Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Voters Registration Saga:inec Officials Are Always Late To Centers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Registration Saga:inec Officials Are Always Late To Centers (655 Views)

Bank And INEC Officials Refund N408.7m / "Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" / Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voters Registration Saga:inec Officials Are Always Late To Centers by lovethokoh: 5:33am On Jan 24, 2011
Dear Nigeirans i hope you have noticed the non-chalant attitide which is common in GOVT Civil service of coming late to work has crept into this exercise by INEC youth corps officials , it is fraustrating to see INEC youth corpers coming to registration centers by 10am when they are supposed to resume by 8am and so many Nigerians as old as their grand parents waiting endlessly and anxiously for them.
I f these young officials find themselves in private companies like banks or manufacturers where work starts at 7am or 7.30am with this type of attitude they will be shown the way out immediately.

please post reasonable responses.
Re: Voters Registration Saga:inec Officials Are Always Late To Centers by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2011
For a week now, I'm yet 2 register due to d failed logistics inherent thus far! INEC OFFICIALS need to be caution in dis area of lateness to duties. As@nw 10.05am, No INEC official has arrived at HARRISON STR, AGO-Okota, Isolo, Lagos! Lots of people jus kept waiting. Its unfortunate
Re: Voters Registration Saga:inec Officials Are Always Late To Centers by laniks: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2011
i was able to register yesterday, easy-- it took about 10 mins, in Ikoyi. Very happy.
Re: Voters Registration Saga:inec Officials Are Always Late To Centers by lovethokoh: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2011
i think they have gone on strike finally since only one of them came to unity estate in egbeda out of ten registration centers in that estate
Re: Voters Registration Saga:inec Officials Are Always Late To Centers by monkeyleg: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2011
Very poor planning and organisation has plagued this whole thing. Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Urges Un To Authorise Force In Ivory Coast / People Are Very Wicked. / 27 Niger Delta Militants To Face Trial For Attempted Murder In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.