Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

The World Without Men! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Without Men! (21357 Views)

Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists / Without Men... / The World Without Men Pt. II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:46am On Jan 27, 2011
Mygoldie:

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin that pic looks funny.

I laughed when I saw this sis!  That was hilarious!  I thought or Mr. Cock on this one.   grin 

You know he is the NYANSH LOVER!
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:47am On Jan 27, 2011
Mr. cock did you get the soap for me sweety? You know it right there by the fifth sack of flesh.
Re: The World Without Men! by MrCork17: 1:52am On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I laughed when I saw this sis!  That was hilarious!  I thought or Mr. Cock on this one.   grin 

You know he is the NYANSH LOVER!

ermm, the nyansh looks Mwwaaaaaah,actually tongue
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:57am On Jan 27, 2011
You want to open the crack too?
Re: The World Without Men! by MrCork17: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You want to open the crack too? 

No thanks. I rather open yours. cheers! wink
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 2:01am On Jan 27, 2011
That is me! Sexy huh? tongue wink
Re: The World Without Men! by vertexroya(m): 2:37am On Jan 27, 2011
Without men the world will be so lonely and quiet
the women would quarrel and separate, and no one can reconcile them, because their jealousy is second to none,
without men the ladies will be like barbarians, each fighting to protect her colony, tomboy will not even be a word,
without men inventions will be crippled because the women will not have the drive to make things happen
without men your pretty faces will be tainted with ashes from the service of your fellow woman, a tyrant
without men you will be like the unpolished villagers without a sense of fashion or pride for whom you are
a pretty rose that needs to be tendered by a MAN.
admit it all you ladies, you do need a man, you need me grin
Re: The World Without Men! by queensmith: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2011
Lagidigba
Re: The World Without Men! by Atreides(f): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2011
vertexroya:

inventions will be crippled because the women will not have the drive to make things happen
Erm,sorry,are you saying only men have the drive to make things happen?
Re: The World Without Men! by jmoore(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2011
this topic is so funny!!

woman was never part of the plan by God therefore it could have been a Man's world

Maybe only Adam could have existed or he could have moulded more men just as God did.
Re: The World Without Men! by koolchicco: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2011
jmoore:

this topic is so funny!!

woman was never part of the plan by God therefore it could have been a Man's world

Maybe only Adam could have existed or he could have moulded more men just as God did.

+1
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2011
jmoore:

Even God saw that it was not good after creating a man's world. And the only way to remedy the big error was to creat a WOMAN. Genesis 2:18.
Re: The World Without Men! by Tosinville(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^^

But would women want men out of the world then?lol i think this thread is senseless when the good Lord has already made sweet dudes across the globe, women are evil right from the garden of eden and dis is one of the sign lol
Re: The World Without Men! by murphy4d(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2011
If the no man there cannot be woman,moreover,if there is no man woman can never be completed,life will be frustrating,valueless.You yourself imagine that as a woman.
Re: The World Without Men! by Tosinville(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^They are swallow reasoners lol
Re: The World Without Men! by Tosinville(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^They are shallow reasoners lol
Re: The World Without Men! by Tosinville(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2011
I mean they're shallow reasoners
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
I love nut riders! grin
Re: The World Without Men! by vertexroya(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
admit it all yea ladies, this is our world, join us or leave us in peace, abi una no like as we dey steer the ship,
You women advocate of destruction, demanding now for the annihilation or extermination of you producers,
don't you know that you are all products of men. angry
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2011
vertexroya:

admit it all yea ladies, this is our world, join us or leave us in peace, abi una no like as we dey steer the ship,
You women advocate of destruction, demanding now for the annihilation or extermination of you producers,
don't you know that you are all products of men. angry

Sure. If you feel that way. You say that the women are product of men, it is the fruition of a woman that BROUGHT YOU HERE. Secondly, women do not advocate violence nor destruction. Mind you IT ALWAYS THE MEN initiating wars and it the women that pleading peace. SO again, you can have this world. We, women would enjoy a world MUCH BETTER THAN this where MEN DO NOT EXIST.
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2011
britney123:

Even God saw that it was not good after creating a man's world. And the only way to remedy the big error was to creat a WOMAN. Genesis 2:18.
Where have u been? We need you here grin

too many guys, we need more girls to fight this battle
Re: The World Without Men! by vertexroya(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
You are all like birds, "no exception" you wiggle your tails when you come across your kind
and then wiggle it even more when you're meeting after a long time, then flap your wings like you want to fly if you feel you've missed her so much.
We know all that, but when jealousy brews, your colour changes to red and smokes come out of your ears.
You won't last long without us.
Re: The World Without Men! by quadrant4: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
Hello Rokiatu pls what's your real name?
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2011
vertexroya:

You are all like birds, "no exception" you wiggle your tails when you come across your kind
and then wiggle it even more when you're meeting after a long time, then flap your wings like you want to fly if you feel you've missed her so much.
We know all that, but when jealousy brews, your colour changes to red and smokes come out of your ears.

We are not lasting WITH YOU MEN.
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2011
vertexroya:

I must admit, I actually like this. Nice write up mate. Still we are better.

quadrant4:

Hello Rokiatu pls what's your real name?
Do I look stoopid to you? This is a public forum, I can't say my name.

You can call me Rokiatu lol
Re: The World Without Men! by quadrant4: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2011
Still waiting Rokiatu. Mrs Chinwe are u there i wanna talk to u
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2011
It is MRS. CHIMA to you. No, you can't talk to me. I am with childhusband.
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2011
The day the women go to a world of their own. The rise of homosexual men will be chasing Mr. Cock and his pretty nyansh. cheesy
Re: The World Without Men! by quadrant4: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2011
Pls to know that Rokiatu. One more thing i wanna talk to u one on one but not through this forum. Can i connect u on yahoo messanger?
Re: The World Without Men! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2011
LOL "Mrs Chinwe" henceforth she will be known as Mrs Chinwe grin cheesy
Re: The World Without Men! by quadrant4: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs Chinwe does it matter if u are with your husband? i guess we can still talk
Re: The World Without Men! by MrsChima1(f): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
HISSSSSS!  angry angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Couple Goes Green For Shrek Wedding / Wearing Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long? / Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.