Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers (55919 Views)

Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. / 3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics / Identify These Old-time Wrestlers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by luvtallwmn: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2007
Hi,

I am based in the USA and am coming over to Lagos next month. The purpose of the trip is to find extremely tall and gigantic women wrestlers (over 6'2" and 300 lbs) who i can take to USA for women wrestling. I will appreciate if anyone can help me out or let me know as to where in Nigeria / lagos i can find such women. My email is blythelover2000@yahoo.com.
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by mukina2: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
razorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin

where are you? grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by luvtallwmn: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2007
i am moving to lagos next month. at the moment, am in London. can u help me.
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by Iman3(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
Mukina,don't be ashamed.I know you have already sent a mail together with your pics  grin I am fully confident you will be selected.
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by mukina2: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2007
I-man:

Mukina,don't be ashamed.I know you have already sent a mail together with your pics  grin I am fully confident you will be selected.

I-man you are crazy grin grin grin grin

i am laffing my butt of here grin grin walahi you are crazy grin

@lovetallwmn

haa wait for razorr to come online

ur username na die grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by Razorr(f): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2007
Damn! grin grin grin

O boy, I guess you have a wrestling agency, right?

What's the name of your agency and what's it's website?

Abi you want the women for something else? grin grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by Razorr(f): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2007
What about their other statistics?

Do you want them big breasted or flat chested? grin grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by mukina2: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2007
razorr knew you would be of help grin

the guy loves tall women cheesy
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by luvtallwmn: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2007
ideally big breasted with huge big broad feet. i want someone like blythe who is 6'5", 400 lbs www.tallbeautifulblythe.com
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by luvtallwmn: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2007
mukina, appreciate if you could help as well.
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by Seun(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2007
Women who might be interested: make sure you get a good explanation of why Nigerian women are needed.
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by luvtallwmn: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2007
the reason nigerian women are required is because of their big built. and also black women are stronger same as in the US. in nigeria there is a bigger pool of women to choose from.
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by mukina2: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
luvtallwmn

check female bodybuilders undecided grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by luvtallwmn: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2007
not interested in body builders. want someone with similar body as blythe.
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by timmy7(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
Any luck so far? sad
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by edatika(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2007
I think we deserve the progress reports

or guys what do you think?
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by Iman3(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2007
Which kind of "wrestling" do you need these women for?  I looked up one of your earlier posts-https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=59308.msg1196260#msg1196260  

Excerpt from the above link:
Dear Ladies,

I am looking for extremely tall and gigantic lady for long term friendship / wedding. I myself is 5'10", 180 lbs and want my wife to dominate me. Are there any ladies who can help me out. My id is blythelover2000@yahoo.com.

Seems you want to wrestle these women in the bedroom  grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by Razorr(f): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2007
My guy, I can recommend one babe to you sha. She is a Nairaland member you might have come across. Her name is Viee.  wink
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by Roscodaddy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2007
Guy,I beg y,ou na where these women go dey wrestle,for field,canvass,ground,matress,bed,abeg explain because for my village many tall women dey. grin grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by mukina2: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2007
Viee where are you? grin grin grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by Iman3(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2007
mukina2:

Viee where are you? grin    grin   grin

Mukina!You sabi say you be "tall,gigantic and muscular woman".You represented Sieera Leone in a weight lifting competition.There is nothing wrong with being tall and muscular.Na God wey make you like that  grin Don't be ashamed  grin  grin

I know you don send email to the guy sha,I sabi say u go win.Be careful,I don't know where this wrestling will be taking place  grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by viee(f): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
bia Razorr
did i just read that?
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by mukina2: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2007
I-man:

Mukina!You sabi say you be "tall,gigantic and muscular woman".You represented Sieera Leone in a weight lifting competition.There is nothing wrong with being tall and muscular.Na God wey make you like that  grin Don't be ashamed  grin  grin

I know you don send email to the guy sha,I sabi say u go win.Be careful,I don't know where this wrestling will be taking place  grin

your madness  has started embarassed  embarassed now am gettin really worried grin the guy needs Nigerian grin i am  not muscular, i have never lifted weight before . you dey craze grin  grin

@ luivtallwmn igonre him jare grin cheesy

viee .i never knew you were tall and muscular o shocked grin grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by Razorr(f): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2007
I-Man, Mukina does not qualify o. She's not Nigerian. grin

Viee, yes you did. cool
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by viee(f): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2007
no mind razorr!
in fact, luvtallwm, i will register immediately
can i start the practise with Razorr?

just teach me how to do pin-fall
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by koko777(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
grin Hv u guys try to find out where the bout will take place? i can bet it's in the guy's bedroom. Anyhow i wouldn't mind a lady of that kind of statistics though i'm 6' 4"  Tall, ba da mua, equation balance. si ke na!
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by ozoneflake(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2007
:oGrabs my woman and run away. I beg dont come closer. You wan teach woman how to start beating their husbands abi.
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by mukina2: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2007
Viee shocked grin start on Razorr grin

am watching grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by koko777(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2007
smiley @ Mukina2. Are u sure u re not muscular nd never lifted weight before? cos u guys are regular in nairaland, I- Man can be lying u knw! Anyhow if it's true, u may apply to me instead of the other chap. Na go de!
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by mukina2: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2007
koko777:

smiley @ Mukina2. Are u sure u re not muscular nd never lifted weight before? because u guys are regular in nairaland, I- Man can be lying u knw! Anyhow if it's true, u may apply to me instead of the other chap. Na go de!

uh? grin so because i am regular on Nairaland i am lifting weight grin grin grin

do not mind I-Man, he's just kidding cheesy grin
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by tasiana(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2007
hmmmmm.i aint akpu obi grin takes off wink
Re: Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers by viee(f): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2007
tasiana sup! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' / Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.