Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help (30355 Views)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 3triangle(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
Thanks all for your advices, criticisms and curses at the same time. They have all helped tremendously in strengthening my resolve to quit the shameful act. Its a pity a lot of folks read my story upside down and so couldnt comprehend my pain. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I found myself then in a situation I have little control of. Thank God for today. It is different and I have a sworn resolve to keep it that way. I had a heart to heart talk with my immediate sister's hubby and poured out my misery to him in tears. Yes I had feelings for him but the abominable act that we were engaged in cannot be justified. He is my sister's husband. God also frowns at what we are doing. Contrary to what many said, I have no remote intent of taking my sister's husband. I have made peace with my creator and can never go back to that life. I have enough savings to move but my sisters will not hear me say that. He understands my seriousness and therefore respected himself ever since. Thanks all once again.

1 Like

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2011
koolchicco:

Hehe. Sowwy ma'am, embarassed I no dey make trouble again, I don repent. undecided

Hmm, I see a face aglow with beauty just like my next GF. wink

Good! I go recommend promotion for you then! cool
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by koolchicco: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2011
And that would fetch me how much? tongue grin
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
^^ Jimedahemwe cool
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by rasputinn(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
3triangle:

Thanks all for your advices, criticisms and curses at the same time. They have all helped tremendously in strengthening my resolve to quit the shameful act. Its a pity a lot of folks read my story upside down and so couldnt comprehend my pain. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I found myself then in a situation I have little control of. Thank God for today. It is different and I have a sworn resolve to keep it that way. I had a heart to heart talk with my immediate sister's hubby and poured out my misery to him in tears. Yes I had feelings for him but the abominable act that we were engaged in cannot be justified. He is my sister's husband. God also frowns at what we are doing. Contrary to what many said, I have no remote intent of taking my sister's husband. I have made peace with my creator and can never go back to that life. I have enough savings to move but my sisters will not hear me say that. He understands my seriousness and therefore respected himself ever since. Thanks all once again.

Hmmmmm,if you haven't confessed to your sisters,I'm not sure if you can correctly claim the highlighted.You said he has respected himself ever since,are you sure he's not seeing you as passing through an attack of pangs of morality,hence he decided to have this commercial break,as he's sure of resuming the show once this phase passes(as long as YOU REMAIN IN HIS HOUSE and he knows YOU WILL NEVER TELL YOUR SIS  undecided undecided).
If you've got enough money to move out,then do just that,without telling either your sister or your her husband,please stop giving us the excuse that your sister would not hear of it(there're things that has happened that are worse than what she would/wouldn't hear of),if she asks you the reason you left,just tell her you dont wanna talk about it,this should arouse some suspicion in her,with time the suspicion should grow thick enough to remove the element of shock whenever you find it convenient to fess up to her

1 Like

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by agabaI23(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
@rasputinn,
I agree with most of what you said esp the one about commercial break and the need to move. However somethings are better confessed to God. You can spare her that nightmare. She may never forgive her.
@poster
Get boyfriend, leave!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ifyalways(f): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
@OP,u did not get ur sisters permission before b.anging their husbands likewise u do not need their permission before you move out.The chat with the husband is not enough though its commendable,GF U need to move out from that house!It takes less than a second to pry open an old wound. . .You owe no man any confession or explanation,no one but God.You just have to prepare ur mind to live with the guilt. . .that is the ultimate scar and price.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2011
Lol una dey waste una time advise this OP, like debosky said, the OP is an attention seeker whose real ID he has decoded

She is a regular member here cool
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Odunnu: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2011
Una wey don sabi am, abeg wetin be her ID?
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by rasputinn(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2011
jennykadry:

Lol una dey waste una time advise this OP, like debosky said, the OP is an attention seeker whose real ID he has decoded

She is a regular member here cool

That only corroborates what the OP herself posted in her OP,she did say she's an existing member but because of the shame of what she's done,she couldn't use her existing ID.
Please don't give the impression that this ignoble act is an impossible scenario cos I don hear of the ones wey worse pass this one from d horses mouths
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2011
^^The OP is known for opening silly threads, so yes this one should be ignored
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by rasputinn(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2011
jennykadry:

^^The OP is known for opening silly threads, so yes this one should be ignored

Ehhhnnnnn,so she's a serial killer misleader,well I still maintain ALL the posts are helpful as you never can tell,a girl in the OP's assumed position may stumble on it

1 Like

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by helium44(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2011
poster and All

I was touched reading through your lines and very displeased with some comments I read here.I had wished its just a beautiful story or movie or something other than reality but then. Really I saw sincerity in your attempt for an immediate resolve and I can imagine your reaction after reading through some of the cruel responses I read here. However its glaring you have a large heart to have come up here to pour your heart hence I can understand the ease at which you ve maturedly handle the vituperative unempathetic posters that have commented here so far.

My candid advice, anything short of a deliverance (if you are a christian) wouldn't be a lasting solution to your case. And please you MUST move out to truly help yourself.

Seek christ and find peace. all the best.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by kenyanoga(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
God forbid, girl, get married to your own husband and pray that what you are doing to your sisters happen to you as soon as possible. your immediate elder sistter should come and sleep with your husband. We are waiting for your response to your feelings madam poster.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by apella: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2011
babe na wa 2 u oooooo, lemmie help u, i wuld hang u, in case u die, i wuld hang u again, n probably stab u if u die again, lemmie do dis b4 ur sisters do it, grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by mrwrite: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2011
I must say that i admire your courage in finding an avenue to speak out and express yourself.

Your communication reveals you to be an intelligent person. Its a pity that you found urself emotionally swayed by various factors (including your own selfishness) and taken advantage of.

No matter how much u love 'Him' it’s still fantasy, unreal and would surely blow up in smoke if you continue.

Don’t be dissuaded by the naira land commentators ( you dont know the drama that goes on in their own lives) , get up, dust urself, ask God for forgiveness, and most importantly begin to open yourself up to positive ; realistic and decent relationships with both women and men, as well as activities that would benefit you and other people

You’ve approached us on nairaland, now approach the men individually and tell them its over with (i can bet $1,000 you'll immediately see their different sides). Moving  out is a price you must pay, because staying would only put more pressure and aggravate the situation

If you need more online interactive advice, sms only to 08161334877.

All the best lady
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by femigeisha: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2011
As tof & difcult as it is, tellin ur sisters appears to be d lastin solution to dis issue, yes they might not 4giv u 4 now but u'll hv a clear mind. even if u relocate to anode planet ur in-laws will still come for a "last tyme" fling dat will go on & on. but if d secret of unveild, you guyz ( u & ur in-laws) will hv no wia 2 hide frm the watchful eyes of all stakeholders. meet wiv d pastor of one of ur sis(s), confess to him and am sure he'll take it up frm dia, God bless you
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by meetakay47(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2011
pit of hell thats where u belong if you dont change your ways
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by charasho(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2011
To all those who have contributed to this topic, ' Every idle word that is spoken, shall be accounted for on the last day' . @ poster You need to take a decision not 2 do it again. Confess to GOD & am sure he will forgive u.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Abekeade08(f): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2011
This is a note to all women, don't trust even your family members with your husband. My dear, you no dey fear, If na me, I go just kill you finish. Imagine sharing my treasure with another olojukokoro, ole, alai ni kan shey. I would seriously deal with you if i were your sister, next time you see someone else's husband, you will never try that rubbish again. Rubbish human being.

Jungle justice is too good for you sef.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ibileye(f): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2011
@ OP, I BELIEVED THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO MOVE OUT OF THAT HOUSE N ALSO, u need deliverance. U have done enough damage, in ur own words, u said u hv feelings for ur sister's husband(God, that is disgusting), if u remain in that house, then, u r not ready to stop, because ur feelings for him might take the best of u, n u will fall back into this terrible act of urs. Get ur ass out of that house, plsssssssss.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 12, 2011
this possessed nonsense thread still dey?

poster, dont forget to go for deliverance o.

this na generational curse.

God punish devil.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Coldfeet(f): 6:31pm On May 26, 2012
@ Op your write up is your confession don't listen to any body telling you to seek your sisters forgiveness first as if they themselves will forgive if placed in your sisters shoes, devil wants us to believe God doesn't forgive and forgiveness is only with man knowing well that mans heart is hardened. You have made peace with your creator HE has forgiven you so go and sin no more!!! I have experienced Gods amazing forgiveness so be rest assured it is well with you just stay "clean"
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Odunnu: 8:47pm On May 26, 2012
debosky: I have done my research and I know who the OP is now. cool cool

Bloody attention seeker. angry
inbox me abeg
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Godmother(f): 8:53pm On May 26, 2012
I'm too shocked for words. All I can say is that this poster is heartless. Anyways, I just want u to knw that u will reap what u have sown.m and to think ur elder sister feels responsible for ur happiness!

If she only knew what a dirty snake u really are!! You feel pain, my a.rse!

To feel pain u need a heart. I'm lyin here on my bed wondering how anyone can be so evil.

I hope ur sisters find out. I am a christian but if I was ur sister I wud definitely go d oda way and use juju to kill u slowly and painfully.

You wud rot slowly n beg for death. Non. Sense!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by richy5(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2012
Odunnu:
inbox me abeg
R u a Goat No offense plz
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by mart2k(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2012
[quote author=3triangle]I am like I said doing something abominable and I know. But I cant help myself. I am an existing member of nairaland.com but I cant post this using my original ID for fear of the stigma cos some of friends in school knows my nairaland.com handle.

I am 23yrs old and I am sleeping with my two elder sisters husbands. I am the last girl in a family of 4, 3 girls & a boy. The boy is the oldest. The most painful part is that I am in love one, who happens to be my immediate elder sister's husband. my immediate elder sister is 4yrs older than me. I have always had a crush on her husband right from when they were dating but I never thought it will get to the stage of me sleeping with him. Their marriage is 2yrs although they have no children yet. I am in LASU and their house is close to my school so I moved in with them after their wedding. Our illicit affair didnt start until april last year. My sister works on the Island and leaves for work very early in the morning while the husband is a business man in Alaba market. So I am left with making his food in the mornings before he goes to work. The first time was a mistake but it has never stopped after that mistake. It is actually a daily routine except on weekends that my sister doesnt work. I have cried several times because of what I am doing to her because she doesnt deserve it. She is a wonderful person.

On the part of my eldest sister, her husband is very wealthy and so he buys me things I can only dream of whenever he travels. He calls me baby of the house. They have 3 kids. His own is that he seduced me with a drink on my 20th birthday. I lived with them from when I was 17. We still do once in a while but its usually against.share wit us how d mistake happened d first time u did d thing wit him
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 0108(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2012
3triangle: I am like I said doing something abominable and I know. But I cant help myself. I am an existing member of nairaland.com but I cant post this using my original ID for fear of the stigma cos some of friends in school knows my nairaland.com handle.

I am 23yrs old and I am sleeping with my two elder sisters husbands. I am the last girl in a family of 4, 3 girls & a boy. The boy is the oldest. The most painful part is that I am in love one, who happens to be my immediate elder sister's husband. my immediate elder sister is 4yrs older than me. I have always had a crush on her husband right from when they were dating but I never thought it will get to the stage of me sleeping with him. Their marriage is 2yrs although they have no children yet. I am in LASU and their house is close to my school so I moved in with them after their wedding. Our illicit affair didnt start until april last year. My sister works on the Island and leaves for work very early in the morning while the husband is a business man in Alaba market. So I am left with making his food in the mornings before he goes to work. The first time was a mistake but it has never stopped after that mistake. It is actually a daily routine except on weekends that my sister doesnt work. I have cried several times because of what I am doing to her because she doesnt deserve it. She is a wonderful person.

On the part of my eldest sister, her husband is very wealthy and so he buys me things I can only dream of whenever he travels. He calls me baby of the house. They have 3 kids. His own is that he seduced me with a drink on my 20th birthday. I lived with them from when I was 17. We still do once in a while but its usually against my will cos he buys me stuffs even as I am in my immediate elder sister's house. I think I am finished if this thing gets out. I want to stop but I am already in love with my immediate elder sister's husband. He is so caring and so romantic. Someone please slap me out of this.
/*singing in MFM's spirit*/ Holy ghost you must do something. holy ghost you must do something.
die die die die die die die

or better still, meet daddy oyedepo for some 'barrage of satan destroying slaps'
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Odunnu: 9:46pm On May 26, 2012
Godmother: I'm too shocked for words. All I can say is that this poster is heartless. Anyways, I just want u to knw that u will reap what u have sown.m and to think ur elder sister feels responsible for ur happiness!

If she only knew what a dirty snake u really are!! You feel pain, my a.rse!

To feel pain u need a heart. I'm lyin here on my bed wondering how anyone can be so evil.

I hope ur sisters find out. I am a christian but if I was ur sister I wud definitely go d oda way and use juju to kill u slowly and painfully.

You wud rot slowly n beg for death. Non. Sense!
Easy! easy! Abeg, easy! Like I said before, she has a problem and has acknowledged it as such, what she needs is help to get off it. Not curses!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ifyeky(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
3triangle: I am like I said doing something abominable and I know. But I cant help myself. I am an existing member of nairaland.com but I cant post this using my original ID for fear of the stigma cos some of friends in school knows my nairaland.com handle.

On the part of my eldest sister, her husband is very wealthy and so he buys me things I can only dream of whenever he travels. He calls me baby of the house. They have 3 kids. His own is that he seduced me with a drink on my 20th birthday. I lived with them from when I was 17. We still do once in a while but its usually against my will cos he buys me stuffs even as I am in my immediate elder sister's house. I think I am finished if this thing gets out. I want to stop but I am already in love with my immediate elder sister's husband. He is so caring and so romantic. Someone please slap me out of this.

Babe u get mind. But anyways sha! Go to God and ask for forgiveness
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by pimplucious: 12:38am On Dec 13, 2012
end time things grin. Correct 3some
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by pimplucious: 1:07am On Dec 13, 2012
3triangle: Thanks all for your advices, criticisms and curses at the same time. They have all helped tremendously in strengthening my resolve to quit the shameful act. Its a pity a lot of folks read my story upside down and so couldnt comprehend my pain. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I found myself then in a situation I have little control of. Thank God for today. It is different and I have a sworn resolve to keep it that way. I had a heart to heart talk with my immediate sister's hubby and poured out my misery to him in tears. Yes I had feelings for him but the abominable act that we were engaged in cannot be justified. He is my sister's husband. God also frowns at what we are doing. Contrary to what many said, I have no remote intent of taking my sister's husband. I have made peace with my creator and can never go back to that life. I have enough savings to move but my sisters will not hear me say that. He understands my seriousness and therefore respected himself ever since. Thanks all once again.

Na today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.