Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Direct Entry Form: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Form: (9396 Views)

JAMB Direct Entry Form 2015 Closing Date Postponed / JAMB 2015/2016 DIRECT Entry Form/ Scratch Card Is Out / Ume Direct Entry Form Is Out 2009/2010(07036668372) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Entry Form: by pchoice: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2011
please can anyone please tell me when direct entry form will be out for, ABU,LASU,UNILAG,UNIPORT.IN SHORT ANY SCHOOL, AT ALL,
Re: Direct Entry Form: by chijioker(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2011
According to Prof. Adetokunbo Sofoluwe (The Vice-Chancellor of Unilag), Unilag is considering introducing the ONE-ONE INTERVIEW system to screen students who apply into the University of Lagos. This announcement was made during the 2011 Convocation ceremony.

This could be introduced as early as this year.

For more information considering Admission into the University of Lagos: POST-UTME, DIPLOMA II, DIRECT ENTRY, and others call 0818 212 0314 or drop your comment on our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763″ and we would be glad to be of any assisstance.

Unilag Admissions offers TUTORIAL SERVICES for UNILAG DIPLOMA II and UNILAG POST-UTME, we also sell UNILAG DIPLOMA II and UNILAG POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS.
Re: Direct Entry Form: by chijioker(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2011
The University of Lagos is organising an interactive session for all applicants into its DLI programmes for 2010/2011 academic session on Wednesday the 16th of February by 8am at the University of Lagos.

Unilag Admissions is committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

We offer TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME COACHING, DIPLOMA II & POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS, and many more.

So why don't you come on board, join our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we would be willing to help you.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport into The University of Lagos.
Re: Direct Entry Form: by DrEkehnde(m): 2:47am On Feb 15, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Direct Entry Form: by chijioker(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2011
With over 54,000 students sitting for The University of Lagos POST JAMB, and admission slots of barely 5,000 available yearly. What are ones chances of getting admitted into The Prestigious University of Lagos? Should one CHEAT? Resort to RUNS? or Do I have to KNOW THE REGISTRAR BEFORE ONE GETS ADMITTED?

NO! NO!! NO!!!

These are all myths, Unilag Admissions doesn't dispute the fact that this might be happening. But it represents just 5% of the fraction of the students that are admitted yearly.

How then do I get admitted into the University of Lagos?

First, The University of Lagos admits students through its POST-JAMB, DIPLOMA II, DIRECT ENTRY, TRANSFER FROM OTHER TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS, and APPLICANTS WITH HND. So, there are infact many ways to get admitted into the University of Lagos. But, lets deal with The POST-JAMB.

Unilag POST JAMB is an entrance exam for applicants who chose the University of Lagos as their First Choice Institution and got 200 and above in their JAMB SCORES. The exam holds in July. Candidates with waiting results are allowed to sit for Unilag Post Jamb.

The exam is Multiple Choice and based on candidates UTME subject combination. The questions could 5,10,15,20 or 25 questions per subject, based on management discretion.

NEXT TIME: We talk about the computer based test and many more.

Don't forget, we at Unilag Admissions are committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

We offer TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME COACHING, DIPLOMA II & POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS, and many more.

So why don't you come on board, join our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we would be willing to help you.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport into The University of Lagos
Re: Direct Entry Form: by chijioker(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
The Computer based Test

In 2009, The University of Lagos in collaboration with Electronic Test Company (ETC) introduced the Computer based test.
The Computer based test is an online examination were students are given a set of questions say 20 questions per subject. Each question contains four options- A, B, C, D and candidates click on the right answer. The four subjects you take in the Computer based test are the same subject combination you took in your JAMB. After answering all questions correctly, you will then click on the “submit” button and your answers will be submitted.
Due to computer breakdown the Computer based test was not conducted in 2010, it could be used in 2011. It is an objective based test.

Next week: HOW DOES UNILAG ARRIVE AT MY AGGREGATE SCORE?

Unilag Admissions is committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into The University of Lagos.

We offer TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME COACHING, DIPLOMA II & POST UTME PAST QUESTION[/b]S, and many more.

So why don't you come on board, join our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we will be willing to help you.

[b]UNILAG ADMISSIONS
, Your passport into The University of Lagos
Re: Direct Entry Form: by chijioker(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
DIPLOMA II

Diploma II also known in Unilag as "The Foundation programme" is another method of gaining admission into The University of Lagos without doing JAMB and if one is successful one moves straight to Year 2 of the selected course.

To get admitted into Unilag's Diploma II programme, you purchase Unilag's Diploma II application form which costs about N12,000 and goes on sale mid-march. On purchasing the application form, you are going to choose the course you intending to study and you fill in five required subjects were you will be assessed.

With 40questions per subject bringing the total to 200marks. Based on the general performance, the cut-off mark is set. Those who get above the cut-off mark are now eligible to begin the 1year Diploma II program after paying their school fees (N350,000). With an examination at the end of each semester, your CGPA will be used to determine whether you made it into Year 2 or not. If you get above the minimum CGPA, voilà you are ADMITTED INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF FIRST CHOICE AND NATION'S PRIDE.

Eg, If Segun decides to apply for Medicine in Diploma II, he purchases the form for N12,000 then on the form he picks his five subject (English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics-are all compulsory for medicine). It is this five subjects that his assessment test will be set. If Segun gets 112 and the cut-off mark is 108, Segun can now pay his Diploma II fees (N350,000). After the 1year program, Segun gets a CGPA of 3.6 with the Medicine cut-off being 3.5, SEGUN IS NOW A 200Level student of the University of Lagos.

The advantage of Diploma II is that you are almost guarantteed admission.
No JAMB problems
Hassle free.

For more information or enquiries about The University of Lagos, join our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/UnilagAdmissions" or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we will be willing to help you.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport into The University of Lagos
Re: Direct Entry Form: by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
Direct Entry scratch card just came out some days/weeks ago. for more information contact any Afribank branch.
Re: Direct Entry Form: by DOWHILE: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2011
How true is this info please, i need genuine info pls.
Re: Direct Entry Form: by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2011
-99.9% true. lol! opposite. we are bound to take risk .
Re: Direct Entry Form: by DOWHILE: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2011
Philipioi abi wrtin u call ur name/.,,,,,,see, that comment is not for likes of you, i want serious people to comment on this pls. No hard feelings please.

Thank you.
Re: Direct Entry Form: by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2011
I just answered your question. Truth is always bitter. Why not just call the number and make payments? I urge you to make right decisions my brother.
Re: Direct Entry Form: by HELPL1NE: 5:54am On Apr 11, 2011
UNIBEN 2011/12 DIRECT ENTRY FORM IS ON SALE.

The university of benin is out with the admission form for 2010 academic session.''note the form does not require jamb result'' for you to go for the studies.it's a normal university programme procedure which takes the usual time for all courses.students who are willing to apply for the programme should have atleast 5credits pass in their Olevel result.To purchase or get more information concerning the programme.

Hurry & call now to purchase your scratch card for online form registration / online registration guidelines.

CALL DIRECT HELP-LINE - -o 8 l. 6 . 8 . 7 . 9 . 4 . 7. 9 . 4. FOR FORM PURCHASE NOW.

NOTE, NO JAMB RESULT REQUIRE.
A DIRECT ENTRY 2011/2012 ADMISSION FORM.

CALL DIRECT HELP-LINE - -o 8 l. 6 . 8 . 7 . 9 . 4 . 7. 9 . 4. FOR FORM PURCHASE NOW.
Re: Direct Entry Form: by chijioker(m): 3:00am On May 03, 2011
JAMB WEBSITE CLOSES MAY 6.

For those of you considering changing your course or institution of study, do so before the 6th of May as that is when JAMB’s website will be closed.

For more admission information about the University of Lagos, join us on www.facebook.com/UnilagAdmissions or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we will be glad to help.

Re: Direct Entry Form: by chijioker(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2011
JAMB WEBSITE CLOSED

If you want to either change your course or institution, you will have to wait till after the UTME result is out then you purchase a Change of Course form for N1,000

For more admission information about the University of Lagos, join us on www.facebook.com/UnilagAdmissions or call us on[b] 0818 212 0314[/b] and we will be glad to help.

Re: Direct Entry Form: by yetunde01(f): 5:01pm On May 13, 2011
Pls anyone wit info abt d closure date of DE form?
Re: Direct Entry Form: by yetunde01(f): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2011
Is the DE form still on sale?

(1) (Reply)

Segun Awonusi Sex For Marks: UNILAG Sets Up Investigation Panel / Oauife Cutoff Mark For 2009 / Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.