Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help (30350 Views)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by akunle(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2011
You are despicable to say the least. With the comments from nairalanders you should have made up your mind to quit the mess you are into. You will reap what you have sown o.

akunle
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by DonMatino1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2011
;DOmo this one na sell and share i like to have my own share it will better if u give me than ur inlaw cool
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by gistar(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2011
sex is sex anywhere my dear and i must tell you that you can possibly fall in love with ur sister's hubby, it is an atrocity, u should know that though.

if you want this thing so badly i am sure u can get a man and get married to and then you can have it as many times as you want.

he could caring and all that, but come to think of it which man will not be caring when you are giving it to him steady, and he knows he does not deserve it.

what makes you feel that you can not get someone who will be willing to give you the world (my way of saying that you can get someone more caring than he is)

i'll advice you leave the house though this will not be easy since your sister will want to know what prompted ur decision.just tell her something.

however if coz of the fact that you are enjoying it you don't want to leave then i must tell you that oftentime nemesis catch up with [eople like you and you should also be familiar with the law of KARMA(what goes around comes around).

Think about it and make up your mind.choose wisely.wish you well
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by sogima(f): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2011
babe this act of yours is very ill, Pls leave the house even if u have to stay under the bridge of lagos , just leave cos the result of dis act is killing.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ellagold(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2011
All hope is not lost yet you can pick up ur broken pieces again, it is not over until u win,
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by mcnikes(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
I just thank God, I don't have a kid brother. Cos this is so gross.
Girl you'd better look for a young single guy to Zap.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by playboy19(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2011
You had better take your time to think of where to go now and leave in peace, because whether you like it or not, your sisters will end up knowing and by then you may not have the chance to think in advance any longer, you'll have to think on your feet where to go when they send you away or if you have a crazy sister, you may even end up leaving in pieces instead of peace. So long story short, leave now!

One thing come to my mind, why don't you move out of the house and move into a deliverance church or a prayer mountain or something, since that is exactly what you need.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by mrdonbuchi: 5:58am On Jan 27, 2011
ok let make this simple call me on 08065986132. i can make you stop once and for all,
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
i will nt condemn u.
i knw she has done somethn that could b very hard for people to forgive but God wil definitely forgiv her if she asks for it. each of everyone of us has done somethn very bad, lets give the girl d help she needs n stop criticizing her,that y she posted this.

@poster
your parents r living far, u r schooling at lagos, ur elder sisters will definitely will nt allow u to leave until u giv them an authentic reason for leaving their house which they may or may not buy. girl, somehw u r in a tyt corner but the best i can advise u z, since the in-laws shower u with alot of gifts, find a way to collect enough money from them,without their knowledge rent a house that will last u up to a year since u r in ur 3rd year. pack ur stuffs gradually out of d house, then leave
there r things that r beta left unsaid. if u tell them, i want u to knw that u will end up breakin ur sisters homes, live with d stigma all d days of ur life, urs sistas will neva let u close to their houses again,ur whole village n cosines will hear it n wont let u close to their homes, u will nt b able to go to ur village cos every one there must have heard too, ur little nieces n nephew will grow to hate u and definitely u wont b seen or taken as the babby of d house again. u may end up living ALONE. STOP this nw or u will regret eva being born. thats d obvious. THINK ABOUT IT
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by playboy19(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
Another question is, is she ready to start living on her own? I mean come to think of it, (I'm not condemning you but I dont have any respect for cheap girls) A gurl that gave up her pride to her brother in law just because of gifts has a high tendency of turning to an aristo if the gifts are no long forth-coming from its "sure-present" source and she will have all the chance and time to do it if she move out.

WHat she need is deliverance.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by donobi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2011
wonders shall never end.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by orokabiti: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2011
i wouldnt condemn you cos i know u surely know ur stand urself, it's bad and it will always be bad, it's an abomination and 'm sure d reward will catch up wif u in d future if u dnt stop now, sometimes,people like u get me tired of gurls generally, there re guys out there who would like to dig ur pothole wif their magic stick, i wonder y u think u cant do wif ur bro-in-laws stick,
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by mystiqueem(f): 2:35am On Jan 28, 2011
winkI just have to say this grin'I love scandals!' grin

Nairalanders who are you to judge? When the poor girl is only asking for help,
she is already in JUGDEMENT MOOD so, cut it out!

In fairness, girls below the age of 21 are in an very impressionable (experimental) age,
so it's likely the guys' fault for luring her into this mess.

The wives of these men are not dumb, am sure they know or suspect something but
chose to ignore it for fear of loosing their marriages or their husbands.

As for finding solution to this, problem. I'll say, Whether you confess or not, you've already lost your entire family,
one way or another they will find out and its sooner than you think.
So be careful, for one of them might hurt you_badly, for telling the truth or for not speaking at all <if they find out from someone else>

Anyway you look at it, YOU ARE DOOMED and DAMAGED.

For starters, try to avoid them both, make sure you are never alone with them.
Move to your parent or brother's place for security reasons.

and for God's Sake! TELL SOMEBODY!

Tell your brother and his wife the truth
I PROMISE, THEY MIGHT HELP YOU PUT A STOP TO THIS MESS!

Get ready for the storm of your life, you will never be the same again,

AM SORRY cryYOUR FAMILY DIDN'T PROTECT YOU. embarassed angry
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Orton10(m): 2:47am On Jan 28, 2011
mystiqueem:

In fairness, girls [b]below the age of 21 are [/b]in an very impressionable (experimental) age,
so it's likely the guys' fault for luring her into this mess.

Tell me honestly, Do you fall amongst that category
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by dsgirl: 2:50am On Jan 28, 2011
Dracula27%:

hi 3triangle,
i would hv preffered to talk to u solo but since this is an open forum well,  i deduced from your post that
U r wicked and quite immoral as a person and have given no effort to groom urself and by this happenings u r already reaping your past seeds
U have been looking for were to talk about it and that is partially what u r doing here and not really looking for a solution as u know all the answers
U r very manipulative as u can guess the actions and reactions of the parties involved and u have been previously using this to your advantage in the family
"He is so caring and so romantic." i guess to his wife and that is what u crave for
U initiated or manipulated Alaba man into bed,from cooking for the guy u had a crush on u started fantasying then seduced him "The first time was a mistake but  it has never stopped after that mistake." that is why u didn't state how it started and didn't accord blame
U are not really remorseful but just have pity for your sister which would turn to spite
U r not confident and woman enough to get a man and groom a relationship to an enviable height so u prey(i know say this one go pain u)
U have always envied your sister and with the right variables even now r willing to snatch her man
U r preying on his weakness but he has never declared he loves u
U r a very calm calculated and sequential person i must give that to u
U r partially deluded, u act like a baby, u have no real substance so u feel u were forced with gifts and r not used to being responsible for your actions.
All av written is not in spite but what i deduced from your post
I don tire to talk to u 4 now maybe l8tr
Anywhich way a savage shock a waits u your problem pass just this your f, kings.

Thank you. you said my mind. I have been reading this thread from the beginning, and i found out that she does not sound a bit remorseful about her anything. she doesnt sound like she REALLY wants to stop. To me, she sounds like someone whose conscience is judging, needs to pour out her mind and listen to what people have to say about her action; she doesnt sound like someone who is ready to change for the better. If she actually wants this to stop, she wouldn't be giving excuses for why she can't move out of her sister's house.

@Poster, you are a very selfish girl. In your last comment, i notice it was more about u, less/none about your sisters.  GEEZZ!!! girl, sleeping with your own sister's husbands, and in love with one GOSH! I bet you have no idea what love is, just say u enjoy sleeping with him, also know that u are indirectly digging your own grave. Trust me, there is nothing hidden under the sun. know that what you are doing to your sister(s) someone will definitely do to you too (that is for sure). SOONER OR LATER, YOUR SELFISHNESS AND STUPIDITY SHALL CATCH UP WITH YOU.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by rasputinn(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2011
[quote ]
Like some of you have suggested, I have tot of the option of leaving my sister's house, but were will I go to?
[/quote]

[quote ]
sob sob sob sob. Some of your comments are making me cry so hard.I feel like killing myself now because I dont see a way out anytime soon. I am in 300 level and will not be leaving the house soon. I can handle that of my eldest sisters husband cos my emotion is not involved but the one I am living with, I dont trust I can but I want to. The guilt is killing me so much that right now I wish I could go back to being 16 when I was innocent and get treated with so much genuine love. sob sob sob sob sob.
Crocrodile tears of yours

[quote ]
Leaving my sister's house is out of the question because my big sister wont here of that.I wish really could.I have toasters from school and even my neighborhood, but dont give them ears cos I could pass for a virgin due to the way I conduct myself outside. I have an IT friend that fixes my laptop but it doesnt go beyond that. He has tried making passes at me but I usually always politely decline without hurting his ego. Generally, I dont have a boyfriend because I dont want to pass for (one of them girls) as boys will say, and my sisters and their husbands are way too protective of me. Even if I met one, I cant keep up the relationionship because I wont be there for him. I am ready to die with this secrete cos I can not stand it going public or my family findind out
Hypocrite

[quote ]
TThose that felt my situation is a make-believe for the simple fact they felt I've given out so much information either never went to school or are privileged to attend a special school for the blind, Abeg make them free me jore. I no come here because I dey find person wey go believe my story.
[quote]
This exposes your total lack of contrition or genuine feeling of regret over your ignoble action

Anyway,you posted this your story for the first time on the 20th of January,this is the 28th,what has happened since then?are you still sleeping with your sister's husbands,or you have stopped?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by jamesugo: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2011
Thank God you realise you are doing wrong,then the problem is half solved.
NEXT: Go to a church where you know they truely preach salvation,you can ask Christians, Confess to the Profect/pastor so they can carry out deliverance on you.
God is more than able to roll away that satanic act.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by poceda(f): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2011
My dear u say make we free u abi? we don free u. But wait one quick question, u say u don't have anywhere to go. If 2day ur sister finds out and throws u out will u hang on d street? Won't u look 4 were to stay? Which is better u moving out quietly or being thrown out in shame and disgrace? My dear, truth does not hide, no matter how secretive u n ur bil think u are, d truth will surely come out. Its very obvious u don't want to quit sleeping wit ur bils dats y u don't ve a bf of ur own. My fear is don't go and poison ur sister in order to possess her husband and home. But mark my words if u don't stop committing evil against ur sisters, the pepper in their food u are eating will judge u, their goodness and kindness towards u will hunt and speak against u such dat u not even ur parents will want u around and on top of dat u will not see where to lay ur head. Quit now dat u still have ur secrets intact so dat God will give u ur own home 2mao.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Xfactor2(f): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2011
Hi there, I suspect sometimes that some people come on here and post things for attention, don't you think? And I think that's really the disadvantage about the anonymity in this sight. This sounds like someone who was bored and concocted something for conversation.

I must admit though that I love the laughter I get from some stories. Like the guy who once asked of he should marry his girl whom he just found out has scanty hair, lol
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Josefvision(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2011
Pls dont even think of telling ur sis d truth if nt u wil endup making hr to think of divoercing hr husband or sme things curuel 2 him bt if she findout u can goahead & tel her bt 4now try & leave d house comeon u ar a student rigth den go& stay in d hostel atleast dat wl prove 2 ur sis dat u ar nt leaving her 2 hv freedom so u can do wht ever u fil like .it,s very easy makeup a story.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by femmy2010(m): 1:53am On Jan 31, 2011
Our God is indeed a patient one.
Amadioha would have struck.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by whoareu: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2011
You have demons in you,p/s go for deliverance. your 2 sisters that love you and care for you. shame
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by femmy2010(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2011
Never too late to make amends though.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by rasputinn(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
@ ALL

Please stop advicing the OP,it's almost two weeks since the OP opened this thread,I seriously think it's pertinent for her to let us know her present status;is she still having illicit sex with her sisters' husbands,has she left her sister's house,did she tell either of the sisters,

@OP

You still dey commit the sin
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by dcolusegun: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2011
send ur number to my mail, we can have ht to ht tallk.dcolusegun@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
@ poster

You don't need help. Just accept that you are a LovePeddler and be at peace with yourself. And yes, expect someone to be bleeping your husband's brains out someday! kiss kiss
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by koolchicco: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2011
michelin89:

@ poster

You don't need help. Just accept that you are a LovePeddler and be at peace with yourself. And yes, expect someone to be bleeping your husband's brains out someday! kiss kiss

Long time Ishan Queen? wink
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2011
koolchicco:

Long time Ishan Queen? wink

Hello dearie! How are you?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by koolchicco: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
michelin89:

Hello dearie! How are you?

I'm great mon cheri. Yourself kwanu?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2011
Sure!!! Just checked in! grin Hope u nor make trouble, otherwise BAN!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by koolchicco: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hehe. Sowwy ma'am, embarassed I no dey make trouble again, I don repent. undecided

Hmm, I see a face aglow with beauty just like my next GF. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.