Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? (4583 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2011
Culled from Monday uk sun.

My mate came to stay for a week and ended up staying for nearly a year. My wife shared his bed as he didn't like to sleep alone.
I'm 41, she's 38. We Ve been happily married for 20 years but lately it feels like we re drifting apart.
This friend came to stay when his wife threw him out. My wife moved into d spare room with him when he couldn't get to sleep alone, but I trust her completely and I know nothing happened between them.

Now he's moved out but he still comes to visit and flirts with my wife.
I don't want to blow my own trumpet but I get the kids up, take them to school, do all the housework and cook all the meals. It's not that I mind, it's just it all seems a little unfair. I haven't had sex in six months.
I Ve now become close to a woman at work. We talk all the time and I am beginning to hv feeling for her. I'm thinking abt leaving but can't walk out on my kids.

What do I do?
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by MrsChima1(f): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2011
Play Russian Roulette with a caruthered noose.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Orton10(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2011
Pick up a bottle and smash dat head of his. Watta weakling. mtcheew!!! angry angry
On a 2nd thought, maybe he's drunk and 'em up undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by bug24(m): 12:44am On Jan 20, 2011
stupid man. (in igbo language, we'll say "trust gba kwa oku") (yoruba, ina lo maajo trust).

stupidly foolish man. He just sold his wife at no price. mcheeeew
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 1:04am On Jan 20, 2011
Someone asked for an advise
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Osama10(m): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2011
This one na bollywood.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by mchuxx(m): 2:06am On Jan 20, 2011
You caused your problem. U shouldnt let things get that far, no matter the trust for yr wife or friend. I guess you are on the soft side.

Now, u got to remedy the sitution like a man. Serious talks with your wife and dont get you a new gf
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by pinky17: 2:12am On Jan 20, 2011
very sad, your wife is giving your friend a sympathy Bleep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 20, 2011
macjive01:

Met some guy man at the bar and got this story off him.

My mate came to stay for a week and ended up staying for nearly a year. My wife shared his bed as he didn't like to sleep alone.
I'm 41, she's 38. We Ve been happily married for 20 years but lately it feels like we re drifting apart.
This friend came to stay when his wife threw him out. My wife moved into d spare room with him when he couldn't get to sleep alone, but I trust her completely and I know nothing happened between them.
I don't want to blow my own trumpet but I get the kids up, take them to school, do all the housework and cook all the meals. It's not that I mind, it's just it all seems a little unfair. I haven't had sex in six months.
I Ve now become close to a woman at work. We talk all the time and I am beginning to hv feeling for her. I'm thinking abt leaving but can't walk out on my kids.

What do I do?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked
but seriosly,IN NAIJA? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:12am On Jan 20, 2011
macjive01:

What do I do?

script from a nollywood movie!!! watch out for part 2
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 20, 2011
Clearly your his relationship is doomed. Either you two they try to work it out MINUS the other guy (who should get a blasted night light is he is afraid of the dark [in his OWN place] tongue) or end this affair, go your their separate ways and still take care of the children.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Druss(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2011
are you an I D I O T?
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by misanho: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2011
D man is a fool 4eva @ 41, 1 bastard can't sleep alone in ma house nd ma babymamaz company waz put on d line, I stalk him nd put a knife in d deepest part of his heart n go back 2 mma life nd let me just calm down*
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2011
Do they still practice that old tradition that you use your wife as a welcoming Gift to your visitor cry
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by yinkz33: 7:57am On Jan 20, 2011
The stories are getting more improbable by the day. I thought they were supposed to be make believe
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2011
yinkz33:

The stories are getting more improbable by the day. I thought they were supposed to be make believe

Why wud u think this post is a joke, it's damn real 100%.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by bug24(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2011
nah! am not too sure how true this story can be either.

person no fit mumu reach like dat.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by seyigiggle: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2011
he is not a mumu, he is just acting under instruction.
firstly, he gave is wife out
secondly, he is forced to do all the housework
all i can see is a controlling factor.
he is been remote
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by macjive01: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2011
seyigiggle:

he is not a mumu, he is just acting under instruction.
firstly, he gave is wife out
secondly, he is forced to do all the housework
all i can see is a controlling factor.
he is been remote

Looking at it from the jazz angle , Na to quickly rush to mountain of fire be that then mk dem subject am to TOTAL spiritual renewal . Power must respect power !!!
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by collinsoft(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2011
@macjive01 pls stop telling lies. nairaland is supposed to be a place where pls bring issues and the house help resolve them. if you dont have anything doing please leave the keyboard alone
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Orton10(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2011
^
Tell am o. undecided undecided undecided

mohumyta:

Do they still practice that old tradition that you use your wife as a welcoming Gift to your visitor cry

lol. grin grin grin
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by misanho: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2011
@ poster, is d man a Tiv man? But a Tiv man won't female chorez, just askin oo
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2011
macjive01:

My mate came to stay for a week and ended up staying for nearly a year.My wife shared his bed as he didn't like to sleep alone.

What do I do?

These 'trust' junkies never cease to crack me up. Keep trusting her completely, even when you happen to discover a stray d1ck in her mouth, trust her completely all the way.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by bug24(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2011
collinsoft:

@macjive01 g please leave the keyboard alone
grin grin grin
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by ugosly(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2011
Goodstory line,do let me know wHen u are ready 2shoot d movie,I'd like 2play d characta of d helpless friend afraid of the dark and dont 4gt 2 get a very sexy lady 2 play d wife.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by bayleaf(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2011
Osama10:

This one na bollywood.
actually, this one na nairawood. grin
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by ifyalways(f): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2011
ugosly:

Goodstory line,do let me know wHen u are ready 2shoot d movie,I'd like 2play d characta of d helpless friend afraid of the dark and dont 4gt 2 get a very sexy lady 2 play d wife.
cheesy
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2011
collinsoft:

. if you dont have anything doing please leave the keyboard alone
grin grin grin grin Nigerians I swear you people are something else. grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by ekubear1: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2011
pro01:

These 'trust' junkies never cease to crack me up. Keep trusting her completely, even when you happen to discover a stray d1ck in her mouth, trust her completely all the way.
grin grin grin
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by naijafrend: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
Shouldn't this be in the joke section ?
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by harakiri(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2011
Posters should respect this forum and quit posting made up stories. Things like these sometimes happen but anyone who thinks outside the box will easily see that this is one of those made up scripts. It really cheapens the forum considering the fact that people come here with real life problems hoping to get different ideas and solutions. At the rate at which these kind of posts are coming up, it will be hard to separate the real from the fake.
Re: Wife Sleeps On Same Bed With A Pal, can I trust her? by yanka: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
The poster came across it in yesterday's UK Sun paper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Rampant Cases Of Divorce? Married Folks Please Share Your Experience. / Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife / I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.