Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29908 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Dalby(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2011
Why is it so difficult for us to make our points without resulting to insulting others cry cry cry
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Orton10(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
^

Sometimes ones point are better disseminated vat way undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by lektop2011: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2011
Waoh, this is a funny issue, anyway no matter the situation a man must not hit a lady even if she's the one that hit's him first, guyz or what's ur view over this. pls let me know whatz up.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2011
Read the thread lol.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by roymary: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
Bitchy angry girls should not be beaten but tied and locked up in a dumpster.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ifele(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2011
Yeah thats it. It is ok for a man to hit a woman if she hit him first. Its self defense.period.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by AUTOKING: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2011
it is better to be feared than to be loved.

People only behave themselves when they are aware of the inescapable consequences of their actions.

As for me my wife won't be Mad enough to slap me.She knows what follows ,
it is called"Volcanic Eruption"
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Creamish(f): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2011
. . .Real men would never hit a woman back unless genuinely its a life or death situation. (e.g female assassin) undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2011
Where have you been heffa? I been looking for you high and low! Welcome back!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
Creamish:

. . .Real men would never hit a woman back unless genuinely its a life or death situation. (e.g female assassin) undecided

Do real women hit their husbands first?

In order not to be hit, Don't hit anyone
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
Hereeeeeeeee come the women beaters!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by polandlady: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2011
My daughter posted a nude picture of herself to this site http://www.photochat.tk , and I tried to warn her only that she tell me that she wan to become a celebrity
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by WackyJ1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
Creamish:

. . .Real men would never hit a woman back unless genuinely its a life or death situation. (e.g female assassin)  undecided  
Why must being a real man be determined by whether he hit a woman or not. Why is it that when it comes to this particular issue, Women admit their soft and weaker nature.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2011
Where are the man hitters that dont want to be hit?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^ the very thought of it defies logic. But women aren't logical beings to begin with so. . .
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
I see the women beaters having lunch.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrCork17: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
Slapppping (((ok))))) wink

Punchinggg (((not really ok)))) undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrCork17: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
but on a serious note, sometime, women need to be kept in line, true story!! wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by koolchicco: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2011
2buff:

^^ the very thought of it defies logic. But they aren't logical beings to begin with so. . .

You've said it all.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chic2pimp(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2011
The words "Real Man" has been so much on NL it has actually lost it's meaning(that is if it ever had one in the first place)
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Sagamite(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2011
chic2pimp:

The words "Real Man" has been so much on NL it has actually lost it's meaning(that is if it ever had one in the first place)

I don't understand what the term denotes.

So men that are not Real Men are hermaphrodites? grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2011
I'm tired of this topic already.
All your women fighters, Yes we will beat women who hit us. What can you do about it, absolutely nothing, afterall you know where the exit is. Now shoo and move on.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2011
Then prepare to get your arse shot because not all women are punks.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^^ You are just a thug. You think everything is hitting a guy in the balls? I pity your husband o. And I pity you when he reacts cos Igbo men are very strong.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
And a gun with some bullets are very strong. Now what?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
Nothing. Goodluck
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2011
That the name of my gun! How you know?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chic2pimp(m): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2011
Sagamite:

I don't understand what the term denotes.

Me Neither. However one thing is certain, It is often used by ladies when they want the Guys to take note of their post.
Sagamite:
So men that are not Real Men are hermaphrodites?  grin
Beats me too ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Sagamite(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2011
chic2pimp:

Me Neither. However one thing is certain, It is often used by ladies when they went the Guys to take note of their post.

More like when they want him to feel inadequate when he does not agree with their bias argument. Usually the arguments that entails giving some kind of advantage to women. Advantages that ridicule all the principles of the Equality we thought some of them wanted and use as fighting tool against something that is an advantage to men. undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Pweety4me(f): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2011
It's never ok, 4 any1 to hit anybody!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.