Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

A Tough Question For The Ladies ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tough Question For The Ladies ! (958 Views)

Ladies which do you prefer, A Cool Guy or A Tough Guy? / Tough Question / Tough Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by bigfather(m): 12:30am On Jan 29, 2011
Ur husband left church in the middle of a Sunday service telling you he's purging & had to go home. On getting home, he used toilet several times and tied towel round his waist. Suddenly, he heard a noise from the maid's room. He rushed there and found her (maid) naked and tied to the bed. He moved close to untie her and the towel around his waist fell just in time when you entered the room shocked cry.
Ladies, what would u do? undecided
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by ladyF(f): 3:31am On Jan 29, 2011
There's no reasonable explanation on this planet that'll make me believe they were not doin anything
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by joyblinks(f): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2011
very very difficult to believe.
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by shotster50(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2011
big father:

your husband left church in the middle of a Sunday service telling you he's purging & had to go home. On getting home, he used toilet several times and tied towel round his waist. Suddenly, he heard a noise from the maid's room. He rushed there and found her (maid) unclothed and tied to the bed. He moved close to untie her and the towel around his waist fell just in time when you entered the room shocked cry.
Ladies, what would u do? undecided

= Tales by the Moonlight.

1 Like

Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Plutarch: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2011
**Hi nolly! **
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

This will make some nice por*n movie : My baby sitter/my husband grin
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by MrsChima(f): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2011
smh
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

smh

Shake it off baby smiley cheesy
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by MrsChima(f): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2011
I did! Mr. Chima is something else! Ooh lawd!

TOPIC,

I am still thinking,
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Odunnu: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2011
I'l accept the story seeing all d evidence
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Atreides(f): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2011
@Topic,Story story,
Stoo-ry.
Once upon a time,
Time,time.
*clears throat* Back to business-he'd have a hard time convincing me oh. Why was the housemaid nak.ed? How did she get all tied up? Etc etc.
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Tosinville(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2011
Real tales by moonlight lol
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Daveama(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2011
who tied d house maid on d bed?
Seems u watch lots of 9ja movies
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Tosinville(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2011
or probably thats what he dreamt about last night lol
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2011
@poster u just gave mr another reason Y I can not watch Nigerian home video. Lol,
story storyyyy, STORY.
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Tosinville(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2011
lol
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by shotster50(m): 3:03am On Jan 30, 2011
REALITY101:

shocked shocked shocked

This will make some nice por*n movie : My baby sitter/my husband grin

Hahahaha , word.
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by freedomfro(f): 3:47am On Jan 30, 2011
He's a horrible liar, but to leave church for outside nookie?! I would have busted a cap really deep in his ass, if he wants to Bleep, he can get bleeped!
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2011
Atreides:

@Topic,Story story,
Stoo-ry.
Once upon a time,
Time,time.
*clears throat* Back to business-he'd have a hard time convincing me oh. Why was the housemaid nak.ed? How did she get all tied up? Etc etc.
i'll ask the same,let me see how they'll explain it.
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 31, 2011
ladyF:

There's no reasonable explanation on this planet that'll make me believe they were not doin anything

Atreides:

@Topic,Story story,
Stoo-ry.
Once upon a time,
Time,time.

Dave ama:

who tied d house maid on d bed?
Seems u watch lots of 9ja movies

freecocoa:

i'll ask the same,let me see how they'll explain it.

this scenario "could" be possible:
maid was with her bf at home having some kinky sex when the oga came back home unexpected from church. bf ran out of the house through the back and left the maid all nak.ed/tied up (she could lose her job if they find her bf in the house).
oga went to do his business and went to the maid's room when she started screaming for help. the oga was surprised to see her tied up and quickly help her out  because he thought someone had abused her while they were in church. . . . . . . . et voila, the rest is history!

btw: if they had something going on, wouldnt hubby have a hard on?! and as a wifey, shouldnt you give your hubby the benefit of the doubt (as crazy as it may be)?!
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by ladyF(f): 3:45am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^^
I'd stil be a fool to believe the story. The guy'z just a cheat.
Q: Why didn't the maid follow them to church then?
A: So that the husband can come home early from church to meet her,nd God knows for how long that had even been goin on. That day was just their day of reckoning.
Re: A Tough Question For The Ladies ! by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^^ 
I'd stil be a fool to believe the story. The guy'z just a cheat.

if thats how you feel about the man you married then i suggest you divorce him right away rather than waiting for silly excuses such as this one. you were definitely NOT meant for each other.

Q: Why didn't the maid follow them to church then?

A: so that she could have fun with her bf.
look at the whole scenario with an open mind rather than a suspicious one.
if there is 1% of chance that your hubby is telling the truth then you SHOULD be on your husband's side. dont blame him for something he may not have done.

why are you married to this guy for, if you cant even trust him. duh!

unless you are 100% sure that he was doing something wrong, you MUST be by his side ALL THE TIME, at least thats what "normal" happy married people do.

(1) (Reply)

Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? / Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition / My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.