Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (64192 Views)

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Sosolid123: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
@boyoboy
I agree with 1odogwu there is no quota system.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Charlesck: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2011
I Think the interview process is over sad

I spoke with one of the HR staff, she said they will still do some selection then get the DG to approve then they'll start contacting the successful candidates.

Going by what she said, not every one who attended the interview will be selected cry

Just hope for the Best!
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
@charlse

how soon will that be?
i'm getting tired of my present company. Anything better and i'm gone.

Also, What is there basis for selection?
Did she talk abt quota system?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by boyoboy28: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2011
Guys, any update!!!
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by godswillx: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2011
Any news?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2011
Hey. Everyone seems silent. The connected guys, give us update. Is this connected with d election?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Charlesck: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
Nobody is sure when they will start contacting people, not even the NIMC staff are sure.

We just have to wait angry and hope the call comes in soon.

Am getting sooooooo inpatient  undecided
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Sosolid123: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2011
My guess is still after elections or when the budget is passed
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
@sosolid
I thought budget has already been passed. or rather when will it be passed?

@charlse
what makes u think that even d nimc staffs do not know. what's this about?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by will2lead(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
BEA UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
pls read more @ www.scholarshipjob.com
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Sosolid123: 3:32am On Apr 24, 2011
any news ppl this is the longest recruitment ever
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 2:20pm On May 16, 2011
what is d latest news about these guys? i see no seriousness in them. can they really achieve d said goal of nimc?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by OneDy: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2011
Guys whatsup with NIMC? Pls lets dose that have internal connections get info 4 guys. should we still hope or just 4get it? Its almost a year. Whats happening?

Answers pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Ibobinihi: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2011
Guys, any news from NIMC. We were just kept in the dark. Budget has paased if that is what they are waiting for.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by maryann2: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2011
Hello all, they have started calling for appointment letter collection!
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
are they mailing it or requesting that you come and pick it up in their office
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by boyoboy28: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
Hi all, For those that were called and have gone to pick their letters, how is it? is it enticing?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
Are we left out? or are these guys still calling? @Charles_ck, what do you think?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by 1odogwu: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2011
those who are privy to these info should inform the house. Are they still calling or is it over?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Ibobinihi: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2011
Guys,
I guess they are still calling but i can assure you the condition of service is not enticing in any way. I have taken my letter and also interacted with other guys, It is the normal Civil Service Grade levels. I am wondering why they wasted our time for this long when they know they can't pay like the Private sectors. The people that may take the appointment may be guys who doesn't have a good job at hands and they want to hang on it and leave later. What is happening in NIMC is typical of why we are still where we are in Nigeria today. If NIMC want to succeed in this laudable project, then they need to attract good guys and pay them good money that Will make them to survive in Abuja. Guys who work in a similar organisation in the US are well paid and respected in the society but bureaucracy will not allow us to implement same in Nigeria. KPMG will still come and do another round of recruitment exercise when the team of IT professionals are not complete in NIMC.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by talentoo: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
i have been reading your posts for sometime now but now i decide to add my contributions. NIMC is a failure and i think they may not succeed in this project. I collected my letter last week but what i saw on their appointment letter still remain " a nightmare" offer. my monthly take-home is almost 300% of what they offer me in their so-called appointment letter, despite they asked me in the last interview with their management and i told them my present take-home.They wasted people's time & money going to abuja for almost 3 times with flight and going to kpmg in lagos. i think they should go to their drawing board if they need capable/professional hands to handle their networks,servers,db and software
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by NVasion: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2011
A Multi-National gift items company from China needs a service of 1,000 Supervisors, and 50,000 Sales Representatives nationwide.

Send your CV and application letter to:

NAIJAVASION
c/o Unilife Business Ventures
5, Omobo-Shokelu Street, Off Lambo-Lasunwon Road,
Opp Laspotech First Gate,
Ikorodu, Lagos.

For more information, Call: 08098323038

Note: It requires no application or a job processing fee, Please ignore any call or message from anybody on request.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by clues: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2012
hi, is there any latest about NIMC recruitment? need info asap pls.i need to interrract with people here pls.any one with good info?
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by begwong: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
clues: hi, is there any latest about NIMC recruitment? need info asap pls.i need to interrract with people here pls.any one with good info?
http://www.nimcjobs.com/
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by ifymandy: 1:05am On Jan 12, 2013
pls those that ve written NIMC test by KPMG should pls tell us the format of the test (is it Gmat based, SHL, current affairs or ........) to enable us prepare ahead. thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by naraji(f): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
Guyz the interview which u are saying is it NIMC dat i just applied for dis December or wat? I need response please.
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by naraji(f): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
Guyz the interview which u are saying is it NIMC dat i just applied for dis December 2012/2013 or wat? I need response please
Re: Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! by Gboliwe: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
We are all graduates, people! Stop embarassing yourselves please. This thread was started as far back as 2011 so, obviously, its not for the dec 2012 opening.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? / Job Vacancy Threads For 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.