Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

Please: How Long Does It Take To Proccess Nigeria National I.d Card? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please: How Long Does It Take To Proccess Nigeria National I.d Card? (4630 Views)

What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. / How To Get A National I.D Card In Nigeria / National I.d Card Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please: How Long Does It Take To Proccess Nigeria National I.d Card? by samolina1(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2011
I can't just comprehend this. I have applied for National I.D Card for the past 7 months now, just for me to got to the centre yesterday and they were telling me i should come back in the next 1 year! Can someone please tell me the time that NPC use to proccess I.D Card.
Re: Please: How Long Does It Take To Proccess Nigeria National I.d Card? by DMANN1: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2011
Nobody has replied you because nobody but the people in government can answer your question. In the meantime, they have no clue but to collect and chop your money. Keep being patient brov. Fela was right - everyday, na the same thing, suffering and smiling!
Re: Please: How Long Does It Take To Proccess Nigeria National I.d Card? by DreaShola: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
Hope you've gotten the id card now? How long did it take and how did you apply for one? What did it cost you
Re: Please: How Long Does It Take To Proccess Nigeria National I.d Card? by Tobacco2: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
mine was a week

(1) (Reply)

Badagry: The Origin Of The Name / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] / Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.