Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? (3696 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] / What If You Discover Your Husband Is A Drop Out / What Would You Do If You Discover You Married A Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by iice(f): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2011
ikamefa:

a boy? angry angry angry a boy??

anyway am not a boy but we can pretend abi grin grin grin we fit enter market to buy the proper appendages tongue tongue tongue

@ topic

its gon be weird oh undecided undecided i hope we are identical twins too grin grin grin grin
so much mischief and trouble to get into once i get to know the person very well
but my parent will have to answer a lot of questions smiley

Loff you kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by hustla(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
i go hug transformer! grin

buh serzly i go first slap am ask am where e don de since, grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by sley4life(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2011
i dont blv wat they act in NW
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Wumine(f): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2011
the twin berra be a wealthy celebrity somewia o. Then it will be easy to deal with! He/she will understand when we meet
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Coretalk(m): 12:23am On Jan 31, 2011
i will pick option A now, a lot of mischiefs to be done though, LOL.
pranking my friends and co-workers. hopefully we have similar behaviour and identical physic
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Fearcom(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2011
Not funny. . . .not funny at all! . . . . . . angry Some one has a lot of explaining to do. . .{wanders off toward the kichten}. . .MUM!!!
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Fearcom(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
(back from the kitchen), grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by tpiah2: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2011
^^why kitchen and not living room.

i think you need your own wife make your mum rest small.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by zibby(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
Sue, definitely, sue! lol! What?! I can't even imagine it. I would ask serious questions of my folks if that ever happened! Impossible of course. Er, I hope,
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Creamish(f): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2011
  Though answers will be demanded, il def forgive dem cos il b too excited at the tot of being a twin to hold any grudge!  cheesy   
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by seunlayi(m): 5:24am On Feb 02, 2011
Ba Wahala, Life goes on
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by ceah(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2011
i have always love to be a twin,

sometimes ago i saw someone at oshodi that looks like me and before i knew it i couldnt find him again, i felt he saw me and ran away, lol!
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by vescucci(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2011
We'll compare notes
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Pweety4me(f): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2011
20yrs is ok. . . 30 & beyond is just 2 far na. . .

I think it would be to weird to comprehend!
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by alesssia: 1:54am On Feb 06, 2011
Nottin,life goes on,
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Ranoscky(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2011
^^
As usual.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by damilolami(f): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2011
grin
That would be interesting but I'll sure get the facts of the separation from my mum.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by tpia5: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
I come from a poor family so there's nothing anybody needs to be disputing over as regards inheritance.

Maybe your own inheritance where you are pass mine sef.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by tpia5: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
Btw someone looking like you doesnt mean s/he's a twin . Plastic surgery does wonders these days.

Aani rowo aiye.

End times, lord have mercy.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Discover You Were A Twin? by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 22, 2011
i'd be happy as hell!  grin
esp. if my twin turned out to be a BOY! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Father Is Poor, It Is Not Your Fault. If Your Father-in-law Is Poor, It Is Your Fault. / Signs That Show A Man Is Poor. / Traditional Marriage Requirements And Bride Price List Of Jukun People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.