Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Se.x Galore And Rise Of The Romance Section! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Se.x Galore And Rise Of The Romance Section! (1705 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Se.x Galore And Rise Of The Romance Section! by Saecula: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
Let me remonstrate smartish lest I will be accused of sexmongering. I look forward to the day, that this sex obsession, inundation and deluge will deteriorate and plunge into and irredeemable milieu. Relationship section of this site has soared and progressed at the dire expense of every other part of this forum ranging from Education to Entertainment. Indubitably this three letter word (sex)has stupefied, mesmerized and beguiled us. It has sent many to the world of mirrage, illusion and wishful thinking. Running out to avoid what happened to St Stephen in the bible.Shalom. Tak kia.
Re: Se.x Galore And Rise Of The Romance Section! by tpia5: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! / Shocking Discovery / Where Is Natasha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.