Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Are You A Dog Breeder? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You A Dog Breeder? (5380 Views)

Picture of the Man that Changed His Face To A Dog Face Through Surgery / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog / Ladies And Gents: Meet A Dog With Swag (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Dog Breeder? by obong(m): 3:16am On Jun 13, 2007
Anyone Here Breed Dogs?

I'm looking for dog breeders in Nigeria to work with me and
establish a breed registry and kennel club. Write back if interested.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by BlackMamba(m): 3:26am On Jun 13, 2007
With a name like that, i will not trust you with any dog related venture. Obong sounds Calabar and I understand their culinary delight in dogs.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by naijaking1: 4:46am On Jun 13, 2007
@blackmamba

what a joke! well, every calabar man does not eat dogs, this guy may be real breeder.

High time we had a naija kennel club?
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by babasin(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
i'm looking for dog breeders in nigeria to work with me and establish a breed registry and kennel club.

Good idea but dont you think all those hungry kid should get feed first, otherwise you have more dog-eating people on th prowl?

cool grin
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by obong(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2007
your response was funny, mamba. im a calabar man, but im looking for breeders of diff dogs to organize and start a club. it's a hobby of mine and i want to take it further. if interested, do write back.

and those that want to keep harping on the dog eating business, we don't eat pure bred dogs anyway.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by BlackMamba(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2007
@Obong,
Just kidding bro. Good luck doing what makes you happy. Unfortunately, my relationship with animals end on the dinner table.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by obong(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2007
ok, i'll keep searching for souls with like interests
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by naijaking1: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2007
@obong

you almost implied that you eat inpure dog breeds while sparing only the pure dog breeds.

You've got to be clear, do you eat dogs, pure or inpure breed?

You can't afford to leave room for naija man to misunderstand you.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by PapaBrowne(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2007
@Obong
Nice idea man. You might want to visit this site. http://www..com/about.htm
Its a Nigerian site for Dogs.Very nice site.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by BigShishi(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
Actually , I might be interested but i believe there are some kennels in Abuja doing it really big already,
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by obong(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2007
@Obong
Nice idea man. You might want to visit this site. http://www..com/about.htm
Its a Nigerian site for Dogs.Very nice site.

thanks, this is the sort of info im seeking.

@big shishi: can you find me the names of any of these kennels or contact info about them.

naija king: i don't eat dog, but it's a part of my culture and i don't hold any grudge against those that do, even though i love dogs as pets.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by sanmiexcel: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2007
I have an online friend that runs a dog training site.
You may find so many GREAT tips there for club members if it does get started.

http://www.easydogtrainings.com

I wish I love dogs, but I don't.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by segunb(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ obong

This is one of the loveliest things i have heard in years, i never knew there wasn't a kernel group in Nijja here, my love for Dogs is endless, if there is any way i could help i wud report back on this forum here is my mail addy segun.babayemi@gmail.com.

I wud also help start the search by starting with my vet and online for Nijja groups here.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by obong(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2007
thanks everyone. your responses have been great and helpful in forwarding my hobby and overall goal
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by Rottweiler(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2007
Obong
Try the website (http://www.oledoghouse.com). The breeder is based in Port Harcourt.

I am a dog lover too. I have got 2 rottweilers. I love them crazy dogs.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by obong(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2007
thanks again. great site
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by abelix(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2007
obong,my name is abelix and i am i dog breeder living in kaduna .
i really understand what your intentions are and i am very interested in this kind of venture pls hola me on my cell 08069074334 or 08023505036 lets talk
ta
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by obong(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2007
what knd of dogs do you breed?
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by iice(f): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2007
I think about breeding sometimes, but i just know that i would make a lousy breeder grin. If my dog should produce puppies, i would form an attachment and end up with more dogs than i could handle. undecided
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by abelix(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2007
obong
i would send a mail to your box .
check your mail
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by obong(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2007
i like tibetan mastiffs but i think they would suffer from the heat in nigeria. i also like azawaks also
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by kairi: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2007
hi obong, i breed dogs in Jos, my breeding stock is all imported;we have rots, caucasians, english mastiffs and st Bernards. call me on 08054490426. i also have links with an importer who'll bring in any breed you want.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by MP007(m): 5:34am On Jun 24, 2007
i hate dogs
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by omogenaija(f): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2007
MP007:

i hate dogs

me 2 grin grin
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by Tjscale(m): 1:17am On Jun 29, 2007
Hello Obong i am also a dog breeder and i also deal in dog sales.I am interested in this venture as it has also been on my mind for a very long time so you can contact me on 08035575750,08027389956.

Tunji Scale.

K9 Breeders,
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by isangedigh(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2007
Ubong, hi im interested ive always loved dogs and ive got some k9 akills which i learnt when i was living in surulere then \. so whre are u @ d moment lets start sumting serious abeg. thnks. send me an email or call/text. charlie.isangediggy@gmail.com or 08060870871. im waiting abeg.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by tundewoods(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2008
@ Obong,

How you doing ?I just saw this thread about starting a Kennel association just some few minutes ago.Quite funny that i am discovering this thread about a year later.

Try to get in touch with me via mail or phone.I am very much interested and also been planning something similar for quite a while now

tundeaguda[at]gmail[dot]com or 08034057037

By the way does any of you dog breeders have puppy pugs for sale.I started a thread for my search on Nairaland too about a week ago.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by Zaynkennel(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2010
Yes i am a breeder
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by Zaynkennel(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
I presently have bullmasstiff, rotweiller, pitbull, boerbull in stalk, am looking to expand this my business but partnership will be okay as it requires a lots of money for a larger investment, i currently have just 15 dogs too bad.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by ashiwaju11(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2011
Gorgeous 4 months old White & Fawn American Bull Dog (Female) For Sale!
Big, Strong and beautiful female ABD from South Africa for sale.

She is innoculated and dewormed. Please send an email to; info@nairapaws.com.ng if interested.
American Bull dogs are very Athletic, make great companions and are Excellent Guard dogs. They are known for their acts of heroism, and their love for children.

We import several breeds of dogs. Send us an email and we will be glad to advise you on the best breed that suits your family as a pet or for your specific breeding purpose.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by dasparrow: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Post

Nice thread! I wonder if the kennel club was eventually formed. Do we have pug breeders in Nigeria? I doubt it but I may be wrong.
Re: Are You A Dog Breeder? by okoji: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2012
We have caucasians, Neopolitan mastiffs, English mastiffs, rottweilers, boerboels, and Japanese Pitts. We stock the best dogs in abuja and deliver nationwide.Contact us for puppies on 08172889717,ritskennels@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? / A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) / Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.