Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Qatar Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar Visa (8132 Views)

House Pls Help.is Qatar Visa Stamped On De Int'l Passport / Qatar Visa / How To Get Qatar Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Qatar Visa by charleen04: 3:38am On Jan 29, 2011
want to know mo abt qatar (mid east) or planning of comin ova to qatar and need visa, agents or individual we talk abt it tru
Re: Qatar Visa by ama27(f): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
Speak to us at Alpha Travels- 08068920872/01-8210525 email - info@alphatravelsng.com

We do this all the time

thanks
Re: Qatar Visa by charleen04: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
am here in qatar, i can help u get visa for clients, or answer question concerning qatar, for guys wanting to kno abt Qatar b4 coming. u can reach me tru charleencotts@yahoo.com
Re: Qatar Visa by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2011
charleen04:

am here in qatar, i can help u get visa for clients, or answer question concerning qatar, for guys wanting to kno abt Qatar b4 coming. u can reach me tru charleencotts@yahoo.com

ama27:

Speak to us at Alpha Travels- 08068920872/01-8210525 email - info@alphatravelsng.com
We do this all the time
thanks
Go ahead and scam each other grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Qatar Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^^^^^
That isnt bad man
Re: Qatar Visa by ama27(f): 1:09am On Jan 30, 2011
@justwise-  i was taken aback by your comment on scamming . You have never had any dealings with me so how have you come to that conclusion. I always tell people not everyone that is Nigerian is a scammer. Ar you Nigerian? If yes are you a scammer?

I also wonder when ignorant people post certain things but surely not a seasoned poster like u? ( looking at the number of posts you made)

People all over the world do not believe in us and we too dont believe in each other i wonder what hope we have. I havent asked anybody for money , neither have i offered services that were not requested. Visa processing is not illegal and i am sure you know that visa to the Midlle East is mainly coordinated by your travel agent.
My email shows i have a domain , i havent supplied a yahoo, gmail etc address. we all advocate freedom of speech , system of governace etc but at the same time do we practise it?

I will refer you to Alpha Travels face book page so you see for yourself the kind of business we run
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Alpha-travels-Tours/265160996584
  we have 111 people as friends and 574 that like us.
our company website www.alphtravelsng.com  please see for yourself . thanks

1 Like

Re: Qatar Visa by justwise(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2011
ama27:

@justwise- i was taken aback by your comment on scamming . You have never had any dealings with me so how have you come to that conclusion. I always tell people not everyone that is Nigerian is a scammer. Ar you Nigerian? If yes are you a scammer?
I also wonder when ignorant people post certain things but surely not a seasoned poster like u? ( looking at the number of posts you made)
People all over the world do not believe in us and we too dont believe in each other i wonder what hope we have. I havent asked anybody for money , neither have i offered services that were not requested. Visa processing is not illegal and i am sure you know that visa to the Midlle East is mainly coordinated by your travel agent. My email shows i have a domain , i havent supplied a yahoo, gmail etc address. we all advocate freedom of speech , system of governace etc but at the same time do we practise it? I will refer you to Alpha Travels face book page so you see for yourself the kind of business we run http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Alpha-travels-Tours/265160996584
we have 111 people as friends and 574 that like us. our company website www.alphtravelsng.com please see for yourself . thanks
I got that wrong, that was miss-directed, my apologies.
Re: Qatar Visa by ama27(f): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2011
@justwise - really appreciate that. Thank you. enuf respect

On the flip side - i dont know what part of the world you are but if you are not in Nigeria and are in the UK , you may still be able to use our ticketing services to Nigeria grin and a few other destinations ( mainly middle east) we may be able to give you cheaper quote than directly on the airline website. Any if you have any friends/relatives in Nigeria that may needs tcketing service please direct them to alpha travels for a quote and they can compare this with other optioins.

thanks
Re: Qatar Visa by justwise(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2011
ama27:

@justwise - really appreciate that. Thank you. enuf respect

On the flip side - i dont know what part of the world you are but if you are not in Nigeria and are in the UK , you may still be able to use our ticketing services to Nigeria grin and a few other destinations ( mainly middle east) we may be able to give you cheaper quote than directly on the airline website. Any if you have any friends/relatives in Nigeria that may needs tcketing service please direct them to alpha travels for a quote and they can compare this with other optioins.
thanks

I'm 100% Nigerian and will remember ur services when needed. Good luck
Re: Qatar Visa by tfaj(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2011
Please what is the COST and REQUIREMENTS for obtaining a Visa to Qatar. Doha is the point of destination.

This is urgent,
Re: Qatar Visa by lionpawss: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2011
@justwise, am sorry to say "YOU ARE CRETINOUS ON PPL'S POST" which is very wrong. i think is best you leave this job to the right ppl in the field to handle instead of spoiling our name (419 Eater). i will appreciate if you keep to your buz. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@charleen04, have u seen this?
  How Nigerians Are Deceived With Fake Job Offers In Qatar (from Babaearly)
A member here(Babaearly) sent me this article.
As a Nigerian Professional resident in Doha, State of Qatar, I would like to draw the attention of the Federal Government of Nigeria, The Federal Ministry of External Affairs, and the National Assembly to the activities of some unscrupulous agents in Nigeria, with collaboration of some Nigerian elements in Doha offering Work Visa to unsuspecting Nigerians to work and live in Qatar. This practice has been on for some time but has recently reached a frightening dimension in the last few months.
There are now many Nigerians living roughly, some in detention, many living in uncompleted buildings earmarked for demolition, as a result of a scam going on in Nigeria about Qatar Work visas.
Qatar is a tiny emirate in the Middle East. It is a country rich in oil and gas resources which have fuelled the infrastructural and economic development of this Arabian Peninsula nation over the past decades. This economic boom has seen the migration of people from South East Asia, Europe, America and Africa to this small Gulf State. The local Qatari people are also friendly and receptive to foreigners of diverse languages, cultural and religious background. In anticipation of the influx of economic migrant to support the Nations growth, the government of the State of Qatar has an effective immigration system that has been designed to ensure that only legal immigrants are allowed to live and work in Qatar.
While Work Visa as it’s currently being secured for Nigerians by Local Nigerian agents in Qatar and their collaborators in Nigeria grants you the right to live in Qatar, there is no job attached to this Visa. The impression given is that once you arrive in Qatar, Jobs are waiting for you as there are opportunities everywhere. This is not the truth as there are many Nigerians on the streets of Doha today seeking employment without headway for months and in some cases over a year.
Some have returned home disappointed after borrowing money and selling properties to secure Qatar Work visa with high expectations of better life. They lived in harrowing conditions in slums and labour quarters before finding their way back to their motherland. The Agents, who procured the Visa disappeared and live these individuals to the mercy of friends and fellow Nigerians to assist to the best of their abilities. The saddening thing is that most of these unfortunate migrants left paid employment behind in Nigeria, to seek “greener pastures” as painted by this Work Visa Agents.
Re: Qatar Visa by justwise(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2011
lionpawss:

@justwise, am sorry to say "YOU ARE CRETINOUS ON PPL'S POST" which is very wrong. i think is best you leave this job to the right ppl in the field to handle instead of spoiling our name (419 Eater).

@charleen04, have u seen this?
  How Nigerians Are Deceived With Fake Job Offers In Qatar (from Babaearly)
A member here(Babaearly) sent me this article.
As a Nigerian Professional resident in Doha, State of Qatar, I would like to draw the attention of the Federal Government of Nigeria, The Federal Ministry of External Affairs, and the National Assembly to the activities of some unscrupulous agents in Nigeria, with collaboration of some Nigerian elements in Doha offering Work Visa to unsuspecting Nigerians to work and live in Qatar. This practice has been on for some time but has recently reached a frightening dimension in the last few months.
There are now many Nigerians living roughly, some in detention, many living in uncompleted buildings earmarked for demolition, as a result of a scam going on in Nigeria about Qatar Work visas.
Qatar is a tiny emirate in the Middle East. It is a country rich in oil and gas resources which have fuelled the infrastructural and economic development of this Arabian Peninsula nation over the past decades. This economic boom has seen the migration of people from South East Asia, Europe, America and Africa to this small Gulf State. The local Qatari people are also friendly and receptive to foreigners of diverse languages, cultural and religious background. In anticipation of the influx of economic migrant to support the Nations growth, the government of the State of Qatar has an effective immigration system that has been designed to ensure that only legal immigrants are allowed to live and work in Qatar.
While Work Visa as it’s currently being secured for Nigerians by Local Nigerian agents in Qatar and their collaborators in Nigeria grants you the right to live in Qatar, there is no job attached to this Visa. The impression given is that once you arrive in Qatar, Jobs are waiting for you as there are opportunities everywhere. This is not the truth as there are many Nigerians on the streets of Doha today seeking employment without headway for months and in some cases over a year.
Some have returned home disappointed after borrowing money and selling properties to secure Qatar Work visa with high expectations of better life. They lived in harrowing conditions in slums and labour quarters before finding their way back to their motherland. The Agents, who procured the Visa disappeared and live these individuals to the mercy of friends and fellow Nigerians to assist to the best of their abilities. The saddening thing is that most of these unfortunate migrants left paid employment behind in Nigeria, to seek “greener pastures” as painted by this Work Visa Agents.
What is this nonsense all about? You re from 419 eater? u wish, u really wish!
Re: Qatar Visa by lionpawss: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2011
@justwise, you're ar calling it nonsense, maybe you will have to tell us the truth since my post is nonsense, okay! angry

1 Like

Re: Qatar Visa by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2011
lionpawss:

@justwise, you're ar calling it nonsense,  maybe you will have to tell us the truth since my post is nonsense,  okay! angry

Which one is your post? The one u copied from my profile and paste here? What do u mean by CRETINOUS?
Re: Qatar Visa by lionpawss: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2011
@justwise, what profile are you talking about? don't you get what the post said? "A member here(Babaearly) sent me this article" ar u Babaearly who is originally the owner? and as for "CRETINOUS", ASK GOOGLE wink grin
Re: Qatar Visa by justwise(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2011
lionpawss:

@justwise, what profile are you talking about? don't you get what the post said? "A member here(Babaearly) sent me this article" ar u Babaearly who is originally the owner?

And who started that thread u copied from? Do u have prob reading and understanding? Did i take credit for that article?
Re: Qatar Visa by lionpawss: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2011
I can seee you're in a Confused Bus now,  Those questions are meant for you to answer yet you asked me,  Now, let me help you:
that post is a message for everyone to wise up & avoid being scammed that's y it was posted or instructed by A member here(Babaearly) to be posted but i was disappointed when i read that on your profile & you never posted it here to prove this scammers wrong, sad so, i helped you do dat b4 its late, Can you now see you're the 1 lacking understanding. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Qatar Visa by justwise(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
lionpawss:

I can seee you're in a Confused Bus now, Those questions are meant for you to answer yet you asked me, Now, let me help you:
that post is a message for everyone to wise up & avoid being scammed that's y it was posted or instructed by A member here(Babaearly) to be posted but i was disappointed when i read that on your profile & you never posted it here to prove this scammers wrong, so, i help you 2 do d right thing b4 its late, Can you now see you're the 1 lacking understanding. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm actually struggling to understand what ur problem is here? Did u see this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628571.0.html ? Are u silly or what? Even after copying this: "A member here(Babaearly) sent me this article from my profile u still jumping in and out of points
Re: Qatar Visa by lionpawss: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
Do you have a problem? you are silly, saucy & very stupid, you are not meant to be here. i told u the right thing u ought to have done & u ar there calling me names may God 4give u, sad

1 Like

Re: Qatar Visa by justwise(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2011
lionpawss:

Do you have a problem? you are silly, saucy & very silly, you are not meant to be here. i told u the right thing u ought to have done & u ar there calling me names may God 4give u, sad

What is that? Did i not post the article here weeks ago? What else are u ranting about?
Re: Qatar Visa by lionpawss: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
Re: Qatar Visa by justwise(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
lionpawss:

i knw U posted it here:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628571.0.html  but u didn't here:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-594805.0.html do u get me now?

Are u 4real? So i have to go around every thread that has to do with Qatar visa and drop that article?

I started this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628571.0.html when Babaearly sent me the article on the  March 22, 2011 and the Mod put it on front page, viewed by 8183[/b]pple and u registered today to slag me off for not pasting the article here? Whats your prob [b]lionpawss?
Why not go ahead to paste the article everywhere and shut d f$ck up!!!?

(1)

First Nation Shifts Flight Operations’ Resumption / Uk Visitors Visa Refusal / My Traveling Tips During COVID | MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.