Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century (1718 Views)

Ladies, Can You Choose This as a Profession? (photo) / He Became Victim Of #betrayal. He Lost His Career To #trust / Best Career Prospect- Chevron Nigeria, Shell Nigeria Or Mobil Producing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century by efe22(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2011
Edited 2013
Re: I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century by interbiz2(f): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2011
I'll advise u go nature i.e taking some naturally produced supplement dat has been proven to work. Interested? Reach me on modicom14@yahoo.com. This'll definitely help boost ur memory.
Re: I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century by efe22(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2011
Hey man please drop the advice here now!
Re: I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century by Natasha2(f): 1:24am On Jan 31, 2011
i will strongly advice you to go into the agricultural sector, there is a lot of money in it. My mums friend built an hotel from planting cucumbers cool trust me it will last you a life time. for example if you go into rearing of fish gosh you will hit jack pot wink in fact some of the richest people in the world are farmers, i don't mean subsistence farmers. Think about it kiss

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century by efe22(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
@ Natasha, you are good brother but think about the huge capital involve in the agricultural sector viz the fish farming itself and some good others, Thanks for your honest advice.
Re: I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century by Natasha2(f): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2011
about the capital you can take a loan or borrow from a friend undecided and you musn't start on a large scale. You can start on a low scale, as for the fish farming you just have to dig a pond and buy the fish. Feeding them aint expensive, you can just buy bread cut it and throw it into the pond wink. before you know it they are matured and ready for sale grin kiss
Re: I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century by Mostai: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
From my own point of view, I will advise you to think of what you like doing most and then develop it.
1. If you like singing, you could go into entertainment.
2. If you are loaded with experience and love advising people, you could in into consulting.
3. If you really love dealing with computers, you could go into information technology (IT). IT is practical based, so you don't need to cram anything, just read and practicalise what you read on a computer and them apply it.
4. If you are good in art work, you could in into customising business.
5. If you are good in acting, in into the movie industry.
6. If you are good in a particular sport, develop yourself in it and join teams.
Most importantly, education is very important. To those that may be reading this post, make sure that you have at least a tertiary education. Because education is the best policy.
You can visit www.jirelsms.com for more opportunities.
Re: I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century by andrewsega(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2011
I think Mostai gave some good advise, on my side, i would recommended IT. It is the fastest growing
Re: I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century by alisabey: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
You only get 1 chance to make the right first impression. Let the experts handle your career search: www.careerexperts.org
Re: I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century by audreydeb: 11:04pm On May 06, 2012
[quote author=andrewsega]I think Mostai gave some good advise, on my side, i would recommended IT. It is the fastest growing[/quote

I would love to pursue a career on IT but I don't know where to start from.. Any idea please... I already have a first degree in Sociology but I just realised dat I've just wasted my time in skool, I just completed a program on C++ programming nd would love to further.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Does Blacklisted BVN Means? / What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? / Unilag Msc Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.