Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Which The Fastest, Cheapest And Most Reliable Isp - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which The Fastest, Cheapest And Most Reliable Isp (1327 Views)

Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? / The Best ISP In Nigeria? / How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which The Fastest, Cheapest And Most Reliable Isp by faithin9ja: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2011
We currently use Swift 4G Broadband in our offices in Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, with their recent upgrade I have found them very good by Nigerian standards, quite fast and hardly ever drops.

We are moving offices to Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi in the next few weeks, does anyone know why we should try another ISP?

comments and experiences of users as well as providers will be most welcome.
Re: Which The Fastest, Cheapest And Most Reliable Isp by tunde300us(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
Ure still arnd ikoyi so why do u want to change ur ISP ?
Re: Which The Fastest, Cheapest And Most Reliable Isp by faithin9ja: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
@tunde300us
Ure still arnd ikoyi so why do u want to change your ISP
?
so if there is better provider I shouldn't change?

I beg anyone who has experience in this matters please let me have your comments.

thanx in adavance
Re: Which The Fastest, Cheapest And Most Reliable Isp by tunde300us(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
I cant remember u complaining of cost or issues with your current provider,you just wanted to know if there is any need to change it.Unless u have issues with it then i suggest u change cos u will be spending money getting new modems from new ISP u barely know anytin abt and if at the end of the day u found out it aint worth it , am sure it will then occur to u tht u have just wasted money.

Y not stick with the devil u know than the angel u dont even know nada abt,this is based nt just on experience but on sound technical knowledge.
my ten kobo to u

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Promo! Promo! Get Your Brand New Hp Mini Laptop For 40k! / Help Needed With Ipad apps / Asus Eee Pc X101ch - 10.1" - Atom N2600 - Windows 7 Starter 32-bit.08145840520.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.