Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Favorite Game Of All Time? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Favorite Game Of All Time? (8688 Views)

Poll: Is This Thread Useful To You?

Yes.: 83% (25 votes)
No .: 16% (5 votes)
I don't Paly Games.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Which Among These Android Games Is Your Most Favorite? (Graphic Photos) / Game Of Life-words / Best Fighting Game Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2012
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas!! cool

1 Like

Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by azpekuliar: 12:36am On Aug 03, 2013
^^^
I'm a casual gamer (...though thats set to change with the upcoming 8th generation consoles) for me it has to be:

GTA: San Andreas ... forget it's a classic!

honourable mentions;

Street Fighter II (Arcade version) ... sorry if you were born in the '90s.. tongue I still rep retro-games.
BioHazard 4 (RE 4)
Need for Speed; Most Wanted.
Empire Earth II.
Call of Duty.

1 Like

Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
azpekuliar: ^^^
I'm a casual gamer (...though thats set to change with the upcoming 8th generation consoles) for me it has to be:

GTA: San Andreas ... forget it's a classic!

I definitely agree with you bro cool
it broke my heart when I found out CJ won't be making an appearing in GTA V sad lol
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
azpekuliar: Street Fighter II (Arcade version) ... sorry if you were born in the '90s.. tongue I still rep retro-games.

MOST DEFINITELY!! cool
no need to apologize. they are the ones who missed out! grin

all of the games you listed as honorable mentions are good selections tho.
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by azpekuliar: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
*Kails*:

I definitely agree with you bro cool
it broke my heart when I found out CJ won't be making an appearing in GTA V sad lol

My favourite character is the dirty cop, Officer Tempeny (played by my favourite actor, Samuel L. Jackson). He reminds me of our very own corrupt Naija police men. cheesy
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by UyiIredia(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones. I so loved speed-killing. Effective slaughtering, artfully executed.
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by jjk24(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
U knw a game I will neva 4get?! Metal gear sOlid On ps1 I neva played d game well played d vr trainin part buh I culd remember watching ma bro play it n hw crazy n clever I tOt d game producer was hw d fu*k did he want us 2 realize dah I wuld av 2 crawl pass d sleeping guards legs in2 a vent #eni one knws d part am talkin bOut?!! KOjima I hail u!much lve
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by jjk24(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
jjk24: U knw a game I will neva 4get?! Metal gear sOlid On ps1 I neva played d game well played d vr trainin part buh I culd remember watching ma bro play it n hw crazy n clever I tOt d game producer was hw d fu*k did he want us 2 realize dah I wuld av 2 crawl pass d sleeping guards legs in2 a vent #eni one knws d part am talkin bOut?!! KOjima I hail u!much lve
buh u knw a game I wuld pick up n play eni day eni time gta san andreas jst 2 much stuff 2 dO guaranteed fun gta v is jst san andreas 0.1 d same tins 2 dO buh 3 main characters n better graphics all hail san andreas
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by kyngtut: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
My awesome gamers. Do you want solid internet speeds for online gaming? I'm sure your answer is yes. So sign up below to try AmfiNet service when we launch soon. The location/state/city with the most request is where we will start internet node deployments. Thanks in advance

http://www.amfinetworks.com/tryAmfinet.html

Read more about AmfiNet here: http://www.amfinetworks.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by awaeardfdfrfd: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2013
My favourite game of all time? Jak and daxter, metal gear solid 4, the elder scrolls 4 oblivion, final fantasy in general
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by AlyricistLaura: 5:04am On Sep 12, 2013
Can't just name 1 game, But One Series

Metal Gear Solid 1
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid 4

★:::~~Solid Snake~~:::★
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by Kaycee7(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2013
BTW God of War 3 & Gtasa. I rocked the former at my local game house. Became synonymous with it. Just can't get enough of both. Ascension didn't really cut it for me. Hoping they do better on the Ps4. Waiting to get my hands on GTA V.
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by neroysc: 3:46am On Sep 17, 2013
for PSone, i really didnt get correct games to play with, but the one game i loved on it was DINO CRISIS, on the PS2, my fa4rite games will always be Prince of Persia:Two Thrones, on the PS3 is gonna be Spec Ops:the line, God of war 3.
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by leunamme93(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sorry if i had to burge into this tread. I've got a playstation 3 super slim 12gb which is very neat for sale and it will be going with fifa 12 and 1 other game. Price is 38k negotiable though. Text me on 08139164654
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by robonski16: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
My best game of all time is "james bond golden eye" on N64 and "legend of zelda, ocarina of times" on N64... cool
Re: Favorite Game Of All Time? by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
robonski16: My best game of all time is "james bond golden eye" on N64 and "legend of zelda, ocarina of times" on N64... cool
hell yeah zelda is the greatest confirmed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Gamers Shine Your Eyes This Season From Scammers And Dubious Sellers / Defending On Fifa 12 using the Tactical defence / Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.