Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help (30360 Views)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by vaLasce(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2011
3triangle,ur obviously in a weird triangle,like bermudia triangle.Search ur heart very well,u do not love ur brov inlaw/sex partner,he obviously has identified ur hot spots and he scratches it so very well4U,so much u think u love him, ur insisting u love 1'f dem brov,and u aint gat wer2go,it shows u dont wana stop screwin ur sisters' husbands.dis shit ur in2can b very involving,but u nid2back out.seriously!If U desist,U'll save urself countless woes, just make up ur mind
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ONEMEGE(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2011
(short words make much impact). Forgive ur self and let God forgive u 4rm dis barbaric exploration of sexual displeasure.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by paraphase(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by DeSheikh(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
If this is true (I'm more inclined not to believe this story), no one can help you but you. Whether u leave the house or not will do little or nothing to change your situation. You are Satan's prey and only you can fight this war. As already advised in some responses, start a special fasting and prayer retreat in a church or mosque to seek God's help in this battle. You need to be determined to stop. So far, you've not demonstrated the determination to win this war.

Yes, it is a spiritual war from Satan and his dark forces to not only destroy your life but the lives of your close ones as well. You can win this war only if you are ready to.

I hope I've helped (not so sure undecided)
well May God help you.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by babyabbey: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
Pure Bollocks!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by aloyemeka1: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
Phock this story. OP simply made it up to entertain NL guests.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by mbulela: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
this post should be relocated to literature section.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by dozymars(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ poster, u seem not to have a mind of your own, this is the reason why u can be used and messed up by your inlaws, your sister's husbands.
How can u do such a thing. You did these out of jealousy and selfishness, You want to have a share of what ur sisters own. I think u have a spirit around u that seduces this men and you need serious prayers.
Make up ur mind, u are not a baby to be told what to do. People would give u their own suggestion and confuse you the more.
If you cannot leave the house then go to church and repent. when this men see a genuine repentance in you by going to church regularly they will leave u alone.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ Poster
Let me start by saying I have tried to understand what you are going through or what you have got yourself into whatever the case may be. You said you want to get out of this situation which is a positive move on your part. Permit me to inform you that you are not the first person in this situation and you are not the only one going through this at the moment. There are a number of girls in your situation in our society. I wish to state that my recommendation to you would involve both cultural and spiritual.

I believe you must inform one of your family members to begin with and I would like to suggest your mother in this instance. Never mind that she might be shattered by your confession but she would soon recover from her shock and both of you can talk about the way forward. As long as you keep this away from a member of the family it would continue to be a secret and you might never be able to come out of your present situation. I do not recommend you tell your sisters because you may cause more harm than good to them, their families and your nieces.

You also said your are in love with your immediate sister's husband. That is not what it means to be in love with a man you are rather envious of your sister. Or to put it in biblical context,  you are coveteous! You would need to understand how lust differs from love and how being in love differs from envious of others who are in a good relationship. You would need to distant yourself from that your sister''s husband and I believe when you talk with your mother that would be sorted out. But let me emphasise that your feelings is not love it's envy; and if the man decides to show you less attention you may end up planing how to kill your sister. Never say you can't kill her but that's what envy can do it has been doing it since ancient times. You are not jealous you are envious. Jealousy would have been if you have equal right to this man as your sister but the fact is you dont have any right but you crave to steal your sisters right to her husband and I am afraid you have already started. Now you are almost close to killing your sister because you now claim to be in love with her husband. To deal with envy you may need to understand how God view the subject. I recommed you read the bible for better understanding. Infact one of the  ten commandments is that you shall not covet your neighbours' spouse. Then you need to confess your sins to God and pray for mercy.

Lastly, you said you are 23 years and not in a relationship because you want to qualify as a good girl when in reality you are a "bad" girl. You need to leave this last-born mentality behind you. You are a woman and you should start thinking about settling down or at least having a proper realtionship. Also you should be prepared to share your past with whoever is interested in marrying you. I do not say you have to tell them details of your past with your sister's husband but you should be ready to tell them you had a rough past. I am saying this because you seem to be living an artificial life at the moment.  Above all you need to come to Jesus for a new life He sure can give you one!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Kutey: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2011
Why is everyone being so nicey nicey to her?

You are absolute VERMIN, yes if you repent and confess your sins God will certainly forgive you but that doesn't mean you will not pay for this abomination.
Be not deceived, God is not mocked for whatever you sow you shall surely reap. You have basically bleeped up your entire life. Like seriously, how f u c k e d up can one be? even prostitutes take their s h i t outside you are doing evil to your own blood, your sisters offer you shelter and you sleep with their husbands. Public toilet. And you expect that you will meet a nice man later in life and be happy forever after, and you are so full of yourself you are even crying poor me

You are absolutely disgusting and I really really hope this story is a lie,

As for the husbands I'm not sure i can legally print what I think
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by coollanny: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2011
[size=20pt]I do not believe even a word of this crap!!![/size]
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
Oh dear. Women. And one man somewhere would marry someone like this poster. . . Yet another reason why marriage is a dreadful prospect. . .who knows the past and present (s)exploits of the whor.e a man calls wife? Yea they would all scream 'don't generalize', 'all women are not like that'. True. But the problem is that even the poster herself would say the same thing and claim 'holy' if an unfortunate new 'toaster' of hers should bring this up in a conversation, and she would also preach about the importance of 'trust' in a relationship/marriage. So who is fooling who? Its all a big farce. S-e-x (in all its variants) and promiscuity (in all its manifestations) should be totally liberalized - whether sacrilegious, incestuous, or downright abominable. That is the only possible solution to all this madness, and the absolute cure for this burden of propriety. Where there is no law there is no crime.

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Niiade(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2011
GET READY FOR PAY BACK. AND BELIEVE YOUR COIN WILL BE WORST THAN WAT YOU VE DONE TO YOUR SISTERS. all the same u still cool for talkin about it
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Eretare(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2011
I think she should talk to her mother about it if possible.
The problem i think may arise is that one way or the other, her sisters would find out and they'll blame her for sleeping with their husbands. Then, no explanation would suffice.
I pray God gives you the grace to make the right choice.
You can also start helping yourself by saying no to both of them immediately.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by dangerzone: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2011
Oh girl you try sha, you do reach go still give dem your sisters husband chop , upon all those guys wey you dey give chop for skul and street, your toto no won know family nii?? oniranu.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 2cute(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ Poster, I commend you for one thing. And that's the fact that you spoke out. I will  like to assure you of one thing, help is coming your way.
When I finished reading your story, I thought hard to find and suggest a way out for you but I arrived at nothing more than what some honourable people here have said. I then took a moment to do what I always do whenever I have any issue to resolve, and that is asking  God for guidance. He never said to say anything to you, but to do something for you. You'll find the help you seek. EVERYTHING WILL BE RESOLVED but please do one thing for God as soon as you see this: Sincerely repent before Him. God loves you.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by ragdollz: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ Eretare I sort of agree with u I mean which normal person will come here and sprout all this. It may have not happened to her (3riangle) but to a friend who confided in her. Now she presented it her like Newsline and we're busy judging.

I tire for all these NL storytellers sef!!!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by hycebee(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sounds like a cooked story to me , some stuffs are not just adding up. @ poster, i think u should do better than this if you want attention on NL.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by orbaxy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
sheer Ingenuity!! Gracias!
I love this script!!

"Bleep brother-inlaws"
"get pregnant for one"
"sister finds out and stabs husband"
"you run away from home"
"a good dude falls for you despite the pregnancy"

Honestly, i think 190 started this script thing (when aborted baby reappears).

we'll wait for part two.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by tpia6: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2011
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by uchennaq(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2011
This is soooo fake, thats the problem with Nairaland. You cannot be sleeping with your sisters husbands and then come and post it here on Nairaland. Next time cook up a gud story so that Nairalanders can comment. You have other places to share your illicit affair, if this is real, I bet you will not even remember nairaland, lol
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Bongoman1: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
Filthy lies.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by LadyT(f): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2011

Get yourself a boyfriend who can service you. You are on heat and you will destroy your life. Sex for material things? sex with BOTH your sisters partners?

How would you feel if they did that to you. Stop now.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by naijafrend: 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ OP
 You are not moving out of thier house for the fear of hurting your elder sister's sentiments. Ever thought what good you would do their sentiments if you get caught? Isn't it better to hurt their sentiments for some time rather than breaking their homes ??

This 'hubby' you have fallen for seems to be another lecher (else how could he possibly be sleeping with his own wife's sis every single day?). Suppose you break the woman's house and eventually get married to that man, do you think he would remain faithful to you? He would, in all probablity sleep with the househelp, !!!

One last word of caution :WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, WHEN YOUR TIME COMES LETZ PRAY YOUR HUBBY DOESN'T DO THESE KIND OF WICKEDNESS BEHIND YOUR BACK
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by fregene: 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2011
heeeey, my dear tell the two husband that you are sleeping with them, that will help both husband to stop the act. Start a believing church and give your heart jesus and move on to christ.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by dapachez: 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2011
babe am not here to castigate or abuse you but you damn know what you are doing is wrong,please ask God for forgiveness and move out of the temptation zone,you know the implication or the consequence of this hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if only you knew. i know of a friend whose husband was sleeping with his own step sister in his matrimonial home and when his wife got to know all hell was broke loose and a marriage of two years with a kid crashed as the man pushed his wife out and decided to stay with his step sister,please retrace your steps and take a stand cos your future hangs in the balance
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by pwiz(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! wow OP i fink ur luking 4 director for ur script hapi searching.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Plutarch: 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2011
Buy one,get one free.SMH
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by amicdan(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2011
Super Story!, Attension seeker!, datz ma own opinion anyway. tongue
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Kilode1: 12:00am On Jan 21, 2011
The way some people confuse love with lust. . . lipsrsealed

Equilateral lover, Bro-in-Law cannot love you. He's incapable.

Bro-in-Law is fine with just bleeping you, your sister, your friends and maybe una unborn pikins too undecided

Anyway, like Madam Chaircover suggested, get a BF;

This problem, like most girlie problems, can be easily solved by a strong virile youngman. You don't even need to leave the house cheesy

Stop acting like one innocent 16 year old, you know you are a freak, share your talent with a good young man and the lust for bro-in-law will disappear!

This one na Hints Magazine stuff. . .Toni Kan will be proud.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Actionleap: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2011
3Triangle : First, you need to know that you cannot help yourself. Or how can one pull himself/herself out of a miry clay? Once a woman enter this mode of emotional slavery, she cannot get out except with God's help. Cleverly exhort money from this warped husbands to rent a place for yourself. You have lost all self-value. Just be smart for once andd stop being just a cunt.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Tunray: 12:27am On Jan 21, 2011
Hello poster,
The only way out is to receive into you the life and NATURE of God.
I have a lot to tell you.
Please send me ur email or phone at heroservices01@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) / Ideal Man (for the women)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65