Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy (20791 Views)

Dv 2012 Lottery Final Interview Experience / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery / Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by shadale: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2008
For March, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 18, 500 Except:
Nigeria:
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by darryshine(m): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2008
NOT QUITE DIFFERENT FROM REESHY,
I WAS CALLED TO THE WINDOW 13,
NOW, HERE WE GO

---GOOD MORNING (I RESPONDED)
---YOU ARE HERE FOR THE INTERVIEW TODAY TO KNOW IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THE VISA YES OR NO (I RESPONDED, YES)
---YOU PROMISED TO SAY THE TRUTH HERE TODAY BY RAISING UR RIGHT HAND UP(I DID) AND SHE SAID GOOD, PUT IT DOWN
--- SHE GAVE ME A DOCUMENT WHICH WAS SENT TO THEM FROM THE UINTED STATE ATTACHED WITH MY PASSPORT TO SIGN(D-230)
----ARE YOU THE ONE ON THIS FORM(D-230)
----SO ,WHAT IS UR NAME
-----WHEN WERE YOU BORN
----- WHERE WERE YOU BORN
------WHAT'S THE NAME OF UR SECONDARY SCHOOL(I RESPONDED) SHE SAID GOOD
------DID YOU WRITE WAEC OR GCE(I RESPONDED)
-----WHAT YEAR (I RESPONDED)
----WHERE I (RESPONDED)
-----HOW MANY TIME (I RESPONDED).SHE SAID GOOD
-----HOW DID YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR EXAM (I RESPONDED)SHE SAID GOOD
----DID YOU DO LESSON OR JUST STAYING HOME (I RESPONDED)SHE SAID GOOD
---HOW MANY DAYS DOES THE EXAM TAKES YOU(I RESPONDED)SHE SAID GOOD
----HOW MANY WEEK (I RESPONDED)OK
----IN YOUR FIRST RESULT, YOU DID NOT PASS YOUR ACCOUNT BUT YOU DID IN YOUR SECOND RESULT SO TELL ME HOW DID YOU DO IT (I RESPONDED)SHE SAID GOOD
---WHAT QUESTION DID YOU ANSWER IN YOUR ACCOUNT (I RESPONDED THAT THEY WERE MANY)
---GIVE ME 2 EXAMPLES (I RESPONDED)
---WHAT DID YOU DO IN YOUR BALANCE SHEET (I RESPONDED, CALCULATION) SHE SAID GOOD
---WHAT IS YOUR BEST COURSE IN YOUR SECONDARY SCHOOL (I RESPONDED)
---SHE SAID OK
SHE DIDN'T ASK ME ANY QUESTION FROM THAT ECONOMICS AND SHE JUMPED BACK TO ACCOUNTING AGAIN, BUT VERY SIMPLE.
----THEN SHE ASK ,WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CASH IN HAND, (I RESPONDED) SHE SAID GOOD
-----AGAIN,IS CASH IN HAND GOOD OR BAD (I RESPONDED)
--- SHE THEN ASKED ME WHY CASH IN HAND IS GOOD (I RESPONDED) SHE SAID GOOD
-----SHE SAID WHICH OF YOUR SUBJECT WAS CANCELED (I RESPONDED)
---SHE THEN ASK ME WHY WAS IS CANCELED AND (I RESPONDED THAT I DIDNT KNOW THE REASON) SHE SAID GOOD.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO AMERICA,  WAIT A MINUTE,
SHE STOOD UP AND PRINTED MY VISA LETTER.
SHE CONGRATULATE ME AND GAVE ME THE VISA LETTER. AND SAID GOODLUCK. HAVE A NICE DAY. SHE SMILED AT ME,

NO MATTER HOW YOU RESPOND TO ANYONE OF THEM, YOU CAN NOT FAIL SO FAR YOU HAVE THE IDEA,  DON'T BE AFRAID AND DON'T SHAKE MOUTH HAVE THE CONFIDENCE AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF,

DON'T LIE, DON'T TELL THEM WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW,

BUT IF YOUR WAEC NA ODU, THEN DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME,  ONLY THOSE WHO DID THEIR EXAM THEMSELF FIT DEFEND THEIR RESULT,  GOOD LUCK AND I WISH EVERY ONE BEST OF LUCK,  I MISS REESHY MY FRIEND,  HE IS NOW IN AMERICA AND WE DO TALK ON PHONE REGULARLY.

THIS IS FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DOCENT LIKE COLD,
PLEASE IF YOU ARE GOING FOR YOUR INTERVIEW MAKE SURE YOU WEAR LIKE 5 SHOUT FOR YOU TO PREVENT THEIR AC,  WAOOO IT KINDA BAD,  I MEAN TOO MUCH FREEZE, LOL Grin Cool, LOVE YOU ALL
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by lexzowul(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2008
Hey guys thanx all especially my friend darryshine, ur encouragement has been very helpful. My administrative processing just completed and visa granted. Praise JEHOVAH for HIS mercy
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by darryshine(m): 12:39am On Dec 04, 2008
Just keep praying and have the believe that you would be called, though i havent heard of this situation before but what exactly document are missing on your file? and what is your case number?
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by caspapa(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2008
Goodday All,

Can anyone help me with this, though it is a little less related, i wrongly write my third name in the DV lottery form on-line instead of Adebimpe, i wrote Adepimpe, but the pictures and every other things are correct, please what do you think the implication will be.

Thanks and Regards.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2008
Fellows, if you win the visa lottery is it a guarantee you are gonna to get your visa?
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by FunmexA(f): 4:34pm On May 19, 2009
This is a nice forum. Pls can anyone help me out.
Will my kids too have to do the medicals?
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by Lastbourne(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2009
@funmexA

YES. All ya siblings would have to do medicals + u and ya partner o grin
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by sosas: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2009
hello everyone in the house just wanna find out how much u paid on the day of ur interview. and also if during ur interview ur form will be given to you to see if u are the one on the form. cos am nt really sure of my place of birth on the form. My interview is on monday 27th july 2009. need someone to answer my question cheesy
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by marvis32: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2011
my brother won the dv 2012. but we have a problem he has only secondary school qualification with 5 credit . now this is the problem the result is in two sittungs an one of it has 3credit which include; English,commerce,Government,and while the other has just Economics and Chiristain religeous knowledge. but have F9 in Mathematics.though he presently work with Aviation Ground Handling Company In Nigeria.pls wats our chance?
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by darryshine(m): 6:29am On May 08, 2013
@Marvis32, You should have no worries.... They don't go by your degree.... I presented two sitting result and was only questioned why I failed certain subject in one and had A1 in other result.... Simple

(1) (2)

Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.