Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (105056 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by OAM4J: 4:24am On Oct 15, 2011
Katsumoto:

How could you miss Ajanlekoko of that list? He is the only one knows Isale has 6 kids; only a husband/life partner would have such information.  tongue

What an omission? Ajanlekoko should be no 3 on that list. . .

Of course there is something for the boys; how far can you go? I have a friend who is looking for a sucker husband.  cool Think J.LO 15 years ago.

I no wan be husband to anyone jor, but then if she is as beautiful as J.LO 15years ago, as rich as she is now and we wont sign any prenup, then I wont mind  cool grin

Katsumoto:

WTF  angry angry angry angry angry angry

One can't edit his post again on Nairaland?? When did that happen

OAM4J

Why is Seun messing with everything? Is he trying to get us off his site?

Sorry, only few sections are affected. And I heard it is for security purpose to discourage spammers.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Olaone1: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
Hi, Kilode and Katz. Good to see you again, guys.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2011
Oga Ola Ola, Great to see you too. E ku Ojo meta!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by AjanleKoko: 3:26am On Oct 16, 2011
Katsumoto:

Awon Irunmole, mo ju ba o

How could you miss Ajanlekoko of that list? He is the only one knows Isale has 6 kids; only a husband/life partner would have such information.  tongue

Oga Katz.
Welcome back from . . . oblivion? grin

Just so you know wink, I am a jealous wolf+dog grin I just have to move to the top of that line, else  . . . there will be haemoglobin!!!!!!!! grin tongue embarassed cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 4:15am On Oct 16, 2011
Ola one:

Hi, Kilode and Katz. Good to see you again, guys.

Thanks prof ola.

BTW, what happened to your old moniker?

AjanleKoko:

Oga Katz.
Welcome back from . . . oblivion? grin

Just so you know wink, I am a jealous wolf+dog grin I just have to move to the top of that line, else  . . . there will be haemoglobin!!!!!!!! grin tongue embarassed cool

You got jokes. grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks bebe
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isaleggan: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kilode?! Kilode?! Kilode?!

Oh My God!

Kilode?! Kilode?! Kilode?!

hehehehehehehe

What happened man?  1-6!  At home? 

Anyway, I still love you.  Beacuse?  That's the kinda girl I am!  Rich. Poor. Winning. Losing.  1-6 or 6-1.  I stand firm.  I don't turn my back.  smiley cool

Now, if it had been 0-7. . .  cheesy grin grin grin

[size=4pt]And here comes the snot-nosed MFs to come delete this post. Assholes![/size]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kilode,

Please accept my condolences. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I understand Ferguson will be having surgery this evening to cover the gap hole in his behind from all that raping.

Take heart bro
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isaleggan: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
Katsumoto:

Kilode,

Please accept my condolences.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wipe your tears.  I heart you more too.  undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.