Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Hyena Men - Gadawan Kura - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hyena Men - Gadawan Kura (5037 Views)

Tales By Grand Pa: Why Lion's Hate Hyena's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hyena Men - Gadawan Kura by carlsee: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2011
Hi Everyone I am doing my dissertation on this series of photographs, by Pieter Hugo, of a group of animal handlers in Nigeria. To assist in my analysis of the photo's I welcome everyones views and comments on the images. I am especially interested in the views of people who live in Nigeria.

Thanks Carl

Re: The Hyena Men - Gadawan Kura by savanaha: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2011
Now people with hyenas as pets have balls. These animals can crush even human bones and there are children sitting on them. That is amazing!!!
Re: The Hyena Men - Gadawan Kura by carlsee: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2011
Yeah right Savanah they are not going to be easy pets to handle!

(1) (Reply)

Memories Of My Days In 100 Level / The Incarnate / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mum Reacts To Allegations Of Using Witchcraft On Son’s Girlf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.