Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! (8880 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Casting Money At Pastors' Feet In The Name Of Receiving Financial Blessings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by IdiAmin2(m): 4:58am On Jan 22, 2011
BE ONE OF THE 8500!!!!!!!
In April 2010, EIWM took possession of a Dassault Falcon 900 B. It is named The Weapon of Prosperity II (The Citation III that EIWM currently own is called The Weapon of Prosperity I). This aircraft is a weapon to destroy poverty in the Body of Christ by allowing my team and I to take this message of prosperity to the four corners of the earth.

There are so many people around the earth that know Jesus died for their sins (2 Corinthians 5:17), but don’t know that Jesus also died for their prosperity (2 Corinthians 8:9). God has given me a mandate to take this unique and rare anointing around the world to break the bondage of poverty. I’m also a pastor of a local church. The Weapon of Prosperity II allows me to do both assignments with efficiency and with the greatest amount of affect.

On my way to see this aircraft, the Lord spoke to me and this is what He said:

God: “This plane will be a DIVINE MARK in your ministry! You have been patient, so now your time has come!“

Me: “God, I’ll go anywhere you want me to go!”

God: “REALIZE THIS: I am sending you to the nations with a special Word from me. Get Ready! Big doors are about to open supernaturally. All that you have preached is about to begin to start manifesting. You’ve been faithful over your small jets. Now I am about to give you a bigger one. So receive it as a “Gift With A Mission! GET READY TO RECEIVE!

Immediately, I knew that plane was now apart of the Kingdom of God.

God told me what amount to put down on the loan. I had more than that but I have learned to obey God. So I put that amount down along with the debt free Weapon of Prosperity I (The Citation III that EIWM currently owns).

I didn’t know why God didn’t want me to put more money down on the aircraft until spending time with Him in prayer about it. Now I know why God wanted me to put down a certain amount. With the economy in the condition that it’s in, those that know the laws of sowing and reaping are looking for good soil to plant seed. The mission of the Weapon of Prosperity II makes taking part in this debt cancellation a good place to sow seed.

Matthew 13:8

But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

There was a balance of $8.5 million dollars on the loan. If 8500 people give $1000, that would pay the loan off. There are 8058 spots (This number will change daily!) left to get in on this opportunity to sow into the debt cancellation of the Weapon of Prosperity II. 442 people have already committed to this project. If you are one of the 8500, you will have seed in good ground ready to receive a harvest.

Here’s the wonderful news! You can give it all at once or pledge the amount you want to give. I’m allowing pledges because it gives everyone a chance to get involved. You may have never given a large seed, but here is your opportunity! On top of that, the deadline for pledge completion is 24 months from the date you pledge. That’s 2 years from now!

That means, if you pledge $1000, you can sow into The Weapon of Prosperity II with only $41.66/month and as each month passes you will have significant seed in the ground. You don’t have to stop at $1000. If you want to give more, you can. Look at the examples below:

If I pledge : The monthly breakdown is

$1000 $41.66/month
$1250 $52.08/month
$1500 $62.50/month
$2000 $83.33/month
$2500 $104.16/month
$5000 $208.33/month
$7500 $312.5/month
$10000 $416.66/month
$15000 $625/month
$20000 $833.33/month

I want to use this giving opportunity to train my partners in receiving! Once again, I’m allowing pledges to give you a chance to give towards this debt cancellation, which puts you in a position to receive. A harvest needs 2 things: good soil and seed!

I already know what’s going to happen to you! As soon as you purpose in your heart to give, God will begin to send seed to your hands. That’s 2 Corinthians 9:7-10. It reads:

7Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

8And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

9(As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.

10Now He (God) that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink

Once you begin to put that seed in the ground, God will start you on a process of multiplication of seed and fruit (results). Some of you will complete your pledge before the 24-month deadline! If you pledged already and have finished your pledge, you may want to pledge again.

As soon as you point your focus on what God wants, He begins to point His focus on what you want. There will be wonderfully strange ways God begins to put seed into your hands. I’m excited to begin hearing about these adventures in faith. As I said earlier, I want to use this giving opportunity to train you how to receive. I’ll send you a confession that I want you to say at least 3x’s daily. This will cause your thoughts to be right and eliminate every thought that doesn’t agree with your increase. You will begin to see increase immediately because God will begin to send the money your way to fulfill your commitments and cause you to increase!

To join the movement, you can submit your pledge below!

Blessings on Your Life,

Dr. Leroy Thompson Sr.

http://exministries./2010/10/02/dr-leroy-thompson-wants-to-give-you-an-opportunity-to-help-pay-for-another-jet/

Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by free123: 6:34am On Jan 22, 2011
This is disgusting
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by congoshine(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2011
Unbelievable !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by IdiAmin2(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2011
THIS PART WHERE HE IS HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH GOD IS FUNNY !!!
It's not the Spirit of God talking to him, it's his father Satan, the father of lies
grin-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God: “This plane will be a DIVINE MARK in your ministry! You have been patient, so now your time has come!“

Me:  “God, I’ll go anywhere you want me to go!”

God:  “REALIZE THIS:  I am sending you to the nations with a special Word from me. Get Ready!  Big doors are about to open supernaturally. All that you have preached is about to begin to start manifesting. You’ve been faithful over your small jets.  Now I am about to give you a bigger one.  So receive it as a “Gift With A Mission! GET READY TO RECEIVE!

God told me what amount to put down on the loan.  I had more than that but I have learned to obey God.  So I put that amount down along with the debt free Weapon of Prosperity I (The Citation III that EIWM currently owns).
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by Enigma(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2011
i know that "Dr" Leroy Thompson is a "pastor" but does anyone doubt that he is alo a disgusting thief?

Let us see what the "touch not my anointed" MOG defenders have to say about this!

Meanwhile anyone who wants to see how far apart from Christianity is the teaching of "Dr" Leroy Thompson should google "money cometh" and in particular search for the related videos.
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by savanaha: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2011
And people pretend only Nigerians do 419. This man is so proud of his that he bought a plane to celebrate his fraudulent feat
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by alexleo(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2011
If this story is true, then children of God should watch it because this is part of the fufilment of the end time prophecies. How can pastors be so greedy and so money conscious, Deceiving men? Is this not similar to the kind of rubbish we heard about chris(t) Embassy cross over night service where they charged gate fee to worship God? This is silly yet i know some foolish christians man woshippers support this rubbish.
God save us from wolves in sheep clothen.
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by IdiAmin2(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2011
There was a balance of $8.5 million dollars on the loan. If 8500 people give $1000, that would pay the loan off. There are 8058 spots (This number will change daily!) left to get in on this opportunity to sow into the debt cancellation of the Weapon of Prosperity II. 442 people have already committed to this project. If you are one of the 8500, you will have seed in good ground ready to receive a harvest.

I can assure you 99% of the so called 442 committed are blacks. I can't understand why black people keep falling for this kind of foolishness. Even people in the world without God can see this guy is running a scam.

Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by Zikkyy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2011
Idi-Amin:

This aircraft is a weapon to destroy poverty in the Body of Christ by allowing my team and I to take this message of prosperity to the four corners of the earth.

grin grin When is he coming to Nigeria. This is just the plane solution to our economic problem. GEJ should sack his economic advisers if they cant get this plane to touch down in Abuja or Lagos airport.  grin

Idi-Amin:

God has given me a mandate to take this unique and rare anointing around the world to break the bondage of poverty.

This plane is anointed. You provoke the anointing just by looking at the picture.   grin  grin
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by Joagbaje(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2011
i know that "Dr"  Leroy  Thompson is a "pastor" but does anyone doubt that he is alo a disgusting thief?

Let us see what the "touch not my anointed" MOG defenders have to say about this!

Meanwhile anyone who wants to see how far apart from Christianity is the teaching of "Dr" Leroy Thompson should google "money cometh"  and in particular search for the related videos.

Does the talking change anything? It is prayers that changes things. I will rather pray for MOG against error and distractions than  sit down and be talking about them and fall into condemnation.

What We were asked to do is pray for ministers.

Hebrews 13:18
18 Pray for us. We are sure that we have a clear conscience and desire to live honorably in every way.

What God asked us not to do is judge ministers.

Romans 14:4
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. 

We have neglected the one assignment God gave us to do and we are busy doing what he said not to do. Judging and busybody. We shall do well when we focus attention on the one God asked us to do which is to pray for minister. A minister may fall into error because no one is praying for him.

1 Thessalonians 5:25
25 Brethren, pray for us.
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by SirJohn(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2011
These men are not 'Men of God' they are men of their own bellies; They should be treated just like any other crook.
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by harakiri(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2011
What's the big deal? The only difference between him and the other thieves calling themselves men of god is that he's showing the world a clearer picture of what religion is all about. . .which is making profits!

I will not be surprised to see an army of half-wits who will come and defend this thief's position.

When will these religious zombies unplug from the matrix?
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by Joagbaje(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2011
If a man has done crook work , the law should take action on him. But if the law has no evidence of crook activities. We shouldn't be the law. But if the man has don something against the church, there is a structure in the body of christ to deal with it. . But if the man has done something against God. Lets leave God to do his work .   The bible is rich on all topics except we don't study it. A man that God has not called can not last .Every tree Jesus has not planted will die. We may just be fighting God without knowing .

Matthew 15:13
13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Matthew 3:10
10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by SirJohn(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2011
Joagbaje:

If a man has done crook work , the law should take action on him. But if the law has no evidence of crook activities. We shouldn't be the law. But if the man has don something against the church, there is a structure in the body of christ to deal with it. . But if the man has done something against God. Lets leave God to do his work . The bible is rich on all topics except we don't study it. A man that God has not called can not last .Every tree Jesus has not planted will die. We may just be fighting God without knowing .

Matthew 15:13
13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Matthew 3:10
10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Organised crookery like the type practised by these men are not easy to fish out for obvious reasons. the folks being scammed are loyal faithfuls who would argue like you that these men are honest but we know better and thank God for mass media cheesy
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by Joagbaje(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^^
Will you do the work of the holy spirit? why dont you follow the scripture . I pray for ministers do you? . God didn't ask us to judge them.If s man says God tell him so and so. Is it not between him and The God? Christ knows how to purge the church. Besides The judgement day is there. Can a man escape God?

I'm not justifying crook activities, I only advocate we follow biblical principles . There is no bible base for all these talk talk we do. It dissent give honour to christ's body.
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by SirJohn(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
The difference between me and you is that I do not see them as Men of God, but you seem to take any smooth talker wearing a suit as a minister. lets call a spade a spade.

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity
[color=#990000][/color]

Philippians 3:17-19
Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by IdiAmin2(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2011
Joagbaje:

^^^^
Will you do the work of the holy spirit? why dont you follow the scripture . I pray for ministers do you? . God didn't ask us to judge them.If s man says God tell him so and so. Is it not between him and The God? Christ knows how to purge the church. Besides The judgement day is there. Can a man escape God?

I'm not justifying crook activities, I only advocate we follow biblical principles . There is no bible base for all these talk talk we do. It dissent give honour to christ's body.
Mr. Agbaje clearly one of the 'Touch not the Lord's anointed'; 'Let's just pray, we should not judge' people. Once the 'Man of satan God' speaks, their thinking faculty goes out of the window grin because when the 'Man of God' says somethings, they take it like 'the almighty' himself has spoken.
Anyway, as you say, let us just pray for the man grin
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by Enigma(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2011
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by petres007(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2011
Idi-Amin:

Okay. . . I think this was the part I got to. . . and heard a rib crack grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by IdiAmin2(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
Leroy should practise what he preaches. Why doesn't Leroy just stand in front of the jet, touch the nose of the aircraft and shout: MONEY COMETH !!!!! so that the $8.5 million can just drop out of the sky grin grin grin
You know why he won't do that? Because he knows IT DOESN'T WORK !!!

Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by petres007(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2011
That video message was disgusting!!!!  shocked shocked shocked

What a shame  cry
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by Zodiac61(m): 1:29am On Jan 23, 2011
You guys protest too much. Do I detect envy from those who criticise "dr." "Pastor" Thompson's good fortune??
Do you not believe in the words of the "Good" book
Well, he does and see where it got him.
The moral of the story is - you want a private jet, become a conman, sorry, crook, sorry, I mean pastor, MOG, Iman etc.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by blacksta(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2011
419 In action

Thank God i have learnt to read my bible and Pray to God directly. The bible tells me that Christ resides in me thus i dont need any intermediary to see God.
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by IdiAmin2(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWM5D9UVF4Q

check out this video link. How can this be of God Blind black people, you are being pimped!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by IdiAmin2(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2011
Ezekiel 22:28 (King James Version)

28And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.

Ezekiel 22:28 (New Living Translation)

28 And your prophets cover up for them by announcing false visions and making lying predictions. They say, ‘My message is from the Sovereign Lord,’ when the Lord hasn’t spoken a single word to them.

Idi-Amin:

BE ONE OF THE 8500!!!!!!!
In April 2010, EIWM took possession of a Dassault Falcon 900 B.  It is named The Weapon of Prosperity II (The Citation III that EIWM currently own is called The Weapon of Prosperity I).  This aircraft is a weapon to destroy poverty in the Body of Christ by allowing my team and I to take this message of prosperity to the four corners of the earth.

There are so many people around the earth that know Jesus died for their sins (2 Corinthians 5:17), but don’t know that Jesus also died for their prosperity (2 Corinthians 8:9).  God has given me a mandate to take this unique and rare anointing around the world to break the bondage of poverty.  I’m also a pastor of a local church.  The Weapon of Prosperity II allows me to do both assignments with efficiency and with the greatest amount of affect.

On my way to see this aircraft, the Lord spoke to me and this is what He said:

Me:  “God, I’ll go anywhere you want me to go!”

God:  “REALIZE THIS:  I am sending you to the nations with a special Word from me. Get Ready!  Big doors are about to open supernaturally. All that you have preached is about to begin to start manifesting. You’ve been faithful over your small jets.  Now I am about to give you a bigger one.  So receive it as a “Gift With A Mission! GET READY TO RECEIVE!

God told me what amount to put down on the loan.  I had more than that but I have learned to obey God.  So I put that amount down along with the debt free Weapon of Prosperity I (The Citation III that EIWM currently owns).

I didn’t know why God didn’t want me to put more money down on the aircraft until spending time with Him in prayer about it.  Now I know why God wanted me to put down a certain amount.  With the economy in the condition that it’s in, those that know the laws of sowing and reaping are looking for good soil to plant seed.  The mission of the Weapon of Prosperity II makes taking part in this debt cancellation a good place to sow seed.

Matthew 13:8

But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

There was a balance of $8.5 million dollars on the loan.  If 8500 people give $1000, that would pay the loan off.  There are 8058 spots (This number will change daily!) left to get in on this opportunity to sow into the debt cancellation of the Weapon of Prosperity II. 442 people have already committed to this project.   If you are one of the 8500, you will have seed in good ground ready to receive a harvest.

Here’s the wonderful news!  You can give it all at once or pledge the amount you want to give.  I’m allowing pledges because it gives everyone a chance to get involved. You may have never given a large seed, but here is your opportunity! On top of that, the deadline for pledge completion is 24 months from the date you pledge.  That’s 2 years from now!

That means, if you pledge $1000, you can sow into The Weapon of Prosperity II with only $41.66/month and as each month passes you will have significant seed in the ground.  You don’t have to stop at $1000.  If you want to give more, you can.  Look at the examples below:

If I pledge :               The monthly breakdown is

$1000 $41.66/month
$1250 $52.08/month
$1500 $62.50/month
$2000 $83.33/month
$2500 $104.16/month
$5000 $208.33/month
$7500 $312.5/month
$10000 $416.66/month
$15000 $625/month
$20000 $833.33/month

I want to use this giving opportunity to train my partners in receiving!  Once again, I’m allowing pledges to give you a chance to give towards this debt cancellation, which puts you in a position to receive. A harvest needs 2 things: good soil and seed!

I already know what’s going to happen to you!  As soon as you purpose in your heart to give, God will begin to send seed to your hands. That’s 2 Corinthians 9:7-10. It reads:

7Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

8And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

9(As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.

10Now He (God) that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink

Once you begin to put that seed in the ground, God will start you on a process of multiplication of seed and fruit (results). Some of you will complete your pledge before the 24-month deadline!  If you pledged already and have finished your pledge,  you may want to pledge again.

As soon as you point your focus on what God wants, He begins to point His focus on what you want.  There will be wonderfully strange ways God begins to put seed into your hands.  I’m excited to begin hearing about these adventures in faith. As I said earlier, I want to use this giving opportunity to train you how to receive.  I’ll send you a confession that I want you to say at least 3x’s daily.  This will cause your thoughts to be right and eliminate every thought that doesn’t agree with your increase.  You will begin to see increase immediately because God will begin to send the money your way to fulfill your commitments and cause you to increase!

To join the movement, you can submit your pledge below!

Blessings on Your Life,

Dr. Leroy Thompson Sr.

http://exministries./2010/10/02/dr-leroy-thompson-wants-to-give-you-an-opportunity-to-help-pay-for-another-jet/

Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by LoveKing(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2011
kai this guy na proper ole buruku. wat a pity
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by IdiAmin2(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOF21DjHyI

This guys have programmed people's minds into thinking giving money to them will rain money down from heaven
If you look in this video above, you noticed foolish black people putting money into this love-vendor's hand because they have been 'TRAINED'. Even Leroy said in the video that his people are trained. This kind of gospel has destroyed lives and family.
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by OgaMadam(f): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2011
another inventive begging scheme

on TBN they asked people to put TBN as a beneficiary of their estates should they pass on angry

the nerve

i dont know if you notice they all seem to get better and cleverer and even turn into mathematicians and accountants,
"if you give 1 000 it will be 41.66 per month" or the latest i heard was

"there are 132 countries in the world, (yes were else but TBN) and if each country gave 1 dollar it would -"
i couldnt even go into details, the calculations were complex!

wow is all i can say
Re: Sow $1000 Into Leroy Thompson's New Private Jet For Financial Blessings ! by OgaMadam(f): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2011

Wonderful in every sense of the word. Nowadays planes even join kingdoms.

dizzgusting

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? / Miracleln February Happens Once In Every 823yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.