Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? (4912 Views)

OMG!!! Is Beyonce Trying To Show Her P*ssy In Public? SEE PIC / 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians / Is Beyonce Old Or Just Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Abagworo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2011
Beyonce claimed she only had two men in her love life and that she never had sex with the first guy. "Though I was too young for it to really be a boyfriend - we didn't live together, we didn't, you know , ," she said about her first boyfriend. "That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I've only had one other boyfriend in my life - Jay. , People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I' ve had. When I was 12 or 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend until I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I've always been very loyal and a little more mature." ( Ace Showbiz )
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Kunbee: 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2011
Na lie
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by reka(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2011
so, what happened when she dated Marques and that guy no be dulling guy at all, and what happened when she dated Nas, so she won tell us say Nas no fit do? and so on, she dey lie,
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2011
Could be true undecided who am i to judge? undecided
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by doublekay: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2011
How can my beyonce claim 2 be a virgin after all we have done together

1 Like

Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by violent(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2011
Possibly some broke ass magazine selling wrong stories to attract readers.
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by freecocoa(f): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2011
Hnmmm
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by smarthG(f): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2011
Abagworo:

Beyonce claimed she only had two men in her love life and that she never had sex with the first guy. "Though I was too young for it to really be a boyfriend - we didn't live together, we didn't, you know , ," she said about her first boyfriend. "That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I've only had one other boyfriend in my life - Jay. , People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I' ve had. When I was 12 or 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend until I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I've always been very loyal and a little more mature." ( Ace Showbiz )
that could be true
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Winnergal(f): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2011
Nothing surprising in that, at all! Not everybody that has a boyfriend is engaged in pre-marital sex!

You'd be surprised that the 'Kelly Rowlands'(innocent,  Take-home-to-mama-looking girls) are even more sexually exposed than the 'Beyonces' of this world!

Don't judge celebrities by their media appearances!
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by icare1: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2011
i heard of a 44years old virgin in Abia state very true. you can noly know your own life not other
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by tpia6: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by favouredjb(f): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2011
Its very possible,i do not doubt it one bit
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Afam4eva(m): 2:09am On Feb 06, 2011
Could be true but it' very hard to believe.
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by cold(m): 2:18am On Feb 06, 2011
Long story
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by shotster50(m): 2:59am On Feb 06, 2011
Na who we go ask?
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by assme: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2011
na only jay-z go fit tell us the truth whether na him1st chop d apple
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Leyz04(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
If its true,Rihanna is also a virgin.whatever
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
Even if she hasn't had sex her hymen is already gone from all those strong dancing
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Mobinga: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2011
I don't think there is a virgin in America. Above 21. They are all whores

1 Like

Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Goldieluks: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2011
maybe yes,maybe not.but does it change anything?? nope.
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Mobinga: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2011
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Goldieluks: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^ was she a VIRGIN or not,i mean until her 20's?she should stop bull sh itting the public.
we need a direct answer.
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Mobinga: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2011
According to her, she was a virgin till marriage. A trait which is non existent among Nigerian girls.
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by zayhal(f): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2011
Mobinga:

According to her, she was a virgin till marriage. A trait which is non existent among Nigerian girls.

You shouln't generalise like that. Your generalisation is even wrong. A lot of Nigerian girls are decent and would remain virgins till their wedding nights. It depends on the kinds of people you move with.
cool
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by allure1(f): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2011
If she really did, then she's special!
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2011
~allure~:

If she really did, then she's special!
I beg make I hear word
Re: Is Beyonce Really Special Maintaining Her Virginity Till Marriage? by tical(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
Bloody lying LovePeddler angry angry angry angry undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Pictured Drinking Garri With Beans & Fish / Reply From Phyno To Hackers / Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Stuns In Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.