Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

She Want 2 Pay Me Off: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want 2 Pay Me Off: (881 Views)

She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by misanho: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2011
I met this woman mid last year @ a popular shawarma joint here in abuja where we bumped into ourselves, d can of fayroz she was sipin on fell 2 d ground as she turned away from d guy she was buying airtime from, so I offered her d can of coke I was holdin, she said no but I insisted so she collected it. I went back 2 d counter got masef anoda can nd waz walkin back home, was almost @ d junction 2 ma house wen a 3 series BmW was honkin @ me I stoppd went 2 d BM hopin 2 hear sm1 askn 4 direction but I saw d lady I stumbled on @ d shawarma joint, I waz lyk wow! She asked me 2 hop in den I said "tnx ma I'm almost @ home" she gave her card nd said I sud call her nd dat she admired d way I handled wat happen @ d joint, I said tnx she smiled nd zoomed off,
I neva calld coz I went back 2 skool, I nw called her on d 5th of nov, last year we met in a chinese restuarant we eat nd hung out all thru dat day aftaward we went 2 her place watchin BET 2geda wit her in her livin room, pillow on ma lap, men! dat day was awesome as if she was ma long lost aunty,den I told her I wanted 2 go back home dat itz late she now said I will neva 4get"boyfriend I still got planz 4 us 2nyt, so just relax" 2 cut d long story short we went clubbin aftaward I drove her back 2 her place den we had d best sex in ma lyf she waz good, nd I gave her ma full package, 4rm den we started goin out wonderful sex sessionz and all, Den yestaday she called me and said her fiance' is comin back 4rm jand on sunday nyt, dat wat do I want?
I av not pick her callz or replied her messages since den,

NL(der) wat do I ask 4? I gat a girlfriend who does not kw watz goin on
Nd I <3 her, so I'm happy dis relationship is endin(shez 29yrz old nd older dan me wit 4yrz)
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2011
so u are 25? ok accept whatever she offers then let her be but u may still communicate coz u might be of help to each other(not sexually) in the future
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by misanho: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2011
She doesn't really <3 dis dude, because of d tinz she say about him, Anyway do tink cash or kind?
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by iice(f): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
What is that duck beak thing? undecided
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^^lol are you talking of <3 ?! thats suppose to be the love sign (bent on the side)!!!!

@poster
i think what she asked was:"what do you want WITH US or FROM ME" as in the relationship rather than what do you want me to buy you. lol!
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by iice(f): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^lol are you talking of <3 ?! thats suppose to be the love sign (bent on the side)!!!!

Yeah. Feels like archeological dig for some lame civilization. Thanks though.
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by misanho: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
@ MOD, duck tinz meanz love,
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2011
iice:

Yeah. Feels like archeological dig for some lame civilization. Thanks though.

I actually thought that sign represented dicked.
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by Dsense(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2011
OP.
Ask for her heart!
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by harakiri(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2011
I feel pity 4 d guy coming frm jand. He believes he has a wife material and their relationship is based on "love and trust" and feels "secure". See as spoil boy dey chop wetin him dey labor for. This is why i dont blame some guys who treat women like trash.
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Ask for her heart!

She's older than him. And truth betold, do you really want to ask for the heart of someone who would do this to her fiance?

How do people think when they think the person they are cheating with will be any more faithful to them when they tire of them?
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by Dsense(m): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^Me kidding ofcourse grin
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by Coolabbie: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2011
Not suprised.
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by Dsense(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^Witch on my case tongue
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by Coolabbie: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
I'll come gouge out ur eyes dis nite.
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by omega25red(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2011
poster

dont you think you should delete her number after finding out that she has a man? and she is not trying to pay you off she is saying ki lo fe as in what or why are you calling me.
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by Dsense(m): 12:49am On Jan 23, 2011
Coolabbie:

I'll come gouge out your eyes dis nite.
Ohhh NO PLS! . . .The 1 we did yesterday is still worrring me,Can't walk properly grin
Don't show for my house ooo else na bulldogs go handle your case grin
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by 190: 2:34am On Jan 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Chineke EMEKA

You dey ask this kin question again

God don butter your bread finish na

ASK FOR A CAR, ASK FOR A 2010 HONDA JUDGEMENT DAY

Aint nigerian's car freaks
[/size]
Re: She Want 2 Pay Me Off: by Mobsync(m): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2011
niSo niBe

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Learn From The Video! / Romance Gone Wrong / For Tutors,teachers,lecturers,masters,leaders...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.