Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Asian Women - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Asian Women (2138 Views)

Asian Girl From Australia / Petite Asian Lady Interested For Companionship / Uk Asian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asian Women by romecorp: 3:03am On Jan 22, 2011
nowadays I see black guys with asian women which one are most likely to date a black guy ?
I found out the ones most open are
- filipino
-cambodian
Re: Asian Women by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 22, 2011
Do you want to date one?
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2011
yes why not they are cute
Re: Asian Women by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2011
I didn't say you shouldn't. I just ask a question

Good luck
Re: Asian Women by Dabss(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
@ OP
WHATS SO WRONG WITH THAT?
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 3:35am On Jan 23, 2011
@rokiatu I am going to try one by the way which one is you in your picture ?
Re: Asian Women by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 23, 2011
I will leave that to ur imagination tongue just kidding am the one in the blue dress
Re: Asian Women by Dabss(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2011
collection of U babes
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2011
@ rokiatu cute dear , and who is the one with the white shirt ?
Re: Asian Women by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 24, 2011
My friend.

P.s she is wearing a dress
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 5:47am On Jan 25, 2011
@ rokiatu ahahahah why did you change that picture ? your friend is cute but i can't see her now .
Re: Asian Women by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 25, 2011
LOL sorry I change my profile pic pretty quickly. It seems like you like her?  grin

It may interest you to know that she is on this forum. She hasn't been active in a while though.
Re: Asian Women by steve13(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2011
Rr
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 5:35am On Jan 27, 2011
@rokiatu of course i like the way she looks it does not necessarily mean that i like her , i'll have to chat with before i decide, but she is cute who is she here ?
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 5:36am On Jan 27, 2011
@ steve 101 lol it is a forum share your experience, what happened with her ? where was she from ? it seems like nationality counts too
Re: Asian Women by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 27, 2011
Sexyleamon
Re: Asian Women by steve13(m): 6:18am On Jan 27, 2011
My afair with the asian lady took place in malaysia in 2007,I was living there then,I met her on line she is from jakarta indonesia and we started chating ever day every night luckly for us her company send her to malaysia and that was it,she came,rent an apartment and we started fully until we were living together in. My place,I will do the cooking,clean the house. And all she will do is to be wearing bra n pants waiting for me to be tru so that we go in to the bedroom,at a point I became afraid to go into my own room,if we make love 5 times a night she will be grumbling and calling me names and telling me am not man enough,many times she will be at work and will call me honey please are u home pls am coming I won't take ya time much plssss just once,my people see me see wahala oo some times she go dey for room dey call and I will shout AM NOT COMING cos every night for that I year its 5 times,6 times and I was loosing weight,she claim to love me soo much infact she speaks with my sister on the phone every time,my people one day as she went to work I took a leave to and friends place in down town, she called me. Hmmm begged me ,noway I left,the apartment was funished so I ask her to be paying the rent or vacate there and she started paying ,still there till today,we chat every time cos am in lagos now,I dont even see her if I go dere.
Re: Asian Women by Jenifa1: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2011
steve_101:

My afair with the asian lady took place in malaysia in 2007,I was living there then,I met her on line she is from jakarta indonesia and we started chating ever day every night luckly for us her company send her to malaysia and that was it,she came,rent an apartment and we started fully until we were living together in. My place,I will do the cooking,clean the house. And all she will do is to be wearing bra n pants waiting for me to be tru so that we go in to the bedroom,at a point I became afraid to go into my own room,if we make love 5 times a night she will be grumbling and calling me names and telling me am not man enough,many times she will be at work and will call me honey please are u home pls am coming I won't take ya time much plssss just once,my people see me see wahala oo some times she go dey for room dey call and I will shout AM NOT COMING cos every night for that I year its 5 times,6 times and I was loosing weight,she claim to love me soo much infact she speaks with my sister on the phone every time,my people one day as she went to work I took a leave to and friends place in down town, she called me. Hmmm begged me ,noway I left,the apartment was funished so I ask her to be paying the rent or vacate there and she started paying ,still there till today,we chat every time cos am in lagos now,I dont even see her if I go dere.

lwkmd
Re: Asian Women by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2011
steve_101:

Oh my days, thanks manh you made my day grin grin
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
lol steve seems like that woman had a higher libido than you, I have heard that indonesian ladies love sex a lot so you should be prepare when you date one grin and besides I don't see anything dramatic I mean, besides the fact that she had a princess-syndrom did she have a nice personality ?
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 12:07am On Jan 30, 2011
@steve101 how old was she ?
Re: Asian Women by steve13(m): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2011
29 then.
Re: Asian Women by steve13(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2011
And I forgot to mention that she's a lawyer by profession .
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2011
it seems like not only filipino women but indonesian ladies are horni
Re: Asian Women by MsPotato(f): 2:33am On Sep 05, 2011
romecorp:

nowadays I see black guys with asian women which one are most likely to date a black guy ?
I found out the ones most open are
- filipino
-cambodian

Sure they are. Infact they are the majority ones that are willing to do anything to leave their country! grin

steve_101:

So because of this one Indonesian lady, you now claim that the entire Asian women sucks right? Well good for you and I hope you keep thinking that way and I hope you spread this good news to other African man out there [s](exclude those whom got married and have kids with Asian women that is)[/s] cheesy

And Im sorry but u are a sucker in bed. For you to last 5 minutes? mehnnn. . . You must have sucked big time embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 3:25am On Sep 05, 2011
ms potato are u an asian ? ,
and i think you're right he must have been really bad in bed, he got a dream woman , five times anight damn that will empty my balls all the time wonderful tongue
Re: Asian Women by MsPotato(f): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2011
romecorp:

ms potato are u an asian ? ,
and i think you're right he must have been really bad in bed, he got a dream woman , five times anight damn that will empty my balls all the time wonderful tongue

Yes I am Asian and I dont believe all Asians are like what Mr 1 minute man claims us to be. Its like calling all Nigerian drug pushers and scammers now isnt that generalizing? undecided
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2011
ms. potato , i agree with you , i like you already , and about my topic what do u think ?
Re: Asian Women by MsPotato(f): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2011
U are right about Filipinos and Cambian's being open. And so are the Thailand's., trust me, most of these people prefer to leave their country so they are almost all very open to relationships. Most even would want Old men ooo. They dont care as long as you can provide for them. The Thailand even take it as a dream come true to marry a foreignor no matter how ugly is he or old is he. smiley
Re: Asian Women by romecorp: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2011
Ms potato looking for a provider is ALL WOMEN THING , women all over the world look for money/status/security even here in the USA they do that even though they are in capitalistic where they can work , they still judge men base on these criteria.
But do they find black guys attractive nonetheless ?
Re: Asian Women by MMM2(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2011
undecided
Re: Asian Women by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
all of them  grin
but unfortunately they have to deal with
social stigmas so they avoid dating black men.

check this out.  undecided undecided

[flash=600,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHEfxIceaSg?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

this is why many of them refrain from intermarrying blacks UNLESS they are
themselves born or raised in predominately black countries (usually the caribbean).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol (laugh out loud) With Lola! / Hookup Request / Jamaican Interested In Dating A African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.