Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? (2900 Views)

If You Are A Hermaphrodite (having Both Male And Female Sex Organ) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by lydee: 12:10am On Jan 21, 2011
what would you do if you meet a Hermaphrodite? lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 12:13am On Jan 21, 2011
please do not hate yourself, they have support groups for people like u
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by Osama10(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2011
ly-dee:

what would you do if you meet a Hermaphrodite? lipsrsealed

Take pictures of yourself and post it here for us to understand you properly. cool
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2011
osama, hmm i dont want u using he/she picture for late night,
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by Osama10(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

osama, hmm i dont want u using he/she picture for late night,

Don't worry you have cover. grin
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2011
lmaooo grin grin
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by CityRose(f): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2011
what is hermaphrodite? undecided
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2011
ok so what made u to start thinking about that @OP
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by CityRose(f): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2011
goodness me,what a picture shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
that girl sure don't have a problem when it comes to having se x,she don't need a man. undecided
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 12:29am On Jan 21, 2011
ermm, i will nyansh the hell outter it tongue
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by Osama10(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2011
CityRose:

goodness me,what a picture shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
that girl sure don't have a problem when it comes to having se x,she don't need a man. undecided

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2011
hmm she would still need a man, i dont thnk she can actually penetrate herself and get enjoyment,
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by Osama10(m): 12:30am On Jan 21, 2011
Hey, Mr Cork don reach here just now. shocked
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 12:30am On Jan 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ermm,  i will nyansh the hell outter it tongue

who did u have to tell? we already know , i heard in summer u like to even hang out with sheeps,
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by CityRose(f): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2011
yea she does need a man,but not hastily,she can still help herself out,whenever she wants. undecided
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 12:31am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib <<<<<<<< beautifull Hermaphrodite tongue
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 12:34am On Jan 21, 2011
F U CORK grin
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by CityRose(f): 12:35am On Jan 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

aminalib <<<<<<<< beautifull Hermaphrodite tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 12:38am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

F U CORK  grin

please do, please!!! tongue
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 12:39am On Jan 21, 2011
i know u want to just taste my man meat
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 12:43am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

errm which man? u aint gots NO man, dont lie!! undecided
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 12:45am On Jan 21, 2011
well since i am a hermor, then that means u want my man meat tongue
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 12:45am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

love to taste u, though  wink
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by 190: 12:46am On Jan 21, 2011
cock my man

how are you,
grin grin
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 12:46am On Jan 21, 2011
evidence, see, mr CORK GAy
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 12:51am On Jan 21, 2011
190:

cock my man

how are you,
grin grin

SHUT THA FOOOK UP U GAY PRIIICK!!! angry
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 12:52am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

evidence, see, mr CORK GAy

sweery how can i be gay when i want your punnny? duh!!undecided
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 12:53am On Jan 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

SHUT THA FOOOK UP U GAY PRIIICK!!! angry

i swear to god u are craazy, bipolar
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 12:55am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

Sweery i will see u next month when i come down to the USA, then we can copulate wink
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by Osama10(m): 12:55am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by aminalib(f): 1:02am On Jan 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sweery i will see u next month when i come down to the USA, then we can copulate wink

in wat dream
Re: Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? by MrCork17: 1:08am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

in wat dream

i aint gettin no punnny? wha theheck!! angry

(1) (2) (3)

Is He A Gold Digger? / A Priceless Wedding Invitation - (OK - NL - I Fixed IT!!!) / When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.