Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period? (3592 Views)

Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period? by Cosmass(f): 5:36am On Jan 21, 2011
I know that time of the month is close by and man! have i been eating like a pregnant woman, yet no satisfaction. Does it also happen to you, where you eat, eat and eat days/weeks before your period yet no satisfaction? And do you give in to those cravings all the time?
Re: Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period? by Blueice4re(f): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2011
YES, it happens to me monthly, eating and eating witout geting sactisfaction.I even went to see a doctor but he said is normal. so dont get scared.
Re: Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period? by afrobaby(f): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2011
REally, I never took note of it until dis month, we learn everyday sha
Re: Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period? by iice(f): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
Sometimes it coincides with my period.
Mostly i just get cravings out of the blue. Particular foods.
Re: Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period? by MissyB3(f): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2011
I haven't noticed. . . . I'll try to take note next month.
Re: Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period? by Cosmass(f): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I haven't noticed. . . . I'll try to take note next month.

afrobaby:

REally, I never took note of it until dis month, we learn everyday sha

Yeah pls try and do so. Sometimes, you'll think it's just regular hunger but you realize you keep going for more, more and more without any satisfaction lol

iice:

Sometimes it coincides with my period.
Mostly i just get cravings out of the blue. Particular foods.

Yeah it also happens to me but I mostly lose appetite during but gain more before.

Blueice4re:

YES, it happens to me monthly, eating and eating witout geting sactisfaction.I even went to see a doctor but he said is normal. so dont get scared.

Yeah at first I got scared lol 'cos I was just eating, eating, still craving for more and yet not satisfied so I asked some of my friends and checked online and saw it was normal. Phew smiley
Re: Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period? by Jenifa1: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2011
yea it happens.
Re: Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period? by marvelU(f): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
I haven't notice that

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going To Experience The Pain Of Hydrosalpinx? How To Cure Hydrosalpinx? / The Truth About "Toilet Infections" In Ladies / Help! Having Problems Breathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.