Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw (6075 Views)

Oil Prices Hit Lowest Since 2004 As Supply Balloons / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by LocalChamp: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
FG adds 188mgw to power, as supply sits 3,800mgw

Headlines, NewsJan 27, 2011

BY DANIEL IDONOR

ABUJA – NO fewer than 188 megawatt has now been added to the power generation in the country, through the Olorunsogo power plant, which brings power generation in the country to a total of 3,800mw with an estimated 4,000mw by the end of March this year.
This is amongst the first three projects in the National Independent Power Projects (NIPP) to be completed to this stage.
Besides the Olorunsogo plant in Osun state, the generating plants in Aloaji in Abia state and Sapele in Delta state are also being test run.
This is the outcome of the FEC meeting as disclosed by the minister of state for power, Nuhu Wya while briefing alongside the minister of information and communication Labaran Maku, after the second federal executive council meeting of the year, who also said the power plant has been test run and connected to the power grid.
Mr. Wya who enthusiastically spoke on the successful completion of the test run of the Olorunsogo plant, said this was to show that government was serious in delivering on its promise of as some people had not believed that the NIPP projects will even see the light of day adding that the Aloaji and Sapele plants are also being test run in preparation for commissioning in the first quarter of this year.
He however said more generation will be made via the Olorunsogo plant as it had the capacity to generate much more than it is currently generating.
“We are on top of the situation in the power sector…. with this we can assure Nigerians of significant improvement in power supply from now on” Mr. Wya told journalists.
Mr.Maku also briefed journalists on the issues discussed during the closed door FEC meeting, noting that council had primarily focused on memos tendered by the Federal Capital Territory minister, Bala Mohammed, which included the construction of 3 solid waste transfer stations for the FCT worth N2.9billion.
According to the information minister Council approved this contract because of the impact it will have on the city of Abuja and its environs.
“Council approved the award of this contract for the construction of 3 solid waste transfer stations at Mpape, Apo and Kubwa areas of the city, in favoiur of Messrs Goodness International Resources Ltd. In the sum of N2,957,572,096.35 with 12months completion period” Mr. Maku said.
On FCT at this time, the FCT minister said the nation’s capital is now witnessing an influx of foreign investors with a total of $5billion worth of investments; hence the city should be given face lift.
He said projects which include the building of a 37 floor storey building World Trade Centre, Abuja Boulevard, Film Village, Botanical garden and the Housing for Africa project along the airport road have been proposed by investors and some of them have already moved to site, at no cost to government.
Council also approved the award of contract for the provision of primary engineering infrastructure to Mbora District, Abuja in the sum of N6,664,244,869.17 out of the total project cost of N19,952,798,155.76 with a completion period of 36months.
The approval Mr. Maku said is in line with “the administration’s desire to provide adequate mas housing facilities to reduce the pressure of housing for FCT residents”.In order to ensure fire safety in the FCT, Council approved the contract for the supply of 5 units of fire fighting vehicles (Mercedes Benz Model 1518) in the sum of N195,825,000.00.
Council also considered and approved the award of contract for the Reconstruction of Lower Usuman Dam – Gurara Dam road project in the sum of N13,840,383,768.75 with a completion period of 18 months.
According to the information minister, “the reconstruction of this road will guarantee unlimited access to the entire pipeline for operation and maintenance, improve commuting between the two Dams, enhance economic potentials along the route, provide relief and shorter route to Kaduna via the Jere village link and facilitate the Gurara Multi-purpose project phase 11 aimed at developing hydro-electric power generation, agriculture irrigation, tourism and shelter”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/fg-adds-188mgw-to-power-as-supply-sits-3800mgw/
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2011
I am happy that they achieved the extra 188 MW and that they decided to purchase all those things at the FEC and all that stuff but ,

Wya who enthusiastically spoke on the
successful completion of the test run of the
Olorunsogo plant, said this was to show
that government was serious in delivering
on its promise

Firstly, since its the same administration that promised 6000MW by Jan 2010, 4000MW 'generation' by Mar 2011 is not proof enough.

This news does not really translate to much for the masses because we have been hearing similar jargon for about 10 years now but yet major cities cannot be assured steady power supply.

I will believe you are serious when Lagos, Kaduna or PHC, can have at least 6 months uninterrupted power. I think that is a generous requirement seeing alot of african countries do better than that.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Igbanibo: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by adconline(m): 1:50am On Jan 28, 2011
South Africa generates 45,000 MGW with a population of about 45 million while Nigeria generates 3800 MGW with a population of over 150 million
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Beaf: 1:56am On Jan 28, 2011
ikay88:

Firstly, since its the same administration that promised 6000MW by Jan 2010, 4000MW 'generation' by Mar 2011 is not proof enough.

This news does not really translate to much for the masses because we have been hearing similar jargon for about 10 years now but yet major cities cannot be assured steady power supply.

I will believe you are serious when Lagos, Kaduna or PHC, can have at least 6 months uninterrupted power. I think that is a generous requirement seeing alot of african countries do better than that.

The current administration is just 9 months old, so the bolded above is nonsensical. It was yar Adua's govt that promised and failed. We need some honesty in our discussions.

Thank God, there is positive movement in power supply at long last. We have waited many govts for this.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by JUO(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2011
i noticed that in my area some days ago
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by ocelot2006(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2011
This news is definitely a step in the right direction.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by likeme(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2011
adconline:

South Africa generates 45,000 MGW with a population of about 45 million while Nigeria generates 3800 MGW with a population of over 150 million

Please where is the proof to back up this claim. Light still goes off in SA
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by scopusng(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
likeme:

I dey laugh, so lite still dey go off 4 SA? I was told that lite is 24/7 in SA. Pls those in SA share more light on disooooo.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^^^^^^ the two posts above me.
here is a source, plus it shows you a functional, well monitored and productive power plan.

(I hope you know that lights can go off anywhere, even in New York, no system is 100 percent perfect. The difference is that in Nigeria there is no broadcast warning and it usually goes for more than just a few hours or minutes. Even the quality of distribution is poor.)

the link
uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKLN9543720090123?ca=rdt

NEWS
FACTBOX-South Africa power generation
plans
Fri, Jan 23 15:13 PM GMT
Jan 23 (Reuters) - South Africa's state-
owned utility Eskom [ESCJ.UL] said on Friday
that power supply had improved compared
with a year ago, when a near-collapse of
the power grid forced mines to close. To see
a story, please click on [ID:nLN93417]
Below are details of Eskom's generating
capacity.
CAPACITY AND SHORTFALL
* Eskom has a total operational capacity of
just over 39,500 megawatts (MW). It will
add close to 1,000 MW by returning
mothballed stations to service by the middle
of 2009.
* It operates 11 coal-fired stations and
Africa's only nuclear-powered plant along
with other smaller stations.
* Eskom, established in 1923, generates 95
percent of South Africa's electricity and 45
percent of Africa's electricity.
* In January 2008, the utility said it was
unable to supply power to the country's
mines sparking a major energy crisis.
* Eskom plans to invest 343 billion rand
($34.03 billion) in new power plants over
five years. It plans to spend 1.3 trillion rand
by 2025 to double generating capacity to
80,000 MW.
* Eskom estimates with the new capacity
coming onstream it can raise its reserve
margin or spare capacity to 10 percent by
2015, still short of its safe 15 percent target.
PLANNED POWER STATIONS
* Eskom started construction on the 4,788
MW Medupi power station in 2007. The first
of six units is due to be commissioned by
2012 and the plant will be operational by
* The 4,800 MW Kusile power station is due
by 2016.
* The 1,352 MW Ingula hydro power station
is due by 2013.
* The utility has invested in a wind farm
with 50 wind turbines providing 2 MW of
electricity each, due by mid-2010.
* The Ankerlig and Gourikwa open cycle gas
turbine power stations will nearly double
their capacity to 2,080 MW by 2009.
* The government plans to add 6,000 MW in
new nuclear energy by 2025 with the first
3,200 MW plant due in 2019.
* Eskom has put on hold the 1,500 MW
Tubatse hydro-power plant, citing a
slowdown in energy demand growth.
* The mothballed Camden power station has
been recommissioned and is now fully
operational; the Grootvlei and Komati power
plants will return to service by end-October,
CURRENT POWER STATIONS
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Gombs(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2011
, shay na vision 20 2020, remain 9 years o, but sha phcn dey try these days, light dey reach >12hrs a day for me area smiley
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by proudly9ja(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2011
We add 188MW of electricity and it is front page news? we no dey shame? I really don't get us sometimes.
For those who don't know, Nigeria's total electricity output has been flunctuating between 2500 and 4000MW since 1999 when OBJ started his first tenure. All through OBJ's tenure we 'added' several '100MW' plants on pages of newspaper (check out Odili's plant, and others) but at the end of his tenure, we had same range of MW (2500 - 4000).

BTW, SA generates over 35,000MW of electricty. (http://www.info.gov.za/otherdocs/2008/nationalresponse_sa_electricity1.pdf)

Someone buzz me when we get to 6000MW
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by blacksta(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
proudly9ja:

We add 188MW of electricity and it is front page news? we no dey shame? I really don't get us sometimes.
For those who don't know, Nigeria's total electricity output has been flunctuating between 2500 and 4000MW since 1999 when OBJ started his first tenure. All through OBJ's tenure we 'added' several '100MW' plants on pages of newspaper (check out Odili's plant, and others) but at the end of his tenure, we had same range of MW (2500 - 4000).

BTW, SA generates over 35,000MW of electricty. (http://www.info.gov.za/otherdocs/2008/nationalresponse_sa_electricity1.pdf)

Lol

In the Nigerian context -  One eyed person becomes the king of blind. 

As far back i can remember electricity in Nigeria has been hovering between 2500 to 4000 Mw for very long time it is just unfortunate that we have been plagued with corrupt leaders who have vested interests in the power business.   

Beaf:

The current administration is just 9 months old, so the bolded above is nonsensical. It was yar Adua's govt that promised and failed. We need some honesty in our discussions.

Thank God, there is positive movement in power supply at long last. We have waited many govts for this.

I dont see anything positive in Lies Lies Lies  - The only way we going to get stable power is when we elect genuine leaders who would put National interest above personal.

Mr Beaf  - It is very hard to separate GEJ from Yaradua - Both were elected on the same mandate. I am also sure you are suffering from  selective amnesia.  For your Information GEj did promise Nigeria electricity by 2010  - The below statement was made in 2009. 

"
From Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan came a bold declaration yesterday: that Nigerians will no longer use generators for their industrial and private power needs by this time next year. Speaking in Kaduna at the inauguration of a production line for Peugeot 306 Sedan, Jonathan reisterated that Fed-eral Government is putting necessary machinery in place to meet all its targets in the power sector, beginning with the generation and distribution of 6,000mw scheduled for December "
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^^^^ lol @ proudly9ja & blacksta
i tire for dem ooh! Did u notice how the report stated that the honourable Minister of State for Power "enthusiastically" stated the "achievement", while their mates are building numerous 4000MW. Na chinese company dey build and operate dem self, even small Ghana hired big and expensive GE to do their own and train ghanaian engineers to operate and repair. He no dey shame, just dey state megawatt anyhow so dat market women will hail dem.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Nsiman(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
Power supply in the cities i think phcn purposely deny it. Just take a walk to remote areas connected to the national grid, u'll see power supply at a reasonable hrs/day but the reverse is in the cities, when u ask they'll say cities has too much load
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Intrepid1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2011
188 Megawatts, Make we begin clap abi? I wonder how much was stolen before we could achieve this 'milestone'.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by 77ken: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
Obasanjo initiated those projects GEJ n croonies are taking glory for. Dumb Joe.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Princek12(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2011
77ken:

Obasanjo initiated those projects GEJ n croonies are taking glory for. Dumb Joe.

I am sorry to say this, but you dey craze. Obasanjo spent $16b on the power project in 8 years with nothing to show for it, and if OBJ truly initiated it why didn't he complete it in his 8 yrs in office? Is 188 megawatts too much to generate in 8 yrs? Abeg, you and Baba Iyabo need to go sit down somewhere and whisper to the birds.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by chiozor: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^^^ u talked like an uneducated fellow.Obj initiated those projects.take it or leave it. angry
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by 10cirenoh: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2011
@princek12

Go and check when the project was awarded, i mean the date, then come back here to tell us why you think 77ken is wrong with what he posted.

Yes $16B was spent but the 188 is still from it.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Whiteguru: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
Gudluck to me! Gudluck to you!! Gudluck to evrybody!!! Gudluck nigeria!!!!?
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Whiteguru: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
princek12 na wa to you! Its true dat evry gas power awaiting take offs in ds country xcept for state ownd ones were initiatd n completed by OBJ, there were 18 of such plant includin d one producing d 188mgw!
10cirenoh:

@princek12

Go and check when the project was awarded, i mean the date, then come back here to tell us why you think 77ken is wrong with what he posted.

Princek12:

I am sorry to say this, but you dey craze. Obasanjo spent $16b on the power project in 8 years with nothing to show for it, and if OBJ truly initiated it why didn't he complete it in his 8 yrs in office? Is 188 megawatts too much to generate in 8 yrs? Abeg, you and Baba Iyabo need to go sit down somewhere and whisper to the birds.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by VALIDATOR: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
Unfortunately, most Nigerians can not do very simple arithmetic.
GEJ was saying that when we reach 6,000MW we will no longer need generators and our people are believing that BS?

Here is the math
6,000MW for 140,000,000 people means 6000,000,000/140,000,000 = 43Watts per person

Do you guys take this people seriously?
FYI, common household bulb consumes 60Watts.

The situation right now as we are on about 3,000MW is 21.5Watts per person.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Princek12(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2011
chiozor:

^^^^ u talked like an uneducated fellow.Obj initiated those projects.take it or leave it. angry
10cirenoh:

@princek12

you guys need a chill pill. My main point is that we never give due credit to people who complete projects. Just as the Bible says, that he who endures to the end, not he who started, shall be saved, I am saying the same thing. How many times have we started projects in Nigeria without completing them? Too many.

With that being said, given the tenure of OBJ's regime and the amount he spent on the power project, that is, 8 yrs and $16B respectively, are you guys saying that OBJ could not generate 188MGW given the time and money expended?

Tinubu always makes the same argument, that he started everything Fashola is completing, but that same Tinubu could not complete any of those things in his own regime. While I am willing to give partial credit to OBJ for starting it, I am also willing to extend more credit to GEJ for completing it, which is more important.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Nsiman(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2011
We need to follow our leaders/presidential candidates on their speech(es). On pdp's presidential day of her flag bearer, gej said he is and will continue to implement those projects initiated by past admin that were not implemented, yes obj initiated it, did he implement it to reality, how many wat/mgw did obj add to the national grid with $16b? Don't 4get that except the 1985 development plans of nigeria is reviewed/changed, all successive admin will continue on them. Good projects are initiated but not implemented, now sm1 is here to implement them, we are still complaining. This' why i'm tired.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by wandyvirus(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2011
OBJ did not spend $16bn.That was the total budget for the NIPP projects.20% of that was paid to contractors shortly before OBJ left the scene.Yaradua came and reversed all of that.The Elumelu chap in the House and his counter-thieves in the senate played on the intelligence of Nigeria's by hyping the TOTAL amount of the project which was to span three years as if that was what was spent in the last 8 months of OBJ's presidency. If Yaradua  had not listened to the likes of Turia and the former AG under Yaradua (whose name i have vowed never to call or write again) we will be well on our way out of darkness now.
GEJ just returned to the OBJ IPP script and we are already seeing the results. I have had constant electricity in the last 3 weeks and it can only get better.
Please let us open our eyes and speak the truth.the monies for the IPP that was not disbursed is still with the CBN.The contractors came out with prove  that shows that the Yaradua govt frustrated them. have we forgotten so soon how the "panel" will visit sites late in the evening and show us on AIT that the contractors are not working.Have we forgotten that the contractors asked that they help the Govt construct a particular bridge(i can't remember which now) so that they can transport the heavy turbines that is needed for the IPP to work and the Govt refused? Can we recall the fact that most of the equipment suffered demurrage    at the ports during the former AG's rule? Lets not give in to slanderers who now turned around ad asked the contractors for bribes. The IPP is on course now and we can all see the results.If you are in Lagos have you noticed the small transformer per four or five houses?
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by adconline(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2011
likeme

Typical Naija attitude! So long as someone is worse than us, we are the giants. Always using lowest point as the a measurement of success. "light still goes off in RSA as it does in Nigeria" Next  time dont come here to challenge facts with empty Naija ego or brain.
To put things in perspective for you.RSA generates 45billion watts of electricity with less than 45 million people while Nigeria generates 3.8 billion watts of elecricity with 150 million people.Can you do the math? Typical genset in Naija has a capacity of 2700 Watts for family use, which means that RSA can generate electricity for about 17 million homes- average family size of 4 will mean that 66 million people have  electricity in RSA.
In Nigeria, it means that NEPA generates 3.8 billion watts for about 1.4 million homes taking into account that average family uses 2700 watt genset, so for average family size of four; it will mean that about 5.6 million people in Naija have electricity.

[b]ikay88

NEWS
FACTBOX-South Africa power generation
plans
Fri, Jan 23 15:13 PM GMT
Jan 23 (Reuters) - South Africa's state-
owned utility Eskom [ESCJ.UL] said on Friday
that power supply had improved compared
with a year ago, when a near-collapse of
the power grid forced mines to close. To see
a story, please click on [ID:nLN93417]
Below are details of Eskom's generating
capacity.
CAPACITY AND SHORTFALL
* Eskom has a total operational capacity of
just over 39,500 megawatts (MW). It will
add close to 1,000 MW by returning
mothballed stations to service by the middle
of 2009.
* It operates 11 coal-fired stations and
Africa's only nuclear-powered plant along
with other smaller stations.
* Eskom, established in 1923, generates 95
percent of South Africa's electricity and 45
percent of Africa's electricity.
* In January 2008, the utility said it was
unable to supply power to the country's
mines sparking a major energy crisis.
* Eskom plans to invest 343 billion rand
($34.03 billion) in new power plants over
five years. It plans to spend 1.3 trillion rand
by 2025 to double generating capacity to
80,000 MW.
* Eskom estimates with the new capacity
coming onstream it can raise its reserve
margin or spare capacity to 10 percent by
2015, still short of its safe 15 percent target.
PLANNED POWER STATIONS
* Eskom started construction on the 4,788
MW Medupi power station in 2007. The first
of six units is due to be commissioned by
2012 and the plant will be operational by
* The 4,800 MW Kusile power station is due
by 2016.
* The 1,352 MW Ingula hydro power station
is due by 2013.
* The utility has invested in a wind farm
with 50 wind turbines providing 2 MW of
electricity each, due by mid-2010.
* The Ankerlig and Gourikwa open cycle gas
turbine power stations will nearly double
their capacity to 2,080 MW by 2009.
* The government plans to add 6,000 MW in
new nuclear energy by 2025 with the first
3,200 MW plant due in 2019.
* Eskom has put on hold the 1,500 MW
Tubatse hydro-power plant, citing a
slowdown in energy demand growth.
* The mothballed Camden power station has
been recommissioned and is now fully
operational; the Grootvlei and Komati power
plants will return to service by end-October,
[/b]
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by manny4life(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2011
This is really pathetic, so the question is " What is wrong with power generation in Nigeria"? Is that private Nigerian investors are not willing to invest in thier country or is it that Govt want to do it all by themselves? With all the billions from Nigerian investors, a lot can be done and in a timely manner.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2011
proudly9ja:

[size=14pt]For those who don't know, Nigeria's total electricity output has been flunctuating between 2500 and ~ 4000MW since 1999 when OBJ started his first tenure.[/size] All through OBJ's tenure we 'added' several '100MW' plants on pages of newspaper (check out Odili's plant, and others) but at the end of his tenure, we had same range of MW (2500 - 4000).

lol  grin
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Beaf: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2011
So our power generation capacity increases and people complain? It just goes to show how negative some are, they are the sort of people we call winsh! grin
Winshes hate progress and love darkness.

Some have brought up SA's capacity as support for their whinging; but dudes the only way we can ever catch up with SA is by steadily increasing capacity. Last month, we hit 3600MW for the first time in our history (don't mind the clowns mentioning 4000MW, remember they are winshes wink), a month later we've climbed to  3,800MW. In the next one month or so, we should have topped 4000MW. . . Let winshes complain, afterall they are lovers of deep darkness, others are hopeful and glad that after decades of hopelessness, things are actually getting better.

[size=14pt]Fresh Air 2011![/size]
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by playboy19(m): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
Sometimes, some people just need to shut the gob. Like someone called him proudlynaija, he dey uk dey work for warehouse pay alot tax to the queen and bills and left with 50 pounds after a month and no fit send money to naija, come here dey talk bull sh!t. When he dey naija, for hin life he no pay any tax or bill. Na people like him dey tap light from pole, spoil transformer, come here now dey talk sh.t

Let people who are in the country talk about this, dont sit down in your 10 boys-1 room apartment in the uk and start saying sh.t about naija here.
Re: Fg Adds 188mgw To Power, As Supply Sits 3,800mgw by Akbar10: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2011
undecidedgood to hear that we are getting an increase in power generation, but, i will believe it when i see it in my area. funny enof, power supply just suffered a bout of epilepsy about a 3days ago. are you sure it's not a case of ''robbing Peter to pay Paul'' power?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack: A Ploy For Amnesty? / Survival Of Niger Delta Beyond Crude Oil, Crude Oil Not "Useless" / look at where they drill oil in Biafra Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.