Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? (941 Views)

Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed / Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by NnamdiN: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2011
My cousin's galfriend(one of dem) came by dis evening. I had strepsils in my mouth, I jokingly offered her one(from my mouth), honestly I never knew she could take it from my mouth and my cousin was there.
After she stayed and left, my coz refused to talk to me, in his words "u efed up by kissing my gal b4 me". This is someone that has screwed my "galfriend" b4.( I don't keep galfriends, I do it wenever I wanna do it and go my way)  
Now this is really bothering me. I wud be d last dude to ever have a disagreement wit another dude over a gal( they don't worth it).
Is my "supposed" crime enough to piss dis dude off  Considering he has screwed one my chicks b4( na me arrange am sha) plus if I wanted to kiss his "chick", I wouldn't be dat silly to do it b4 him.
I know he wants me to apologise, I won't do it ( unless I'm convicted here)
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by Woke4all(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
I didn't see anything wrong since it's not intentional and i won't even call that a kiss.

Anyway since he've banged ur chick before it will be hard for you to convince him.
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
Yeah well I don't see the big deal necessarily however, it is still not a good idea to make "overly friendly" gestures to someone's partner esp. right in front of them. Just apologize and explain yourself to your cousin. If he cannot move on then that is his problem and do remind him of his past errors should he still be "screw face" about the issue because it seems to me that he is still feeling a way about his misdeed and wants to find a reason to justify himself by making you into a bad guy. . .anyway you do what is best to you.
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by omega25red(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2011
just apologize and move on blood is thicker than some pv$$y
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by NnamdiN: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2011
Woke4all:

I didn't see anything wrong since it's not intentional and i won't even call that a kiss.

thank u jare
MzD@rkSkin:

Yeah well I don't see the big deal necessarily however, it is still not a good idea to make "overly friendly" gestures to someone's partner esp. right in front of them. .
he doesn't even love her,,, he's still with her coz he hasn't "done" it yet.( chick's giving him d "v" story)
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by Mygoldie(f): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2011
Apologise to him and go look for your own gf,instead of looking to revenge your cousin indirectly.
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by koolchicco: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Yeah well I don't see the big deal necessarily however, it is still not a good idea to make "overly friendly" gestures to someone's partner esp. right in front of them. Just apologize and explain yourself to your cousin. If he cannot move on then that is his problem and do remind him of his past errors should he still be "screw face" about the issue because it seems to me that he is still feeling a way about his misdeed and wants to find a reason to justify himself by making you into a bad guy. . .anyway you do what is best to you.
cool cool
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by koolchicco: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2011
NnamdiN:

My cousin's galfriend(one of dem) came by dis evening. I had strepsils in my mouth, I jokingly offered her one(from my mouth), honestly I never knew she could take it from my mouth and my cousin was there.
After she stayed and left, my coz refused to talk to me, in his words "u efed up by kissing my gal b4 me". This is someone that has screwed my "galfriend" b4.( I don't keep galfriends, I do it wenever I wanna do it and go my way)  
Now this is really bothering me. I wud be d last dude to ever have a disagreement wit another dude over a gal( they don't worth it).
Is my "supposed" crime enough to piss dis dude off  Considering he has screwed one my chicks b4( na me arrange am sha) plus if I wanted to kiss his "chick", I wouldn't be dat silly to do it b4 him.
I know he wants me to apologise, I won't do it ( unless I'm convicted here)

And they say I'm worse weird. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by NnamdiN: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
omega25red:

just apologize and move on blood is thicker than some pv$$y
lol, Dude I'm gonna add dis to my quotes, Nice one, I'll try and do it but lemme give him sometime to come to his senses
Mygoldie:

Apologise to him and go look for your own gf,instead of looking to revenge your cousin indirectly.
Dat's harsh, y wud I possibly seek revenge when I arranged d whole thing
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by iice(f): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2011
Wrong.  Stuff harping on 'his' mistakes and deal with issue that has come between you two.
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by ShyOne(f): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2011
you were wrong

not intentionally so

but her response to accept your suggestion -  turned it so - it turned you wrong

u DEFINITELY need to apologize

also when u are wrong don't combine your wrong with his previous wrong towards you - keep issues separate

this is your relative whom you will see 60 years from now - keep the next 60 years harmonious on your part - this isn't about a simple mouth exchange of food items - this is about how you react and conduct yourself in ALL SITUATIONS that will replay itself continuously in your life in different scenarios in the way you treat yourself and others.

everything you put out in the universe - NEVER FAILS TO COME BACK TO  YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

you will have a girlfriend that you REALLY LOVE and someone will offer something to her via mouth - how would you feel in that situation my friend? 

make the adjustment in your thought

and

correct this situation with your relative

before

it comes back to bite you
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2011
some people and their issues sef.
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by NnamdiN: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2011
We cool now, But I still maintain that people should consider certain things before reacting.
Re: Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? by deniyor: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2011
Shy-One:

you were wrong

not intentionally so

but her response to accept your suggestion - turned it so - it turned you wrong

u DEFINITELY need to apologize

also when u are wrong don't combine your wrong with his previous wrong towards you - keep issues separate

this is your relative whom you will see 60 years from now - keep the next 60 years harmonious on your part - this isn't about a simple mouth exchange of food items - this is about how you react and conduct yourself in ALL SITUATIONS that will replay itself continuously in your life in different scenarios in the way you treat yourself and others.

everything you put out in the universe - NEVER FAILS TO COME BACK TO YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

you will have a girlfriend that you REALLY LOVE and someone will offer something to her via mouth - how would you feel in that situation my friend?

make the adjustment in your thought

and

correct this situation with your relative

before

it comes back to bite you

I agree 90%.
The other 10%, on the issue of your previous 'galfriend' - Dude he did no wrong since you organised it for him. No harm no foul!
Poster, you are still wrong for not recognising there are limits when dealing with other people's partners whether they are friends or family.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Prefer Riches To Virtue? / What Does This Mean / Would You Date A Female Who Has Slept With A Total Of Two Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.