Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade (2343 Views)

Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her / Ex-Militant Bathes Former Lover With Acid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by maimalari: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
THREE children of the same
parents have been arrested at
Ubulu-Uku, Delta State for
allegedly hacking a widow to
death with a saw blade for
allegedly having an amorous
relationship with their father.
The gruesome murder has
thrown the Ubulu-Uku
community in Aniocha South
local government area of the
State into deep mourning.
Police gave the name of the
killed widow as Madam Maria
Idegwu.
Already, the three children two
males and a woman (all names
withheld) have been moved
down to the State Police
headquarters Asaba while the
corpse of the woman has been
deposited at the mortuary.
Vanguard gathered that the
mother of the children allegedly
complained to them when they
visited home that their father
had eloped with the widow and
angered by the report from their
mother, the children were said
to have marched furiously to
the widow ’s home at night and
used saw blade to slaughter her
into pieces.
Their father who was found at
the widow ’s room however
escaped when he found that the
children have descended
violently on the woman.
Eye witness told our reporter
that the woman while writhing
in pains was calling the name of
one of the children, saying
“ Chuks, why are you doing this
to me”, in Igbo.
State Police Public Relations
Officer, (PPRO), Mr. Charles
Muka who confirmed the story
said “on the 15 January at 2200
hours, the three suspects (all
names withheld) murdered one
Maria Idegwu under 50 years of
age at Ubulu-Uku.
“The suspects accused the
deceased of uncanny and
amorous love affairs with their
father and cut off her head with
saw blade after killing ”.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by maimalari: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2011
www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/3-butcher-widow-with-saw-blade-over-alleged-amorous-relationship-with-their-father/

This is what the present government's neglect of the plight of the ordinary Nigerian has degenerated to. People kill with the slightest provocation.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by MUZBO(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2011
Serves the kids right, now they'd never live normal lives! Wen d time comes they'd beg 4 d electric chair
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by bkbabe97y(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2011
Lemme guess; Ibos, right?

Always very violent, the mofos. . . . . .

Cant wait for the Ibos on here to disclaim this murderous trio like theyve done in the past.

Then wait 5 days, and they'll claim them again when they remember the land, oil, sea and a dream of Biafra!

freaking thugs!
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by whiteroses(f): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2011
this is a proof that not all nigerians are human being we have goat and apes living among us.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by KaluAkanu: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2011
Shouldn't this be in the Crime section? What the hell does this thread have to do with Politics? Moderators need to do their job better.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Coolabbie: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
How barbaric! I pray dey rot in jail.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by 10cirenoh: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2011
An eye for an eye, let their 3 heads be cut off with the same saw blade they used and their mother be made to serve 20 years in prison.

As for the man, he is going to lose everything, his 3 kids, his normal wife and his concubine.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
10cirenoh:

An eye for an eye, let their 3 heads be cut off with the same saw blade they used and their mother be made to serve 20 years in prison.

As for the man, he is going to lose everything, his 3 kids, his normal wife and his concubine.

Come on now. Surely you must see things wrong with your "an eye for an eye approach". Jeez.

So you want them all killed, what about their kids? Their wives and Husband? What about the sorrow and pain it will bring to the people who are connected to them?

Come on now man, it is getting tiring reading your "an eye for an eye view" all the time. Granted this crime is a very heinous and horrible one, letting them rot in jail will be a better approach I think.

Barbaric acts is not worth dealing with another barbaric act in my opinion.

Just out of curiosity, are you a Muslim and do you believe in Sharia law?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2011
ElRazur:

Come on now. Surely you must see things wrong with your "an eye for an eye approach". Jeez.

So you want them all killed, what about their kids? Their wives and Husband? What about the sorrow and pain it will bring to the people who are connected to them?

Come on now man, it is getting tiring reading your "an eye for an eye view" all the time. Granted this crime is a very heinous and horrible one, letting them rot in jail will be a better approach I think.

That was a sadistic attack on a fellow human being. They deserve nothing less than having thier own heads cut off.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
Aigbofa:

That was a sadistic attack on a fellow human being. They deserve nothing less than having thier own heads cut off.

An eye for an eye do not work. It was a crime of passion best (but yes it was carried out in a really bad way)

What about their kids? 

Assuming the female is pregnant, will you advocate having her head cut off or will you wait for her to give birth?

Abeg, this na serous questions.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by KaluAkanu: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2011
How old are they? That is the question you people should be asking. If they are still children themselves, then I think something else needs to happen. In the U.S., they would be psychologically evaluated.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by aljharem(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry well sad indeed

Those people must be jailed for life angry angry angry imagine little children been killed like that angry angry
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by 10cirenoh: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
ElRazur:

Come on now man, it is getting tiring reading your "an eye for an eye view" all the time.  Granted this crime is a very heinous and horrible one, letting them rot in jail will be a better approach I think.

What is wrong with people like you? don't you know it's because the world is becoming too lenient with crimes, that's why it's increasing? let's use iron hands to handle hard crimes like this.

Didn't they know they had kids and wife before using saw blade to tear another children's mother into piece?

So What about the sorrow and pain it will bring to the people who are connected to the widow?  Can you see your analogy now?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
10cirenoh:

What is wrong with people like you? don't you know it's because the world is becoming too lenient with crimes, that's why it's increasing? let's use iron hands to handle hard crimes like this.

Didn't they know they had kids and wife before using saw blade to tear another children's mother into piece?

So What about the sorrow and pain it will bring to the people who are connected to the widow?  Can you see your analogy now?

People like me? Lol. Sorry o.

This is not about being lenient, this is about approaching things in a "better" way. To someone who kills and mutilate a body, death probably means nothing to them. If you study criminology, in the psychology of crimes people who do such crime just do not understand the "concept of life" or become disillusioned with what life means or is worth.

Let me give you an example, a governor was recently shot at close range in a public place in pakistan, by his own bodyguard. After the killing, he handed himself to the authority and gave no resistance. Do you think killing someone like him will do any good? Not at all, he is ready to die and as such going ahead to kill him will just be playing into his hands.

Another perspective is that in most prisons or states in America where they carry out death sentence, the prisoner is never killed on time, but delayed. The psychological idea of this is that "you take the fun out of living. They live the day without knowing if they will die next week or the following month".

You see, my point is these kids probably do not understand fully the consequence of their actions. Let them rot in jail for the rest of their lives with hard labour, that is more of a punishment for them and a deterrent to those who may be willing to copy them, than doing it your way.

Finally, you asked what about those affected as a result. The thing is this, if 5 people were affected as a result of the actions of these kids. Killing them will affect more people, say may be another 10. I am not an expert, but I will rather have 5 people affected as a result than have 10 people. If you see what I mean.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by 10cirenoh: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2011
ElRazur:

People like me? Lol. Sorry o.

This is not about being lenient, this is about approaching things in a "better" way. To someone who kills and mutilate a body, death probably means nothing to them. If you study criminology, in the psychology of crimes people who do such crime just do not understand the "concept of life" or become disillusioned with what life means or is worth.

Let me give you an example, a governor was recently shot at close range in a public place in pakistan, by his own bodyguard. After the killing, he handed himself to the authority and gave no resistance. Do you think killing someone like him will do any good? Not at all, he is ready to die and as such going ahead to kill him will just be playing into his hands.

Another perspective is that in most prisons or states in America where they carry out death sentence, the prisoner is never killed on time, but delayed. The psychological idea of this is that "you take the fun out of living. They live the day without knowing if they will die next week or the following month".

You see, my point is these kids probably do not understand fully the consequence of their actions. Let them rot in jail for the rest of their lives with hard labour, that is more of a punishment for them and a deterrent to those who may be willing to copy them, than doing it your way.

Finally, you asked what about those affected as a result. The thing is this, if 5 people were affected as a result of the actions of these kids. Killing them will affect more people, say may be another 10. I am not an expert, but I will rather have 5 people affected as a result than have 10 people. If you see what I mean.

So rotting in jail for the rest of their lives won't affect the other 10 people attached to them? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Forgotten this? " he that lives
by the sword shall die by the sword"?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
10cirenoh:

So rotting in jail for the rest of their lives won't affect the other 10 people attached to them? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Forgotten this? " he that lives
by the sword shall die by the sword"?

Okay allow me to ask you. Hypothetically, will you prefer your family member to be in Long term prison sentence or have their head chopped off with a saw?

Oya give me straight answer naa. grin
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by bkbabe97y(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^^Dude, why do u always, desperately, try to show ur idiocy? Like, it aint against the law to refrain from making comments, u know?^^^^^
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Katsumoto: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
ElRazur:

Okay allow me to ask you. Hypothetically, will you prefer your family member to be in Long term prison sentence or have their head chopped off with a saw?

If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime. If you chop someone into pieces, nothing wrong with you being chopped into little pieces. I don't understand liberal people sometimes.

What if it was your family member (God forbid) that was killed in such a barbaric manner?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
In the moment of madness, I may call for them to be feed to hungry wild dogs. However, after expressing my outrage and anger, my decision will be different. I am of the firm belief that in this instance, an eye-for-an-eye do not work.

That is a honest answer.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Katsumoto: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
ElRazur:

In the moment of madness, I may call for them to be feed to hungry wild dogs. However, after expressing my outrage and anger, my decision will be different. I am of the firm belief that in this instance, an eye-for-an-eye do not work.

That is a honest answer.

Ok but if it were me, I would be going mediaval on their a.s.s.e.s.

I guess the criminals of the world are lucky I am not a judge; I would be handing out death sentences like parking tickets. angry

I don't like murderers.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
Katsumoto:

Ok but if it were me, I would be going mediaval on their a.s.s.e.s.

I guess the criminals of the world are lucky I am not a judge; I would be handing out death sentences like parking tickets. angry

I don't like murderers.

Death sentence is not exactly a deterrent now, or is it? I can give you examples that supports my point that it do not work.

Death sentence in America is probably a common example. I do however admit, it is not straightforward.

Sending criminals to the gallows in Singapore hasn't deterred those who are still keen on working as drug mule etc.

Death sentence in China is yet to stem the flow of people who engaged in dangerous practice of mixing up poisonous substance into domestic products etc.

Death sentence (Firing squad) is in Nigeria, but is a really a deterrent?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Katsumoto: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
ElRazur:

Death sentence is not exactly a deterrent now, or is it? I can give you examples that supports my point that it do not work.

Death sentence in America is probably a common example. I do however admit, it is not straightforward.

Sending criminals to the gallows in Singapore hasn't deterred those who are still keen on working as drug mule etc.

Death sentence in China is yet to stem the flow of people who engaged in dangerous practice of mixing up poisonous substance into domestic products etc.

Death sentence (Firing squad) is in Nigeria, but is a really a deterrent?

Who cares whether death sentence is a deterrent or not; why should you remain alive after taking someone else's life? I am not one of those that believe in the rehabilitation of cold blooded killers. Also, why should our taxes be used to maintain killers? They have nothing to contribute to society and yet society provides for them; to what end?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
Katsumoto:

Who cares whether death sentence is a deterrent or not; why should you remain alive after taking someone else's life? I am not one of those that believe in the rehabilitation of cold blooded killers. Also, why should our taxes be used to maintain killers? They have nothing to contribute to society and yet society provides for them; to what end?

I explained the point you are making earlier on. It is not about wasting tax payers money etc, but keeping them caged and all their freedoms denied. Correct me if am wrong, but I think it is one of the many reasons Death-row inmates do not get executed immediately.

As their contribution to the society, I also believe there is something called "chain-gangs" in America - Where inmates are chained in a train-like fashion and made to work on hard labour etc. Argument can be made that they are making contributions.

Finally, do you think someone who is in a "ready to die" mode will give two monkeys if he faces execution? Why not put back the "Afraid to die" mode in him, then let him rot in jail (or then kill him as they do in America, but I do not support this)
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by freshcvvs: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2011
ElRazur:

Try to make sense and stop sounding like a radio, if i advocate for same treatment for someone who took another person's life willingly, then wouldn't i be prepared for same to happen to any other person be it my sibling (cant even happen) who ends up taking another person's life?

So it's okay to chop off another person's head and not okay for the same person's head to be chopped off as punishment?

You people are just sick, wait until it happens to you, when you dad, mom, sister, brother's head gets chopped off, then you'd reason like a human being.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2011
freshcvvs:

Try to make sense and stop sounding like a radio, if i advocate for same treatment for someone who took another person's life willingly, then wouldn't i be prepared for same to happen to any other person be it my sibling (cant even happen) who ends up taking another person's life?

I have no idea what your post is saying here. I am guessing you are saying you believe in an-eye-for-an-eye? If so, I already gave my views and asked a few rhethorical questions to drive the point home. You may want to consider answering those questions.

So it's okay to chop off another person's head and not okay for the same person's head to be chopped off as punishment?

Let's look at what you are saying - Three kids killed a woman in a barbaric way, and your solution is to strap the three of them down too and then chop off their limbs in the same manner? Where is your human compassion? Surely, you are becoming gruesome and stooping low as them, by doing exactly what they did in the first place? No?

So many question in the paragraph above, will you be bold enough to answer them?

Look, they are kids and while I agree their crimes are wrong in every way, it will be equally wrong to subject them to such treatment. How hard is it to understand this?

You people are just sick, wait until it happens to you, when you dad, mom, sister, brother's head gets chopped off, then you'd reason like a human being.

I am sick for asking humanity not to stoop low to become barbaric, and you are the "healthy" one for advocating a gruesome death as punishment for them? You are not funny.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2011
It's like human life is not a big deal to you. . .ok,bring all your family members, let me kill all of them for you and let's see if you'd spare me if you happen to be the judge of the case. grin
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by 10cirenoh: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2011
freshcvvs:

Thanks for reading my mind, i was about to ask him same things
~Bluetooth:

It's like human life is not a big deal to you. . .ok,bring all your family membrs, let me kill all of them for you and let's see if you'd spare me if you happen to be the judge of the case. grin

You dey this guy? he's just typing just for the fun, let someone close to him get chopped into pieces like this, then we'd see the "barbaric" animal in him surface angry

ElRazur:

I have no idea what your post is saying here. I am guessing you are saying you believe in an-eye-for-an-eye? If so, I already gave my views and asked a few rhethorical questions to drive the point home. You may want to consider answering those questions.

Let's look at what you are saying - Three kids killed a woman in a barbaric way, and your solution is to strap the three of them down too and then chop off their limbs in the same manner? Where is your human compassion? Surely, you are becoming gruesome and stooping low as them, by doing exactly what they did in the first place? No?

So many question in the paragraph above, will you be bold enough to answer them?

Look, they are kids and while I agree their crimes are wrong in every way, it will be equally wrong to subject them to such treatment. How hard is it to understand this?

I am sick for asking humanity not to stoop low to become barbaric, and you are the "healthy" one for advocating a gruesome death as punishment for them? You are not funny.

Can you explain this? why should someone who took another person's life in a BARBARIC way be allowed to live? being in prison is also a lifestyle if you don't know, it's just that you don't get some "free" things you are suppose to get. (As if Nigerians that are not in prisons get something free before), so what is the ACTUAL punishment in your own book? being locked up in a cell where you still sleep, wake, eat and talk like a living thing?

I am guessing you are one small boi somewhere that does not understand the grievance of death, especially in this manner.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2011
10cirenoh:

Thanks for reading my mind, i was about to ask him same things
You dey this guy? he's just typing just for the fun, let someone close to him get chopped into pieces like this, then we'd see the "barbaric" animal in him surface angry

not really. . imagine sparing the lives of clifford orji,reverend king,henry okah,al-mustapha,eleweomo, and their likes ? shocked shocked o boy,i was happy

when osisikanku was killed cuz i don't have to feel sorry for an evil man like that . angry angry angry
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

It's like human life is not a big deal to you. . .ok,bring all your family members, let me kill all of them for you and let's see if you'd spare me if you happen to be the judge of the case. grin

Bluetooth, your never fail to make me laugh, even when you are serious.

So in order to prove that human life is big deal to you, you are looking to kill another human to make a point?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2011
ElRazur:

Bluetooth, your never fail to make me laugh, even when you are serious.

So in order to prove that human life is big deal to you, you are looking to kill another human to make a point?

Exactly what the topic is about ''human lives ''.it's irreplaceable and any circumstance that may have resorted to its lost through negligence or

deliberate attempt should met with the full weight of the law.A killer should be killed. angry angry

sorry for my extreme example cool
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by 10cirenoh: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

not really. . imagine sparing the lives of clifford orji,reverend king,henry okah,al-mustapha,eleweomo, and their likes ? shocked shocked o boy,i was happy

when osisikanku was killed cuz i don't have to feel sorry for an evil man like that . angry angry angry

Just imagine?

I even heard Rev King makes calls to different people from the cell at will, he eats the best food, wears the best clothes and even live a better life than those in the "free" society, but those he fried to death are no more, what a cruel world.

I won't be surprise to hear that Clifford Orji is a local government chairman somewhere far in the north, east or even west with a different identity and looks, oppressing or even continuing to kill as usual just because people like Elrazur loves seeing murderers alive and in "jail"

Henry Okah still enjoying all the limelight, enjoying the AC in various courts, flying in planes here and there from one court to the other while those he killed, burnt and bombed are no more,

Elrazur, i advise you to keep shut now, you're really getting me angry with your useless liberal propaganda, do you work for the devil? allowing evil people to live while those they killed cease to exist? of what use is it keeping those who took another man's life away alive? even though it cost $$$$ to maintain the cells? maintain their upbringing? and maintaining them to stay healthy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Child Hand Was Cut Off By His Stepbrother<<<pics> / South Africa’s Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Arrested In New York For Drug Traffickin / Help!!! My Sister Is Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.