Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Schooling In Canada Lambton College - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schooling In Canada Lambton College (2531 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Schooling In Cyprus For International Students / Schooling In Canada Lambton College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schooling In Canada Lambton College by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2011
pls has any one been to that college want to do a professional i.t course with job placement duration is 1 yr can i settle permantly in canada thru dis channel the cost is around 18000 and i have 2 milla what are the job prospect for i.t
Re: Schooling In Canada Lambton College by mikkyangel(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hey why not check out the Canadian Education fair dt will come up on 3rd-5th of february at federal palace hotel,(if u come with ur credencials original and photocopies,u get admission on the spot without paying for application fee which is approximately 15000 naira) and 1st- 3rd of feb at Abuja.Lambton college dem too like money,other canadian colleges will giv u same course for btw 10,000- 11500 dollars, so i"d advice u too look else where.Besides them application fee of 200 dollars is way too much compaired to other colleges which is btw 75 dollars to 120 dollars, and they dont hv a consistent calender. Check Conestoga college for dsame programe, COOMPUTER APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT, its comes with a 4month paid internship, And dont worry about permanent residency, as long as u school in canada for more than 8months,be it university or college u are qualified to apply,
Re: Schooling In Canada Lambton College by untainted: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2011
mikkyangel:

Hey why not check out the Canadian Education fair dt will come up on 3rd-5th of february at federal palace hotel,(if u come with your credencials original and photocopies,u get admission on the spot without paying for application fee which is approximately 15000 naira) and 1st- 3rd of feb at Abuja.Lambton college dem too like money,other canadian colleges will giv u same course for btw 10,000- 11500 dollars, so i"d advice u too look else where.Besides them application fee of 200 dollars is way too much compaired to other colleges which is btw 75 dollars to 120 dollars, and they dont hv a consistent calender. Check Conestoga college for dsame programe, COOMPUTER APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT, its comes with a 4month paid internship, And dont worry about permanent residency, as long as u school in canada for more than 8months,be it university or college u are qualified to apply,
where in Abuja please?
Thanks
Re: Schooling In Canada Lambton College by mikkyangel(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
Abuja Sheraton Hotel and Towers
       Ladi Kwali Way, Maitama, Abuja

Date: Monday 31st January - Tuesday 1st February 2011
       Time: 9:00am- 4pm.
       Gate fee: 1500

I sent mail to Humber college 2weeks ago and they have responded 3times,with the last mail advising me to come with my credencials (original and photocpy) for on the spot admision with no application fee. So this saves me approximately 20k,  on application fee(75 dollars) and mailing (EMS speed post)

1 Like

Re: Schooling In Canada Lambton College by chigo4u: 12:19am On Feb 01, 2011
^^^ no tuition fee in canada? Like seriously? Do you mean it? Please am interested. I stay in ph but i will like to study info tech if its possible. Can u help me? You contact me on chigoiyke2000@yahoo.com. Am waiting pls
Re: Schooling In Canada Lambton College by untainted: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
mikkyangel:

Abuja Sheraton Hotel and Towers
Ladi Kwali Way, Maitama, Abuja

Date: Monday 31st January - Tuesday 1st February 2011
Time: 9:00am- 4pm.
Gate fee: 1500

I sent mail to Humber college 2weeks ago and they have responded 3times,with the last mail advising me to come with my credencials (original and photocpy) for on the spot admision with no application fee. So this saves me approximately 20k, on application fee(75 dollars) and mailing (EMS speed post)

sorry please, when did 75$ become N20k?
Re: Schooling In Canada Lambton College by DisGuy: 3:24am On Feb 02, 2011
untainted:

sorry please, when did 75$ become N20k?

on application fee(75 dollars) and mailing (EMS speed post)

Hope you guys are also considering the cost of accommodation and not just tuition fees

(1) (Reply)

You! Naija Man Overseas: Yes, You, Why Go To Naija And Pretend To Be Rich? / Kindly Assist With A List Of Credible Dv Visa Lottery Agents In Lagos / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.