Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! (2935 Views)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2011
Hello everybody . .  . . . I'm sharing this story with you so that you will understand how it goes when befriending and married to a Nigerian Lady.

[size=15pt]The story happened few weeks ago.
My uncle was planning to sell out 2 plots of his land located in Lagos,So buyers came from all over the state and he finally settled with a serious couple,he claimed they seem very serious and ready to terminate the deal as soo as possible ,as they have already agreed on the price.Actually the land was expected to be sold out at 35million Naira cause of it's bright location and many buyers would pay such amount just to win the bid.So after 4 days My uncle was amazed when he had a call from a lady  . . . . tell me who?  The man's wife . . .I mean the ''The couple that agreed to purchase the land'' . . .She told my uncle they need to meet so they set a date and time . . .To cut it short. ,  . .They met at one famous restaurant and the disccusion started . .  . .House guess what this freaky lady was demanding for shocked shocked . . .  . . . .She said if my uncle is really serious about selling the land that he must increase the price to 39.5 million Naira . .That her husband is very interested in the land and ready to buy it ,That they both have talked bout it and have concluded to purchase it .''This was after they have agreed to pay 35millions''. . . .And that after the deal she must a get a share of 2.5millions Naira from my uncle without the awareness of her husband,The deal is to be  solemnly secretive between both of them ''between her and my uncle''. My uncle was very surprised and his response was ''Give me few days to think bout it'' . . .He went back home only to give me a call bout the outcome of their meeting. . . I was amazed aswell cause nobody will ever think a real and serious married lady would do that to her  husband . . Just because of what?
But i did advise my uncle to sell the land to them if he's really in need of money and should not be bothered bout her cheating on her husband . .That's their family problem!
The same case had occured to many people, Cause it was when i narrated it to my friends that i knew it's been happening from a long time and very common from mostly married women and lots of victims ''Husbands''.  . . .Nigeria women are so mean and turning their husbands to .  . .  . . . . .  .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
superb comments from you all!!!  [/size]
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2011
Why am i not suprised

That woman should either be Ibo or benue

They rank up the most useless women in Nigeria castrol ratings undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^I got no clue of where she's from up till date . . . .But she's a typical Nigeria!!!
But Why, What and how would she think of such a cheating act?
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^She should be ibo

Its only ibo women that are capable of such

They can have estates and their husband's would never know

Benue women make up the greatest cheats in Nigeria

This woman is certainly one of both tribe's

I pity the unfortunate man that thinks he has the best wife in the world,

Its Gawd that would continue to save we young un-married men from the hand's of these Gold-digger's everywhere

these days~ undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Exactly dude . . .I can also sense a yoruba married woman would never do such a thing to her hubby but Ibo women . . . . Thank God my girl is yoruba . . Else thinking would have turned me to some1 else! grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by anunaki(f): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2011
i know a friend who brought his nigerian wife from a village to europe and she started to falsely accuse the husband to the Goverment that he,s beating her, here in europe they take things like that seriously. She wanted to cash the Goverment money alone and made the Goverment throw the husband out of the house.The nigerian guy was left devasted and the wife started building houses in Nigeria behind his back with the same money. Am not nigerian but some are hardcore,
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

^^^Exactly dude . . .I can also sense a yoruba married woman would never do such a thing to her hubby but Ibo women . . . . Thank God my girl is yoruba . . Else thinking would have turned me to some1 else! grin

Why do you think i travelled all the way down to Jamaican to find love undecided

In nigeria if you want to die early marry an ibo woman or a benue woman!

But ibo women are very tireless worker's and love kids but the best wives are delta women and yoruba's
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2011
anunaki:

i know a friend who brought his nigerian wife from a village to europe and she started to falsely accuse the husband to the Goverment that he,s beating her, here in europe they take things like that seriously. She wanted to cash the Goverment money alone and made the Goverment throw the husband out of the house.The nigerian guy was left devasted and the wife started building houses in Nigeria behind his back with the same money. Am not nigerian but some are hardcore,

Its true,

That woman should be ibo
they have tons of tricks in their sleeve's

Its only an ibo woman in nigeria that sold her husband's house without the husband' knowing
Just to send 2 of her brother's abroad,she moved to her parent's house and the husband was right in the house
when the new owner's moved in, the man fainted , undecided undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Why do you think i travelled all the way down to Jamaican to find love undecided

In nigeria if you want to die early marry an ibo woman or a benue woman!

But ibo women are very tireless worker's and love kids but the best wives are delta women and yoruba's

^^^seriously shocked
Lol . . .Jamaican women are rated the most caring ,romantic,sexy and rated most hempy in the world . . grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2011
anunaki:

Imagine shocked shocked shocked . . . . .I pity the poor man,That was looking for a real love only to find out she's a lipsrsealed
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

^^^seriously shocked
Lol . . .Jamaican women are rated the most caring ,romantic,sexy and rated most hempy in the world . . grin

At least they wont drop Hot pressing Iron on my azz while im asleep undecided

neither would she sleep my house with me right under the roof angry angry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Sure grin
You are very right bout that . . .Now i got to tell my brother to stop letting that his ibo Gf into our house . . .Cause i won't be able to fall asleep whenever she's around from now on . . . . .And you know if she's having misunderstanding with her BF ''My brother'' she might decide to take some revenges on everybody in da house grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^ i Swear she could decide to push you down the balcony
Lemme tell you what an ibo gurl did to her BF here in Birmingham
They had a mis-understanding over money as the guy waz broke,he's a close friend,

I dont know if you are aware of the weather condition of England, every time Minus sometin degree
so basically everytime you need to do something its with hot water,This guy went to bath and his Ibo lady went downstairs
and switched the HOT WATER switch off and stormed out of the house furious cos of money { cursing }
The guy screamed,shouted,with soapy face,managed to crawl downstairs and put it back up, 2days later he was diagnosed with flu and pnemonia

and to cap it up, the guy was WHITE  undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
190 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bloody witnesseeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But very bad it happened to a white guy, compared to us ''Black men'' we are use to their acts. . . . . . . cry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^They interviwed the white guy on BBC
and he said he has never seen a woman like that before

The Ibo lady who is just 24 is currently standing trial @ a local court
she risk been deported back to lagos
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2011
hmmmmm okay I see but this is none of my business.

*Getting out*
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^Rokiatu

Can i ask you a question!

Why do you always like associating yourself with women who have big backside
like yourself,

[s]Maybe you should check my babe's own mz dark[/s]
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
rokiatu:

hmmmmm okay I see but this is none of my business.

*Getting out*
Come back here before i pay you an unwilling visit,You know i have your address wink grin

190:

^^They interviwed the white guy on BBC
and he said he has never seen a woman like that before

The Ibo lady who is just 24 is currently standing trial @ a local court
she risk been deported back to lagos

She should be sent to jail atleast 6 months .
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by MOBO444(f): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
black brother should all beware.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2011
Thinking,

hmmm,

Does it mean D-sense has always known Annawhite was a calabar woman and thats why
he never let her go,

Hmmm, Things are getting clearer each passing day!
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^But you just said Calaba girl are among the perfect onces . . . .Tell me now ,Before i change my mind grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^D-sense you alone know your consience

Im shocked knowing annawhite is calabar, No wonder you just wont let go
If i were you

I would fly my azz outta egypt and go check that bootay out myself angry angry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Thinking of doing that ,Probably next weekend grin grin grin . . . .Hope you had flown to Jamiaca tooo grin grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^Nope, Too tight but should be there in summer,

[size=4pt]**and just a secret*** a ring[/size]
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

^^Nope, Too tight but should be there in summer,

[size=4pt]**and just a secret*** a ring[/size]

And will keep it . . . grin grin
Nice plan thou grin grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^Yeah Im keeping this one,
and ensure you keep my secret on this one,

(Heaves a hugh sigh) Its so gud to be in lurv
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
190 I hear you. Mrsdarkskin has a big ass, I have seen it but will you please stop looking at mine? tongue tongue (have some respect)

infact am gonna change my profile pic very soon and put a pic of my front tongue
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^Rokiatu

Would i say im particularly amazed by such beauty you had
If i were with you @ queensland i wouldnt waste any tyme taking you out for dinner
and lunch and even breakfast

Is that toyota yaris your's ?
Im still suprised how with that backside you dont have a man
anyway white men are generally confused beings,
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

^^Yeah Im keeping this one,
and ensure you keep my secret on this one,

(Heaves a hugh sigh) Its so gud to be in lurv

Sure,I have your back covered up grin
Yep it feels euphoric to be in love.
Hope Rokky is in love too shocked grin

Rukky!! , , , Ur contribution to this topic or you are not a Nigerian lady undecided wink
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^Rokiatu wont make a comment cos
shes capable of such

I heard shes Ibo undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Damnnn grin grin . .The name ''Rokiat'' is Ibo name? shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
C'mon that's my sister in Islam grin grin grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Rukky!! , , , your contribution to this topic or you are not a Nigerian lady undecided wink
I am not a Nigerian woman but what do u want me to say?

Are you really gonna generalize a whole race of women based on one individual? undecided

Somebody please tell that confused being called 190 that I have a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wats D Sexual Song That Turns You On / Did She Had Sex With Him? / Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.