Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29340 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by ziccoit: 2:26am On Feb 23, 2011
Apart from fidelity, which other banks' ATM card do you accept?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2011
[Are debit cards from union bank accepted?? also i tried registering but

u havent approved my acct and well its seems i can order anything without me

registering,
]

We accept all Credit/Debits cards that are on the following platforms:
Visa
Mastercard
Interswitch
eTransact

For your account, is mandatory for you to open one to enable us communicate with you.More importantly to have the address where your ordered items will be delivered.Accounts created are approved immediately so if you are having problems creating your account, it could be from your end.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2011
@Ziccoit
Apart from fidelity, which other banks' ATM card do you accept?

We accept all banks ATM cards that are Visa,Mastercard,Interswitch or Etransact.You also have the option of direct bank deposit.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jojway: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2011
I got an email containing my tracking details and how to track my orders thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2011
Sincere thanks to everyone for your comments,questions,suggestions and patronage.Please watch this space for upgrade in our services!!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by collymanze(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hello CATLANTIC,

I really wanna say a big bravo to you. I have checked out your order page and I can see the new look. That's wonderful. I have also received an e-mail confirmation that you have bought and shipped my item. I hope to receive it within the week.

Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by dandollar1: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
Plz can u deliver to bonny island in rivers state?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 6:22am On Feb 28, 2011
Yes we can. If you normally receive FEDX or EMS mails/parcels from there, we can deliver to you.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by ogiwayoaga: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2011
I can help you buy stuff easily from US. Leave ur number i will call you and give u my contact in the US
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by ziccoit: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2011
ogiwayoaga:

I can help you buy stuff easily from US. Leave your number i will call you and give u my contact in the US

People are trying to move Nigeria and the Nigerian forward here and you are dragging us backwards. Anyway, you are on your own O o.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by ziccoit: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2011
@CATLANTIC

I want to buy a laptop but the the shipping price was not specified. When I read the product description I saw this under shipping and payment;

[size=14pt] Shipping and handling[/size]
US $19.99 United States

US $109.99 N. and S. America, Europe, Asia, Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Germany, Japan

Assuming the laptop costs $800 on buy it now (shipping not specified) Am I going to add $19.99 to the price so that the total payment would be $819.99. Or I don't need to bother myself about (shipping not specified) and just put $800 as the laptop's price?
Need your response please.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2011
I have replied in your other post. Just leave the shipping and proceed. The system will calculate it for you.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by ituofu: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
Having problem creating a new account,then I decided to click on register later.I hope this does not matter?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2011
It does not matter.Go ahead and place your orders meanwhile your new account has been approved.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by ziccoit: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
The site is kind of defaced kindly rectify that
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2011
The site is kind of defaced kindly rectify that

Please elaborate.

Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by ziccoit: 4:09am On Mar 02, 2011
CATLANTIC:

Please elaborate.

Thanks

Your response made me went back and look inward. It was my browser and a personal problem. Everything was resolved when I cleared all the browsing history. Site now has a new look. Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2011
Thanks for your interest in Circuit Atlantic.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by bash673(m): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2011
What if I can pay in US$ with my credit card and want it shipped to Naija?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by CATLANTIC: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2011
What if I can pay in US$ with my credit card and want it shipped to Naija?

For this kind of service you will need a freight forwarder. This is not our area. We are an e-commerce site offering other peoples inventory for you to buy. All purchases must be made through us. You can use your only Naira credit cards or bank deposit.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Adious: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2011
Delivering of ordered items to Fugar in Edo State is it possible?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by collymanze(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2011
Hello,
I intend ordering for a generating set,
What considerations do I stand to get when I order a very heavy Item I would like to get via air freight?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2011
@ Adious,
Delivering of ordered items to Fugar in Edo State is it possible?

Yes it is possible.We can deliver to your doorpost in any part of the country.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by cosmas4u(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
Hello Guys if you wish to buy items in Nigeria, both new and used ones. There various companies and individuals selling their items at this site.

Fortunately this site is one of the top site on my marketing list. The guys means business. The allow people to use their platform to sale and buy. both sellers and buyers will have a real time contact before money will exchanged. you can also use the platform to keep in contact with the seller or buyer. Its really fun. never seen any like it in Nigeria.

Check your items to buy, contact the seller, exchange contact and meet in real life, very easy,

visit www.mamymarket.com

cheers smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2011
@Collymanze,
Hello,
I intend ordering for a generating set,
What considerations do I stand to get when I order a very heavy Item I would like to get via air freight?

Please make your questions clear.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
Hi All,
Please endeavor to include weight of your item in the space provided on the order panel by the left hand side of our home page.
Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
Automobiles will soon be added to the categories of items listed on our site. Meanwhile,for those calling in respect of this,kindly click on business on the homepage to access the business form,fill in the required details and submit. As soon as we get this,we process your order and send you details.
Thanks.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
For those sending in their testimonials please use the bargain zone .Follow this link http://circuitatlantic.com/bargain-zone .
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by dandollar1: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2011
Please,wat are the modalities for odering from your site?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jojway: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2011
Having some problems adding items to cart what do I do?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2011
@jojway,
This could be from your end because once you click "ADD TO CART"your items are supposed to be in your shopping cart.If the problem persist please send an email with details of your order to info@circuitatlantic.com.Our Customer support team will help you out.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.