Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat (48554 Views)

is etisalat sharing free data ?(screenshot) / Glo Is Now The Cheapest Network With 10/min / Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by segunjowo(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2011
Indian telecoms already calling for next to zero rupee/min.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by blackweaver(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2011
abeg all dat one wey u pple dey talk is grammar
4 me i have 3 lines: mtn, etisalat n airtel
i want to call mtn magic no i use mtn, i want to call my etisalat cliq i use etisalat, for everything else local i use airtel; i want to call US also the same; Uk for now it seems that mtn will have to do but the cheaper rates are only on the fixed lines not the mobile. can someone tell me a network that gives less than 30k/sec on calls to uk on mobile?
as for glo; i haven't yet seen anything to convince me to switch to their network
i short, whatever works for you, use it
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by GurusForum: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2011
@ blackweaver, Glo Infinito is even cheaper than Etisalat.

If you use Glo to call abroad, it's N10 per min.

However, the cheapest is Airtel
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by richcode: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2011
na lie na AIRTEL be the cheapest with 20 ko persecond #12 per minutes
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Djcn: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2011
Using N500 a day for local calls, you will have

39 minutes on Airtel

33 minutes on Glo

32 minutes on Etisalat

For[b] international calls[/b], glo offers N10 a minute for 15 countries
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by chuqudy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2011
Do you want a multiple USB modem for browsing through any network(mtn, glo, airtel, etisalat) with your Laptop? Contact me through my e-mail address chukonet@ymail.com

I sell at the sum of 18,000 naira only.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by hectorswag(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2011
whats the noise all about, the price difference between each network are very minute and not worth making a fuss over undecided do people really count the small small kobos they make on each call, except ofcourse you work as a recharge card retail seller, theres nothing really special about their rates.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Dabss(m): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2011
^^^my friend if u have nothing to say just shut the phuck up.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by mrofficial(m): 12:32am On Feb 01, 2011
^^ LWKMD. Help me ask why we buy shares @ 50 kobo.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by fritfly: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2011
Airtel have stopped their promo, my calls last night worked out at the usual rate. Looks like its back to using etisalat or maybe MTN
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Dabss(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2011
I told yall didn't I? etisalat is the best, what the others are doing is just "initial gra-gra"
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by naijatoday: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
Quick question

For Glo infinito is the free midnight to 5am calls for glo to glo lines only or glo to all lines?
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by 1money: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
for now airtel is treating me well, i don't have etisalat think I'll get it later.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by adeibi: 1:30am On Jun 29, 2011
Pls I need help!
Etisalat is a thieving line o.
I use eazycliq and I subscribed to their 20k/sec tariff some time ago by pressing *320*1# (i thought twas a good idea).
I didn't take note of the cndition or rather english cmprehension was my problem.
Daily access charge is 25 naira daily whether u call or not for that day.
Abeg I'm a student nd I dn't call evry day. They've been zaping my money o.
How do I check out of this useles tariff plan.

HELP IS NEEDED ASAP PLS!
Thanks
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by slackjack(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
To unsubscribe for the Easylife 2.0 service any day that you don't want to make calls just dial *320*2#

to reactivate again dial *320*1# That is all you need.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by oghalemichael(m): 2:53am On Jul 13, 2012
Dear Ifeci,
ur derivation of access charge for each network is wrong.for example,u cant say the daily charge for airtel is N24 which is 36 less 12..pls do a practical arithmetics when u call with ur airtel.for 2min call,u are charge N48 ie 36+12..u guys are to base ur comparison on the average consumer usage and not special plans...calin ur wife,friends,family,on net is never a basis for a good tarrifs plan but Off net calls.I have all the network in naija apart from Nitel and my findings shows etisalat is more customer in terms of call tarrifs.MAJORIY OF NAIJA ARE NOT BUSINESS MEN WHO MAY LIKELY TOK FOR MORE THAN 2MINS ON A DAILY BASIS,the amount charge between the first two mins for ANY NETWORK is d real basis.most naija felas do not tok fore more than 1 to 2min for a normal discussions except on exceptional circumstances....i tink we shld try to make conclusions based on objective statistics
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by CATEMARY(f): 2:36am On Aug 06, 2012
is Etisalat
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Ebenezerk2: 6:28am On Aug 06, 2012
I am charged above 15 naira also
pDude: PLS GUYS, HOW DO I MIGRATE TO THE CHEAPEST GLO PACKAGE THAT GIVES 15NAIRA PER MINUTE. THE PACKAGE I AM USING PRESENTLY IS JUST TOO EXPENSIVE.

THANKS. I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY HELP RENDERED.
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by awesomebenji(m): 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
ola20: Hello fellow Nigerians, the cheapest network to call now in Nigeria is etisalat ,because 4 etisalat u will pay twenty naira 4 daily access charge everyday and ur call rate is 25k per sec any network ,

Airtel come out with big wayo say dat make will dial *446# to enjoy 20k per sec.dis na lair ,what it means is dat will be charge 60k per sec for a mins and then 20k per sec for any network.what they are telling is dat you will pay thirty six naira everyday 4 the first 1 mins call to made.that means your access charge every day is thirty six naira.

Also our yellow brother come join dis wayo another also say make will text 401 to 131 to 50k per sec for the 1st mins call, later reduce to 25k per sec. that mean say ur access charge everyday is thirty naira,

my fellow nigerian now which network cheap past among the 3 wayo network. start voting now.
To me Glo Infinito remains d cheapest with no access charge @ #15/min to any network. Infact, I hate netwoks wt access charges!!!
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Ebenezerk2: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
they don't allow people to migrate again
Olayinkaoj: If you are not yet on glo infinito just press *103*1*1# and press send. You will consequently receive a message asking you to reply with 1, do so and you be be enjoying N15/min or sec local calls, any network and N10/min to 15 countries including land/mobile USA, , Canada, China, India, UK Land etc, enjoy it
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Bayils(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2012
Ebenezerk2: they don't allow people to migrate again
yŏu may try αηd call τнeir customer representative there... Τнαt ўσu wants to Migrate to glo infinito!!!!
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by 30card(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
WackyJ1: Somebody answer this. Is the 36naira collected by airtel for every 1st minute of every call? Or is it for the first minute of the first call?

It is F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ the first mins of the day
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by basseyinnocent: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2013
pls up date this post on the cheapest network in Nigeria. in my opinion MTN is unbeatable
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by teemac01(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Etisalat offers me 20kobo per second and 12 naira per min to all network no hidden charges...so with 100bucks 8mins is guaranteed
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by toluxa1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Which Eti Plan is currently the cheapest?
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by merrilyngab: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Please how do I migrate to make the cheaper call to Australia with Airtel, Glo and for Etisalat. Thanks
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by ggmil(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Useless network for calls. I am so sorry for those who hail them. They are 419ja
Re: The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat by Stainn22(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
GLAMOUR DATA SERVICES --->MTN SME X-mas PROMO!!!

1GB @ #500
2GB @ #900
3GB @ #1400
4GB @ #1800
5GB @ #2300
10GB @ #4600
Data Validity is 90days

STREAM BROWSE & DOWNLOAD WITH UNLIMITED MTN Data with 30days duration
INTERESTED WhatsApp +234....08135973750 (remove the ... sign)

Offer ENDING 31 DEC, 2018 � Follow who know road..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? / Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / Anyone Can Withdraw Money Without Knowing Your ATM PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.