Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat (48561 Views)

is etisalat sharing free data ?(screenshot) / Glo Is Now The Cheapest Network With 10/min / Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by WackyJ1(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2011
Some body should compare the packages side by side so that we can make a choice
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by JUO(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2011
wait o, see the difference
1. etisalat get free data bundle
2. free credit on received calls. you can use it to call any network in nigeria
3. 600 seconds every week

check am now, unbeatable
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2011
I think we should give Kudos to etisalat. This is a network that came barely a couple of year ago and they are competing favourably with all the old networks. I use MTN and Etisalat but prefer etisalat. Reasons-
1. Cheap call rate to any network of ur choice.
2. Cheaper text to any network.
3. Free 600 sec every weep to U& me number.
4. Free national credits every day to any network(1min for every 3min call received). Meaning i can call anybody without recharging.
5. 10% credit for every recharge.
6. There customers care responds almost immediately whilst mtn never respond even in 30hrs.
7. Their network is everywhere that i wonder if they use satellites. I have not seen any of their mask and i their network was all over my village even where u cannot find any other network.
8. They send me numbers that tried me even when my phone was switched off.
9. They dont disturb me with fraudulent text msg.
10. They never still my credit.
11. They brought the innovations that other networks are now imitating.
I know how much i have spent on mtn and they have never giving me any freebies. They would instead look for ways to further defraud me. I wish i could have a break from all their fraudulent text msgs.
I must commend etisalat. They are full of surprises.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by ola20: 10:26am On Jan 26, 2011
@kenis I think we should give Kudos to etisalat. This is a network that came barely a couple of year ago and they are competing favourably with all the old networks. I use MTN and Etisalat but prefer etisalat. Reasons-
1. Cheap call rate to any network of your choice.
4. Free national credits every day to any network(1min for every 3min call received). Meaning i can call anybody without recharging.
6. There customers care responds almost immediately whilst mtn never respond even in 30hrs.
7. Their network is everywhere that i wonder if they use satellites. I have not seen any of their mask and i their network was all over my village even where u cannot find any other network.
I know how much i have spent on mtn and they have never giving me any freebies. They would instead look for ways to further defraud me. I wish i could have a break from all their fraudulent text msgs.

my guy u are right,well done
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by marcus1234: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2011
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Donmeca(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2011
From vincent_09
See wetin poverty don cause 4 naija. Some of una no know maths when una de sch but becos of #30 difference u want kill urself yet una de fail d simple maths. How 64/12 tk give u 6.3 But guy u toooo dull!

Bros na u dull pass. u no even fit read post (written in the simplest of English language) and u are calling pple dull on account of "their lack of arithmetic skills" For ur info, 64/12 gives us 5.33 then, he added the first minute and arrived at 6.33. 5.33+1=6.33.

Now, have u learnt simple English and Maths? na ur type still dey fail WAEC and NECO after six attempts (when ur mates go don become medical doctors)
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by andyanders: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2011
@supereagle

THANKS FOR THAT. WILL TRY IT OUT
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by augustborn: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2011
but the worst in term of call quality!!!
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by ogbongzky(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2011
kenis:

I think we should give Kudos to etisalat. This is a network that came barely a couple of year ago and they are competing favourably with all the old networks. I use MTN and Etisalat but prefer etisalat. Reasons-
1. Cheap call rate to any network of your choice.

Correct**

I am also still wondering how Etisalat transmit their signals ooo. someone told me they partnered with MTN by placing their devices on MTN masts, not sure of this though
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by oge4real(f): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2011
Airtel is the cheapest handsdown.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by rabzy: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2011
I changed from Glo to airtel and i have enjoyed them immensely, but you have to make upto like 150 - 200 naira calls or more to really get the benefit and some days you don't really do, so they cart away their N36 for 1st minute.

I read today, etisalat is out with 25k per sec and with N5 daily charge, so that makes it quite cheap and you don't have to try and make several calls to balance out like Airtel,

Then MTN is out with Magic number, with N250 monthly charge you can call a particular number 24/7 absolutely free, i have an MTn sim already, am thinking of getting another sim, to call freely the two women that matters most in life, thats going to reduce my call cost by close to 70%,

Its getting crazier and am loving it,
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by rabzy: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2011
plz guyz,

Does glo infinito work in Lagos too or just some parts of the country.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by mrofficial(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^ Nationwide. Ur question is a funny one though.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by WackyJ1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
Somebody answer this. Is the 36naira collected by airtel for every 1st minute of every call? Or is it for the first minute of the first call?
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by passion007: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
N36 is for d first minute of the day's calls.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by TeadroTec: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by GurusForum: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
The cheapest for calls is Airtel. No more, no less.

Then, if you have a wife, special girlfriend to call,
better use MTN Magic Number. It's N250 per month.
I'm currently using it to call my wife and it has been
great!

Glo infinito is even cheaper than Etisalat.

To find out, go to each network's website and read
the truth.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by mcneal: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2011
Just curious, what does Post-paid subscribers stand to benefit, particularly MTN.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Olayinkaoj(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2011
If you are not yet on glo infinito just press *103*1*1# and press send. You will consequently receive a message asking you to reply with 1, do so and you be be enjoying N15/min or sec local calls, any network and N10/min to 15 countries including land/mobile USA, , Canada, China, India, UK Land etc, enjoy it
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by sbabatunde1: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
Good information
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by JUO(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2011
the magic don they fuckup. if make call the network go dey break, u hardly hear what ur babe is saying
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by fibre: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
@amdman your definitely an MTN staff, Olosho get out of here, MTN is the most expensive and greediest Network in Nigeria.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by GurusForum: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ JUO, It may be from MTN network in your area.

It's cool here in the East. I can talk to my wife for
more than 1hr without any break.

Anyway, it seems like MTN is much better in the
East than anywhere else.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Tokotaya: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2011
JUO:

the magic don they fuckup. if make call the network go dey break, u hardly hear what your babe is saying

I also experienced some imperfections on the quality of calls on MTN today. Dont know if it was the area or magic numba related congestion. But God knows that I still cannot blame them for introducing the magic number. I must have called my wife some 10 times today and spending at least 5 minutes on one occasion. Having called no other person, my credit balance remains as it was this morning. I will endure the imperfections, abeg. :-)
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by hubreality(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2011
oge4real:

Airtel is the cheapest handsdown.

Gbam! Quite stable and cheapest right from the time of Econet till tomorrow. Most stable and peaceful to go with.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Robodoc: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
My guyz, d truth is this,
The cheapest network is glo. 15naira per minute. No daily charges or wat so ever. I'm realy enjoying it as a student.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by grandstar(m): 5:10am On Jan 28, 2011
Airtel is the best! I use it and I'm enjoying it. 20k per sec is real cheap.

25k etisalat is in reality about 15% to 20 % more expensive than airtel. I should know . I got an A3 in maths!
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by JUO(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2011
I got an A3 in maths!
ur makee makee result. lol
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by frgy1: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
grandstar:

Airtel is the best! I use it and I'm enjoying it. 20k per sec is real cheap.

25k etisalat is in reality about 15% to 20 % more expensive than airtel. I should know . I got an A3 in maths!
Lol , even a primary 4 student knows how to express in %

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Detect Private Number When Some1 Use It To Flash Me.pls Help Me. / Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / Anyone Can Withdraw Money Without Knowing Your ATM PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.