Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) (111837 Views)

Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead / Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On May 28, 2020
A six-year-old Iranian boy who first stunned the world with his incredible football and gymnastics skills has now amazed followers with his surprisingly chiseled physique.

Arat Hosseini has been trained from a young age by his father who posts images of his son on his Instagram page.

In them, the six-year-old is pictured showing off his toned six pack and biceps, which are unusually pronounced for someone of his age.

Born in Iran, Arat now lives in Liverpool so he can train with Liverpool FC's academy.

The pictures have lead to many of his four million Instagram followers to say he could be the strongest six-year-old in the world.

Arat gained international attention when videos emerged of him scaling walls in his parents' house when he was just three, and when he was four, a video of him playing football also went viral.

The video, in which many viewers mistook Arat for a girl with his long hair, showed him in a Real Madrid shirt while dribbling a football with an incredible amount of control for someone of his age.

He reportedly trains hard because he wants to look like his idol, global football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, who currently plays for Juventus in Italy.

Arat's father, Mohammad, has reportedly been training him since he was a toddler. He has said that his son first started doing gymnastics when he was nine-months-old.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8362049/The-six-year-old-six-pack-Young-boys-muscled-physique-earned-millions-fans.html

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On May 28, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 6:32am On May 28, 2020
Watch out for Arat.
He's going to be great.
I can sense it.

I'm already seeing the Ronaldo-isque confidence in his pose.

316 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 6:32am On May 28, 2020
Stunted growth loading...

487 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by ABLESOFT2(m): 6:32am On May 28, 2020
Wow..Incredible
Try Diz Wit One Naija Pikin,da Mother Of Da Child Wil Divorce You Kia Kia.....

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 6:34am On May 28, 2020
Nigeria 6 year olds still day sleep abeg

394 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Crackhead25(m): 6:37am On May 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Renida: 6:38am On May 28, 2020
Wawu
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Juell(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2020
shocked this is what we call natural born talent. Bullies won't dare come near this kid.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2020
blesskewe:
Hahahaha! This one muzz me.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by blingxx(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2020
MMA, football clubs ,NBA don dey eye this one already grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Braintrain: 6:52am On May 28, 2020
Some girls don de book am

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by chatinent: 6:53am On May 28, 2020
In Nigeria, it's hunger or nothing else.

9 Likes

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Juell(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Stunted growth loading...
That's an old myth, and it's not true. The kid will grow to his full height.

198 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Davash222(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2020
Six years old in Nigeria is still crying for Caprisone.

309 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:03am On May 28, 2020
Those wey dey abuse 6 year old for naija una don forget say him pa and Ma must have strongly supported him but which of una go even get time carry your 6 year old go gym or even buy am dung bell et all for house

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On May 28, 2020
I like this kid. Even more because he plays "soccer". smiley

Reminds me of my six year-old self a lot. That's asides the early insta-fame and all that.

I like it when kids get physically active from the cradle and this boy sort of looks the part[that's if it's not for the gram].

At six, it was morning exercise with my dad, farm work[with my old uncles], football with the older guys in the area...

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 28, 2020
blesskewe:

Why don't you speak about your six year-old self and stop generalizing?

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 7:09am On May 28, 2020
Davash222:
Six years old in Nigeria is still crying for Caprisone.

like u did back then.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 28, 2020
jeffizy:
Watch out for Arat.
He's going to be great.
I can sense it.

I'm already seeing the Ronaldo-isque confidence in his pose.

He obviously has the panache of Ronaldo but I do wish he plays great football like Messi.
Ronaldo with the lively confidence, Magic Messi with the Soccer DNA.

We need more kids who play like or more than Messi, that is when a new GOAT is about to be born.
But if upcoming kids play like Ronaldo, the GOAT title is better kept until someone worthy to take it touches the pitch.
Messi has set the standard, it takes equal or greater than ( ≥ ) to merit the title.
I wish a day comes when someone better than Messi would hit the pitch, things should get better not worse.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Dayoebe(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2020
Thank God he's a ManUtd fans. I won't talk much

8 Likes

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2020
Another star is born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by timibare(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2020
Ronaldo jnr

9 Likes

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 7:14am On May 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Why don't you speak about your six year-old self and stop generalizing?
Guy don't take it personal

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2020
Damn , I owe that my unborn child a lot meh grin. This is impressive . I love good things grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 28, 2020
blesskewe:

Guy don't take it personal

I did not.

I just don't like it when people generalize.

The only thing that lad has got right now is exposure.

I assure you, there many six year-olds in Nigeria who are just as stacked up as he is.

Met a couple myself. Just thought you should know.

22 Likes

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 7:22am On May 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I did not.

I just don't like it when people generalize.

The only thing that lad has got right now is exposure.

I assure you, there many six year-olds in Nigeria who are just as stacked up as he is.

Met a couple myself. Just thought you should know.

Now I know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by traihit: 7:23am On May 28, 2020
If it's a girl now, it'd be called ''sexualization" or what's the politically correct language? We shaa keep stealing childhood away from children and turn them to overnight adults to please our carnal sightseeing.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 7:25am On May 28, 2020
lovely
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by TheBusinessHub: 7:25am On May 28, 2020
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.