Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day (4028 Views)

Signs Of The End Times / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2011
One big significance of May 21, 2011 is that it will be exactly the
7000th anniversary of the flood which began on Zif 17, 4990BC. In
Noah's day, the start of the flood signified the start of God's judgment
upon the pre-flood world. Once that judgment began, God closed the door
to the ark, and once the door to the ark was closed, no one was able to
enter therein, indicating that salvation was no longer possible. For
the next 5 months, Zif 17 to Tishri 17, every living thing in the world
perished. The only ones who survived to make it to the post-flood world
were those already in the ark! So if the flood of Noah's day is the
example of God's final judgment, then we should quickly see that:

1) judgment day begins on May 21, 2011

2) once May 21, 2011 arrives, the door to salvation is closed, no one
else can enter therein

3) all those not already in the ark (Christ) by the start of May 21,
2011 will perish in the flood of God's judgment over the next 5 months

4) the only ones who will make it to the post-judgment world will be
those who by May 21.2011 are already in Christ

[b][b]The Bible does actually teach that we are to be studying time:[/b][/b]

"Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment."
Ecclesiastes 8:5 (KJV)
God Reveals The Timing Of Judgment

[b][b][b]God revealed in advance the exact day when judgment would come upon the world in Noah's day:

"For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth."
Genesis 7:4 (KJV)
God revealed in advance the exact day when Nineveh would be destroyed through judgment:

"And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown."
Jonah 3:4 (KJV)
God gave advance notice of exactly when Sodom and Gomorrah would be destroyed so that Lot's family was able to escape just before destruction came:

"And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city."
Genesis 19:15 (KJV)
God gave advance notice of exactly what day He would bring each plague upon Egypt:

"And the Lord appointed a set time, saying, To morrow the Lord shall do this thing in the land."
Exodus 9:5 (KJV)
"Behold, to morrow about this time I will cause it to rain a very grievous hail, such as hath not been in Egypt since the foundation thereof even until now."
Exodus 9:18 (KJV)
"Else, if thou refuse to let my people go, behold, to morrow will I bring the locusts into thy coast"
Exodus 10:4 (KJV)
We can know something about how God will behave in the future by looking at how He has behaved in the past (Hebrews 13:cool. Since He has given advance notice of the precise timing for judgment in the past we should not be surprised that He is revealing the timing of the end today.

[/b][/b][/b]
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2011
Isn't the day coming as a thief in the night?

Almost anyone who grew up in the church, myself included, remembers being told over and over that Christ's coming will be like a thief in the night. In other words, no one can know when His coming will occur. One place we read about this is in 1 Thessalonians 5:2-6 so let's examine this passage verse-by-verse, beginning with verses 2 and 3:

"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night."
"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."
Teachers have always used these verses as proof that people will be caught off-guard by Christ's coming. It is true that these verses are teaching that, but verses 4 and 5 instruct us that there is more to the story:

"But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief."
Here we discover that there are some people who will not be caught off-guard by Christ's second coming. We have all been taught time and time again that Christ's coming will be like a thief in the night, but here we have a clear statement (at least, it's clear to us now) that it will not come as thief for the children of the light.

"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
The light of the world is Christ (John 8:12). Therefore, the children of light are the believers. They are the ones God is addressing here. Verse 6 then reminds us to watch:

"Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober."
So we learn that those who will not be caught off-guard are those who are not "sleeping"; that is, those who are watching.

"Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee."
Revelation 3:3 (KJV)
We find another statement in Mark reminding us to watch and not sleep:

"Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch."
Mark 13:35-37 (KJV)
We will see that those who are "sleeping" are not those out in the world who want nothing to do with God, but they are those in the Christian community who continue to hold the belief that we can't know when the end will occur. God defines "sleeping" as not having spiritual eyes opened to understand the truth:

We find another passage in Isaiah that reminds us that sometimes spiritual blindness ("sleeping"wink is a result of God's judgment:

"For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed"
Isaiah 29:10-11 (KJV)
We are being taught here that we can know enough about the timing of the end that it will not come unexpectedly if we are watching. How do we watch? Do we go stand on a hilltop and look at the sky? No, of course not. We aren't going to find any information in the sky about when to expect Christ's return so that it does not come as a thief in the night. We watch by studying God's Word very carefully. That is the only way we can obtain any information about what to expect and when.

The Bible teaches that if we don't watch, then yes, it is true that the Rapture will come as a thief in the night:

"Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee."
Revelation 3:3 (KJV)
In other words, Christ will come as a thief in the night unless we are watching. This is how we know that watching means to study the Bible and learn the timing of the end.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by ajoguegbe(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
The Bible did say we would not know the day and hour,but we can know the period. The Bible actually admonished we wd not be ignorant of the period. While scientists are busy trying to find out the cause of the increase in natural disasters the Bible tells us we can read the calendar of His return from it
The blog below is revelation and research combined in one. Read it and understand the time we are in

To read follow
http://judewatchman..com/2010/09/global-warming-or-global-warning-by.html
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2011
The Bible clearly teaches that no man knows the day or hour of judgment day (Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32).  If fact, in I Corinthians 2:11, we read that no man knoweth the deep things of God but the Spirit of God.  However, we also read that God reveals these things to us by the His Spirit.  Moreover, in verse 13, we read that the Holy Spirit teaches us these things as we compare "spiritual things with spiritual."

Mt 24:36* But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mr 13:32* But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

1Co 2:10* [b]But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God[/b]. 11* For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12* [b]Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God[/b]. 13* Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

These verses agree with Acts 1:7 where we read that we cannot know times and seasons of our own selves.  Why?  Because we must wait on the Father to send the Holy Spirit--[b]He will teach us "all things[/b]" (John 14:26). 

Acts 1:7* And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8* But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Joh 14:26* But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Prior to Christ's first coming, Simeon learned the approximate time of Christ's birth because it was revealed to him by the Holy Ghost.  This agrees with I Peter 1:11 where we read that the believers learned the "time" of Christ's suffering "beforehand" because they were led by the "Spirit of Christ."

Luke 2:25*And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him. 26* And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.

1Pe 1:11* Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

In Mark 13:11 and Luke 12:11, we read that the Holy Ghost will teach the believers what to say when they testify before the unsaved in the church.   The context of these verses concern to the great tribulation period.  In Mark 13:11, God states very clearly that the Holy Ghost will speak for the believers during that time.  Moreover, God commands us to not premeditate on what we will speak.  In other words, we receive no credit--our testimony is under the complete power/authority of the Father.   

Mark 13:9* But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. 10* And the gospel must first be published among all nations. 11* But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Lu 12:11 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

[b]In short, the Bible teaches that we cannot know the times/seasons unless the Father sends the Holy Spirit to teach us these things.  God will send the Holy Spirit to teach us as we compare spiritual things with spiritual things.  Prior to judgment day, God will increase knowledge, at the time of the end, so that we will know the times and season of His salvation program.  And, according to I Corinthians 12:8 and Ephesians 1:17 this knowledge must come via the Spirit of God.  In this respect, no man knows.[/b]

Da 12:4* But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

1Co 12:8* For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

Eph 1:17* That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Fear God and give glory to Him,
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2011
Nice article!
Now we all know that now is the period of our Lords Coming.
The Big question we ought to ask ourselves is 'Am I Prepared For The Rapture'.
For me i truely know that heaven is my home, that is where am heading, that is my true home. My friend where are you heading this question u alone should answer.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
ONE OF THE MANY COUNTRIES PREPARING FOR EARTHQUAKES

[b][b]These are signs of the times
earthquakes and signs of earthquakes are everywhere
even FEMA is preparing on a grand scale
Is there something they know they arent telling us?
do you know how many earthquakes we have had this year alone?
open your hearts people,
[/b][/b]

New Madrid Seismic Zone Catastrophic Earthquake Planning

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has an initiative underway with the eight states of the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ) in the central United States to develop catastrophic earthquake disaster response plans.  The NMSZ states include Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Mississippi and Tennessee.  The initiative, known as the NMSZ Catastrophic Earthquake Disaster Response Planning Initiative, involves partnerships and collaboration with hundreds of government agencies; business, industry and voluntary organizations; and scientific and academic institutions. It is part of FEMA's Catastrophic Disaster Planning Initiative to conduct analyses and develop plans for mass evacuation, sheltering and response to catastrophic disasters, such as earthquakes and hurricanes. 

Earthquake response capability assessments have been completed for each of the eight NMSZ states and published in the recently released report Impact of Earthquakes on the Central USA. The assessments provided the basis for the scenarios used in the planning workshops. The report outlines the findings of a study conducted in connection with a catastrophic earthquake planning initiative undertaken by the Mid-America Earthquake Center at the University of Illinois in partnership with FEMA; the USACE; the Central United States Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC); the USGS; and George Washington University's Institute for Crisis, Disaster and Risk Management. The study is available for download at mae.ce.uiuc.edu, click on the second small screen on the left or wait for and click on the headline "New Comprehensive Report on Earthquakes in the Central USA."

A catastrophic earthquake event in the NMSZ, which runs from west of Memphis, Tenn., through southern Illinois, would physically impact a much larger area than would similar earthquakes elsewhere in the country.  The reasons for this are the susceptibility of the NMSZ to soil liquefaction and the efficiency of the earth's crust in the Central and Eastern U.S. to transmit earthquake ground shaking, according to the USGS.

http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=46854
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
ANOTHER ON PREPARATIONS

http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle2011_fs.shtm

National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011)

National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011) is scheduled for May 2011. The purpose of the exercise is to prepare and coordinate a multiple-jurisdictional integrated response to a national catastrophic event.

NLE 2011 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation’s overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.

Exercise Focus
NLE 2011 [b][b]will simulate the catastrophic nature of a major earthquake [/b][/b]in the central United States region of the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ). The year 2011 is the bicentennial anniversary of the 1811 New Madrid earthquake, for which the NMSZ is named. NLE 2011 will be the first NLE to simulate a natural hazard.

NLE 2011 activities will take place at command posts, emergency operation centers and other locations to include federal facilities in the Washington D.C. area and federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector facilities in the eight member states of the Central United States Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC). The eight member states of CUSEC encompass four different FEMA regions: Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee (FEMA Region IV); Illinois and Indiana (FEMA Region V); Arkansas (FEMA Region VI); and Missouri (FEMA Region VII).

WHY ARE ALL THESE PREPARATIONS GOING ON AROUND THE SAME TIME?
NEW ZEALAND,ASIA NOW THE U.S
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2011
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/is-the-new-madrid-fault-earthquake-zone-coming-to-life

Is The New Madrid Fault Earthquake Zone Coming To Life?

What in the world is happening in the middle of the United States right now?  Thousands of birds are falling dead from the skies, tens of thousands of fish are washing up on shore dead, earthquakes are popping up in weird and unexpected places and people are starting to get really freaked out about all of this.  Well, one theory is that the New Madrid fault zone is coming to life.  The New Madrid fault zone is six times bigger than the San Andreas fault zone in California and it covers portions of Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi.  The biggest earthquakes in the history of the United States were caused by the New Madrid fault.  Now there are fears that the New Madrid fault zone could be coming to life again, and if a "killer earthquake" does strike it could change all of our lives forever.

So exactly what events have happened recently that are causing people to take a close look at the New Madrid fault zone?  Well, just consider the following examples of things that have been popping up in the news lately,

*According to the U.S. Geological Survey, more than 500 measurable earthquakes have been recorded in central Arkansas just since September.

*A magnitude-3.8 earthquake that shook north-central Indiana on December 30th is being called "unprecedented". It was strong enough to actually cause cracks along the ground and it was felt in portions of Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin and Kentucky.

*More than 3,000 red-wing blackbirds fell out of the sky dead in the Arkansas town of Beebe on New Year's Eve.

*Large numbers of dead birds were also found in Kentucky right around Christmas.

*Approximately 500 dead blackbirds and starlings were also recently discovered in Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana.

*Approximately 100,000 fish washed up dead on the shores of the Arkansas River just last week.

So could all of these things have some other very simple explanation?

Possibly.

But the fact that they all happened in or around the New Madrid fault zone is starting to raise some eyebrows.

So to think that "it can't happen" in the United States is just being totally naive.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2011
http://www.thetotalcollapse.com/fema-requests-information-on-the-availability-of-140-million-packets-of-food-blankets-and-body-bags/

FEMA Requests Information on the Availability of 140 Million Packets of Food, Blankets, and Body Bags

The Department of Homeland Security is also looking for a vendor that can supply “various fuels in support of disaster relief.”
DHS specifically cites the states that it will be needed in. North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, and Florida. That’s right, the Gulf of Mexico.

FEMA is also looking for Hydration Supplies for a disaster in the New Madrid Fault System just as they are looking for food, blankets, and underwater body bags.

FEMA has issued multiple RFI’s(Request For Information) in regards to the availability of 140 million packets of food specifically for a disaster in the New Madrid Fault System. Normally this sort of information would seem like disinformation or fear mongering but this particular situation is heavily documented.

Interestingly enough, FEMA is also requesting information on millions of blankets for the EXACT same reason. [b]Does FEMA know something we don’t or are they doing this to simply prepare for a disaster in order to help the American people?[/b] Most educated people understand that history repeats itself and the history of FEMA is that of an agency that has been completely unprepared and at times, unwilling to help the American people.

act.

These requests line up directly with NLE 2011. In this National Exercise, FEMA plans to run drills simulating a catastrophic disaster along the New Madrid Fault System. This exercise is scheduledfor May 2011. [b]while the mainstream media mostly ignored it.[/b]

Is a massive earthquake set to strike the New Madrid Fault Zone? How do HARRP and the gulf oil disaster play into this possible mega disaster?

In June, a report from the University of Illinois warned that the possibility of a 7.7 magnitude or higher earthquake striking the New Madrid Zone was very high.

“If a quake that size did hit, the report estimates at least 3,500 people would be killed and more than 80,000 others hurt,” reported the Chicago Headlines Examiner.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2011
PRAY!!!!!!

PRAY!!!!!!!!

PRAY!!!!!!

GET RIGHT WITH GOD!

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE GETTING RIGHT WITH GOD TODAY
WETHER NO MAN KNOWS THE DATE/HOUR OF THE END OF THIS WORLD
DONT GAMBLE YOUR ETERNAL LIFE!!!!!!
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by thehomer: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2011
21-05-2011:

PRAY!!!!!!

PRAY!!!!!!!!

PRAY!!!!!!

GET RIGHT WITH GOD!

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE GETTING RIGHT WITH GOD TODAY
WETHER NO MAN KNOWS THE DATE/HOUR OF THE END OF THIS WORLD
DONT GAMBLE YOUR ETERNAL LIFE!!!!!!

I really wonder what you'll do when 22-05-2011 comes around. Will you claim a miscalculation or will you just fade away or what? I really can't wait to see what you'll do.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
''The bible says this'', ''The bible says that''. I wonder when some of you shameless sellouts to foreign faiths will regain your dignity, respect your selves and your own heritage, and look closer to home for the answers to questions such as this.

Instead, like colonized nitwits and clowns, you go running to the Jews, Arabs, Europeans, South Americans etc, to tell you ''when the world will end''.

Whatever happened to OUR traditional griots? OUR traditional seers? OUR traditional ''prophets''?

I know for sure there are there in the villages, ignored and detested for not being Middle Eastern or Jewish, since according to our brainwashed idiocy, God could not for a second consider revealing such important truths to 'mere' Africans - only to white people.

COLONIZED GOATS.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2011
When 22nd of may comes it's business as usual for me
Theses are theories that MAY be true
I didn't tell you I believed hook ,line and sinker
I have nothing to lose to get my acts right between now and them
Just saying
It will be wicked of anyone to hear of this and keep to themselves
You can believe if u want or not
It's your choice

@rossike
I have nothing to say to you
Except you act with some decorum
Until then
Am willing to converse with any other person that has something sensible to say without name calling
Cheers grin
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2011
21-05-2011 said:

@rossike
I have nothing to say to you
Except you act with some decorum
Until then
Am willing to converse with any other person that has something sensible to say without name calling
Cheers

I have nothing to say to you either, except you grow some balls, be a real man, and look inwards for your own answers before looking to oyibo like a fuuking slave.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2011
I am a woman like you,so I dont need balls
that said,
you keep saying colonial masters yada yada what has this got to do with christianity and quoting from the bible
if you have something to say from your ogun/osu/ikija shrine about this issue ,then say already.

and since your the fountain of all wisdom may I ask you to
pls educate us how do you look inwards?

I am proud of being a christian because it answers all my questions
If you have a problem with that piss off these thread
nuff said
NEXT!
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2011
21 whatever said:

I am a woman like you, so I dont need balls

Yes you do. And I'm not a woman.

that said, you keep saying colonial masters yada yada what has this got to do with christianity and quoting from the bible

It has everything to do with it. If they hadn't decided to enslave, steal, and colonize your ancestors' land and resources, you would not be a ''christian'' today. You are only a ''christian'' because your people were militarily conquered, not because of any ''holy spirit'' or ''blessing'' or whatever garbage they drummed into your gullible head.

if  you have something to say from your ogun/osu/ikija shrine about this issue, then say already.

I first need to fumigate the place from dimwit slaves like you.

and since your the fountain of all wisdom may I ask you to pls educate us how do you look inwards?

What a dumb question. If you know how to look outwards, you should know how to look inwards. Then again, since you associate inwards with ''Okija shrine'', I'm not surprised you're so lost and ignorant.

I am proud of being a christian because it answers all my questions

You don't know the answers to your questions.

If you have a problem with that piss off these thread
nuff said

Nah. I'll stick around a bit more to drum some sense into brainless turds like you.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2011
Seriously dude
You're definitely an attention seeker
Otherwise you Wouldve said something sensible
Thats assuming you had something to say in the first place
Stick to the politics session
I always admired your point of view there
Here not so much
Peace out
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by LoveKing(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
Oh not again, the World is not coming to an end You eediots!
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^
whats with the name calling? shocked shocked shocked

No one says that you cant live the life you want, but God has the last word, and IF you want to live a life He is giving you - you are welcome to be His child. He does not force ANYONE to follow Jesus Christ - it´s your choice.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2011
[b]UK preparing for MAJOR disaster
[/b]

Daily Mail – Major rehearsals for a possible disaster are to begin involving 10,000 people as Government tests how they, the emergency services and communities will respond.

£1.8million is being spent on the test exercises which will involve ten government departments and utility companies in what ministers say is the ‘largest civil defence exercise ever’ in Britain.

Over the next week Exercise Watermark will test how agencies deal with flash flooding, overflowing rivers, a reservoir threatening to burst and even a North Sea tidal surge in different parts of the country.

Ministers will take part in mock emergency Cobra meetings and ‘local resilience forums’, which include police, fire and rescue services, local authorities and public bodies, will test their response to a potential disaster.

[b]so what does the U.S AND U.K governments know that they arent telling us
look at the mainstream media you dont get to see all these reports there
you literally have to dig and keep digging sites on the internet to get access to real news these days
I wonder what else they are hiding from us
[/b]
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2011
this came out yesterday predicting an earthquake in Japan today
and sure enough,

4.  EARTHQUAKES

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

The number and intensity of earthquakes this century is at a level higher than any other time in history.  A staggering number of seismic events occur around the world daily.  The earthquake seismic monitor IRIS shows all major earthquakes for the last year.  Indicated by yellow and red circles, the seismic events of the last 15 days provides strong evidence of the fulfillment of Matthew 24:7 in our day.  By contrast, in the years from 1890 to 1900 there was only one major earthquake in the world.

[b]March Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States
[/b]

A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.

T[b]his report further warns that catastrophic earthquakes in Asia and the sub-continent are, also, “[b][b]more than likely to occur” with the 7.3 magnitude quake in Japan today [/b]being “one of at least 4 of this intensity” to occur during this same time period[/b][/b].

Raising the concerns of a mega-quake occurring, this report says, are the increasing subtle electromagnetic signals that are being detected in the Earth’s upper atmosphere over many regions of the World, with the most intense being over the US Western coastal and Midwest regions.

Important to note are that Russian and British scientists are at the forefront of predicting earthquakes based on these subtle electromagnetic signals and have joined in an effort to put satellites in space to detect more of them.

More ominously in this report are Russian scientists confirming the independent analysis of New Zealand mathematician and long-range weather forecaster, Ken Ring, who predicted the deadly Christchurch quake and this week issued another warning of a quake to hit on or about March 20th.

Equally in danger, this report continues, is the South American Nation of Bolivia which has, likewise, suffered catastrophic low pressure system storms that in the past week have killed over 52 people.

Most ominous in this report, though, is its warning that the fault-riddled State of California may be about to suffer its most catastrophic earthquake in decades as new reports for this region show the mass death of millions of fish [photo bottom left] is now occurring, and just like the mass stranding of whales on New Zealand beaches days prior to the February 22nd destruction of Christchurch.

Interesting to note in all of these events is the United States Army announcing this week that it is holding a rare training event involving the US Military, the CIA, Canadian officers, US Treasury and State departments, the US Agency for International Development, the Defense Threat Readiness Agency and the International Red Cross between March 21-25 at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, and which should the worst happen they will certainly be prepared for it.

As this report concludes, that as of yet, “no firmly reliable” method for predicting earthquakes has been scientifically recognized, it is well worth noting the too many to be ignored anomalous coincidences leading up to catastrophic mega-quakes are breaking out all over the World and should only be ignored at ones peril.

In other words, it is always best to be prepared should disaster strike, wherever the warning comes from.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2011
SIX SIGNS GIVEN BY JESUS TO INDICATE HIS COMING AND THE END OF THE AGE

In Matthew24:3 Jesus was asked, "Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the age?"  Jesus told his apostles to look for  the following signs prior to his second coming and the end of the age.

1.  FALSE PROPHETS AND CHRISTS

Matthew 24:5 "For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and will mislead many."

Matthew 24:11 "And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."

2.  WARS

Matthew 24:6 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end."

Rumors of wars in all areas of the world now occur frequently thanks to instant media coverage and the availability of a multitude of 24-hour news sources.

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

3.  FAMINES

4.  EARTHQUAKES

The number and intensity of earthquakes this century is at a level higher than any other time in history.  A staggering number of seismic events occur around the world daily.  The earthquake seismic monitor IRIS shows all major earthquakes for the last year.  Indicated by yellow and red circles, the seismic events of the last 15 days provides strong evidence of the fulfillment of Matthew 24:7 in our day.  By contrast, in the years from 1890 to 1900 there was only one major earthquake in the world.

5.  TRIBULATIONS

Matthew 24:8-9 "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.  Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name."

Christians are under attack throughout the world today.  In the United States Christians still enjoy freedom to worship God without suffering much more than ridicule, hatred, or discrimination at work and school.  However in many other countries such as China, Sudan, Africa, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Russia, and many Muslim nations, Christian suffer much greater persecution and often times death for their faith.  During the tribulation this suffering will be worldwide and will continue even to the point of martyrdom.  These first 5 signs will increase in intensity and severity as the tribulation approaches, much like the birth pangs or contractions of a pregnant woman worsen as the delivery time approaches.

6.  THE GOSPEL WILL BE PREACHED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."

This prophecy has already been fulfilled through television, radio, missionaries, the translation of the Bible into many languages, and the internet.  People all over the world now hear the message of Christ from missionaries who have the means to travel the globe, and via technology that allows us to communicate with people on the other side of the world right from our own homes, churches and offices.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2011
Ain't life a bugger! angry work hard to achieve something and when it is my turn to get rich, what happens? the world decides to END!!

25/05/11 it is a Tuesday. So if I party all night Friday, I can Repent Saturday and sell all my shares to charity (GTB no more loan repayments Yippiee! grin) , Go to Church Sunday, Work Acts or Righteousness Monday and go to Heaven on Tuesday. Close, but no Cigars. grin
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2011
^^^ very interesting plans
I bet you dont want to be on earth on 25th may
I said 21st may 2011
save the date
thats on a saturday
so at least you have the friday before then to party before feeling smart to give your life to God by saturday
shocked shocked shocked

hey a tsunami just hit
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_as/as_japan_earthquake
I bet its none of our business yea since its thousands of miles away and doesnt concern us yea

well guess what ?
you can just happen to be in an auto crash and die today
then what do you think happens to your soul

[b]Luke 12:20 (New International Version, ©2011)

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

[/b]
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by benodic: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ lagerwhenindoubt (m)

Ain't life a bugger! Angry work hard to achieve something and when it is my turn to get rich, what happens? the world decides to END!!

25/05/11 it is a Tuesday. So if I party all night Friday, I can Repent Saturday and sell all my shares to charity (GTB no more loan repayments Yippiee! Grin) , Go to Church Sunday, Work Acts or Righteousness Monday and go to Heaven on Tuesday. Close, but no Cigars. Grin

very nice indeed. so you finally figured it out. the short cut in christianity. very easy and very cool indeed if that is the way it goes. sin this hour ask for forgiveness the next hour. it does not matter the heinous crimes that the person commits so far as that person remembers to ask for forgiveness. really easy
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by thehomer: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
@OP
Have you given away all your money and possessions with this amazing knowledge? If you haven't, why don't you put your money where your mouth is?
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^^^^
I dont have to give out all my money and possessions
for what will I rely on before the world comes to an end? shocked shocked shocked
btw I'm NOW living simply and have given out all my excesses to charity/needy people instead of hoarding them all to myself.

My problem with atheists and people like you is that you dont have to believe that the world will come to an end on that day
but you dont have to scoff at others who believe
If you dont believe simply waka
no one forced you to read or reply the thread

[b][b]II Peter 3:3-9 (New International Version, ©2011)

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
[/b][/b]
that said

I said its a possibility given the abundant bible study laid out
so if you're a bible-believing christian then pick up the BIBLE and read for yourself what those scriptures say and ask the HOLY SPIRIT  to open your eyes and your heart,then you should start preparing yourself.
It will be selfish for anyone to hear this and keep to themselves
whats wrong in warning people that the world might come to an end on a certain day(afterall most already believe it could be any moment from now?
so what gives
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
21-05-2011:

^^^^^
for what will I rely on before the world comes to an end? shocked shocked shocked
btw I'm NOW living simply and have given out all my excesses to charity/needy people instead of hoarding them all to myself.

My problem with atheists and people like you is that you dont have to believe that the world will come to an end on that day
that said

so if you're a bible-believing christian then pick up the BIBLE and read for yourself what those scriptures say and ask the HOLY SPIRIT to open your eyes and your heart,then you should start preparing yourself.
whats wrong in warning people that the world might come to an end on a certain day(afterall most already believe it could be any moment from now?
so what gives

There is not wrong with warning others of impending danger. However, there is nothing wrong telling you that May 21, 2011 and the 5 months thereafter with pass without a single act of so called God. Maybe an earthquake here, a flood there, and a volcano somewhere else. After these events the human race will try to come together as we always do to try to reach out to help those who suffer these events (because so far no divine being ever has). In short, just another year on good old planet Earth.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by thehomer: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2011
21-05-2011:

^^^^^

Ok. Then please ensure that you give them away in the last week. On the other hand, if it turns out that you have not given out all your excesses to charity/needy people i.e things like extra phones, cars, jewellery, money etc, be aware that you'll answer for such lies before your God whenever you eventually meet him.

21-05-2011:

that said

I like scoffing at such ridiculous ideas because it often works.

21-05-2011:

so if you're a bible-believing christian then pick up the BIBLE and read for yourself what those scriptures say and ask the HOLY SPIRIT to open your eyes and your heart,then you should start preparing yourself.
so what gives

I thought the same scriptures even Jesus himself said no one knew the day (though it was supposed to be in the lifetime of some of his disciples). I say you and your friend are simply making stuff up either to fleece others of their money, sheer gullibility, ignorance or something along those lines.
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by 21052011: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2011
thehomer:

I thought the same scriptures even Jesus himself said no one knew the day (though it was supposed to be in the lifetime of some of his disciples). I say you and your friend are simply making stuff up either to fleece others of their money, sheer gullibility, ignorance or something along those lines.

if only you took the time to read this instead of hitting the reply button so quick?
21-05-2011:

The Bible clearly teaches that no man knows the day or hour of judgment day (Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32).  If fact, in I Corinthians 2:11, we read that no man knoweth the deep things of God but the Spirit of God.  However, we also read that God reveals these things to us by the His Spirit.  Moreover, in verse 13, we read that the Holy Spirit teaches us these things as we compare "spiritual things with spiritual."

Mt 24:36* But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mr 13:32* But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

1Co 2:10* [b]But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God[/b]. 11* For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12* [b]Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God[/b]. 13* Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

These verses agree with Acts 1:7 where we read that we cannot know times and seasons of our own selves.  Why?  Because we must wait on the Father to send the Holy Spirit--[b]He will teach us "all things[/b]" (John 14:26). 

Acts 1:7* And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8* But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Joh 14:26* But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Prior to Christ's first coming, Simeon learned the approximate time of Christ's birth because it was revealed to him by the Holy Ghost.  This agrees with I Peter 1:11 where we read that the believers learned the "time" of Christ's suffering "beforehand" because they were led by the "Spirit of Christ."

Luke 2:25*And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him. 26* And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.

1Pe 1:11* Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

In Mark 13:11 and Luke 12:11, we read that the Holy Ghost will teach the believers what to say when they testify before the unsaved in the church.   The context of these verses concern to the great tribulation period.  In Mark 13:11, God states very clearly that the Holy Ghost will speak for the believers during that time.  Moreover, God commands us to not premeditate on what we will speak.  In other words, we receive no credit--our testimony is under the complete power/authority of the Father.   

Mark 13:9* But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. 10* And the gospel must first be published among all nations. 11* But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Lu 12:11 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

[b]In short, the Bible teaches that we cannot know the times/seasons unless the Father sends the Holy Spirit to teach us these things.  God will send the Holy Spirit to teach us as we compare spiritual things with spiritual things.  Prior to judgment day, God will increase knowledge, at the time of the end, so that we will know the times and season of His salvation program.  And, according to I Corinthians 12:8 and Ephesians 1:17 this knowledge must come via the Spirit of God.  In this respect, no man knows.[/b]

Da 12:4* But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

1Co 12:8* For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

Eph 1:17* That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Fear God and give glory to Him,
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by LoveKing(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Ain't life a bugger! angry work hard to achieve something and when it is my turn to get rich, what happens? the world decides to END!!

My brother i tire oh! abeg make i enjoy well now suffer don too much. At least i wanna rock half of the girls in the world, then the end can come. But for now make God postpone am to 3,021 A.D
Re: WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, Let us beg for the God’s mercy before His Judgment Day by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2011
I don't think the world will end on May 21 2011. Besides the latest batman movie is not coming out till july 2012, grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Thy “gay” Neighbor / Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.