Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,206 members, 7,780,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This (12476 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / Will You Pay To Visit Historic Sites In Yoruba Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2011
Hehehe am in lagos,
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by eghost247(m): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2011
steve_101:

Hehehe am in lagos,

Guy abeg make we hear word
stop talking about Malaysia
people there are suffering
do u know how many Nigerians are in Malaysia prisons
please stop saying thrash
i wasn't saying Serbia was good
but compared to Malaysia
oh we both know that now in Malaysia
almost all black people their are suspects
even if your making your money legally or not
u should hide your head in shame
and stop bragging here about Malaysia
saying poo
why dont u go to china
to buy good if u want to do that?
u have been to 11countries
and your stil living in Malaysia
that is a big fat lie
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 7:14am On Feb 01, 2011
Lmao I cant even live anywhere else now beside lagos,but am a regular traveller and I hate when peoples thought is all about working for money,
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2011
U don't even know how many Nigerians in Nigeria prison,this thread is gonna be popular
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by eghost247(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2011
Go and Hide your head Malayasia your not even ashamed of yourself
if not for mismanagement
what should nigerians be going to do in malayasia
of all places
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2011
Nigerians are in fiji,vanatu,cambodia,nepal,vietnam,belarus,cyprus,china,mongolia,sebia,russia,babados,st kitts,senegal,mali,gunea,LIBERIA,everywhere,so u honestly mean all this places are better than malaysia?
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by eghost247(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2011
just telling u
steve_101:

Nigerians are in fiji,vanatu,cambodia,nepal,vietnam,belarus,cyprus,china,mongolia,sebia,russia,babados,st kitts,senegal,mali,gunea,LIBERIA,everywhere,so u honestly mean all this places are better than malaysia?
not saying that just tellling u in particular
not come here
and brag
like Malaysia is all that
we both know u tried other better countries
endlessly and settled for Malaysia
eventually
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2011
wink

1 Like

Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2011
wink
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by chamber2(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2011
I think you all are missing the point here.Malaysia is a good and peaceful country with basic infrastructure such as light,water,good road,transport etc .The only difference between Malaysia and the UK is that Malaysia is still classified in the category of developing countries,aside that you can actually enjoy the same lifestyle those in the UK,US etc experience even at a lower cost.Their security is in good form and basic technological facilities seem to be in place.

Malaysia has a stable political system with an administrative centre at Putrajaya.Malaysia's foreign policy is based on the principle of neutrality and maintaining peaceful relations with all countries, regardless of their political system, and to further develop relations with other countries in the region.This makes the country relatively peaceful and attractive to both investors and tourist.Economic wise,Malaysia is doing great. With a population put at  27,565,821 (2010) and a total land mass of 329,847 km2 (about the size of Cameroun) Malaysia is growing much faster than its neighboring countries such as Thailand,Cambodia etc (except Singapore).With a GDP growth rate of $403.042 billion and per capita income of $14,275.371 (2010),Malaysia is actually doing better than ALL AFRICAN COUNTRIES and MOST COUNTRIES IN EUROPE.Malaysia has a Gini Co efficient (a measure of income inequality) of about 0.46 which shows relative equality in income distribution.

Education wise,Malaysia is the home of most educational institutions in the world.You have campuses of schools like the University of Derby(UK),Sunderland,East London,Nottingham,Victoria(canada) and many more schools from Australia,US etc.People prefer studying here because it is relatively cheap compare to other countries.

In the area of crime,Malaysians can be ranked a bit low compare to Indians,Chinese,Africans etc. Africans are only into internet scam,drug and women.They don't steal,this is a known fact by all.Major rubbery are done by China and Indian.Indians are the most hated followed by chinese and then blacks.In all,the Malaysia security agencies are doing very well to curb crime.

SO what is the problem with Malaysia?

NO job for blacks/Africans.Dont come because of work,I promise you will be disappointed and frustrated.Our young man here doesn't want to tell us what he does or did to make money in Malaysia other than crime.This puts me in great doubt.You can do business if you have the money,but no jobs.The Malay or Chinese won't even put you in their shops because they believe by doing so most of their customers won't come again.

Tell us Mr.Sus101,did you work formally to make your money or did you do other things?pls make it clear.We are talking about formal employment here not business,anybody can do business if he wishes.

If you want to get reliable information in Malaysia ask the Taxi drivers,they will tell you everything thing you need to know.They are just like the Okada men in Nigeria.They have information which even the president doesn't have.

What i stated above is just my opinion and view about Malaysia based on the information available to me.This should not be regarded as an official information.Users beware.

Thanks.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by xtremetee: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
Malaysia is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY like Nigeria, So I don't see much difference. Any country where you cant work is bad place to live.

the fact is that MALAYSIA IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.

End.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by xtremetee: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
The truth is,relocating from a third world country to another is a BAD idea.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by eghost247(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2011
steve_101:

Its cheap and easy to go to malaysia,wat do u expect?jobs ?if canada is that easy will there be job?I wonder why people talk bad about malaysia at any little discussion,are they even inviting YOU,in 1999-2003 nigerians work freely in selangor/kuala lumpur but now we ve damaged the whole system ,I won't say if I worked in malaysia or not ,my advice is look deep,ask your self if there will be work elsewhere rather than selangor/KL
Lol Malayasia
lol
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by tunapa4dem: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
guday everybody in the house, pls i just want to know if you are in malaysia what can you do like buying and selling with 4000 dollar in malaysia. what i mean is that is possible for yoiu to trade within malaysia.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
I advice you, Keep your little money , safe more and start better things in nigeria.

Malaysia is not wat you think,

It's Favour some, and vise versa ,

I think steve_101 is only been happy about the life his living in malaysia, Different people, Diffrent Life, Different Opinion.

Malaysia is Gud for others and not good for others,, People r making it here, Lot of Nigerians r in Jail crying and lamenting here.

Malaysian police are same with nigerian, Only difference is Dressing,Uniform,Guns,There way of Approaching,The rest are same.

Honest truth, There are legit nigerian people in Mlaysia, though very few. maybe 5% of the total Populations of Nigerians in malaysia.

Have been here for 1 yr and few month now, my Conclusion is ,

If you have better things doing in Nigeria, don't bother coming to malaysia.U wont understand until your here, dat the Truth.

Sunway , Hello Balli, long bar,Are just normal clubs , strightly for African's and the wholes,

The only thing i hate malaysia is there Racist,, if there police get u , your TO SPEND 2 WEEKS IN THERE CELL FIRST Before anything.

@steve_101  your right, There are lots of BIGGER MEN in Subang Jaya, Everyone got there life to live, I was in nigeria December, But now i will be staying here for 2years extra before visiting nigeria again,

it is very clean, organise, good cities and low crime rate.not compare to the high crime rate in nigeria I have never heard of a Gun-shot for over a Year since i came to malaysia.

Many manufacturing are done there by companies all over the world; , never in nigeria.

Our Politicians ,senators son are all over here studying.Why?

Let me just say, In terms of Electricity, in 10years tyme, Nigeria can never be like malaysia, Talkless about Roads and Condominiums all over.

Just my own 2 cent.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by wanaj0: 4:28am On Feb 19, 2011
I think things have to be put in perspective. Nigerians do work in Malaysia. Some are lecturing while a number are in the oil and gas industry. They are mainly in Sarawak, Penang and Kuala Lumpur. Some stay in highbrow areas like Mont Kiara, KLCC, Jalan Ampang etc.

The difference is that those are professionals. They are considered to have skills that is in 'short' supply in Malaysia. They have work permit that allows them to work.

Anyone that employs illegal immigrant in Malaysia is playing with fire. Worse of with blacks because you will STAND out.

The other issue is that pay is relatively POOR in Malaysia except you are treated as an EXPATRIATE staff. Most fresh graduates earn between (RM1,500 and RM 2,500). Those fortunate among them can get a job of like RM3,500.

Most Nigerians came in as a tourist or with student visa. That does not allow you to WORK! And no company will risk employing you! Even for housemaids in Malaysia (mainly Indonesians and Philipinos) they are regulated. They get permit to work.

And to work for Chinese company without speaking Mandarin is almost impossible. Even Chinese people dont like to employ non Chinese speaking Malaysians how much more employing a black man. Note that the Chinese control the economic power while the Malays control political power.

So what do Nigerians do in Malaysia. Most are into crime. Some are trying to do business like car rentals BUT not as lucrative as people think. So people should be careful. Remember flight ticket to Malaysia is not cheap!
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by wanaj0: 4:32am On Feb 19, 2011
Just to add, the current appreciation of the RM has made importing things from Malaysia to Nigeria unprofitable. In 2008, 1RM was like N36.00 now 1RM is like N50.00.

So before they tell you of some business opportunity factor that in.

Also there are many 'fake' things in Malaysia. They call them LOCAL ORIGINALS. Most are from China. So beware.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by AtlanticC: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2011
Do you want to study and have a LEGAL STUDENT VISA TO MALAYSIA? We can help you. This is 100% guaranty, genuine and secured!

We are an International School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. About 70% of our International students are from Africa, mostly Nigerians. We noticed that most of our students, traveled in Malaysia as a tourist, then they will come to our Institutions to apply for education to qualify for a Student Visa.

Below are the disadvantages of getting a Tourist Visa then changing it to Student Visa in Malaysia

• You will pay more than double of the amount, because of agent fees, etc.
• No guaranty that your visa will be approved.
• You need to purchase a round trip or two way tickets to Malaysia which is more than 250,000 Naira.
• You need thousands of Dollars as your show money or Basic Travel Allowance.
• You need to pay for a Hotel Accommodation/Reservation to show to the Immigration Officers.
• Numbers of questions from the Immigration Officers.
• Problem of getting an affordable and safe accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
• Holding a passport with a Chop only that it can fake.

If you are interested, you may contact us at +60166764681. Or you may send us an email at atlanticcenter@ymail.com.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by jalcyue: 6:26am On May 30, 2011
hi steve_101 smiley

i didn't gt enuf time to read all the msges bcs am at wrk. its jst amazing to me that u actually supporting M'sia lik supportin M'sia soccer team lol.no offence.

as i said i dnt evn hv time to finish reading this interesting topic, i dnt evn knw hw to snd u a private msg.

can i ask u a few Qs here?
1. are u nigerian? (since ur profile dnt tell much)
2. u meant u r in lagos now?
3. y do u think malaysia is gud since u bn to so mny places.

pls pardon me for askin silly Qs.pls let me know wen u online.nd i'll find a way to master this website so dat i can send u msges private. do le me knw. wink
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by macmoyor(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2011
I bet you, if there are 10 free flights from Malaysia to Nigeria, the flight will not be enough for guys who wan to commot from this good for nothing country.there is nothing to do in Malaysia,even business. a Nokia phone battery(BT) for Malaysia is more than 1k for nija.who wan buy a phone battery for 1,500k for nija?, talk of school,you spend your money,get good grades,you apply for 1000jobs,no fir,/company will even call you up,
Nija should stop going to Malaysia, its a mistake for most people to be there, unless say ur papa na senators and governors,and ministers,
steve101 is just talking arrant nonsense,if Malaysia is good,it means where ever you are,be it kl or slagnor will also be good.a particular place don't make a county good,besides,Malaysia is not that big, so tell us where is the happening place, i know all part of Malaysia, besides kl and penang, other places na worst hit.cos the people there cant even follow u talk, more like timid behavior, the very few people making it are drugs and yahoo, if u are lucky,,else,,nothing.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2011
steve101 is just talking arrant nonsense, what's the meaning of that?
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by Slyp: 7:39pm On May 30, 2011
Hi evryone, i see no reason why u guys shud b against steve_ 101 because evryone there can't always ve d same story. There re nor-nigerians dat ar makin it here in nigeria and there re nigerian dat ar also makin it even in benin republic. So the fact dat u guys ve nt seen many nigerians dat ve made it so well in malaysia does nt totally mean no one can actually make it there and who knows, steve can just b one of the few ones dat re doing great rite there. One thing we must understand is dis: a country that has all the basic amenities by which a country's economic can b driven wil always stand a change better then africa's countries including nigeria where one can't even enjoy one single amenity. Secondly, nigerians ve actually destroy their reputation abroad because of their too much indulgence in crime. If u watch carefully u wil find out dat nigerian re almost the highest number of foreign prisoners in dat malaysia and dat may comtribute to the reason why nigerian find it difficult to get jobs. To conclude always try to act within the restriction of ur visa, do only what ur visa permits u to do so as not to incure problem 4 urself and lastly always ve in ur mind that as a foreigner in a any country even in another state of ur country u must come across one form of racism it is natural. So don't let that be a yardstick for u not to excel in any u find urself. Thanks
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by dprinz99(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2016
nevachange:
@steve 101, you forgot to tell the people that you are misleading that you don already chop belleful for naija, """BUY LAPTOPS IN WHOLESALE""",  i meet guys on almost daily basis beging for 1 - 5 ringints , and no i dont stay in puchong or cherasi reside in suriamas , i suppose you know how much a room is there and who they give it too , for you to know  my pocket rate, the fact saybaba God bless me does not mean that i should mislead others, i was so bored i decided to get busy and make extra doe, i went to several shops with vacancies written boldly but when you enter as a black or nigerian, they say NO CANNOTthat is the highest level of noooooooooo, if you think u can make it here, then its either drugs or scam, or by prostitution girls,
@steve 101 i know say those girls na wetin dem they do, the whores here make sooooooooooooooo much money , and your case might just be 1 out of 10000000000000 if its true, cus if the police get you here doing business you are on the next flight to naijayou sound more to me like an agent, my hausa friend here with all the money he has escapes to nigeria with the slightest holiday available, besides tell us how many times police stop you in a day cus if you stay in selangor they stop Africans with car like police dey stop okada for night, they expect us to treak, haha

i dont have all day to rant with Steve 101 but i 99 percent know he is an agent or guys that get commission for bringing students, the worst part is that you dont even see the agent when you get here all you get is fone call grin grin grin
here are the final words for those who have ears,

if you are a chinese or asian you get job like water, everywhere

if you dey onitsha its better you go to Lagos and hustle or even Cotonou,

anybody that says there is legit means of work here is an agent of the devil and malaysia,

if you are financially capable and can take discrimination and poo like that or coming to school fineeeeeeeeee, welcome

if you think you are a professional in scam or can get women easily like steve101, welcomeeeeeeeeeee,

yes uk , germany belgium is better , u get a chance to wash dead body ,wash plates, do odd jobs here they dont even allow you sit down comfortably in the bus that you paid for,  did you say Malaysia is cheap, hahahhah, now this guy is an AGENT, no doubtthe garri i buy for 50 naira in lagos i buy it here for 500 , they dont even have flour instaed guys use baking flour and grow pot bellies rapidly,
GOD help me i get excellent grades and get the helllllllllll outta here,

dont realy know much abt the country bt mY cousin studied in selangor and after his studies,he is vry large cos he got a job wirh chiness comp.
dnt say u only hv chance to wash deadbodies n plate in europe
95% of ny freinds studing in germany do student jobs with big comp including benz etc.one can still mk it anywr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Line Transport Park At Mainland,lagos. Where? / One Dead, Nine Injured In Ondo Road Accident / How Do I Invite My Girlfriend To The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.