Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Help Want To Study Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Want To Study Abroad (635 Views)

Help! Want To Travel From Lagos To Abuja By Air (first Time) / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Want To Study Abroad by kowade: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2011
am a graduate of 1 of the best university in this country as of today,and would like to travel to Europe for my masters, England would have been the ideal place but the fees are too high. all i can afford to raise would probably be 700000-800000 Nara.need information on destination in Europe where i can study for masters with that amount and be guarantee quality.jt advice.thanks
Re: Help Want To Study Abroad by justwise(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2011
@ kowade

. . .with that amount u are better off looking at countries like Poland, Romania or Sweden.
Re: Help Want To Study Abroad by Vicjustice: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2011
kowade:

am a graduate of 1 of the best university in this country as of today,and would like to travel to Europe for my masters, England would have been the ideal place but the fees are too high. all i can afford to raise would probably be 700000-800000 Nara.need information on destination in Europe where i can study for masters with that amount and be guarantee quality.jt advice.thanks
You mean you have no one to sponsor you? If so, that would be difficult except you have other intentions rather than being a student.
Re: Help Want To Study Abroad by studylink: 3:24am On Apr 12, 2011
Well, Malaysia is a good alternative if you do not mind. In Malaysia you can earn a UK postgraduate degree within that fee range. Approximately, about USD 9,000.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Visa In 1 Week / What Do You Want In Nigeria: We Can Give You Your Choice / Experience On Arik Air Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.