Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (64196 Views)

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by godswillx: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2011
@Ibobinihi

what sort of Nigerian Factor?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by residual(f): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2011
guys, while you wait for this miracle job, pls log on to: www.cashandfortunes.com and make some money. u can reach me on pattybf@yahoo.com for further detail. tx
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2011
was it everyone that attented the interview that was given the post-interview form to fill and mail back. a friend of mine did but was not given any form but for me, i was given a form to fill and mail back.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by godswillx: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2011
i was given too. And the people i knew acknowledged they were given as well
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by prosperup(m): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2011
I attended the preliminary interview since January and haven't heard from KPMG since then. It was really technical and like the interviewer said,was intended to match the individual's technical expertise with the Job role.

About the pay, a friends friend works at NIMC in Abuja and he said its in the range of 70-90k for the IT guys there. Not very inviting sha.
Hoping to hear from KPMG.

I also wasn't given any form to fill after the interview.
Fill us in on any development pls.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2011
I attended the preliminary interview since January and haven't heard from KPMG since then. It was really technical and like the interviewer said,was intended to match the individual's technical expertise with the Job role.

About the pay, a friends friend works at NIMC in Abuja and he said its in the range of 70-90k for the IT guys there. Not very inviting sha.
Hoping to hear from KPMG.

I also wasn't given any form to fill after the interview.
Fill us in on any development pls.

IS THERE ANY OTHER PERSON U KNOW THAT WASNT GIVEN A FORM TO FILL AFTER THE INTERVIEW?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by prosperup(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2011
Yes Unite,we attended the interview in Abuja and no one told me he was given any form to fill and scan back. One of the candidates was for the deputy director slot, Big Boy!
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2011
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2011
I think it calls for concern as to why some people were given forms to fill and return via mail while others were not given after the interview.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by kaydkay(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2011
Hey anybody with any news, or are they waiting for the budget to be passed before they announce the result.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by boyoboy28: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2011
@Properup, I did my interview in Abuja and i was given a form to fill, scan and send via email.

I hope we hear from them soon.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2011
Hey anybody with any news, or are they waiting for the budget to be passed before they announce the result.

Were you given any form to fill after the interview to scan and send back via mail?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2011
?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by kaydkay(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2011
unite4real:

Were you given any form to fill after the interview to scan and send back via mail?

@unite4real,
Yes, I was given a form to fill. I did my interview in their ofice in Ikoyi so I submitted it manually.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2011
@KaydKay,

Do you know whether it was everyone that was given forms or there were some exception. at least that should give us a clue to know those that are likely to be recalled.

i wish everyone luck
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by kaydkay(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
@Unite4real,
I cant really say. We were 3 that was interviewed dat morning, the first guy was given a form including myself too. I dont know abt the 3rd guy cos i left b4 he finished his own interview.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2011
report reaching me is that package for level 10 is about 80k. i dont think any1 is expecting less than 180k.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by godswillx: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2011
@unite4real
If that is true, they have 2 options. - Setup a different pay package to suit their professional staff or close down nimc(because gov is unable to fund it). wat do u think is d most likely thing to do?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2011
@Godswillx

I am sure that after handing in appointment letters, they will find out people will not turn up to work.

The most appropriate thing i think they need to do employ non-professionals and send them for training after which i know they will loose them again to more serious paying organisation.

if this option did not work, they have to go back to presidency and complain of need to paywell to keep the commission running, else they close shop.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2011
@Godswillx

I am sure that after handing in appointment letters, they will find out people will not turn up to work.

The most appropriate thing i think they need to do employ non-professionals and send them for training after which i know they will loose them again to more serious paying organisation.

if this option did not work, they have to go back to presidency and complain of need to paywell to keep the commission running, else they close shop.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by godswillx: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
NNPC pays about 150k to inexperience starters. FIRS pays about 140k. some parastatal pays abt 200k. So Fed Govt can pay whatever is reasonable to professional staffs. When they advertised for IT professionals, they werent minxing words. They know exactly what they wanted. They also understand that its not an 80k thing.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by kaydkay(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2011
@Goodswill n Unite4real

Lets pray the Employment Letter comes out first and then the issue of Pay can be sorted out. But I dont think anybody that presently has a job will want to go and live in Abuja on top of 80k
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by godswillx: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
@kay
It appears you are not expecting another Interview
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by kaydkay(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2011
godswillx:

@kay
It appears you are not expecting another Interview

@goodswill,

I dont think dr will be any serious interview like dat again. Anyhow u can neva tell. lets hope for the best sha.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by ola2006: 2:06am On Mar 10, 2011
I hope they have not concluded the second interview, while you people are here discussing the salary issue. I heard from someone that they have even compiled the final list of the people they are going to give appointment letter.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by kaydkay(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2011
ola2006:

I hope they have not concluded the second interview, while you people are here discussing the salary issue. I heard from someone that they have even compiled the final list of the people they are going to give appointment letter.

@ola
I wuldnt doubt ur statement. In naija anything can happen but then we are still praying 4 d best 2 happen.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Charlesck: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2011
I Received a call from NIMC yesterday at about 5:40pm, requesting me to come for another interview at NIMC office in Wuse, Abuja on Monday, 14th March at 12:00noon. The lady asked me to come with originals of all my credentials to the DG's office.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Ibobinihi: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2011
Which position did you apply for?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Charlesck: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2011
Systems/Network Security Analyst smiley
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2011
what is the number that called you. i have been receiving a call with poor reception since morning. just want to be sure its not coming from them.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
@charlse_ck
Are you truly serious about it? Can any other person acknowledge to this?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by unite4real: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2011
Maybe its a Hoax

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? / Job Vacancy Threads For 2016.