more info on water baptism if you would like that: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

God bless you,
Sabrina
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2011
"Put Me First"

My children are always on My Heart My child. I want them safe and secure in My loving arms at all times. I want them on My pathway for them and not following a pathway of destruction. There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. (Proverbs 14:12).

Why don't My children believe Me when I say I have their best interests at hand? Why would they listen to advice from man instead of seeking Me first? Don't they undserstand how much I truly do love them? I want them with Me for all eternity. I don't want to lose not one of them.

My Heart yearns for My children, My sons and My daughters. How I weep over some of them at times. I see the hardships and the struggles. I see the devastation that they go through. It is not My plan for them. But, they have, unfortunately, opened doors to the enemy that has allowed these things into their lives.

Come back to Me My liittle ones. I am here for you. No matter what has happened or is going to happen, I will be and am here for you. Trust Me with your whole heart. Get anchored in Me and not the lies of the enemy. Seek Me with your whole heart. Hunger and thirst for more of Me. Put Me first in your lives. Rest in Me at all times.

We are in the end-times My children. You are seeing things take place that was prophesied years ago. These things must take place, but I will protect those who truly are Mine and who truly do love Me with their whole heart.

Come closer My children. Can't you feel My breath on your face? Come as close to Me as you can get. Crawl up into Abba's lap. Rest your head on My chest. Let Me wrap My loving arms around you and make everything alright again.

Know that I love you with a jealous love. I will not share you with anyone or anything else in this world. You must make Me your first priority says the Lord your God.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2011

BROKENESS

Only in brokenness will one find true intimacy in the Lord. Only in brokenness will one find the beauty in the Lord. Only in brokenness will one find the ways of the Lord. Only in brokeness can your broken fellowship with the Lord be restored. Only in brokenness are your hinderances removed.

And it is in that low point of brokenness you will rise and soar with the eagles. But you must continue to eat and drink form the Living Bread and Water. Otherwise, you will began to fall.

The flesh has a tendency to forget so easily. In abundance, many began to drift away. When the blessings are suppose to be a blessing they become the hinderance as men lose themselves in "things."

[b]Deuteronomy 31:16-20 (Amplified Bible)And the Lord said to Moses, Behold, you shall sleep with your fathers, and this people will rise up and play the harlot after the strange gods of the land where they go to be among them; and they will forsake Me and break My covenant which I have made with them. 17Then My anger will be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them and hide My face from them. And they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them, so that they will say in that day, Have not these evils come upon us because our God is not among us? 18And I will surely hide My face in that day because of all the evil which they have done in turning to other gods. 19And now write this song for yourselves and teach it to the Israelites; put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for Me against the Israelites. 20For when I have brought them into the land which I swore to their fathers, a land flowing with milk and honey, and they have eaten and filled themselves and become fat, then they will turn to other gods and serve them, and despise and scorn Me and break My covenant.[/b]

Man continues to make the same mistake over and over. History repeats. Because of the nature of man, history repeats.

Revelation 2:5 "Remember then from what heights you have fallen. Repent (change the inner man to meet God's will) and do the works you did previously [when first you knew the Lord], or else I will visit you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you change your mind and repent."

And this is why God will shake ALL NATIONS. Back to brokenness so His people will repent!! So His people will return to HIM before His RETURN.

And this is why many of you are being broken now. He is raising up His Army to prepare the Way for His Return. Persevere and endure in all things brethren. You must learn to Trust Him even if you are to lose everything. In brokenness, you will discover Life. In brokenness, you will be ALIVE IN HIM!! No more hinderances of the world to clog your view or your thoughts. In your brokennes, you will learn His Ways.

Fire of God
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by kolaoloye(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2011
1 Timothy 2:5-6
“For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,
who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time.”

He already paid the price. And don't forget PSALMS 18;30 - "As for God, his way is perfect:
The LORD’s word is flawless,he shields all who take refuge in him".
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42am On Mar 30, 2011
Remembered through All Generations
March 29, 2011

"I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever" (Psalm 45:17)

The 45th psalm is a beautiful Messianic psalm, speaking prophetically of the coming Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ. In fact, the psalm is quoted by the writer of Hebrews, calling Him "God," and promising not only eternal remembrance, but also everlasting dominion: "But unto the Son, he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom" (Hebrews 1:8, citing Psalm 45:6).

But the writer also said He would be remembered in all generations. That has proved true, so far! As others have frequently noted, this man lived on earth only thirty-three years, never traveled more than a few miles from His home, never wrote a book, never raised an army, never ruled over so much as a village, let alone a kingdom, never married or had children, never enrolled for any formal education, and finally was executed as a criminal.

Yet He has, indeed, been remembered through all generations following His all-too-short career two thousand years ago--and remembered with love and deep reverence and gratitude by millions of people in all nations ever since. Furthermore, though He never wrote a book, others have written innumerable books about Him, while another psalmist assured us that His words would also be preserved "from this generation for ever" (Psalm 12:7).

And all this has come to pass! Herein is a marvelous thing! Indeed, He was, and is, God and this was demonstrated by His flawless character, His amazing teachings, His unique miracles, His volitional, sacrificial death, and His mighty defeat of death itself by His bodily resurrection and ascent into heaven. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2011
Letter received March 26, 2011—Given by our LORD JESUS to Sabrina

I AM a very loving GOD.  I give you Word after Word through all MY children and prophets. 
MY HOLY WORD should suffice, but this you do not take to heart. 
You would rather fill your hearts and head with mundane reading which only leads to perdition and has nothing meaningful to offer.

I want you to know that I, GOD am a very loving GOD.  Those who know and have met ME, know this. 
They have experienced MY Love. Do not think I condemn you to an eternal fire.  This choice you make yourself MY children.

I call you MY children, for you are all MY creation, MY creation, so unique.  It saddens ME therefore that I will not be able to let many of you in MY Kingdom of Heaven.  MY Kingdom of Heaven is pure, chaste, clean, disinfected of all evil. 
Therefore, I cannot let souls in who are infected by the evil of this world. 
Do you realize this MY children? Only a little leaven already leaveneth the whole lump.

It is therefore important to heed MY warnings. 
I do not want one person to be lost. Many are already lost and this is tearing MY Heart, because it is unnecessary,
since I was the perfect sacrifice for them.

MY sacrifice is still valid.  MY sacrifice is an eternal sacrifice, but once comes the day I must judge then there is no more place or time for grace. 
The time of grace is now gradually coming to an end.  The era is now gradually closing.

Many believe that everything will continue as normal.  Everything is not normal anymore.  This world is in chaos and disorder as I, God shake the world.  The intention is to shake her awake, but still MY people do not realize this.  Once the day comes, and this is now very soon, that people will flee before MY Face. They will not know where to hide, since even the mountains will refuse to fall on them. Then they will realize who their GOD and MAKER is.

I will restore everything. This world will be completely renewed.  A new heaven and a new earth, as MY WORD says. Now the enemy still has dominion over this planet and the universe, but soon also he will receive his eternal judgment.  Therefore wake up and let yourselves no longer drag you along by his ingenious tactics to keep you away from your GOD.  READ MY WORD, come to ME, your GOD, with a repentant heart, so I can fill it with MY GRACE.

MY GRACE is big, but your hearts are small to receive this.  Open your hearts for ME and give your GOD a chance to reveal HIMSELF.  I give everyone a chance.  But everyone has also a free choice.  Unfortunately many, very many, choose not for their GOD and MAKER, but for the idolatry that this world is full of.

There is only ONE WAY to eternal salvation and that WAY is JESUS CHRIST.  MY Sacrifice was so perfect, you do not have to look for perfection anymore, for IN ME you are perfect.  Stop walking the byways of this world and come onto that ONE road that will lead you to eternal life with ME.

I GOD have spoken,

JEHOVAH RAPHA WHOSE Throne is in Heaven

[b]
Jude 1:7 (KJV): Even as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 (KJV): And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

John 5:29 (KJV):  And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Revelation 6:15-16 (KJV): 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Isaiah 65:17 (KJV): For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Hebrews 10:14 (KJV): For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2011

Given by the LORD JESUS to Susan on Friday, March 25, 2011

Yes daughter I can give you Words.  My daughter, this is your LORD:

Today, I have Words.  Today is the beginning of the end of this phase.  I am moving into a new phase.  I am bringing MY people into a new phase.  MY people you need to realize that you are running out of time to prepare for MY sudden return.  I will come some day and many will be caught unawares.  The loss will be great when you are caught facing the worst.

MY children, you are so deceived and complacent.  You want to believe so badly that all is fine, all is normal.  IT IS NOT.  The world is starting to come apart.  You are seeing a world that has rejected GOD, coming apart, because I am raising MY Hand.  I am removing MY powerful right Hand from the earth.  I am beginning to allow mankind to truly have his desire to be free of attachments to GOD.  Now I WILL PROTECT MY TRUE BRIDE, but I will leave evil men and the lukewarm church to face what’s coming without MY protective Hand and watchful Eye.

This world is set on having its way apart from its CREATOR—SO BE IT!  I will not force MY Love on a world that is disinterested.  Whoa to this world that thinks happiness, contentment, peace, and love exists in man’s ways apart from their GOD.

Children, you are given free choice to choose for ME or my enemy.  There is no third choice.  MY children, you were created for relationship with ME, your LORD and GOD.  I am the ONE you were created for.  This is why you exist, try though you may to believe otherwise.  This is the meaning of your existence.  Now what does this truth mean to you?  How do you choose to live your life knowing why you were created?  Will you rebel against ME, your CREATOR and lead your life completely apart from ME, your GOD and show ME a half-way attempt toward a relationship with ME?

Your weak attempts to worship ME are noted.  I see where you stand in your heart toward ME.  if you are sacrificing time to be with ME and enthusiastic when you are in MY Presence, I know how you feel about ME, but if you doubt I exist and show ME no preference or give ME your best time, I know where you stand with ME.  I know who I am taking out of the world when I come to rescue MY bride.   MY people, MY children who show ME their true hearts and love and devotion are the ones who will be relieved from the great hour of tribulation coming on the earth.

If you are away from ME, your rescue will not exist.  I will lose many of you completely, eternally to MY enemy to unending hell, and the Lake of Fire, as promised in MY Book.  This is the destination of those I created for MY Friendship who reject ME to follow other false gods, false ways of truth, false existences.  What seems good and right to you now, if you worship any pagan god that is not JESUS CHRIST or if you worship the world’s way: pursuing wealth, entertainment, and make no time to get to know ME, your GOD, you will stand before ME at some point very soon and all the explaining will not save you apart from the blood covering I offer to protect and save you from the judgment of your past sins and evil life.  This is your only hope, MY BLOOD BOUGHT SALVATION covering your sins before the HOLY GOD WHO brought you into existence for the single purpose of FRIENDSHIP, RELATIONSHIP, COMPANIONSHIP.

Reject MY Companionship and Salvation and depart from ME and MY Presence for eternity.  You will go from ME, enter a dark eternity away from life, MY Eternal Abundant Life.  It is not what you think…hell.  You think it isn’t so bad, “I will be okay.”  NO, you will be tormented and this will go on for all time.  Reject MY warning now and when you face ME without a true, sold-out relationship with ME then we will part company for eternity, never to meet again.

These are sad Words, but they must be spoken because the world has rejected ME and I must allow the world to have its ways.  If you think this is not truth, read and study MY Book and see that MY Words are all true.  If you understand MY Words and saw what the world embraces, really saw, you would admit that the world is completely rejecting its GOD.  You do not want to face this truth, because you are too enamored with the world.  THIS WORLD IS AN ENMITY TO ME.

Love your life here, in this world, embrace the world, and all its iniquity and lose you’re your eternal life with ME, your loving, caring GOD.  These are MY Words of Truth you must consider carefully as dark clouds are forming of evil over this earth.  Soon I will reserve the bride and leave you to your choice.

These are MY Words.

This is MY Truth.

These are MY Ways.

You either love ME, and follow ME or you do not—you must decide.

I bring the choice before you.

What will it be?

This is your LORD JESUS

And I am waiting for your decision

Don’t wait too long
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
The Honest Apostles
March 31, 2011

"|We| have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God" (2 Corinthians 4:2)

One of the most futile and foolish arguments of unbelievers is to accuse the New Testament writers of trying to foist off tales of a supernatural Christ on gullible people. The Scriptures written by these men, however, contain strong condemnations of all dishonesty and deceit, and it is impossible that they could simultaneously engage in such a gigantic conspiracy. Paul's claim in our text, for example, would be the worst sort of hypocrisy in such a case. Peter said: "Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word" (1 Peter 2:1-2). John warned: "All liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone" (Revelation 21:cool.

But the clinching proof of their honesty and sincerity was their willingness to suffer for their testimony. Paul said: "Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are unclothed, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day" (1 Corinthians 4:11-13). All the apostles and writers of the New Testament (except John, who also suffered severe persecution throughout his long life) eventually died as martyrs for their faith, and it is incredible that they would have suffered and died for a message they knew to be a lie. We can have complete confidence that the New Testament records are honest reports of sincere and godly men. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
[shadow=red,left]Daily Manna[/shadow]

Neither Add Nor Subtract

TEXT: Revelation 22:18–21

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book" (Revelation 22:18,19).

Jeramiah Giehl could not have been more fortunate as he recounted his salvation experience to one religious organization, Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry (CARM). Formerly a member of Jehovah’s Witnesses, Giehl, who had, at age 12, read the Bible two and half times, knew something was absolutely amiss with the religion of his upbringing. He could not understand why his former organization never believed in Trinity but denied the divinity of Jesus and brush aside scripture passages which clearly emphasize Jesus as God and co-eternal with the Father.

Giehl was one out of millions who are victims of addition and subtraction from the scripture. Many pastors and preachers do not only take the scripture out of context, but also read into it extra information, thus, misleading people into some untruth.

Our text states clearly that God would add plagues to those who add to scripture while those who subtract from the same would have their names taken "out of the book of life".

It is dangerous to exploit the scriptures to suit individual whims. The totality of the scripture must be read and believed. Its basis clearly transcends intellectual, mental and academic frontiers. The Bible is all about God’s plan of salvation for man which is available to all.

Avoid using the Bible to suit personal prejudices. Take it as sacred and refrain from adding to or subtracting from it. Those who do so will never be held guiltless by God.

Thought for the day: "He who mutilates God’s word, deliberately enrage Him"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2011
PRAYER

GLORIOUS Blessed Jesus Lord and Savior,
forgive us Your Church for being a lukewarm, watered down, blind den of thieves. I have noticed these practices in the church.

~~Lord open our eyes to see you, our ears to understand You, our hearts to love like You anD our spirit man to be sensitive to You, our life to glorify You and only You Lord.

~~Let us understand the power and TREASURE you have given us, the awesome gift of the Holy Spirit and the power of praying in our Heavenly language, so we can make use of its Glory down here on earth Lord God All Mighty.

~~Lord God All Mighty, let us understand that we have power in our mouths and that our mouths are not for talking rubbish, OR JUST FOR EATING, @ church or drinking coffee @coffee bars: but for pulling down strongholds and bringing Glory to your holy Name Lord Hallelujah.

~~Open the eyes of our understanding Lord, the eyes of those who are in leadership positions in the body Lord so that they can see who You really are, UNDERSTANDING Your blood sacrifice foR mankind, and pass thAt on TO the flock in their care Lord.

~~My God, My Lord, My Savior, Stir our spirit man quickly Lord, Teach us how to take care of our temples, and not to overeat in the first place so there will be no need to concentrate on gymnasiums and all those carnal things of the earth Lord. let US USE the eyes you gave us TO BEHOLD YOUR KINGDOM AND YOUR GLORY AND NOT THE GLORY OF THE devil LORD!!!

~Quicken us Lord us Mighty Jehovah God . TAKE ALL THE GLORY AND ALL THE HONOR AND ALL THE PRAISE THAT BELONGS TO YOU, AS IT WITH YOU IN HEAVEN FATHER GOD, SO SHALL IT BE ON THE EARTH LORD, IN THAT PRECIOUS s NAME, MOST HOLY NAME, THAT NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES LORD, JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, WE ASK LORD, AMEN!!!!!.

Mary Rose Mackay
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2011
Letter delivered by LORD JESUS to Sabrina on April 3, 2011:

MY dear children, this is your GOD and LORD.

This is your FATHER from heaven.

I have seen how many of MY children desire after MY very soon coming. Therefore I say unto you, your prayers have been answered and the time has come.

MY coming is now very near. It is important for you to focus on ME in this last hour.

The clock strikes nearly 12 o’ clock. Only a few seconds and you are raptured in MY Heavenly Realms. MY FATHER and I long to rapture you very soon.

Let yourselves no longer be discouraged by the scoffers who say that I, GOD will never come for MY bride. They know ME not. They do not know what it is to have an intimate relationship with their HEAVENLY FATHER.

But MY true children know MY Heart and they know and see that MY coming is now very near. Many words I have given in these last days to warn MY children to get ready. Many have paid attention to it, many also not.

This deeply saddens ME, but I cannot wait any longer to release MY judgments on this world. She is full of corruption and idolatry, idolatry with the world and their own gods, which can serve them to nothing. Therefore, I must soon release MY judgments over this world.

She is already being judged, but the worst comes when I rapture MY bride. Then the world will fall into total darkness, as her light will be removed. MY bride is the light in this world. She shines like a lamp in the darkness. Soon the lamp will be removed and people will long for the days of old. But these days will not come back. MY bride sits securely hidden with ME in the wedding room, while the people on earth will suffer my revenge. I, GOD cannot do otherwise but punish sin.

I have the world destroyed because of sin. However, I, GOD will not do it again. But she will be very heavily judged and punished, until everyone realizes who I am and that a life without GOD on this earth is worthless and devilish.

The enemy has many of you in his claws and he does not let go. But his power is never greater than MY SACRIFICE. Everyone always has the choice to choose the good, for ME.

If people cry out MY NAME, I am there to save them. I do not look at their sin, if they rely on MY NAME. I have died to pay for their sins and rose to offer them eternal life with ME in MY Kingdom. The choice is up to them. I will never reject anyone who is crying out MY NAME. MY NAME is marvelous and greatly to be praised! MY NAME destroys all sin in one's life. MY NAME sets the broken free and makes them whole. MY NAME is marvelous!

I, JESUS,​AM MARVELOUS! Therefore, call on MY NAME, MY children and let yourselves be healed by your GOD. Let yourselves be touched by your GOD.

I, JESUS am your GOD​​

Surely I come soon, be ready!

I AM has spoken

[b]2 Peter 3:3-4 (KJV): 3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Jeremiah 25:10 (KJV): Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

Matthew 24:37-39 (KJV): 37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Judges 13:18 (KJV): And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret?

Isaiah 61 (KJV): The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Exodus 3:14 (KJV): And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2011
Letter 95 Received From LORD JESUS spoken to Susan on April 1, 2011:

Please write these Words down. Here are MY Words:

The time is now MY daughter. I AM COMING.

Tell the people to prepare.

Tell them that this is a serious Word.

Tell them to not doubt.

Tell them I am GOD, I am JESUS, I am the I AM.

MY children doubt. This was predicted long ago, MY children. I know your hearts toward ME. I know the excuses you make. I know how you are drawn to the world. I know the level of relationship that WE share. I know your disposition toward ME. I know where I stand in your life. I know how you think toward ME. I know each one of you. I know your comings and goings.

I know everything. I am GOD. Nothing is hidden from ME. This should fill you with such fear and trembling, yet you do not believe that I, GOD have such control or else you don’t care that I see your every move. I know all about you, your thoughts toward ME and your thoughts toward each other. I am saddened by the lack of love toward ME, your GOD and toward each other. I said the world would grow cold and unfeeling and she has.

We are in the last days. You want so desperately to cling to the belief that there are many more years ahead. Children, wake up to the truth, the evil is here now. If I wait much longer on this earth to come to ME, how much worse will it be many years in the future? MY children, come to your senses. How much worse would the world be if I let this perdition and evil carry on for many years into the future? Do you believe the world will change for the better now apart from ME? How can it be?

Only I, GOD can create goodness in men. All that is good comes from ME. Men want to take credit themselves for any good in the world. How can this be? If men do good in their own eyes, apart from MY Will as MY surrendered followers, they are only trying to demonstrate that good can be brought through the earth apart from GOD.

MY children, this is evil brought by the angel of light, MY enemy satan. He wants you to believe you can have good acts without a complete surrender to your LORD JESUS. This is false and evil deception, men want you to believe that there is good apart from GOD in the earth and this is absolute evil from the pit of hell and MY children you are falling into this great trap of deception in this late hour. MY sadness for you is great as I see you falling hard for the enemy’s lies.

You do not have years into the future. There is only one way, truth, and life, and that is a full and complete surrender to ME, JESUS. I cannot allow this evil world to continue spinning out of control. You have misunderstood how much evil is in the world and how HOLY your One True GOD is. You have underestimated MY HOLINESS and that I will no longer allow man’s evil in the world: the longing after the world, lust, sexual impurity, blaspheming the HOLY GOD and MY Name, abusing and killing children and the unborn.

MY Children, do you really believe that things are fine enough for this world to go on for years and years? You have tolerated so much evil, you have become so accustom to it that you don’t recognize that I, a HOLY GOD, cannot continue to allow this world to run apart from ME, its Maker.

Prepare, Make Ready, I AM COMING!

Matthew 24:12 (KJV): And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

2 Corinthians 11:14 (KJV): And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Proverbs 9:10 (KJV): The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2011
Gospel Apologetics
April 5, 2011

"Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace" (Philippians 1:7)

This testimony of the apostle Paul was followed by another: "I am set for the defense of the gospel" (Philippians 1:17). In both he is stressing the vital importance of defending the gospel. In the one he states his firm determination to defend the gospel; in the other, he reminds his fellow Christians that they also are participants in its defense.

These facts are sufficient to show that the gospel does need defending by those who embrace it. The word "defense" is the Greek apologia, from which we derive our word "apologetics." It is a courtroom term, referring to the formal, carefully structured defense presented on behalf of a defendant by an attorney. In context, it speaks of a careful, scientific presentation of arguments defending the gospel from its enemies.

The saving gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, encompassing His great works of creation, incarnation, atoning death, victorious resurrection, and coming kingdom, was under serious attack in Paul's day, as it is today. We urgently need to be prepared to give an effective apologetic wherever and whenever needed.

Peter also urged the importance of such preparedness: "Be ready always to give an answer |same word, apologia| to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear" (1 Peter 3:15).

This is a command, not an opinion! "Be ready always to give a logical |the Greek word here for 'reason' is logos, from which we derive 'logic'| apologetic for your Christian faith." It behooves us, therefore, to study and use Christian evidences diligently in our Christian witness. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2011

WALK our Faith as Enoch had walked

Faith without works is dead. Our works are a manifestation of our obedience. If you have no works, one is NOT obeying. If one is Not Obeying, one is Not loving God. If one is Not loving God, one is Not abiding in the Vine. If one is Not abiding in the vine, one is believing in VAIN!

Father, let us all WALK our Faith as Enoch had walked his.", What was special about Enoch? He was the first rapture type. He is the example we must follow for it is his type of faith that translated him. Then what does it mean to say, "He walked with God; and he was not."
What is the example we must follow? The amplified version has it like this.
Genesis 5:24
And Enoch walked [in habitual fellowship] with God; and he was not, for God took him [home with Him].

The walk Enoch had with God was a habitual fellowship. It meant a daily fellowship in His presence. He was a prayer. He was a worshiper. He was a avid follower of the Most High.

How many of us can we really say we are having a habitual fellowship with God? Many of you are having a habitual fellowship with "Law and Order" TV series. Many of you are having a habitual fellowship with Sunday Football. Many of you are having a habitual fellowship with reality TV and the Kardashians. Many of you are having a habitual fellowship with your bondages and addictions. Many of you are having a habitual fellowship with MONEY, you sure like counting it, eh? Many of you are having a habitual fellowship with the remote control TV. Many of you are having a habitual fellowship with video games.

They may not be wooden idols but now they call it PLASTIC and Technology. They are not a bad thing in itself but when they become a habitual fellowship over God, you got a serious problem.

IF you want to be rapture ready, you must be in habitual fellowship with God. You must be overcoming your situations/trials/tests. You must crucify your flesh. He is coming for a spotless Bride without Blemish. He means that literally.

Your relationship must be real, not in theory or theology. God is bigger than the universe, who said HE is not able to talk to you or have a intimate moment with you. Seek Him on a deeper level so you can habitual fellowship with HIM DAILY>
Enoch's type of faith pleased God. It was satisfactory to God. Many say faith pleases God. But do they really know if they have faith? How will they know without being put to the test? How will one know?

Abraham was told to sacrifice his boy. Noah was told to build the ark. Sarah received power to have a son. Moses was concealed for three months.

(Heb 11) Faith pleases God because they are actions toward His Word and instructions. Faith is not a thought, it is not an emotion. Faith is reacting to the Word of God. It is a having a real relationship with one another knowing the other will come through.

If my wife was stuck on the road 10 hours away and she called me, I would tell her I will come to get her. She would wait those 10 hours in faith for me. But what if she got impatient and found another way? Did she react because she didn't have enough faith to wait 10 hours?

Many are waiting on God. HE is coming. Will your faith HOLD? Or will you jump and find your own way?

Hebrews 11:5
Because of faith Enoch was caught up and transferred to heaven, so that he did not have a glimpse of death; and he was not found, because God had translated him. For even before he was taken to heaven, he received testimony [still on record] that he had pleased and been satisfactory to God

And when we WALK in Habitual and Perpetual Fellowship with God, His Glory will rise upon us. And when His Glory is ALL OVER US, then how can sickness overcome God's Glory? How can bondages and addictions overcome His Glory that is on us? How can the demons continue to torment us when His Glory has risen on us? Those things cannot OVERCOME HIS GLORY. We OVERCOME THEM with HIS GLORY!! HIS Blood has made the WAY!

Want to be healed? Want to be set free from your addictions and bondages? Want to be restored? Want to WALK towards LIFE? Want to WALK in HIS POWER and GLORY? Want to Glorify HIM?

Then you must HABITUALLY FELLOWSHIP WITH HIM. Ask God to search your hearts. I speak a repentive and contrite spirit over you. Search your hearts and repent. Ask Him to show you what you may still need to repent from. Be FREE and FREE.

You must WALK in what you say you BELIEVE. Theology will not save you. Religion will not save you. Your thoughts will not save you. Your emotions will not save you. Just knowing the message will not save you. Putting out cliche of scripture verses will not save you. YOU MUST WALK IN WHAT YOU BELIEVE. YOU MUST WALK IN YOUR FAITH. AND FAITH IS REACTING TO HIS WORD IN OBEDIENCE.

Isaiah 60:1 (Amplified Bible)
1ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you--rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the GLORY of the Lord has RISEN upon you!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
Defense of the Gospel
April 6, 2011

"Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace" (Philippians 1:7)

Writing from prison in Rome some 10 years after he helped found the church in Philippi, Paul still felt such a bond with those believers that he insisted they "partake" with him in his "defence and confirmation" of the gospel ministry.

The key words here are "defense" (Greek apologia) and "confirmation" (Greek bebaiosis). Both words are not common in the New Testament text. Together, they describe a mission attitude that should anchor our approach to ministry.

Apologia, in its various forms, is most often translated "answer." Peter used this term in a passage that urged Christians to be "ready always to give an answer |as in, an answer that is logically sufficient| to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you" (1 Peter 3:15). Paul used apologia twice to the Philippian church; both times stressed the "defence of the gospel" (Philippians 1:17).

Bebaiosis and its associated terms convey the meaning of firmness, or having been established. Paul encouraged the Colossian church to be "rooted and built up in |Christ|, and stablished in the faith" (Colossians 2:7). Peter tells us to "make |our| calling and election sure |same word, bebaiosis|" (2 Peter 1:10).

Thus, our witness and declaration of "the power of God unto salvation" (Romans 1:16) must be "with logic" (apologia) to defend the precious Truth, and with an eye to "establish" (bebaiosis) that Truth in the mind and heart of those newly converted. The gospel tells who Christ is (the Creator, the incarnate Word, and coming King) as well as what He did on Calvary. HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
"Who You Are"

Peace Be Still and know that I Am God! The One and only God Almighty! Do not doubt Me My little ones. For I am here for you. Draw closer to Me than you ever have. Breathe Me in as your sustenance.

Praise Me in the highest form. Worship Me with the way you live your life. You are representatives of the God Most High. You are kings and priests and saints of the God Most High. You have the Blood of Jesus on you. You can do all things through Christ which strengthens you. That burden removing, yolk destroying power of God. The Anointing. You are more than overcomers and conquerors through the Blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony. You are the temple of the Holy Ghost. You have that Resurrection Power that raised Jesus from the dead living within you. I have a Blood Covenant with you.

Don't ever forget these things. Remind yourself daily, and let Satan know who you are. Keep the doors to the enemy shut tight. Don't even let him get a toe-hold in your life. Keep your foot on his neck. You are a warrior of the Most High God. You have the armor of God on you. I have your back.

Now, spend that good quality time with Me daily, and hear My voice speaking to you. Don't put Me in a box. Allow the Holy Spirit to move as He pleases. For He is My Power.

For you surely will need to hear My voice for yourself for the things that are to come. You will need My guidance and direction to know what pathway to take. Trust Me. I will never steer you wrong. Give Me your whole heart and surrender everything to Me says the Lord your God.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2011
On Being Faithful
April 7, 2011

"Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers" (Titus 1:9)

It is important to note that the adjective "faithful" can be applied both to people and to things, if they are believable and trustworthy. Our text above refers to the Word of God as being faithful. Obviously, if any teacher of the Word is to hold fast the faithful Word and teach sound doctrine, he too must be faithful. Paul also teaches that church leaders should have "faithful children" (Titus 1:6) and that their wives should be "faithful in all things" (1 Timothy 3:11).

The Greek word translated "faithful" is closely related to the words "faith" and "believe." The same relationships are even stronger in the corresponding Hebrew words used in the Old Testament. It is vital to believe God's faithful Word for indeed "faith cometh by . . . the word of God" (Romans 10:17).

But genuine faith and faithfulness are not common commodities. "Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?" (Proverbs 20:6). The one man who is absolutely believable and trustworthy, of course, is the Lord Jesus Christ. "If we believe not |that is, are unfaithful|, yet he abideth faithful" (2 Timothy 2:13). In the Bible's climactic book, He is even introduced as "the faithful witness" (Revelation 1:5). Among His closing words, He promises that, "These sayings are faithful and true" (Revelation 22:6).

We can have absolute confidence that all His promises will be fulfilled, and all His warnings must be heeded. May God help each of us also to be--like Christ and like His Word--faithful and true. Remember also that they that are truly "with him are called, and chosen, and faithful" (Revelation 17:14). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2011
The Living Word
April 8, 2011

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth" (John 1:14)

This is the great verse of the Incarnation, declaring to us that the Creator of all things, the eternal Word of God (John 1:1-3) actually became a man, being "made flesh" (text). Since this verse and the following verses unequivocally refer to "Jesus Christ" (v. 17), there is no legitimate escape (though many have tried) from the great truth that the man called Jesus of Nazareth was the great God and Creator, as well as perfect man and redeeming Saviour. Furthermore, He has assumed human flesh forever, while still remaining fully God. He is Immanuel, "God with us" (Matthew 1:23).

He is not part man and part God, or sometimes man and sometimes God, but is now the God-man, fully and eternally true God and perfect man--man as God created and intended man to be. See also Philippians 2:5-8 and 1 John 4:2-3.

When He first became man, He "dwelt among us" for a while. The word "dwelt," however, is actually the Greek word for "tabernacled". As in the tabernacle (or "tent"wink prepared by Moses (Exodus 40:33) in the wilderness, the glory of God in Christ dwelled on earth for a time in a "body" prepared by God (Hebrews 10:5). We also "beheld his glory", says His beloved disciple, John. The Greek word for "tabernacle" (skene) is a cognate word to shakan (the Hebrew word for "dwell"wink, both being related to what has come to be known as the shekinah glory cloud that filled the ancient tabernacle (Exodus 40:34).

Eventually, when the Holy City descends out of heaven to the new earth, then "the tabernacle of God" will forever be "with men", and He will "dwell with them" and "be their God" eternally (Revelation 21:3). Thus God’s "God's Living Word" is now and always our living Lord! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2011

Opening God's "Presents"

(A message from our Heavenly Father to His beloved Children)

Oh, how I love to delight My children with My presence!

Like a parent watching a child open a gift sure to bring great pleasure and
amazement, I enjoy pouring My Spirit out on My own. I love to see you frolic in
my refreshing waters with great joy and abandon. I want to overwhelm you with
My goodness and great love.

Come with humility; come ready to let go of all that hinders. Come, knowing
that anything that must be left behind as you seek Me will seem worthless in the
light of what I will give you. I AM the Pearl of Great Price; I AM your great
reward.

I want to pour Myself into you, My people. I want to shower you with My
lovingkindness and mercy. I want you to know Me and trust Me completely,
expecting great things when you reach out to Me.

Come, My children. Come through My altar, My mercy seat, into the eternal Holy
of Holies. Come by the blood of My Son. Come, as a living sacrifice. Come
ready to lay your life bare before Me. Know that I will receive you, cleanse
you, perfect you as you bow before Me in holy reverence.

Yet also know that I AM your loving Father, and I delight in giving My
children the best gifts possible - gifts from My own heart, tokens of My love
and My very nature. Every touch of My presence, every whisper of My Spirit to
your heart is a gift for you to open, and I love to see your joy and wonder as
you receive from Me!

So come with expectancy and trust, knowing that My heart is tender toward you,
my children. Come knowing that I AM your exceeding great reward. Come ready to

be overwhelmed, beyond your greatest expectations.

Karyn Sartor
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2011

Disabled but Enabled

TEXT: 2 SAMUEL 9:1-13

"So Mephibosheth dwelt in Jerusalem: for he did eat continually at the king’s table; and was lame on both his feet" (2 Samuel 9:13).

Thought for the day:  "An able mind in a disable body avails much"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2011

Letter received April 7, 2011 from JESUS by Susan

Yes Daughter I have Words for you. These are MY Words:

Daughter the time has come as I approach the earth. I am coming for MY people. I am coming to take those who are loyal and faithful to ME. I am coming to bring the bride out. I am putting her in a safe place. I am bringing her to MY safe place.

The world cannot believe this is happening. I have tried to send MY warnings. I have spoken through MY people, MY servants, who follow MY Lead. I have sent disaster to wake up the sleeping children. I have sent out the warnings in advance. I have put MY Words in writing. I spoke through MY Book. I have warned the people to take heed and what to look for at the time of MY Coming. I have made MYSELF clear.

The times speak of MY Coming, yet the world sleeps. The children are asleep. They do not wake to the truth. Their ears are deaf. I even warned them this would happen that they would not hear MY Words of warning when the event would happen, MY Return for MY bride.

Children wake! There is only a little time left! You must not slumber. Wake to the LIGHT! Wake to the TRUTH! Don’t be sleepy in your love and affection for the world. She grows dark, so dark, so many are falling into her trap.

The people slumber. They close their eyes to TRUTH, MY TRUTH. They pull from MY Word what they want to hear and neglect other parts of MY Word. Don’t you know that a half-truth is a lie? If you won’t take all MY Words combined and apply them, then you are living a lie. MY people, can’t you see this truth?

MY Words are given to guide and lead you, but you only take the words that seem comfortable to you. You won’t hear MY WHOLE TRUTH. “These are hard words,” you say to yourself, “How can a loving GOD condemn us to hell?” You condemn yourselves if you don’t accept MY Words, seek MY TRUTH, all MY TRUTH!

Your condemnation comes from ignoring MY Words and following your own version of them. This is what I have against you. MY Words are clear, but you choose to ignore them. You MUST read MY Book. To know and understand MY Book, you MUST have MY SPIRIT.

To have MY SPIRIT you must give ME, JESUS, a complete and total surrender of your life and to make ME your LORD and MASTER. If you do not do this, MY Words will not ring true to you and the words of the world will seem to make more sense. But I am not of this world. This world is an enmity to ME. If you are of this world, then we must part company, for you cannot cling to this world and ME both.

I ask that you lay your life down before ME. Surrender wholly over to ME and reject your life in the world—turn to ME, MY friends, the hour is late, the darkness closes in. You are being given this chance to decide are you coming with ME out to safety or staying to go it alone in a harsh and unforgiving world with a ruthless enemy who will kill you if you stay and choose for ME after I take MY people out to safety.

I am a GOD of all TRUTH, not partial truth. The world has no real truth. She deals in lies, half-truth, made up beliefs, false gods, false promises, evil ideas conceived by evil men who run contrary to MY Words, MY precious Word. Do you not see this MY children? What looks right and normal to you is a trap of the enemy to lure you into complacency against finding MY TRUTH. My enemy does not want you to surrender your life to ME. He does not want you to receive MY SPIRIT in full measure so that your eyes will be open to the understanding of MY Book.

If you did receive MY SPIRIT, MY HOLY SPIRIT in full measure, you would read MY Word with true understanding. As it is you read it from the perspective of the world and it makes no sense to you. the world cannot receive MY Truth. MY Truth does not mesh with the ways of this world. That is why you must make a choice. You must choose for ME, JESUS or choose the world and the deceptions of MY enemy.

If you have not made ME your LORD and MASTER in total surrender, then you are of the world and MY Words will make no sense to you. These are MY terms.

If you choose to stay in the world apart from a complete surrender to ME and try to understand MY Book then you are making a half-hearted attempt and you are in a lukewarm condition toward ME and I WILL SPIT YOU OUT. This is what I will do to those who believe they can have both ME and the world.

If in your heart you want the world and what you believe it offers—a future and a long plan for your life in the world, you are grossly mistaken. This world will soon offer you only despair and death. Come away MY children. Quit grasping at a world that is dying because it rejects its MAKER, its GOD, ME, JESUS.

As the world rejects ME, so I am rejecting it and the future for you in this world is dark. You must wake to this truth. Stop clinging to a world that is rejecting ME, its GOD and all I stand for. Come to safety in MY open arms, the hour is now. The hour is upon you to choose.

Give ME your all and I will receive you unto MYSELF. I will take the scales off your eyes so you can see clearly what lies before you. I will take you to safekeeping. The offer is now and soon will be no more. Now you must decide. Waiting will be too late.

If you think I can have the world and MY Ways a bit longer, you may wait too long. Your regrets will be great. I take no pleasure in those who reject ME for the ways of this evil world. Choose NOW. I stand waiting on the world to make its choice, then I move. I will make MY Move. I will remove those who are with ME in SPIRIT AND TRUTH, and the remainder will stay with MY enemy.

You know where I stand. Come to ME now. Tomorrow may be too late. These Words are spoken for your benefit. I wait patiently. Soon the waiting ends.

This is TRUTH speaking,

JESUS, the WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE

1 Corinthians 2:10-16: 10But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
Flesh and Bones
April 10, 2011

"Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have" (Luke 24:39)

One of the speculations of modern liberals who deny the resurrection is that the disciples saw some kind of apparition, or even were having hallucinations, when they "thought" they saw Jesus alive after His death. But a supposed "hallucination" is never seen by an entire group of people at the same time, as Jesus was seen, again and again.

Jesus Himself answers those who say it was a "spiritual" resurrection. His spirit never died, so His spirit could not be resurrected. At first the disciples did, indeed, think they were seeing His "ghost," but then He showed them the scars of the spikes that had pierced His hands and feet, and He also ate part of a fish and a honeycomb before them (vv. 37, 40, 42). They could no longer doubt the reality of His bodily resurrection. It is sobering to realize that He will always bear those scars, even in His glorified body. The Scripture says that when He comes again, "they shall look upon me whom they have pierced" (Zechariah 12:10). "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him" (Revelation 1:7).

It is also significant that Christ did not use the more common phrase "flesh and blood" when He spoke to the disciples, but "flesh and bones". His blood had been shed on the cross as the price of our redemption (1 Peter 1:18-19).

In our own future resurrected bodies which shall be like His (1 John 3:2; Philippians 3:21), blood will no longer be needed. Blood is essential now for "the life of the flesh is in the blood" (Leviticus 17:11), but in that day "the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Corinthians 15:52) to be like Him forever. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
Pease read and distribuite to all you contacts and churches:

Dream about a big White Horse – Rapture happened

At about 00:50am this morning while sleeping, I had a dream where I was standing outside a building I saw a huge white horse full of light and glory and power which came down from heavens to fetch me. When the horse landed I was instantly changed into my spiritual glorified body and was fetched by the angel. I was so joyful while the angel carried me to see some Christians who were left behind. Among these was a certain spiritual daughter who I know. I found her and many other Christians who were left behind without being raptured and they did not receive the spiritual bodies though they were so eagerly waiting for the rapture. This daughter started asking me: why was I not raptured? Why? Why?, I repented and was waiting for the Lord, I gave him my life and now I am left behind. She was complaining bitterly and I in my spiritual body floating landed beside her and told her: I think that you did not surrender yourself very well to the Lord, though you say that you did repent. I think you left or ignored to well check certain areas of your life. Check again your life and I am sure you will find some part where you did not repent well or you left unattended. I started telling her that she now had the ONLY LAST CHANGE to NEVER ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST, REMAIN FAITHFUL WITH CHRIST AGAIN, AND THOUGH YOU WILL BE TORTURED AND CUT BIT BY BIT, THEY WILL CUT YOU HAND BIT BY BIT OR PLUG YOUR EYES ALIVE, MAY YOU NEVER ACCEPT THE MARK. I told her: IT IS BETTER TO SUPPORT THE SUFFERING OF THE TORTURE, THOUGH IT WILL NOT BE EASY, THAN GOING TO HELL FOR ETERNITY TO HELL WITH THE MARK. When I said this, I felt as if I was told to get going up. I went to join the big, big queue of so many, but so many Christians going to heavens I bid farewell to her and started flying up.

In the same vision, the Lord commissioned me and a Christian brother who also had received the resurrected body to go and deliver a letter to the CEOs and Presidents of certain multilateral banks (identity hidden by instructions of the Holy Spirit) and I flew with this brother I never knew while on earth, but I was very happy to be with him. In this process while in my spiritual body, I found myself standing in a hall room of a certain President of a Multilateral Bank who I warned to never eat or drink the food he will be offered in the ceremony he was going to deliver a speech (I understood the food here to be the deception words from the orthodox spiritual leaders of the lukewarm churches). His own guards had forgotten to warn him, but I did. He went to this ceremony and when he came back by emergence, looking like the ceremony was interrupted because of the chaos that the rapture brought to the world. It was such a chaos that this President of a Bank started tearing down certain decrees and laws he had approved during his rule and saying: now I authorize people to go to their home countries and apply to become prime Ministers or ambassadors as they wish with the experience from this bank. It looked like as though this president had no more desire to live and was so perplexed with the events that took place. I and the brother who were sent there suddenly received a letter which seemed like coming down unto our hands from heavens but written with a very beautiful angelic handwriting with ink of blood ( I perceived this as the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ).

The letter was addressed to Bishops of orthodox and conservative lukewarm churches who had made compromise with the Presidents of this world in exchange of favor, money and reputation to make ends-meet in this world. When I received the letter while in my spiritual body, the president of this bank was there (it seemed he was representing all the presidents) and there was also an elderly Bishop who was representing all bishops of orthodox and conservative churches that were lukewarm. I started reading the letter before his face and the President of the bank. The handwriting in blood read like this (from what I can remember, not in chronological order but the words I can see even now from the blood letter):

BISHOPS AND SPIRITUAL LEADERS, THE GOD OF ALL gods OF HEAVENS, SAYS: YOU KNEW WELL MY WORD, YOU WERE TAUGHT VERY WELL AND YOU WERE TEACHING OTHERS. YOUR STATUS AND POSITIONS OF INFLUENCE CORRUPTED YOU AND YOU DROPPED ME AND MY WORDS OF TRUTH OUT TO PREFER GOODS, FAVOURS, MONEY IN EXCHANGE OF MY WAYS AND MY WORDS. YOU MADE MY WAYS LOOK WEAK, FAVOURABLE TO WORLD LEADERS AND WITH NO VALUE; INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING IT FAITHFULL.

OH, LEADERS WOE UNTO YOU, THAT NOW YOU WERE LEFT BEHIND BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO FOLLOW ME FAITHFULLY.

As I was reading the letter to this spiritual leader who was representing all left behind Bishops and conservative or traditional churches that were LUKEWARM, this Bishop or Reverend with a long gown and chains of gold with big cross on his chest, started shouting: NO, NO, NO; THAT CANNOT BE POSSIBLE, IT CANNOT BE, NO, DO NOT SAY THAT AGAIN. His heart was failing him while he was saying this. On the sofa he was seated, he was holding his heart on his chest so hard like somebody getting a heart attack. I insisted by telling him: YES, YOU PREFERRED PLEASURE THAN OUR GOD, YOU PREFERRED TO RECEIVE RICHES, GOODS, FAVORS AND MONEY THAN TO SAY THE TRUTH, NOW YOU WERE LEFT BEHIND. WHAT WILL YOU DO? While I was speaking, the President and CEO of this multilateral bank, said: YES, WE FAVORED YOU LEADERS OF THE CHURCHES INDEED, BUT YOU DID NOT PREACH TO US THE TRUTH AS IT IS. This is exactly how the Laodicea Lukewarm church was warned by the angel in the book of Revelations.

Then by those words of the leader, I took the letter from the hands of this orthodox spiritual leader and started tearing piece by piece and I throw it onto the face of this spiritual leader and I held the hand of my Christian brother who was in the resurrected body with me and we started flying high, very high, insight what seemed a golden big, high, but very high building tunnel that led towards heavens. While we were flying in our beautiful glory and light covered bodies, I was thinking to myself, when will we arrive in heavens? we were going and going up and up and it seemed very far but we could see the building which looked like a big tunnel to heavens as far as towards heavens. I started thinking how I could find the gardens of the paradise, its beauty and so on, and then I woke up from sleep. The end of the dream.

Brethren, if you know that your church and their leaders are lukewarm, please warm them seriously and DO NOT COMPROMISE.

Maybe you will ask: how do you know that a church or a leader is lukewarm?

[b]
The answer is in Revelation 3:14-22, which I quote:
Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

We know that they are lukewarm by:

1. They compromise the truth in exchange of favors and money
2. They compromise with the Word of God to not hurt people’s feelings or to not stop the favors being given to them
3. They know the truth, but say: I am rich with these friendships and they do not warm people about hell and disaster of being left behind
4. They despise the Holy Spirit and His works
5. They increase in goods and material possessions in exchange of values of the society of this world and friendships to Presidents of this world.
6. The list goes on and on.

PLEASE WARM THEM TO REPENT NOW OR THEY WILL FACE SERIOUS PUNISHMENT FROM THE LORD.

DISTRIBUITE THIS REVELATION TO EVERY CHURCH YOU CAN PLEASE.

Bro. Augusto MAQUENGO
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2011
Remember His Benefits
April 11, 2011

"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits" (Psalm 103:2)

The benefits of the Lord are, indeed, great and marvelous, and it would be an act of ingratitude not to remember and appreciate them. Note the following partial list in this psalm:

1. Forgiveness. "Who forgiveth all thine iniquities" (v. 3). God forgives all! He "cleanseth us from all sin" (1 John 1:7).
2. Healing. "Who healeth all thy diseases" (v. 3). The greatest and ultimate disease is that of aging and death, but one day, "there shall be no more death" (Rev. 21:4).
3. Redemption. "Who redeemeth thy life from destruction" (v. 4; see also 1 Peter 1:18-19).
4. Glorification. "Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies" (v. 4).
5. Provision. "Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things" (v. 5; see also James 1:17).
6. Strength. "Thy youth is renewed like the eagle's" (v. 5).
7. Protection. "The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed" (v. 6).

The greatest benefit of all, of course, is the gift of salvation, by the mercy of God. Note the testimonies of God's mercy:

"Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies" (v. 4). "The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy" (v. cool. "For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him" (v. 11). "But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him" (v. 17).

Infinite as the universe, enduring as eternity--these are the dimensions of God's mercy! "As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us" (v. 12). No wonder this great psalm both begins and ends with the inspiring exhortation: "Bless the LORD, O my soul!" HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2011
Letter 99 Words given to Susan from the LORD JESUS: Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Susan, I will give you MY Words:

I, the LORD JESUS, am ready to make MY move, MY great move upon the earth. I will tarry only a short time longer. The world waits on ME. MY time has been appointed by MY FATHER. He alone knows the day and time of MY Coming. The time is set. It arrives shortly. We know the time is upon us and I will make MY Move to retrieve MY bride from the hostile earth.

The earth is a hostile environment for MY lovely bride. She waits patiently. She observes the darkness moving in around her. Her light shines out brightly—her light emanating from ME, her LORD. MY Beauty, untold, shines through her into the outer darkness. Soon the world will miss this beautiful sight that I shine through her. The world will know the loss and those left behind will feel MY bride’s absence. The world will know darkness like never before. Only MY coming once again will shut down the great darkness the world is descending into, even at this present hour.

This world is rejecting its GOD. Can you see the world falling apart…crumbling…coming apart? All is growing darker. Do you not notice MY children? You must be completely asleep, if you can’t see it. Who does not have these words cross their lips that the world is getting worse? Can you see that the world is rejecting its GOD and it will not return to ME before I return to take back what is MINE.

This is MY warning to you. Get ready. Be prepared. Make a full surrender of your heart, mind, soul to ME and make ME your total LORD and MASTER. Do not wait. I will bring you out of the coming darkness.

I am sad for you. You wait to see. In your hearts you still question: are these the last days? You think to yourself, I will wait to see what else happens before I do anything. MY people, don’t be so sure of yourselves. Waiting can be a dangerous game. Waiting as MY bride is one thing, but waiting in your unsaved, unsurrendered condition could prove to be eternally fatal.

You do not know the future, MY loved ones. You do not even know what tomorrow holds. Oh, you believe you can plan and you make a great many plans way into the future, but this exercise is futile. You are wasting your time. Children, you are wasting valuable time putting together plans that will never come to pass. Instead, you should put your planning energies toward surrendering fully to ME and reaching out to other lost souls. You are called to this task and if you choose to reject MY Will for your life, the consequences will be great.

MY children there are consequences for the ways you choose to spend your time in this life—eternal consequences. You must decide. You are given this choice to choose to give ME a FULL SURRENDER of your life and commitment to the things I have planned for your life or you reject ME completely. There is no halfway relationship. Your choice to be with ME a little between your pursuit of other earthly affairs will prove to be eternally fatal. You will suffer the consequences of your half-hearted choices to embrace ME and the world both. I WILL NOT HAVE IT.

If you are not sure where you stand with ME, make time to read and study MY Word. If MY Book seems difficult, you need to be filled with MY SPIRIT and I will send HIM in full measure and the scales will come off your eyes as they did for MY servant Paul. Your eyes will open and you will find the truth in MY Words like never before.

Give ME a FULL SURRENDER and ask for MY HOLY SPIRIT in FULL MEASURE and I will show you TRUTH and lead you out of this dark world. You can come when I call MY church home, MY dear bride. These are MY Instructions.

Many will be left. Few will receive MY Words to safety although I have made these promises through MY Book so long ago. MY Promises still remain ever-faithful, true to MY Word—I am your GOD.

The hour approaches. Each day we are closer children. The days are sifting through MY Fingers like sand. Soon the days will end and I will bring the bride home.

Get ready! Be ready! Stay ready! These warnings fall on many deaf ears. I hope they are not your ears.

Open your ears! Your heart! Make the way ready for your LORD!

I cometh! Take these Words as TRUTH!

MY Love is Great and Honest

I am returning!

I am your LORD and SAVIOR,

JESUS!

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2011
Letter Received from the LORD JESUS by Sabrina on April 13, 2011:

Write it down MY daughter, these are MY Words.

I have Words for this world: Words of Love…Words of Hope…Words of Peace.

I AM is coming soon. These words alone should let your heart jump for joy. The fact of meeting your GOD soon face to face should make you shiver, shiver with desire for ME.

Yet, I see many who still prefer to stick to this world. They do desire for MY coming, but not now. Their schedule does not match that of MINE. So they think they still have time, it is all not so urgent.

Let ME tell you something. The time of MY coming is so short, that now is the time to prepare yourselves. Now is the time to clean yourselves for your GOD. Now is the time to stretch yourselves in full worship to ME. Now is the time to fill yourself with MY WORD. Now is the time to spend all the time you still have, on ME, your GOD, JESUS.​​

I have died a horrible death for each of you. MY suffering was immense and very big. I had each of you in mind when I let all your sin, diseases, and sorrows come on ME. I have died so you would be free from sin. Free from the curse and free from the bondage. I rose so that you would have free access in MY KINGDOM, free access to come to MY FATHER through ME, by MY SACRIFICE.

MY SACRIFICE was great. No one's sacrifice is described in the history books as MY SACRIFICE. MY SACRIFICE was complete and forever. By one single act, all are saved. It is up to you to accept MY SACRIFICE. It is up to you to give yourself over in total and complete surrender.

I can do nothing with a half sacrifice, a half offering. I want full offering, just as I GOD have totally and completely given MYSELF for you on that cross. I want all to be saved. Yet I, God, have given you in the beginning of the creation a free choice and will. And many make the wrong choice.

This world is in complete decay and darkness. She entices the people with her opulence, with her humorous comments to make people comfortable, everything must be fun, humorous, and relaxed. Tours are offered, luxury is offered, relaxation, and entertainment is offered. People work themselves to death to be able to have this, to run with this world to her seductions.

These seductions pull you straight to hell. MY people, why do you not see this?

There is only one word I call all this, MY WORD is full of it, the word is called SIN. Sin, sin, sin , All MY people live in sin. While I, GOD, have paid with MY LIFE for the sin, while I, GOD, have paid for your freedom.

The freedom that the world offers is no freedom, but pure slavery and bondage that pulls you straight to hell.

I plead for all MY children, I pray for all MY children. But they do not want to hear. Therefore I tell you: When I come to rapture MY bride out of this wicked world full of sin, they will notice.

The light, MY LIGHT will disappear from this world. Imagine yourselves in a world with a world leader who wants to be worshipped as God, who robs you of all your "freedoms," and who promises you paradise if you only worship him. What are you going to do?

I tell you, now is the time to open your eyes. Now is the time to cover yourselves with healing anointing oil. Now is the time! How many loving warnings must I still give you before you see that this world entices you in all her devilish devised systems?

If your eyes do not open now, it will be very difficult for you in the time when MY bride is raptured out of this world. Pure darkness will reign. MY Light will be gone, safely hidden in her chambers, in MY Heavenly Realms, but oh woe to those who will be left behind.

Come to your senses MY children! Cease from this world and give yourselves totally and completely over to your GOD. Come to ME with all your addictions! Come to ME with all your pains and difficulties in this life. I, GOD, will set you free in one moment.

But, I want a sincere and totally devoted heart. Come to ME in worship! Come and learn what it is to draw near to your GOD and to hear HIS VOICE. I have so much to say to you! I want to reveal MY HEART to you, to everyone of you.

So come and exchange your bondages for true freedom, no imposed freedom from this world, but pure and true freedom in your GOD, as MY WORD describes it.

Come soon, the time is very short and approaching for MY bride to come to her GOD,

With a moved and longing heart,

JESUS

[b]Romans 15:13 (KJV): Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Isaiah 61 (KJV): The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

James 1:14 (KJV): But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

1 John 3:8 (KJV): He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Hebrews 2:14-15 (KJV): Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Romans 8:34 (KJV): Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

John 17:9 (KJV): I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Job 14:15 (KJV): Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.

2 Peter 2:18-19 (KJV): 18For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Luke 4:18-19 (KJV): 18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by UyiIredia(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
If one must attain the height of destiny, he/she had better reach the level at which Jesus becomes Wisdom in that persons life. The essence of this is one that can never be over-emphasised. Here are the passages, for your quiet time:

• Prov 4:7
• Prov 14:33
• Prov 24:7
• Eccl 7:19
• Eccl 7:11
• Eccl 9:18
• Prov 17:24
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
Christ the Son of God
April 16, 2011

"And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead" (Romans 1:4)

The opening verses of Paul's epistle to the Romans stressed that the gospel of Christ was actually the fulfillment of that "which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures" (v. 2). This promise was centred in God's eternal Son who had promised to redeem the world from sin and death.

To do this, He must become a man, "made of the seed of David according to the flesh" (v. 3), yet He also must be sinless in both nature and practice before He could become God's perfect sacrifice for sin. He must be perfect man--man as God intended man to be. He must be a "second Adam," created without sin, yet He must not fail as did the first Adam, being "in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin" (Hebrews 4:15).

He must, therefore, be miraculously conceived. "A body hast thou prepared me" (Hebrews 10:5)--a perfect body unblemished either by inherited mutations or by a sin nature genetically inherited from His parents. Then, for nine months, His body would grow, finally to be born of the virgin and to live a life "holy, harmless, undefiled" until that perfect, sinless man could be made "one sacrifice for sins for ever" (Hebrews 7:26; 10:12).

But how would the world ever know that all of this was really true? How could lost sinners be assured that their Creator had now become their Redeemer?

By His resurrection from the dead--that's how! He has been "declared to be the Son of God with power . . . by the resurrection from the dead" (today's text). Jesus Christ is "that man whom he hath ordained;" and of this we can be sure, because "he hath raised him from the dead" (Acts 17:31). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2011

It is Well

TEXT: 2 KINGS 4:18-37

"Run now, I pray thee, to meet her, and say unto her, is it well with thee? Is it well with thy husband? is it well with the child? And she answered, it is well" (2 Kings 4:26).

Thought for the day: "All is well that ends well"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
prayer & obedience

Scripture says that He will never leave you nor forsake you. But you must realize, God will never over rule your sovereign will either. True Love does not force or control anyone. It must come at free will and continue to do so. If you continue to sin, you will be denying Him. Your sin will lead to deception as your heart becomes hardened. Then you will start to find verses to justify your sin.
Hebrews 13:5 (Amplified Bible) Let your [a]character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] [b]Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor [c]give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [d][I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor [e]let [you] down ([f]relax My hold on you)! [[g]Assuredly not!]

If you are in His Will, He will provide in all your circumstances. He will not leave you destitute. If you walk in His commandments, in His Will, and Obeying, He will never leave nor forsake you.

He sends the rain to the righteous and wicked. The wicked are still fed because God is giving them Grace and time to find Him. If you are in His Perfect Will, He has to provide so you can do His Will. But if you are habitually sinning, not properly believing and breaking His commandments, then Grace will run its extent and judgment must come. When things are in turmoil, you must ask is this a test or judgment. Or is it both? Ask Him to search your heart!

2 Chronicles 15:2 (Amplified Bible) And he went out to meet Asa and said to him, Hear me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin: the Lord is with you while you are with Him. If you seek Him [inquiring for and of Him, craving Him as your soul's first necessity], He will be found by you; but if you [become indifferent and] forsake Him, He will forsake you.

Your decision to habitually and continue in sin is a decision to leave His presence. Your decision to habitually and continue to sin is your decision to forsake Him. Within time, His Spirit will leave you and you will become more hardened. Be quick to repent! Be quick to obey!

The tangible sins are easy to see to call out. What about the sins of the heart? Stop resenting! Stop hating! Stop unforgiving! Stop lusting! Stop gossiping! Stop becoming jealous! Stop becoming prideful. Ask the Holy Spirit to illuminate any hardened areas of your heart!! Stop spiritually killing your brothers/sisters!! Watch out for Jealousy! Cain killed Able out of Jealousy! Brother killing brother! Do not think God will not notice it. Vengeance is His!

Luke 17:2 (Amplified Bible) It would be more profitable for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were hurled into the sea than that he should cause to sin or be a snare to one of these little ones [[a]lowly in rank or influence].

John 16:2 (Amplified Bible) They will put you out of (expel you from) the synagogues; but an hour is coming when whoever kills you will think and claim that he has offered service to God.

1 John 3:8 [But] he who commits sin [who practices evildoing] is of the devil [takes his character from the evil one], for the devil has sinned (violated the divine law) from the beginning. The reason the Son of God was made manifest (visible) was to undo (destroy, loosen, and dissolve) the works the devil [has done].( Just learn from our bible study lesson)

steve yong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 311
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.