Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Chair Covers And Sashes Wanted - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Chair Covers And Sashes Wanted (4230 Views)

Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) / Spandex Chair Covers For Sale Call 08081504149 / Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chair Covers And Sashes Wanted by timmyolodu(f): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
anyone wit idea where i can buy chair covers and sashes in different colours in nigeria
Re: Chair Covers And Sashes Wanted by timmyolodu(f): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
ma email addy is timmyolodu@yahoo.com
Re: Chair Covers And Sashes Wanted by orekinky: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2011
hi, get your sashes done yourself its cheaper and better. get quality materials at balogun market, lagos island, lagos.

1 Like

Re: Chair Covers And Sashes Wanted by november8: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2011
Just as Orekinky as said,get your chair covers and sashes sown.Its cheaper that way.If you want.I can recommend for your a tailor that can do job for you.She did ours and quite good at it.
If you are inetersted,email me on cattycaphy@yahoo.ca.
Re: Chair Covers And Sashes Wanted by mpls143: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2011
There are different kinds of chaircovers.

call 08034469999, we can make your chaircovers and sash.
Re: Chair Covers And Sashes Wanted by bakinswo: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2011
@november8 kindly send me the fone details of the lady that helped you sow your chair-cover i'm kind of interested. my email add is tola_ricab@yahoo.co.uk
thank you
Re: Chair Covers And Sashes Wanted by Cmarketer(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2012
wedding and events management sells USA made spandex chair covers at a good price. Most of these sewn ones dont fit all chairs. Its a risk that guarantees that 50% of the chair covers ma fit and others may not fit. There are universal chair covers that fit all kinds of chairs. Call 08033119331 for your original chair coverss.
Re: Chair Covers And Sashes Wanted by tywhandcraft(f): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
All kinds of decorative and events materials for rental purposes.
We also have highly efficient and reliable cooling vans for rentals.
We have moveable tents for locations where a befitting venue cannot be secured.

TYW HANDCRAFT ,we provide quality event services from event decor,event planning/co-ordination,Eru-iyawo packaging,hostesses,fireworks,cocktail and desserts,all at budget friendly prices.
pls kindly visit our page on facebook to know more about our services and pls remember to like our page

https://www.facebook.com/TYW HANDCRAFT Event

Tel:08023514563,08032023579

(1) (Reply)

World Aids Day 2015 Short Speech, Simple Essay, Article For Kids / [kannada] [70th] Independence Day 15 August 2016 Speech In Kannada For Students / Graphic! Girl Beheaded By Ritualists In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.