Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (105164 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:32am On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Its just 11:27 here.

I would be visiting the Atlanta Florida region soon to visit Isale gan gan and Ileke Idi

DK,
Didn't know Ileke was down here too. 1230 here. 

Stranger,
So you gonna spam my thread with wild pics and videos.  Am going to bed.  smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

Its 12:23 AM

Night attack on Isale? grin grin

Skipping work tomorrow?

Didn't watch video yet.  Is it wild?  Leave it there so I have evidence what you got up to tonight.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:38am On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Ok. Ask me any question and I would answer you.

I would be leaving work now and going for mid week service in chrch but I should be back home by 10:30 CST and would answer all questions.

Ask me anything I dont have anything to hide.

Did you really go to church? You did not!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2011
Ileke is further south below you.

SO I would be coming to see my Yoruba ladies.

Yes I did go to church between 6 and 9CST
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 6:40am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

Stranger,
So you gonna spam my thread with wild pics and videos.  Am going to bed.  smiley

isale_gan2:

Didn't watch video yet.  Is it wild?  Leave it there so I have evidence what you got up to tonight.

What is the message?

I took it down to make you happy, but instead, you seem to want it there. So why the complaint in the first place?

HA! Woman!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Jenifa1: 6:42am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

What is the message?
I took it down to make you happy,

hmmm love in d air
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Ileke is further south below you.

SO I would be coming to see my Yoruba ladies.

Does Ileke know?  hehehehehe.

Stranger, I think she is how old she says.  I dunno.  She was talking about punishing her kid today.  Did you see the other thread?

Yes I did go to church between 6 and 9CST

You did not!  You were still posting!  No?  Posting in church!  You need deliverance.  smiley  Too strong?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2011
Yeah. I know all about Ileke.

BTW whats your name and age. I havent seen a picture of you can you post one?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2011
^^^^

HAHAHAHAh!

Greatest Ife! grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2011
Okay.  I don't want it there.  I just wanted to see what it was before you deleted it.  Leave it off.

Ask Jenifa nicely to remove that ridiculous picture unless it is pertinent to something anything!!!  Or we're gonna have problems.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Isale, check this link and tell me if there is any similarity in the modus operandi:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-297077.1376.html
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^^

HAHAHAHAh!

Greatest Ife! grin

Akoraye a gbe wa oo wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Am not posting my pic.  Tell me something about you first. Is your name Dayo? And Stranger is supposed to tell me his age or range.  But he won't.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2011
Yes my name is Dayo, whats yours? ask any question and i wld answer
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:53am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

Isale, check this link and tell me if there is any similarity in the modus operandi:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-297077.1376.html

hehehehe.  I've seen that before.  I have an idea what DK's M.O. is.  Yup.  Not shocked.  He has his whole swagger down pat.  "What's your sign; Show me your pic, daaaarrrrhhhhliiinnning."  cheesy
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:55am On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Yes my name is Dayo, whats yours? ask any question and i wld answer

Did you go to UniIfe? Did Stranger? I know lots of people that went there. You'd be surprised.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Jenifa1: 6:55am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

Ask Jenifa nicely to remove that ridiculous picture unless it is pertinent to something anything!!!  Or we're gonna have problems.

ask me very nicely and i'll remove it.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2011
I swear. hahahahaha.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

Did you go to UniIfe?  Did Stranger?  I know lots of people that went there.  You'd be surprised.

I only spent a month on that godddamn campus, inside Awo hall.

They did not give me the course I wanted, instead they offered me Agric-Econs, so I rejected it. Took JAMB again and applied to UI

Even though I was born at OAUTHC, how Ironic!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 7:00am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

I only spent a month on that godddamn campus, inside Awo hall.

They did not give me the course I wanted, instead they offered me Agric-Econs, so I rejected it. Took JAMB again and applied to UI

Even though I was born at OAUTHC, how Ironic!

Stranger, are you more comfortable recvealing things over a period of time?  I don't always want to tell people things until I feel like it.  I asked a couple of things you didn't tell me.  THat's OK, but don't expect me to tell you things at the drop of a hat!  smiley  I'm not playing t-i-t for tat.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2011
Stranger,
So are you from Ife or Lagos? Am I confusing you with someone else? Aren't you from Shaga Olomu?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

Stranger,
So are you from Ife or Lagos? Am I confusing you with someone else? Aren't you from Shaga Olomu?

SHaga Olomu ko, Dayokanu ni!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

SHaga Olomu ko, Dayokanu ni!

I meant Sagamu?  tongue
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

Did you go to UniIfe?  Did Stranger?  I know lots of people that went there.  You'd be surprised.

I went to OAU Ife previously called UNIFE

Check this thread here for more about me though it was over 2yrs ago

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.800.html#msg3138398
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

Stranger, are you more comfortable recvealing things over a period of time?  I don't always want to tell people things until I feel like it.  I asked a couple of things you didn't tell me.  THat's OK, but don't expect me to tell you things at the drop of a hat!  smiley  I'm not playing t-i-t for tat.

The info I posted is non-identifying

There are tons of people with that same profile in OAU.

OAU is notorious for that

Only few  smart people like DK (reason why I call him Oga) and Seun got what they want exactly
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2011
DK,

Think of one of the names of MKO.  Which one would a girl have?  Don't say it.  That's my name.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2011
SO Isale gangan which of my questions do you want to answer now
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2011
isale_gan2:

DK,

Think of one of the names of MKO.  Which one would a girl have?  Don't say it.  That's my name.

His Last name or Olawale? Wale is my middle name
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2011
Olawale
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 7:07am On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

SO Isale gangan which of my questions do you want to answer now

Hmm your answer was fast!

Agro? grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Jenifa1: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2011
fstranger1:

Olawale

wale is not a girls name fool. she's talking about his last name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.