Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Rapture Visions From Buddy Baker (jan 17, 2011).additional Visions: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Visions From Buddy Baker (jan 17, 2011).additional Visions: (2114 Views)

SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapture Visions From Buddy Baker (jan 17, 2011).additional Visions: by Yefet(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2011
Rapture Visions from Buddy Baker (Jan 17, 2011).Additional visions:
First vision, three weeks ago, I was in the kitchen taking communion and when I closed my eyes I saw a bright light.
Second vision, one week later after the first one, when I closed my eyes I saw the wedding banquet table and Jesus was sitting at one end and I was at the other end and there were angels walking around. My guess is the angels were preparing for the Great Banquet.
Third vision, last night I was singing and praising the Lord and when I closed my eyes I saw a very bright light with angels surrounding the light and then within the light it changed to the Lord sitting on the throne and the words appeared above Him: I AM COMING
Fourth vision, Its 8:43 pm, Jan. 16, 2011. Here is what happened: I had a feeling the Lord was going to show me something and as soon as I closed my eyes I saw a very huge clock and it was past 12 o clock, I’m not sure if it was pm or am but as it went past 12. I heard in my mind: “ITS TIME” and then I saw a very huge and very long golden trumpet and there was an angel blowing it and I heard it in my mind also and then I saw JESUS standing next to the angel then He changed from standing to sitting on a white horse then I saw the trumpet again and it was pointed directly at the earth, end.
Then a few minutes later, I closed my eyes again and saw JESUS on a white horse and there were angels on horses also and they were coming towards the earth and I could hear in my mind the thundering sounds of the horses! This was so intense, I thought the rapture was going to happen!
Fifth vision, Received Jan. 17, 2011. Well here’s what happened as soon as I closed my eyes I saw a very bright white door and the instant it opened I saw multitudes of people being raptured! I saw the earth and the people were wearing white robes going up in to the door and this continued the whole time my eyes were closed and then the Lord said: “It is the door to my heart and I’m bringing my children home.” Then as I’m seeing this I see Jesus on the cross and He said, “I did this for them,” end of vision.

(1) (Reply)

I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy / What Do Atheist Think Of Magic? / "Why Does The OT Show A God Of Wrath And The NT A God Of Mercy?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.