Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Favourite Nigerian Websites - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Favourite Nigerian Websites (856 Views)

Top 15 Nigerian Websites - Nairaland No Longer No. 1 / Which Is Your Favourite Browser? / Any Quality Nigerian Websites Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Nigerian Websites by whitelexi(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2007
I'm hoping that this platform will help us recognise the nigerian webmasters who are doing a good job.
Let us rate websites in terms of their look and feel, technologies used, download speeds, and their ability to meet the company's needs. I've looked at a few websites and its been surprising how badly they are run. www.nigeria.com site has some pages that were last updated in 2004 and it has some serious scripting and database problems. . .  Thats our national website for crying out loud!!!

I'll start, I like www.mtnonline.com because i think it drives the company's message and advertises its products well. I also think it downloads quickly enough considering it has a lot of graphic files built in.

My overall best website is www.sony.net because of its look and feel and the way it spans the entire global sites of the sony corporation.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Crazy Browser On My Pc? / How Can I Configure My Outlook Express. / Help! My Dvd Rom Refuses To Play Dvd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.