Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany (2624 Views)

Can One Contact HIV Aids By Licking Punany Juice / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2011
There is dis lovely lady @ my place of work whom i consider 2 be a frnd soc she once told me i NO REACH TO DATE HER but i kept my cool n we lata got very close.last xmas n new year celebratn,she requested i get her a fone worth 20k but i tld her i av heard even though i am nt ready 2 buy.wat does she tak me 4?a maga?if accordin 2 her I NO REACH 2 DATE HER den i no reach 2 buy her fone.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima1(f): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2011
That a smart ho! grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
well, i wil prove 2 her that i am smarta cos without punnie,NO FONE
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by 190: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

gbam
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2011
Trust, she is not missing anything.  She can get phone from another sucker man. I hope she ride on that dick and send you a video copy with her phone. cheesy
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
she is too full of herself i dnt fink any rite tinkin guy wil fall for her gimmick.instead of her 2 giv me punnie hw much is 20k fone.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2011
Do you have to Bleep a woman before you can gift her? undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima1(f): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
If she selling her punny for 20k then I need to consult the HOOKER R US hotline because she CLEARLY haven't been reading the MANUAL! angry angry angry
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by ALICIA22(f): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

There is dis lovely lady @ my place of work whom i consider 2 be a frnd soc she once told me i NO REACH TO DATE HER but i kept my cool n we lata got very close.last xmas n new year celebratn,she requested i get her a fone worth 20k but i tld her i av heard even though i am nt ready 2 buy.wat does she tak me 4?a maga?if accordin 2 her I NO REACH 2 DATE HER den i no reach 2 buy her fone.

Hahaha men and greediness are like twin brothers  tongue
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by omega25red(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

That a smart ho! grin
grin grin grin grin
erekere:

angry angry dude no one is twisting your arm to buy the phone na which one be no azz no phone
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by NnamdiN: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

well said bro, Prove u r even very very smart by nt buying her d phone if/when she gives u punny
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima1(f): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2011
What if she doesn't give him the punny and still get a phone? DUH!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
who am i 2 her dat i will buy her fone wen she clearly tld me i no reach 2 date her.if she want fone let her go and meet those who reach 2 date her to buy her fone afteral she dey claim big girl.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by skydeep(f): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2011
@poster. You are pathetic.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2011
@mrs china
 If she can get d fone without givin punany,wel gud for her na im be say she fnd beta maga b dat.if she had politely tell me she is not interestd in avin an affair wit moi i wud av understand bt dat i no reach 2  date her,my fada wil come out of grave 2 beat me if i buy her fone.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by Omolola1(f): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
Give it to her cheesy
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by Akinagirl(f): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2011
Why is this even a topic for discussion?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
I can understand how cheap some Nigerian brother re.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by patwhizkid(f): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2011
Akinagirl:

Why is this even a topic for discussion?

beats me sad
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by Mcleo007(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
Funny thread! Is she threatening u to buy her d phone? If she's not,then I wonder why ur worrying urself since ur mind seems made up already.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by coded65(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
Nigerian girls, They will never change!!!!!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
@omolola, i shud giv her wat?i hp u ar nt asjin me 2 buy her d fone?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by koolchicco: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

LMAO grin

erekere:

Correct Guy. cool

@OP

Quid pro quo. Kapish!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by aminalib(f): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
what da problem is? u said u guys are now FRIENDS, friends buy eachother crap, buy her the phone, trust me she might give u all the puunny then,
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by kaymoney2(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2011
What a smart way to teach you real  lesson and prove to you
How wise, crafty and the power of a woman thank God you havnt fallen mugu for her
tongue grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2011
can u imagine i saw her dis evenin and she ws askin me abt d fone well, i av 2 tell her i av a whole lot of obligatns 2 fulfil n i can nt get any fone now she was angry and i ws force 2 ask her if i own her any obligatn dis one tire me o.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrCork17: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

Mrs Chima? undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrBones2(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2011
NO! Mr. Cork, Mrs. Chima don't do guys, if u get ma swing wink
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by kaymoney2(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

can u imagine i saw her dis evenin and she ws askin me abt d fone well, i av 2 tell her i av a whole lot of obligatns 2 fulfil n i can nt get any fone now she was angry and i ws force 2 ask her if i own her any obligatn dis one tire me o.

Dont worry continue to put her on that waiting game** They have taught us to be wise, cautious and
ruthless
grin cheesy
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrCork17: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mr.Bones:

NO! Mr. Cork, Mrs. Chima don't do guys, if u get ma swing wink

huh? women? undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by aminalib(f): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2011
mr bones,, who are u, where did u come from all of a sudden
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
@aminalib,there is nofin bad in buyin tins 4 ur frnds expecially d gud ones but hw can a lady tel me i no reach 2 date her n she nw turns around and start askin 4 fone if she can giv me d punany as a way of sayin I DON SWALLOW MY PRIDE den i wil buy her a BB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? / "My Mother Told My Husband I Was Having An Affair" / Five Deadly Terms Used By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.